Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky
my catte was out doors catte. lived 16 years of hating catte lovers and loving catte h8rs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Official Carrier of the Neil Bush Torch

haveblue posted:

in addition to all the other reasons not to declaw, it will make the cat switch to biting for defense

so don't

:catstare:

a friend of a friend had her cats declawed and then due to whatever dumb reason one of them had all his teeth fall out

you could bellyrub that cat all drat day and there wasn't a goddamn thing he could do about it

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Yodzilla posted:

oh no gently caress that i think we have a better chance of just training her once she's done being an obnoxious hyperactive teenager. those things are stupid

try using a citrus spray on curtains, and any furniture that might be targeted for skritchin

cats hate citrus oil on they paws

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
aight cool. prolly make my place smell better too

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Yodzilla posted:

aight cool. prolly make my place smell better too

idk citrus doesnt complement semen and unwashed socks very well

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
oh it's you. you can set those reports down next to my coffee

i'm very busy you see bill wants me to have those reports done by monday morning so please to not bother me

so busy....

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

flyboi posted:

what mac is this? I'm thrown by the silver frame around the screen

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

8ender posted:

what mac is this? I'm thrown by the silver frame around the screen
the matte option makes it silver.

alternatively, a macbook air.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

the matte option makes it silver.

honestly did not know this probably because I like the gloss

doritos
Dec 6, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

8ender posted:

I like the gloss

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

doritos posted:

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

way to ruin a good comic

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
the aluminum body macbook is p sweet but the constant pinging noise coming from the chassis whenever you move or flex it even the tiniest bit is a little obnoxious

even typing this poast on my lap it's loud as hell

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

Yodzilla posted:

the aluminum body macbook is p sweet but the constant pinging noise coming from the chassis whenever you move or flex it even the tiniest bit is a little obnoxious

even typing this poast on my lap it's loud as hell
this drove me nuts. oddly enough, my first few aluminum unibody macs didn't do it, but my most recent MBP did

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
maybe if you didn't buy mas you wouldn't have that problem

(making posts, that is)

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

also

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

Fayez Butts posted:

also

well isnt that somethin

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

Fayez Butts posted:

also

more of these, tia

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

heres a zoom-in

also I checked Chessie today and she really is missing a front fang :( poor kitty's getting old

however to cheer me up I'll make a couple more of these tonight. just poast ur favorite cat pics

edit fixed timing

Fayez Butts fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Apr 18, 2011

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
stolen from the pyf gif thread

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Fayez Butts posted:

however to cheer me up I'll make a couple more of these tonight. just poast ur favorite cat pics

This is Pachinko. She was the best cat ever and was my super buddy. I wasn't much of a cat person but my ex wanted a cat and we went to a rescue and we found Pachinko. She and I became super cool buddies for life and I was all "hell yeah! Now I got a cat and she's going to live to be 20 years old and we will high five each other for all those years, because there has never been a better catte!" :unsmith:

A few years later, I picked her up and felt a lump near her armpit. She got breast cancer, then asthma. I had to put her down because otherwise she would get asthma attacks and have to lay down barely breathing. I would use a nebulizers on her but it would freak her out. Also her cancer spread quickly. So I had to take her in and put her down. :smith:

Pachinko was the best. Thanks for those few short years of being my super awesome cat pal. I hope that all the love I gave you made you as happy as you made me.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

dang. How long did you have her for?

My only really sad catte story is my grandparents', but I'm not sure if I really want to post it.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Official Carrier of the Neil Bush Torch
cats are just the best

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.
I honestly believe that taking a cat to the vet to be put to sleep is a waste of money.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

rotor posted:

cats are just the best

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Neu posted:

I honestly believe that taking a cat to the vet to be put to sleep is a waste of money.

you are utterly and completely wrong

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Yeah, sometimes you really don't have much of a choice whether your cat has to live or die. It loving sucks, but what are you going to do instead, get your hick uncle to take it out back? drop it on the side of the loving road?

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

though,

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.

Neu posted:

You just shut your mouth. It's worth paying to ensure that your cat goes in a peaceful manner. It's what they deserve. They deserve a nice, calm way out.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Armadillos! posted:

It's worth paying to ensure that your cat goes in a peaceful manner. It's what they deserve. They deserve a nice, calm way out.

Exactly. I've had to put a cat and a dog down in the past few years, and in both cases I was extremely grateful that they could go out in as calm, peaceful, and comfortable a fashion as possible. Given my druthers, I'd go the same way rather than wasting away for weeks, months, or years.

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Just saying that spending money to kill an animal is just stupid.

If it's a cat it's easy. It sucks to have to do it, but gently caress spending 100 bucks to have a vet kill it. Just give it some food on the ground, pet it, shoot it in the back of the head. Costs you 80 cents for the bullet and you're now a man.

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Yes I know that sounds terrible to most people, but it's really not much different than giving it a drug through a shot.

If done right they wont feel any pain and they'll have no idea what's going on.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
yeah because people can shoot animals in town and love having to clean up their dead friends brains. the most logical way to euthanize an animal

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
C'MON CAT LETS GO TO THE RIFLE RANGE SURE HOPE NO ONE ELSE IS THERE TO WATCH ME KILL MY OWN PET

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

A Curvy Goonette posted:

yeah because people can shoot animals in town and love having to clean up their dead friends brains. the most logical way to euthanize an animal

p much

although seriously the one thing i would change about putting my dog and cat down is that i had to take them to the vet which stresses them out. i wish house calls were more affordable

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i mean from the point of view of the pet i'm sure there's not much difference - both pentothal and a bullet are extremely fasat, but from the owner's point of view i will hell of pay $100 to not have to shoot my cat/dog

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
this post intentionally left blank

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
"Grandpa got sick so I shot him, just like my cat"

you loving idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

A Curvy Goonette posted:

Oh yeh, didn't think of that.

Do it half baked style..