Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
moosepoop
Mar 9, 2007

GET SWOLE
Bad rear end robots? Some Chinese guy made this:

:hellyeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

married but discreet
May 7, 2005

Taco Defender
What does it do? Does it do anything?

tazman
Jan 23, 2005
hammer time
Makes everyone around it poo poo their pants.

dinozombiesgoRARR
Dec 25, 2010

Momma said knock you out

IM_DA_DECIDER posted:

It's apparently a replica of Megatron's vehicle mode from one of the Transformers movies.
I'm guessing it's just a sculpture and not a driveable vehicle since it apparently weighs 5 tons and those tank treads would make a hell of a mess of any bitumen road it drove along.

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

There you are in your home, and the soldiers smash down the door and tell you you're in the middle of World War III. Something's gone wrong with time.
Look at this awesome dude

Hope I look that good when I get to be his age.

Borstj
Mar 13, 2007

Boner induced
shit-storm.

SneakyCracker posted:

Just to give you guys some more water on your wheel, his sur-name could be translated as Suffering stream

geezus militia
Jan 26, 2006

Livingston posted:

[timg]http://i.imgur.com/sVoRq.jpg][/timg]

I am one of the few idiots who still plays this game. I'm down to one fishing quest a day though . . . not that I can't quit at any time.

So in-game models are used, however, that is not the same geography in-game in front of Org. I am assuming this has been touched up considerably. I always ran on lower settings, but I doubt anything in-game looks that good. His Tirisfal piece is pretty good too.

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

There you are in your home, and the soldiers smash down the door and tell you you're in the middle of World War III. Something's gone wrong with time.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Found this online, and thought it was badass.

What if tony stark worked for nasa?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Stupid_Sexy_Flander has a new favorite as of 19:35 on Apr 17, 2011

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

What if Batman had been born middle-class instead of rich?

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love

The Zombie Guy posted:

His parents would have opted for the cheaper admission for the matinee showing of The Mark of Zorro and wouldn't have been in Crime Alley at night.

Tracula
Mar 26, 2010

PLEASE LEAVE

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Found this online, and thought it was badass.

Isn't there an entire gallery of a bunch of really loving awesome fan takes on Iron Man?

Jayo
Jul 10, 2007

The Zombie Guy posted:

Along those lines, here's some of Keith Thompson's work, which answers the question "What if there had been Mechs during World War 2?"

British

USA

Aaaand Germany

Belt buckles for feet, genius :D

Nucular Carmul
Jan 26, 2005

Melongenidae incantatrix

Heintron posted:

Jesus christ looks at those treads

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

The Zombie Guy posted:

Close enough

Here's The Rock

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

The Zombie Guy posted:

DEFENDOR

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

The Zombie Guy posted:

What if Batman were an Anarchist?

VVV That's from Superman: Red Son, that's actually in communist Russia (where Superman's pod lands as a kid and he helps them win the cold war). Green Lantern, Wonder Woman and Batman fight against the communists.

Jibo has a new favorite as of 05:17 on Apr 18, 2011

Raimundus
Apr 26, 2008

BARF! I THOUGHT I WOULD LIKE SMELLING DOG BUTTS BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG!

Jibo posted:

What if Batman were an Anarchist?

Why does America turning Communist automatically mean that Batman has to be an Anarchist to combat it? Did they repossess Bruce Wayne's fortune or something?

Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

Raimundus posted:

Why does America turning Communist automatically mean that Batman has to be an Anarchist to combat it? Did they repossess Bruce Wayne's fortune or something?

Superman landed in the Soviet Union instead of Smallville, Kansas, and comes to power in it. It's an Elseworlds mini-series called Superman: Red Son, and it's very good.

p4vl
Aug 13, 2004

Supreme Allah posted:

[timg]

Here's The Rock

I think he's sterioding up for a movie role. Look at his traps , looks like a couple of Thanksgiving turkeys. Traps tend to grow like weeds if you lift heavy weights, tenfold if you take steroids. I could be wrong.

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President

Raimundus posted:

Batman is Russian in this Elseworlds story.

Raimundus
Apr 26, 2008

BARF! I THOUGHT I WOULD LIKE SMELLING DOG BUTTS BUT I GUESS I WAS WRONG!

Ninja_Orca posted:

Superman landed in the Soviet Union instead of Smallville, Kansas, and comes to power in it. It's an Elseworlds mini-series called Superman: Red Son, and it's very good.

Ask Me For Warez posted:

Batman is Russian in this Elseworlds story.

Okay, but that still doesn't explain why Russian Batman defaults to Anarchism, unless I'm missing some vital historical context having to do with Anarchism in Russia.

I don't know jack poo poo about Russian history.

Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

Raimundus posted:

Okay, but that still doesn't explain why Russian Batman defaults to Anarchism, unless I'm missing some vital historical context having to do with Anarchism in Russia.

I don't know jack poo poo about Russian history.

A Soviet officer kills Batman's parents in this timeline, so instead of fighting crooks he fights the government.

Vidaeus
Jan 27, 2007

Cats are gonna cat.

