Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
I want to try this strap when it comes out. Looks like a comfier Blackrapid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

A camera strap with a quick release is literally the worst idea ever.

Obama 2012
Mar 28, 2002

"I never knew what hope was until it ran out in a red gush over my lips, my hands!"

-Anne Rice, Interview with the President
I bought a shiny new Oly E-650 last summer and I've been trying to figure out a way to take it backpacking/canoeing without getting it wet or covered in filth. So far I've found it spends more time in my pack than out, cowering from the elements inside a spare t-shirt. So now I'm on the hunt for a case of some kind that I can use to protect my investment in the wild wild woods that doesn't take up a lot of excess space and will be able to keep it clean and relatively dry. It also needs to be a solution that allows for me to keep it handy when backpacking.

I was thinking about a fitted case, but it sounds like they have to be entirely removed before shooting which sounds like a pain in the rear end. I was also looking at Skytop Trading, but after watching the informational video I'm concerned actually using one in practice would be... really dorky.

Any advice/suggestions?

And since it's a photo thread, here's a picture of a soda cup looking menacing:

Elite Taco
Feb 3, 2010
Anyone have a suggestion for a wrist strap type strap for a DSLR? I find that most of the time the huge neck strap is just in my way. I like the idea of something connecting me to the camera in case I fail a dexterity check, the strap the camera came with is too big.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Elite Taco posted:

Anyone have a suggestion for a wrist strap type strap for a DSLR? I find that most of the time the huge neck strap is just in my way. I like the idea of something connecting me to the camera in case I fail a dexterity check, the strap the camera came with is too big.

I've pimped the Opteka Grip Strap a few times here. Worked great for me.

E: Durr opteka, not OPtech

Obama 2012 posted:

Any advice/suggestions?

Better to look weird and make sure your investment stays dry. West Marine has a bunch of different kind of rubbery duffel bags and things that could also fit the bill.

DJExile fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Apr 7, 2011

Schatten
Jul 7, 2002

Das ist nicht meine
schnellen Rennwagen

Elite Taco posted:

Funny you ask. I was just coming in here to post my experiences with this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ASIN=B00166EUI0

My neck strap got in the way quite a bit. I bought this to take on vacation and it works very well. Quite comfy and I can pull the camera out the bag and just hang onto it loosely without any worry at all. Camera is an XSi with Tamron 17-50 and on occasion, a 430EXII flash on top.

macx
Feb 3, 2005

Obama 2012 posted:

I bought a shiny new Oly E-650 last summer and I've been trying to figure out a way to take it backpacking/canoeing without getting it wet or covered in filth. So far I've found it spends more time in my pack than out, cowering from the elements inside a spare t-shirt. So now I'm on the hunt for a case of some kind that I can use to protect my investment in the wild wild woods that doesn't take up a lot of excess space and will be able to keep it clean and relatively dry. It also needs to be a solution that allows for me to keep it handy when backpacking.
Really? For canoeing, your protection is (I am assuming) a normal backpack, and a normal t-shirt. Nothing waterproof? Since we aren't talking about dry-sacks, I really have to question why bother at all? On the numerous hiking expeditions I have gone on, 99% of the time my camera is attached to me (my pack) with a carabiner and the lens is tucked in to something directly attached to my pack hip-belt. That way, if I ever want it on a moments notice, I have it. Even when kayaking, my camera is only half-tucked in to a dry bag right in front of me. And canoeing splashes a lot less than kayaking in my opinion.

Obviously if you are paranoid you probably won't want to do that. Even on the driest south-west days, I have never had a problem with dust. In fact, the only damage to my cameras in over a decade has been a chipmunk sneaking in my pack in the middle of the night and chewing on the eye piece rubber. That is hardly anything of any real concern.

For the record, I've taken out a 7d and 300d, and 70-200 L, 100-400 L, 24-70 L, and a handfull of non-L lenses.

Elite Taco
Feb 3, 2010

DJExile posted:

I've pimped the Opteka Grip Strap a few times here. Worked great for me.

