Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Shoehat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

So is she going to stop using those implants on her face/shoulders anytime soon?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Probably when Judas comes out and she'll adopt the visual style she went with for its video.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood
Apparently Judas is going to be played on radio today, between now and 7pm (1h 40 minutes as of now) on this station: http://ukrp.musicradio.com/capital/london/live

Gaga daily forum just crashed and had 600 people viewing the thread, so it's legitimate I guess. Also the DJ mentioned he's got it... I hope it ain't a prank.

edit: It's out on itunes, and it's a real disappointment!

texting my ex fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Apr 15, 2011

gabi
Sep 10, 2008
Man, that certainly is... something. It's cool to hear where parts of that Mugler remix song came from, at any rate.

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
Judas is loving amazing.

I loved Born This Way, but this destroys it.

Jupiter Jazz
Jan 13, 2007

by sebmojo
Holy gently caress Judas steamrolls Born This Way. That beat!

Maximusi
Nov 11, 2007

Haters gonna hate
It's okay...

Demp
Nov 5, 2003

GLORIOUS
I dunno, I gave it a couple listens and I don't really dig it. Maybe it'll grow on me, who knows.

ArmoredBlue
Jul 1, 2007

Furthering the gay Mexican agenda.
I like every part except the chorus, but it's definitely grown on me over a few listens. Can't wait for the video and any live performances of this.

Atargatis
Mar 23, 2007

run, run
her kiss is a vampire grin
I can't stop listening to it. loving love it.

texting my ex
Nov 15, 2008

I am no one
I cannot squat
It's in my blood

ArmoredBlue posted:

I like every part except the chorus, but it's definitely grown on me over a few listens. Can't wait for the video and any live performances of this.

Yeah the chorus kind of ruins it for me, but it's quite okay otherwise. It will probably grow on me, like Born This Way.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I like it. It's very European and very industrial. The chorus is the weakest part, but it's still good. It's much better than Born This Way.

Wabbit
Aug 22, 2002

Have you any figs, Sir?
When the chorus comes in it reminds me very much of Paparazzi, which is bad because Paparazzi seems to be a much better song.

gabi
Sep 10, 2008
What's up with the background image in the artwork?

gabi fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Apr 15, 2011

Lord Krangdar
Oct 24, 2007

These are the secrets of death we teach.
That's a reflection from her computer screen, of her taking the picture on her camera-phone.

Lord Krangdar fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Apr 15, 2011

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

loving bullshit UMG has already pulled down the only youtube recordings of the song. :argh:

Legs Benedict
Jul 14, 2002

You can either follow me to our bedroom or bend over that control throne because I haven't been this turned on in FOREVER!
I love everything about it except for the chorus; it just feels so out of place. But I can deal with that. Clicked for me much quicker than BTW did anyways.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Other than the new attempt at a ra ra gaga ooh la la I love it.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

This is my favorite song from her yet. Holy jesus shitballs.

discount dogs
Dec 29, 2008
Wasn't a huge fan of Born This Way (still dance to it in the car though, not gonna lie) but I am really love Judas. It seems to be getting a lot of hate, and a lot of people are saying it sounds like Bad Romance. Is that only because they can't see past the JuDAH ju-da-ahs in the beginning? I can't hear any other similarities, and to be honest I didn't even think of Bad Romance when I heard that.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

weekly font posted:

the new attempt at a ra ra gaga ooh la la

She's had stuff like that since The Fame though.

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

In the most Biblical sense, I am beyond repentaaaance -- Fame hooker, prostitute wench, vomits her miiind
But in the cultural sense I just speak in future tense -- Judas kiss me if offenced, or wear an ear condom next time

Ear condom!

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

Contemplating Jazz posted:

Wasn't a huge fan of Born This Way (still dance to it in the car though, not gonna lie) but I am really love Judas. It seems to be getting a lot of hate, and a lot of people are saying it sounds like Bad Romance. Is that only because they can't see past the JuDAH ju-da-ahs in the beginning? I can't hear any other similarities, and to be honest I didn't even think of Bad Romance when I heard that.

I guess it's the OOOOOOoooooOOOOOoooooo bit. I can see the resemblance, but the song is so damned catchy. The break down is AWESOME.

discount dogs
Dec 29, 2008
Yea, I love the breakdown. Probably because I loved the Mugler song. I'm not really into the "ear condom" lyric (it's dumb), but I guess if I gave a poo poo about lyrics I wouldn't love pop music.

big beefy chedder
Jul 16, 2004
Yea the breakdown is the best part. Good song :)

SereneCrimson
Oct 10, 2007

I am the morning sun, come to vanquish this horrible night!
When Born This way came out, I was unsure of my feelings on it, but grew to really like it.

Judas however, has gotten me hooked instantly. I love it.
I can't wait to see the video.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
I'm definitely digging Judas so far. I'll probably like it even more once I listen to it enough times to pay attention to all the lyrics. Hopefully this confirms that everyone was silly for going "Born This Way is too cheesy! Ugh, the entire album is going to be like this!". :allears: (although I liked BTW, so :v:)

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

SereneCrimson posted:

Judas however, has gotten me hooked instantly. I love it.
I can't wait to see the video.

This feel like a return to form, not loving the chorus

The video should be sick though.

TwitchCannon
Jul 12, 2002

It's all about versatility, honey - I'm a pitcher and a catcher.

Haifisch posted:

Hopefully this confirms that everyone was silly for going "Born This Way is too cheesy! Ugh, the entire album is going to be like this!". :allears: (although I liked BTW, so :v:)

I love Judas, less so the chorus if only because to me it just barely fits in the song. But people were thinking BTW was going to represent the entire album's sound?I might have thought that too I guess, but I caught her on Elvis Duran's morning show when BTW was coming out, and she mentioned how it was definitely the lightest song on the album. I was very happy that day.

I really hope the video really sticks to the feel of the song and doesn't go all Alejandro. :3:

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

It took Britney like, 4 albums before she just started cranking out average dance music. I love Gaga but this track is really leaving me cold.
I'll go listen to it 25 more times to see if I actually love it.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Bewildrbeast posted:

It took Britney like, 4 albums before she just started cranking out average dance music.

Really? I think that was about four minutes into her career.

fonixx
Apr 10, 2006
This one hooked me on the first listen. I think it will be one of those that grows on people who didn't feel it at first. Can't wait to hear the whole album.

Action Man
Jan 31, 2007

I need the rest of this album right now. I need it or I'll explode.
:swoon:

Bang3r
Oct 26, 2005

killed me.
tore me to pieces.
threw every piece into a fire.
Fun Shoe
Not a fan, I loved born this way first listen.. this just sounds.. meh :smith:
I'm sure it'll grow on me, hopefully

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Here's the link to the youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAWpkZSCMXU

Wandle Cax
Dec 15, 2006
Judas is awesome, I love the chorus.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

I like it a bunch. Much more than Born This Way. Sucks the album comes out when I'm underway...

Crows Turn Off
Jan 7, 2008

I like Judas. However, I still like Government Hooker more, release that poo poo already, Gaga! :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITY BOI
Apr 4, 2008

A REAL HUMAN BEING
AND A REAL TITY BOI
So the album cover is being released later tonight. I predict a crazy-level of around 9.5

Also apparently the guitarist on You & I is none other than Brian 'loving' May. I loving hope this is true.

• Locked thread