Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Amarkov posted:

I really don't understand how people even start to justify this. Being permanently listed in records that are publicly obtainable as a Bad Person (or at best, Formerly Bad Person) might be justified for things like murder, but does anyone seriously think that the dude who stole $951 worth of stuff is so terrible that every potential employer of his must be told about his crimes?

Depending on the amount of time that's passed, the nature of my business, and the circumstances of the crime, yes. I would have no problem hiring such a person, because theft is not much of a concern for my business. If I were running a high-end retail shop, I'd probably feel differently, especially if the prospective employee's last theft was from his employer.

Does the US have no system to apply for and receive complete pardons for one's crime after enough time has passed? I know we do it in Canada, mainly to avoid exactly this issue (and also so people aren't permanently barred from entering the US).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

PT6A posted:

Does the US have no system to apply for and receive complete pardons for one's crime after enough time has passed? I know we do it in Canada, mainly to avoid exactly this issue (and also so people aren't permanently barred from entering the US).

You are assuming that a significant portion of the U.S. population don't just want to see all convicts die or be killed on principle. You assume they value compassion, at all. You should not assume these things.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010

PT6A posted:

Depending on the amount of time that's passed, the nature of my business, and the circumstances of the crime, yes. I would have no problem hiring such a person, because theft is not much of a concern for my business. If I were running a high-end retail shop, I'd probably feel differently, especially if the prospective employee's last theft was from his employer.

Systems exist both to pardon crimes (which "forgives" them but appears to not remove them from one's record) and to expunge them (which removes them from the public record and ends any remaining restrictions). However, it is complicated by the fact that the laws relating to those are different in every state. The only constant is that the president can pardon anybody in any state at any time. Other than that, in most states, it's impossible to get pardoned without the direct approval of the governor. Unfortunately, as elected officials who need to be "tough on crime", they are reluctant to be overly generous with pardons; in addition, if they pardon somebody who then goes on to commit another crime, their opponent will use that against them in the next election. It sounds ridiculous, but it does happen.

Moving on to expungement, which is easier to obtain. It's usually done through the civil court system, but everything from eligibility requirements to procedural details are different in every state. In many states, the expungement system exists only to remove charges you weren't found guilty of - essentially, to remove "not guilty" findings and police catch-and-release arrests from your record. In other states, only misdemeanor convictions can be expunged; only a few states seem to allow the expungement of felony charges. The process almost always requires a waiting period of at least one year after all penalties (including probation) be completed in their entirely. Additionally, most states limit the number of charges that can be expunged from your record, and the expungement is typically revoked if you ever end up charged with anything ever again.

HidingFromGoro
Jun 5, 2006

PT6A posted:

Well besides the stuff that Painframe mentioned there is also in many states a process by which you can get some or all of your civil rights restored. You will still have the conviction on your record (unless a pardon or expungement is granted), but you can get certain rights & privileges back such as right to vote, business license, driver's license, right to serve on a jury (although you'll be kicked off anyway), right to own a gun, and so forth. This varies depending on the state, for example in AZ you can get most of your civil rights back just by sending a form to a judge, and then gun rights are handled separately. It winds up being up to the judge. If it's a federal or military conviction you can eventually get most of your rights restored depending on what state you're in- except for legal gun ownership, which is permanent and cannot be appealed or challenged (this is because for guns the authority for restoration was removed from the courts and given to the Firearms Bureau, and in the same law a zero-funding rule was implemented for processing the applications; so that if you apply it's not denied, it's just never processed, that way there is no decision which you can appeal). That's why like 90% of the time I (and others like me) never carry a gun, because it's an automatic 10-year minimum sentence plus whatever else they can tack on if you're caught. That'll never change either, because who will ever vote for a politician who promises to let criminals carry guns. So I basically just try not to go places where I think I might 'need' one, or go with others who are carrying if I do (but snark about America aside, there's really very few places- even in the 'rough neighborhoods'- where you'd ever 'need' a gun).

Also none of this is counting that Denial of Benefits stuff, that is separate from getting your rights restored (as well as being separate from what Painframe said).

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

HidingFromGoro posted:

right to serve on a jury (although you'll be kicked off anyway)

I have a general question about this. I'm a fairly smart person and I believe that if I were ever asked to be on a jury I would be kicked off immediately. Is it wrong (could I get in trouble?) for playing stupid to get on a jury?

Sorry that it is a bit off topic but it has been eating at me.

BigHead
Jul 25, 2003
Huh?

Nap Ghost

Tigntink posted:

I have a general question about this. I'm a fairly smart person and I believe that if I were ever asked to be on a jury I would be kicked off immediately. Is it wrong (could I get in trouble?) for playing stupid to get on a jury?