E: Durr opteka, not OPtech

Better to look weird and make sure your investment stays dry. West Marine has a bunch of different kind of rubbery duffel bags and things that could also fit the bill.

Schatten posted:

Funny you ask. I was just coming in here to post my experiences with this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ASIN=B00166EUI0

My neck strap got in the way quite a bit. I bought this to take on vacation and it works very well. Quite comfy and I can pull the camera out the bag and just hang onto it loosely without any worry at all. Camera is an XSi with Tamron 17-50 and on occasion, a 430EXII flash on top.

Thanks for the suggestions. I actually ordered the Opteka thing a few weeks ago and didn't like it. For some reason, it wasn't comfortable when I moved the camera up to my face to shoot and had to turn my hand a bit on the body.

I think I'm going to hunt for a simple strap like you'd find on a P&S and attach that to one of the loops on my camera.

DJCobol
May 16, 2003

CALL OF DUTY! :rock:
Grimey Drawer
My review of the Tenba Shootout medium backpack. I was looking for a DSLR backpack that would allow me to store a camera body w/ a decent sized lens (200+ mm) attached, as well as other lenses, accessories, and most importantly, a 17" laptop. This is what I decided on.

All closed up:

IMG_0244 by djcobol, on Flickr

Room in back for both a 17" Macbook Pro & an iPad:

IMG_0246 by djcobol, on Flickr

Main camera compartment. Plenty of room for my 60D w/ Tamron 17mm-55mm f/2.8 attached, 18mm-135mm kit lens, 50mm f/1.8, external hard drive, RS7 strap, laptop charger, mouse, filters, battery charger, small point 'n shoot camera. Still have room for the 70mm-200mm f/4L I want to buy eventually too.

IMG_0248 by djcobol, on Flickr

Inside of the flap there is room for cables, microfiber cloths, monitor wipes, extra memory cards, etc.

IMG_0250 by djcobol, on Flickr

Side storage pocket:

IMG_0251 by djcobol, on Flickr

You can open the little trap door and get to lenses in the main compartment too!

IMG_0256 by djcobol, on Flickr

Front flap opens into a 3-way tripod holder, or when not in use, can just hold other crap too.

IMG_0257 by djcobol, on Flickr

On the bottom is the storage compartment for the rain cover, and additional straps to hold a tripod, or a 2-liter of Mtn. Dew, or whatever:

IMG_0262 by djcobol, on Flickr

Tucked up behind where the waist straps would be (they are removable, and I took them off already) is a roll-up/fold-up cover for the back to contain the shoulder straps:

IMG_0266 by djcobol, on Flickr

Cover in use, good for planes and trains:

IMG_0264 by djcobol, on Flickr

The medium sized backpack BARELY clears the overhead compartment on small commuter planes, and I doubt you will get it under any seat. So far its a great backpack though. Kind of heavy, but I was already used to that, so it wasn't a big deal for me. If you have even more crap, there is a large size too.

Blackrapid RS-7 strap:

Much nicer than the neck strap that came with the camera. However, if you are tall/fat, or in my case, both, do yourself a favor and get the extension. Without it, my elbow was banging into the camera. Now it sits nicely down below my hip at perfect arm-length. I don't have any of the extra mods or holders so I can't speak about them, but the plain strap is pretty good.

DJCobol fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Apr 10, 2011

Beerios
May 9, 2006

by T. Mascis

dorkasaurus_rex posted:

http://lonewolfstrap.tumblr.com/

Super indie camera straps!

Ha, I'd love to get one of those (in one of the less obnoxious patterns) for my AE-1, if their site weren't mostly in Spanish with no discernable info on how to order.

But that got me looking around at what else I could find with that sort of retro look, and now I think I'm buying one of these along with my next film purchase. It looks like a drat good deal (cheaper than a roll of Portra 800 :haw:), is surprisingly well reviewed, and ought to look classy as hell on an early 80s SLR.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well
So I'm considering picking up a Kata 467i. i've been looking for a laptop/photo backpack and that hits all the bullet points for me
* Laptop Pocket
* Front/Side accessible Camera compartment
* Tripod Holder
* Rain Cover
* Not ugly as sin

I'm close to pulling the trigger on the Kata, but I figured i'd ask if anyone else knew of any bags that fit all these requirements. I like the Lowepro Fastrack 250, but it doesnt have a way to carry a tripod (that I can tell).

HolyDukeNukem
Sep 10, 2008

frogbs posted:

So I'm considering picking up a Kata 467i. i've been looking for a laptop/photo backpack and that hits all the bullet points for me
* Laptop Pocket
* Tripod Holder
* Rain Cover
* Not ugly as sin

I'm close to pulling the trigger on the Kata, but I figured i'd ask if anyone else knew of any bags that fit all these requirements. I like the Lowepro Fastrack 250, but it doesnt have a way to carry a tripod (that I can tell).

the smaller katas (3n1 series) might fit the bill. Mainly the 3n1-11,3n1-22,and 3n1-33 have laptop slots. I think you have to pay a little extra for the tripod holder, but it's universal for all kata bags. They all come with a rain cover and has a side accessible camera compartment. They will probably cost less as well.

HPL
Aug 28, 2002

Worst case scenario.
I got a Retrospective 20 yesterday. I've never had people tell me tell me how nice my camera bag is before.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan
Is there a good bag out there for holding a view camera? Lowepro has a few but they're very expensive. Has anyone used one of these bags. I'm not averse to buying one, but for that price I want to know that they'll work.

DJCobol
May 16, 2003

CALL OF DUTY! :rock:
Grimey Drawer

Moist von Lipwig posted:

Is there a good bag out there for holding a view camera? Lowepro has a few but they're very expensive. Has anyone used one of these bags. I'm not averse to buying one, but for that price I want to know that they'll work.

What do you mean by holding a view camera?

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?

frogbs posted:

* Laptop Pocket
* Tripod Holder
* Rain Cover
* Not ugly as sin

I've got the kata 467 and love it. I don't hold a tripod on it though. The only thing is that you really have to take the backpack off to access the camera compartment. Which isn't a problem for me because when I'm out, I always have my camera out the whole time and never put it away.

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

kcncuda71 posted:

the smaller katas (3n1 series) might fit the bill. Mainly the 3n1-11,3n1-22,and 3n1-33 have laptop slots. I think you have to pay a little extra for the tripod holder, but it's universal for all kata bags. They all come with a rain cover and has a side accessible camera compartment. They will probably cost less as well.

Based on what i've read, only the Large 3n1 will hold anything larger than a netbook (10" screen or so). Does anyone know if a 13" Macbook Air would fit in the medium 3n1 bag? (This one, for clarification )

HolyDukeNukem
Sep 10, 2008

frogbs posted:

Based on what i've read, only the Large 3n1 will hold anything larger than a netbook (10" screen or so). Does anyone know if a 13" Macbook Air would fit in the medium 3n1 bag? (This one, for clarification )

my x120e fits fine in my 3n1-22. It's 11.6" and has the 6 cell battery which juts out the back. I don't know if a 13" laptop would though. My 15.6" laptop is about an inch too wide to fit in the sleeve. The 3n1-22 can easily fit like 5 or 6 lenses (i have 4 in there with the camera and theres plenty of room for maybe 1 or 2 more).

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

HPL posted:

I got a Retrospective 20 yesterday. I've never had people tell me tell me how nice my camera bag is before.

What all do you fit in your bag? I'm looking at the Retrospective 10 and it seems to just be a shorter (vertically) version of the same bag.

Ferris Bueller
May 12, 2001

"It is his fault he didn't lock the garage."

Elite Taco posted:

Thanks for the suggestions. I actually ordered the Opteka thing a few weeks ago and didn't like it. For some reason, it wasn't comfortable when I moved the camera up to my face to shoot and had to turn my hand a bit on the body.