It totally depends on what the case is and who the individual lawyers are. If it's some random DUI or DV crime, then as long as you're not an alcoholic you probably qualify. If it's some bizarrely complicated white collar civil suit, then who knows.

For example, I know one attorney who just asks people for their astrological signs, and picks one from each of the 12 signs. He's awesome.

BigHead fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Apr 18, 2011

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

Tigntink posted:

I've heard of criminal juries in a neighboring county that have multiple professors with PhDs (college town).
The idea that lawyers always want stupid jurors is a myth. I've had cases where i want a smart jury. I've also had cases where I want a dumb jury. Sometimes, I don't care and am looking for other things.
DAs do the same.
Basically on a criminal jury, cops and cops wives/husbands, victims/preps of very similar crimes, and criminal attorneys are the only ones that will most certainly be kicked.

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
I guess I just wouldn't let on that I know how hosed up our prison system is? I don't think I could send anyone to jail unless it was for actually physically harming another human being.

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST

Tigntink posted:

I guess I just wouldn't let on that I know how hosed up our prison system is? I don't think I could send anyone to jail unless it was for actually physically harming another human being.
Bernie Maddoff would get a slap on the wrist and some therapy in your ideal world?

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Korak posted:

Bernie Maddoff would get a slap on the wrist and some therapy in your ideal world?

My parents physically and mentally abused me. At the time I probably would have said send them to prison but now that i've learned about the prison system: Not a chance. It wasn't my parents fault that my grandparents abused them.

Maddoff should never be able to hand another persons money again but I don't see how prison will reform him. I personally believe that prison should be to separate violent people from the rest of us and if possible reform those people.

*edit* What do you think should be done to Maddoff? Should he rot in prison for the rest of his life?

silicone thrills fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Apr 19, 2011

HELLO THERE
Mar 22, 2010

Korak posted:

Who is it helping that Bernie Madoff is in jail?

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

HELLO THERE posted:

Who is it helping that Bernie Madoff is in jail?

And that's the crux. Is prison there to punish the guilty, or aid society as a whole? Most people would say fulfilling the first one also fulfills the second (deterrent/reform/fear effect), but we've seen time and again that that doesn't work. So you have to pick one or the other as your primary objective. To me and a probably everyone else ion this thread, aiding society is by far the most important thing, which is why rehabilitation, prevention of reoffending, limiting jail to violent offenders etc. is important and making people suffer is not the goal

There are those out there who think inflicting suffering on criminals is an end unto itself

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
Why is Madoff being used as an example of somebody who deserves heinous and cruel punishment in the first place? Scamming a bunch of rich people isn't exactly deserving of sending a 72-year-old man to prison for over a century.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
This thread makes my skin crawl, reading about false imprisonment and unfair sentencing really sets me off. Good job in compiling the info in the OP.

melon farmer
Oct 28, 2009

My boy says he can eat fifty eggs, he can eat fifty eggs!

Pope Guilty posted:

Oh right I forgot that as ever it's a few bad apples.

So what you mean, then, is "I have absolutely no idea"?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

DMBFan23 posted:

So what you mean, then, is "I have absolutely no idea"?

If you think the problem with tasers can be expressed strictly in terms of "how many individual cops have been caught abusing their tasers" you are dumb as hell.

melon farmer
Oct 28, 2009

My boy says he can eat fifty eggs, he can eat fifty eggs!

Pope Guilty posted:

If you think the problem with tasers can be expressed strictly in terms of "how many individual cops have been caught abusing their tasers" you are dumb as hell.

I never said anything of the sort. You, however, implied through sarcasm that it was more than a few bad apples, and are now trying to move the goalposts pretty far away because it is looking very much like the source for your original statement is "gut feeling".

If your point all along was that it doesn't matter how many cops have abused them, why not make that point to the person who originally started this derail without all the attitude?

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
So what if it is a few bad apples? Although most people don't remember it in this age of fast-paced information and catchy soundbites, the full saying is "One bad apple spoils the bunch". How many cases of police abuse of force do you think are acceptable? One in one hundred? One in one thousand?

The answer, of course, is "none". Making this about numbers is nothing more than a distraction from the main point, that being that police shouldn't abuse their weaponry or their official powers. While it's nearly impossible to stomp out taser abuse completely, it'd be a good start if departments would start punishing officers who do it, as opposed to closing ranks around the cop in question and declaring the multiple tasering of a bedridden grandmother to be within the bounds of official department procedure.