Could try one of these and not have to give up using a traditional neck strap as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Tamrac-Model-N-15-Hand-strap/dp/B0000AB4NW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1303037234&sr=8-1

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Moist von Lipwig posted:

You mean a monorail, right? f64 makes bags/backpacks designed for large format, but I think with a field camera (or really collapsible monorail) in mind. I've got an old Tamrac Adventure 9 that holds a pretty good amount of stuff in the main compartment, and the mesh pockets on the outside are perfect for 4x5 film holders too. I dunno how much your camera can fold up though, while it's pretty cavernous I definitely couldn't fit a Toyo 8x10 in the Tamrac :v:

With my Gowland, it's small enough to fit in my Slingshot 200 with all the accessories I need for a days shooting (sans tripod, which I carry over my shoulder in most cases), plus my NEX and RF lenses.

HPL
Aug 28, 2002

Worst case scenario.

Kazy posted:

What all do you fit in your bag? I'm looking at the Retrospective 10 and it seems to just be a shorter (vertically) version of the same bag.

You kind of have to watch what you put in it otherwise the bag starts getting huge. As I am writing this, I have a gripped 40D with Tokina 11-16, a Sigma 30, Canon 135 2.8, Rolleiflex, light meter, Argus C3, some film and various accessories in it and it is still somewhat manageable though boxy because of the gripped 40D on top.

It's roughly the same size as my Crumpler 7 Million but taller. I find the layout isn't as convenient for quick access as the 7 Million since it relies on more of a vertical layout as opposed to a horizontal one so you have to go digging around more whereas you just reach in and pull stuff out with the 7 Million which will probably stay as my main concert bag for that reason.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

DJCobol posted:

What do you mean by holding a view camera?

Pompous Rhombus posted:

You mean a monorail, right? f64 makes bags/backpacks designed for large format, but I think with a field camera (or really collapsible monorail) in mind. I've got an old Tamrac Adventure 9 that holds a pretty good amount of stuff in the main compartment, and the mesh pockets on the outside are perfect for 4x5 film holders too. I dunno how much your camera can fold up though, while it's pretty cavernous I definitely couldn't fit a Toyo 8x10 in the Tamrac :v:

With my Gowland, it's small enough to fit in my Slingshot 200 with all the accessories I need for a days shooting (sans tripod, which I carry over my shoulder in most cases), plus my NEX and RF lenses.

Sorry, should have clarified, I have a 4x5 monorail that I'd like to carry around. Basically I can take the front & rear standard off the rail to fit it in a bag. I almost got it into a large-ish lowepro bag this way. I'm gonna take a look at these f64 bags.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

Kazy posted:

I have the retrospective 10. I can fit my D7000 gripped with Tamron 17-50 f2.8 attached in the middle. One side has Nikon 80-200 f2.8 push pull. Other side has SB700 in side pocket, Nikon 35 f1.8, Nikon 50 f1.8 and rocket blower. Inside pouch has radio triggers, extra battery, filters, flashlight and cleaning stuff. The outside pouch can hold my Asus 1005HA EEE in it just fine with the rain cover. By that time it gets heavy and expands out. I still have room for a notebook in the back zipper pouch. I got the used canvas one rather than black since it looks better to me.

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Big Floppy posted:

I have the retrospective 10. I can fit my D7000 gripped with Tamron 17-50 f2.8 attached in the middle. One side has Nikon 80-200 f2.8 push pull. Other side has SB700 in side pocket, Nikon 35 f1.8, Nikon 50 f1.8 and rocket blower. Inside pouch has radio triggers, extra battery, filters, flashlight and cleaning stuff. The outside pouch can hold my Asus 1005HA EEE in it just fine with the rain cover. By that time it gets heavy and expands out. I still have room for a notebook in the back zipper pouch. I got the used canvas one rather than black since it looks better to me.

This is exactly what I need, and pretty much my exact setup plus the lenses I'm looking at. I currently have a D7000 with a Nikon 35 f1.8, a 70-210 f/4, and an SB-600, but I'm also looking at the grip, the Tamron 17-50 and a 50 1.4. So it sounds like I'll be able to fit everything plus my nook color just fine. I was going to get the 30 until I saw some youtube videos showing just how much the 10 fit. Thanks a ton!

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

I forgot to mention how comfy the strap cushion is with a full load even.

HPL
Aug 28, 2002

Worst case scenario.

Big Floppy posted:

I forgot to mention how comfy the strap cushion is with a full load even.

Yeah that too. I found the same thing even when fully loaded.

One thing that I've found with the pinestone cloth is that the blue colour from my jeans is getting on to it from it being against my hip. I guess the canvas cloth is more grippy than the nylon or whatever my 7 Million is made of.

Big Floppy
Apr 30, 2006

HPL posted:

Yeah that too. I found the same thing even when fully loaded.

One thing that I've found with the pinestone cloth is that the blue colour from my jeans is getting on to it from it being against my hip. I guess the canvas cloth is more grippy than the nylon or whatever my 7 Million is made of.

It wants your wallet thats why its clinging to your leg. Or it loves you that much...

frogbs
May 5, 2004
Well well well

frogbs posted:

* Laptop Pocket
* Tripod Holder
* Rain Cover
* Not ugly as sin

So I ended up ordering the Kata 467I, got it today...and I was really underwhelmed! The camera compartment is REALLY inconvenient and crowded. I also didnt like how many different straps and things there are, way too many for what isnt really a huge backpack. The tripod holder is also kind of useless, it didnt do a very good job of holding my 4lb tripod to the bag, it moved all over the place. I'm going return the 467i and give the Kata 3n1-33 a shot and see if that serves me better. I'll be sure to post my impressions in this thread. Thanks for everyones advice!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Anyone try the Lowepro Classified series?

Zombie Trotsky
Sep 18, 2003
Don't call it a comeback
College Slice

DJExile posted:

Anyone try the Lowepro Classified series?

I have the Classified 160 AW as my daily carry around bag.

It comfortably holds my D7000 (even with a grip although it is tight), Sigma 70-200 2.8 (with hood on not reversed), SB-700, Nikon 35 1.8 and Sigma 17-50 2.8 OS (attached to camera).

I've had it for about 8 months. It is comfortable, holds a good bit of gear and doesn't scream camera bag too loudly.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!

frogbs posted:

So I ended up ordering the Kata 467I, got it today...and I was really underwhelmed! The camera compartment is REALLY inconvenient and crowded. I also didnt like how many different straps and things there are, way too many for what isnt really a huge backpack. The tripod holder is also kind of useless, it didnt do a very good job of holding my 4lb tripod to the bag, it moved all over the place. I'm going return the 467i and give the Kata 3n1-33 a shot and see if that serves me better. I'll be sure to post my impressions in this thread. Thanks for everyones advice!

If you need a lot of room you might look at the Kata HB-207. It is huge, has a ton of space and you can strap everything down. I love it!

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
Which Crumpler Million Dollar would hold the following:

D80 Body
80-200mm Telephoto
17-50mm
11-16mm
SB-600 Flash
Demb Diffuser & Bounce Card

All at the same time? I don't want to get one thats too big or too small. I was looking at a 7mil Bag but I'm not sure if I would use all of the space in it.

HPL
Aug 28, 2002

Worst case scenario.

Dr. Lenin posted:

Which Crumpler Million Dollar would hold the following:

D80 Body
80-200mm Telephoto
17-50mm
11-16mm
SB-600 Flash
Demb Diffuser & Bounce Card

All at the same time? I don't want to get one thats too big or too small. I was looking at a 7mil Bag but I'm not sure if I would use all of the space in it.

Get the 7 Mil. I run a somewhat similar setup with my 7 Million, plus a Sigma 30 and a 50 1.8 if the situation warrants. Don't worry about extra space, you won't have a hell of a lot of it and having more space means that you can swap lenses easier because you won't have to shoehorn lenses in odd spaces.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

This may be a unique situation, but I doubt it.