HidingFromGoro
Jun 5, 2006

Main Paineframe posted:

Main Paineframe contact me privately please

PTBrennan
Jun 1, 2005

by Y Kant Ozma Post

quote:

There are those out there who think inflicting suffering on criminals is an end unto itself

Which is ironic because you then become no better than the criminal in that system of logic. You're sending a criminal to jail to suffer for creating suffering (i.e. a crime, the victim suffers therefore the criminal should suffer as punishment) and you in turn want that person to suffer. So you are creating a situation where someone else suffers but it's ok because it's retribution.

It's all the same just different justifications.

Think about it, Person A murders Person B for reason X.

Person A is given the death penalty and executed for murdering Person B. So Person A was murdered for reason Y (Murdering Person B).

It's all the same, it's only in our heads that it's justifiable/different because of one's personal belief system or legal system.

PTBrennan fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Apr 20, 2011

Tempora Mutantur
Feb 22, 2005

DMBFan23 posted:

I never said anything of the sort. You, however, implied through sarcasm that it was more than a few bad apples, and are now trying to move the goalposts pretty far away because it is looking very much like the source for your original statement is "gut feeling".

If your point all along was that it doesn't matter how many cops have abused them, why not make that point to the person who originally started this derail without all the attitude?

The Cops on the Beat thread series has what amounts to case studies on police brutality; it also has statistics answering the derail you continued in the first-post link aptly named http://www.injusticeeverywhere.com/.

On that note, I need to read D&D less, because content should be far more important than civility instead of shitposters being allowed to shitpost so long as they're nice about it.

Tempora Mutantur fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Apr 20, 2011

BrawndoTQ
Oct 18, 2001
Very good news out of MA about MJ smoke not being enough to search a car anymore.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/04/20/sjc-burnt-marijuana-odor-not-enough-to-suspect-criminal-activity/

anonumos
Jul 14, 2005

Fuck it.

brizna posted:

Very good news out of MA about MJ smoke not being enough to search a car anymore.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2011/04/20/sjc-burnt-marijuana-odor-not-enough-to-suspect-criminal-activity/

I love the numerous quotes about children being encouraged to use drugs...is it possible for today's "utes" to use more drugs? I don't think I've met a teenager who hasn't tried something, regardless of prohibition.

Son of Emhak
Sep 11, 2005

We say there's no parting for us, if our hearts are conveyed to each other.

brizna posted:

Funny thing I got pulled over going 10mph over the speed limit leaving my birthday party a month ago. Then the cops were salivating like dogs for a bust when they smelled a recently smoked blunt, describing what they smelled as green. They tore my car almost inside out, of course they didn't find anything but my birthday presents, so they sent me off with a speeding ticket and a $500 ticket for failure to present current proof of insurance. They must have been so pissed. They were threatening to impound my car until they got a warrant, so I let them waste their breath. I will read up on this with interest.

Quarantini
Aug 9, 2010
It's been said somewhere else, but the nonsense with police searches for the smell of weed is that the people with weed get arrested, the people without are happy that they were let go for the crime that they didn't commit. People need to start filing complains about being searched when nothing was found.

JoshTheStampede
Sep 8, 2004

come at me bro

Quarantini posted:

It's been said somewhere else, but the nonsense with police searches for the smell of weed is that the people with weed get arrested, the people without are happy that they were let go for the crime that they didn't commit. People need to start filing complains about being searched when nothing was found.

Most of the time, those searches are conducted by police who trick or otherwise cajole people into giving up their rights, so there is no legal leg to stand on when you complain. They ask "Can I search your vehicle?" and try to strongly imply that this will all be over faster if you just say yes. But saying yes waives your rights and now when you go to complain they will say "Well, I asked and he said I could search his car"

The solution here is to educate more people on their rights when it comes to police and searches, because right now police are allowed to lie and cheat and talk circles around you to get you to give up what small protections you actually have against unreasonable searches.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

PT6A posted:

I don't understand the mindset about not hiring a felon. Speaking as the owner of a small business, assuming the felony is sufficiently long ago, or doesn't concern my field of business in any way, I'd much rather hire a qualified/intelligent felon than a moron with a clean record.

EDIT: And I feel bad saying this, but the fact that other people won't hire them would work in my favor as an employer -- obviously, it's not ethical to underpay them as a result, but the less I have to worry about people jumping ship the better.

You're actually in good company, albeit most business owners (if not necessarily you personally) would say moron as a cipher for black

quote:

The study offers this fictional scenario:

A young, white, male high school graduate with a felony conviction applies in person for entry level jobs as a driver, a dishwasher, a laborer, warehouse worker and production worker that are advertised in the newspaper and admits to employers that he served 18 months in prison for possession of cocaine with intent to sell.