I travel for work - I'm on a plane twice a week, 51 weeks a year. I like to carry my DSLR with me because only using it when I'm home would severely reduce my usage, and because I travel to some pretty photo-worthy locations.

So: I already carry a "fullsize" backpack (a North Face Surge) and do not have the ability to put my DSLR into it. I also drag along a carry-on size luggage (Eagle Creek Tarmac 22). What I currently do with the camera is put it in a Lowepro Toploader Zoom 45, which fits basically the camera, one of my (non zoom) lenses, and the charger + spare battery. I attach this to the outside of my backpack, enabling it to look like a carry-on.

I would like to at least take my 70-300mm lense with me, and potentially a wide angle, once I buy one. I *can* fit the 70-300 into my North Face bag, but I'd prefer to have it in a dedicated bag which provides some padding. I want the camera equipment in a dedicated bag mostly to enable better access to it.

What I'm looking for is something like this, but without the big strap, so that I can attach it to the outside of my backpack for easy carry-on. Is there anything like this out there, or am I going to have to get something custom?

HPL
Aug 28, 2002

Worst case scenario.

Krakkles posted:

What I'm looking for is something like this, but without the big strap, so that I can attach it to the outside of my backpack for easy carry-on. Is there anything like this out there, or am I going to have to get something custom?

Companies like Lowepro and Think Tank make modular pouches and what not that can clip on to other bags or belts. If easy access is really important, you could try something like a Think Tank belt with a holster for the camera and added pouches for the lenses. That way you can wear a backpack and still have access to your camera gear on your sides.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

HPL posted:

Companies like Lowepro and Think Tank make modular pouches and what not that can clip on to other bags or belts. If easy access is really important, you could try something like a Think Tank belt with a holster for the camera and added pouches for the lenses. That way you can wear a backpack and still have access to your camera gear on your sides.
This might work. I ordered the Lowepro S&F Lens Exchange 200 AW, hopefully it fits my 70-300 (it says it only fits up to 200, but the dimensions actually sound like they'll work).

Thank you!

Edit: It fits. The only issue I see is that the pouch is ... well, it's huge. It's basically the same size as my camera bag. I'm going to have to play with the attachments to see if this will work for me.

Krakkles fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Apr 29, 2011

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Brief review of the Lowepro Slingshot 202AW

I have a couple shoulder bags, but wanted something that held a little more solid to me to go on a hike or go get lost in some woods somewhere. With the secondary strap coming from the right hip up to the strap, the bag holds very secure.

Holds:
E-30 + 50-200mm attached
Sigma 30mm f/1.4
Oly 14-54 f/2.8-3.5
Oly 1.6x teleconverter

Up in the upper pocket, a spare battery, rain shield, small moleskine notebook, and I found out I can stuff an XXL windbreaker in there too. Nice.

PROS:
*Upper pocket is bigger than it looks. Elastic strap in there to hold things down.
*AW Cover
*Doesn't move at all when you attach the 2nd strap.
*Functions as a nice support when slung around to the front.
*Sits standing up, apparently the 200 had a bit of a rounded bottom and would fall over if it was set down.
*Microfiber cloth sewn into the main pocket is a great touch.

CONS:
*Not a ton of room. Those of you with the Canon/Nikon 70-200s might not fit. If you have kit-range lenses and a prime or two, you'll be fine.
*Getting at other lenses can be tricky. This seems primarily built to get one camera with an attached lens in and out easily.
*A little awkward to take off.

All in all I like it. It won't be a daily go-to bag but I wanted something that wouldn't shift around if I was out on a hike, and this fits the bill very well.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Woop! It finally came.. Found it on eBay for $12 shipped :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RoflcopterPilot
Mar 17, 2004
What did the five fingers say to the face? SLAP!
Just ordered the Ari Marcopoulos Incase bag. I can't wait until it gets here so I can finally have some sort of system for carrying around gear. Being unorganized is such a pain in the rear end when going out shooting.

• Locked thread