A young black man with similar education, work history and style of presentation, but with no criminal record, applies for the same jobs.

Who do you think is more likely to be called back?

If you picked the white man with the felony conviction, you guessed right.

Pager chose Milwaukee for her experiment because it is representative of most large metropolitan areas in its size, racial demographics and industrial base, she says.

The study's findings would surprise few African-Americans in this city, who know from experience that this kind of discrimination exists in the job market. Research shows that white Americans, however, have been led to think that direct, racial discrimination of this nature has become less of a problem in our society.

It was even surprising to Pager, a young white woman.

"I expected that there would be an effect of race. I thought the effect of a criminal record would swamp other effects," Pager says. "That assumption was clearly wrong. It really suggests that stereotypes and assumptions about black males are very much a factor in hiring decisions."

HidingFromGoro
Jun 5, 2006

HidingFromGoro
Jun 5, 2006
SC, FL, MA, AZ (and 23 other states): new legislation calling for random drug testing for people with prior drug convictions who are receiving public assistance.

quote:

States seek to link public assistance, drug testing
By Ron Barnett, USA TODAY
4-19-11

South Carolina state Sen. Harvey Peeler was at a Chamber of Commerce meeting in January when the human resources director of one of the area’s major employers, textile manufacturer Hamrick Mills, told him the company was having trouble hiring some people from the unemployment rolls.

“They said they had potential employees that would come and apply and couldn’t pass the drug test,” Peeler says.

Peeler, a Republican who says he heard similar stories from other employers, introduced a bill Feb. 9 that would suspend unemployment checks to people who fail a drug test they must take to get a job.

South Carolina is among 27 states, including Florida, Massachusetts and Arizona, to consider legislation this year that would require recipients of various kinds of public assistance to pass drug tests, according to Meagan Dorsch of the National Conference of State Legislatures.

Peeler’s bill is in the Senate Labor, Commerce and Industry Committee, which he chairs. A companion bill was introduced in the House last week, with 12 co-sponsors.

Laws requiring passing a drug test as a condition of benefits could run afoul of the Constitution, says Jay Rorty, director of the American Civil Liberties Union’s Criminal Law Reform Project.

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in 1989 that “suspicionless searches,” including random drug testing, violate Fourth Amendment safeguards against unreasonable searches and seizures, except in cases where there’s a “special need,” such as public safety, Rorty says.

Legislation on the issue is moving ahead:

• A bill is moving through the Arizona Legislature that would require random drug testing of all welfare recipients, Dorsch says. The bill has passed the state Senate and awaits a third and final reading in the House.

• Since March, three bills have been introduced in Florida’s Legislature, Dorsch says. Florida Gov. Rick Scott, a Republican, “definitely supports drug testing for welfare recipients,” spokesman Lane Wright says.

• Republican state Rep. F. Jay Barrows of Massachusetts has offered a bill that calls for random testing of people with prior drug convictions who are receiving assistance. If they test positive, the state would place them in a rehab program, under the state’s mandatory health insurance coverage program.

“It’s not punishing them. It’s trying to help them,” Barrows says.

Other states with bills under consideration include Alabama, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, New Mexico, New York, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia, Dorsch reports.

Son of Emhak
Sep 11, 2005

Thank you for keeping the torch lit Goro. I have been meaning to keep tabs on news about the Machine in Alaska, I will do some searching when I return home from vacation with family. Out of curiosity what do you all think would have happened if they tried to get a warrant to search my vehicle and turned up nothing as it did with their unnecessary search?

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost

HidingFromGoro posted:

SC, FL, MA, AZ (and 23 other states): new legislation calling for random drug testing for people with prior drug convictions who are receiving public assistance.

Here's a thought - why not make the legislators take a drug test? They're being paid from the public coffers, what do they have to hide?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Solkanar512 posted:

Here's a thought - why not make the legislators take a drug test? They're being paid from the public coffers, what do they have to hide?

Drugs.

On a serious note though, how exactly is this constitutional?

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

Solkanar512 posted:

Because the Supreme Court said that was unconstitutional. Chandler v. Miller, 520 U.S. 305 (1997) (mandatory drug testing of candidates for state office unconstitutional) the court said there was no showing that there was a drug problem among candidates and that there had been no showing of 'special needs' for testing among this group - that they weren't working in a dangerous or potentially dangerous environment that would justify testing.

Orange Devil posted:

On a serious note though, how exactly is this constitutional?

I expect, "because it's for the children" and "everybody knows that the welfare queens spend their money on drugs."

The Supremes said it was OK to random drug test schoolchildren involved in sports because "it's for the children" and "everybody knows the jocks are the biggest druggies." Vernonia School District 47J v. Acton, 515 U.S. 646 (1995)

It's unconstitutional to work with police and prosecutors to drug test pregnant women without their knowledge and then arrest or threaten to arrest the women who test positive in an effort to scare/force them into not using. Ferguson v. City of Charleston, 532 U.S. 67 (2001)

Lack of consent and involvement of law enforcement is what made Charleston's procedures unconstitutional. If, however, welfare applicants were told that they had to consent in order to receive benefits and that the testing was for eligibility only and they would not be referred to law enforcement, I expect the current Supreme Court would find it constitutional.

HidingFromGoro
Jun 5, 2006

A.S.H. posted:

Thank you for keeping the torch lit Goro. I have been meaning to keep tabs on news about the Machine in Alaska, I will do some searching when I return home from vacation with family. Out of curiosity what do you all think would have happened if they tried to get a warrant to search my vehicle and turned up nothing as it did with their unnecessary search?

Well if they don't find anything they'll just send you on your way- unless you pissed them off or whatever, that's when you start getting into contempt of cop territory. The penalty for contempt of cop can range anywhere from a lecture to summary execution.

nm
Jan 28, 2008

"I saw Minos the Space Judge holding a golden sceptre and passing sentence upon the Martians. There he presided, and around him the noble Space Prosecutors sought the firm justice of space law."

HidingFromGoro posted:

Well if they don't find anything they'll just send you on your way- unless you pissed them off or whatever, that's when you start getting into contempt of cop territory. The penalty for contempt of cop can range anywhere from a lecture to summary execution.
My local police department has started citing drunks with designated drivers (who get pulled over for minor vehicle violations) for public intox if they exercise their rights or mouth off.
Not death or felonies, but disgusting. We need the cop thread back dammit.

Son of Emhak
Sep 11, 2005

This might not be the appropriate thread but I just had a loving nightmare.

I was trying to navigate around two cop cars with their bubbles flashing in the process of an arrest. The snow was heavy and it was very difficult to get around. Long story short two officers out right say it's the end of the month, and they are bringing me in for throwing tantrums. I woke up before it got any further, but I don't know if I have felt so simultaneously angry and scared at the same time over a dream.

My roommate called me stupid the other day because I have a knee jerk fear reaction to the police, citing that people who need help must be glad to have the police show up. I imagine the learned reaction of anyone who has actually been jailed or imprisoned is much stronger.
Vivid Edit: I cannot forget the loving smiles the officers had, as I asked what I was being arrested for, and one answered "I don't know", making it clear they would think up something later.

Son of Emhak fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Apr 22, 2011

nm
Jan 28, 2008

A.S.H. posted:

I was trying to navigate around two cop cars with their bubbles flashing in the process of an arrest. The snow was heavy and it was very difficult to get around. Long story short two officers out right say it's the end of the month, and they are bringing me in for throwing tantrums. I woke up before it got any further, but I don't know if I have felt so simultaneously angry and scared at the same time over a dream.

My roommate called me stupid the other day because I have a knee jerk fear reaction to the police, citing that people who need help must be glad to have the police show up. I imagine the learned reaction of anyone who has actually been jailed or imprisoned is much stronger.
I've had clients call the police because they were getting the poo poo beat out of them. Visible injuries.
She gets charged with drug possession and child endangerment because in the fight the medicine cabinet (which had some other peoples pills) was knocked over and spilled pills on the ground.
She was booked into jail and not released. First time she's ever been in jail, she pleas because he can't make bail and is scared. (Factually innocent of the endangerment charges)
He is, as far as I know, never charged or arrested for beating the poo poo out of her and the apartment because he ran from the cops and they were far more concerned with the expired vicodine in the cabinet with her ex-roomies name on it.
I'm sure she's glad the cops came to "save" her.
I think she lost her job over that too.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

A.S.H. posted:

Back in December I was sexually assaulted in public and called the police after I got home (I was out for a walk and didn't bring my cell phone). The first two officers who showed up let themselves into my apartment without permission, were aggressive, didn't want to listen to anything I had to say, and were poking around my apartment without permission. I had told 911 that the assault took place a few blocks away so they had no reason to be acting as if there was anything to find in my apartment. It didn't take me long to realize that they were likely looking for a reason to arrest me so I shut up and sat down in the hopes that it would be over quickly.

Luckily it didn't take too long for the victim handlers to arrive and dismiss them. My experience after that was pretty good but drat if I'm going to think twice before calling the police over something so minor.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Sexual assault: minor compared to police harrasment. Just reflect on that for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Reaganomicon
Oct 14, 2010

by Lowtax
Public Service Reminder: don't talk to the police.

• Locked thread