Heintron posted:

Those treads look bad rear end but they would get worn down to blunt little nubs in no time flat.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

IM_DA_DECIDER posted:

It scans peaches: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdhwTXwhA4c

Fragrag
Aug 3, 2007
The Worst Admin Ever bashes You in the head with his banhammer. It is smashed into the body, an unrecognizable mass! You have been struck down.

oddspelling posted:

It seems amazing to me that men practicing a form of hunting that predates us as a species are waring factory produced shoes and shorts.

Rough Lobster posted:

Whether its a camera guy sliding down trees with Bear Grylls, or a camera guy trying not to get stabbed by a grinning tweaker on COPS, or a camera guy hiding out in a blind in bumfuck Siberia to catch footage of two snow lemurs banging each other, I think we can all agree....

Camera guys are badass.

These two comments combined reminded me of this particularly bad-rear end commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll7qjk2jF0A

The Slippery Nipple
Mar 27, 2010

p4vl posted:

I think he's sterioding up for a movie role. Look at his traps , looks like a couple of Thanksgiving turkeys. Traps tend to grow like weeds if you lift heavy weights, tenfold if you take steroids. I could be wrong.

Dwayne Johnson doesn't take steroids, and never has, according to his biography. I believe it, the dude looked 18 when he was 12, no joke. Pacific Islander blood does that (Islanders reppin', yo).
Dwayne Johnson also lost his virginity to a pair (or maybe just one... i can't remember) of 18 year olds when he was around 14. I haven't got a picture of it, but :drat: that's bad-rear end.

p4vl
Aug 13, 2004

The Slippery Nipple posted:

Dwayne Johnson doesn't take steroids, and never has, according to his biography. I believe it, the dude looked 18 when he was 12, no joke. Pacific Islander blood does that (Islanders reppin', yo).

I could be wrong. I'm not an expert, I just don't remember him having a couple of Christmas ham-sized traps between his neck and shoulders.

Suddenly Tentacles
Sep 14, 2008

The Slippery Nipple posted:

Dwayne Johnson also lost his virginity to a pair (or maybe just one... i can't remember) of 18 year olds when he was around 14. I haven't got a picture of it, but :drat: that's bad-rear end.

No, that's statutory rape, and thanks to the confining mores of a patriarchal society that defines masculinity as being hypersexual it would be virtually impossible to get a completely honest answer out of him as to whether he actually enjoyed it or not.

The more you know! :eng101:

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

Suddenly Tentacles posted:

No, that's statutory rape, and thanks to the confining mores of a patriarchal society that defines masculinity as being hypersexual it would be virtually impossible to get a completely honest answer out of him as to whether he actually enjoyed it or not.

You wouldn't have enjoyed that when you were 14? I know I would have.

Namarrgon
Dec 23, 2008

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!

While I probably enjoy raging about gender inequalities nearly as much as you do, you really should rage the other way; it is wrong to demonize the hypothetical case of a 14 year old banging those two cute 18 year old studs she's been having her eyes on for a while now.

Suddenly Tentacles
Sep 14, 2008

Trainmonk posted:

You wouldn't have enjoyed that when you were 14? I know I would have.

We're irrelevant to whether or not he enjoyed it because, y'know, people are different. Not to mention we have no idea what circumstances surrounded the whole event, and any number of factors to turn a fantasy threesome into a nightmare. It is just so ridiculously easy to coerce children at that age, especially since so often their main motivator is social approval. There is a reason there are laws that state children can not give consent; it's because there's no telling what influences beyond their own self-preservation are at work.

EDIT:

Namarrgon posted:

While I probably enjoy raging about gender inequalities nearly as much as you do, you really should rage the other way; it is wrong to demonize the hypothetical case of a 14 year old banging those two cute 18 year old studs she's been having her eyes on for a while now.

Oh my God, NO. A 14 year old is a child; they have a severely limited ability to fully grasp the potential consequences of their actions. There is something wrong with you if you think it is okay for a 14 year old of any sex to sleep with two adults. :psyduck:

Suddenly Tentacles has a new favorite as of 15:53 on Apr 18, 2011

Trainmonk
Jul 4, 2007

We're irrelevant to whether or not he enjoyed it because, y'know, people are different. Not to mention we have no idea what circumstances surrounded the whole event, and any number of factors to turn a fantasy threesome into a nightmare. It is just so ridiculously easy to coerce children at that age, especially since so often their main motivator is social approval. There is a reason there are laws that state children can not give consent; it's because there's no telling what influences beyond their own self-preservation are at work.

First year psychology student? Not that badass, not a good topic for this.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
Everybody shut up and check out this sweet grenade launcher:

Suddenly Tentacles
Sep 14, 2008

Trainmonk posted:

First year psychology student? Not that badass, not a good topic for this.

Neither is Dwayne Johnson's statutory rape.

Here, have a honey badger;

This badass motherfucker sleeps off bites from rattlesnakes and cobras, and then it eats them.

Ninja_Orca
Nov 12, 2010

by hoodrow trillson

This badass motherfucker sleeps off bites from rattlesnakes and cobras, and then it eats them.

Except it lives in Africa, so it wouldn't do that for rattlesnakes. :science:

Also holy poo poo that's a meerkat tail it's finishing off, unless I'm mistaken.

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

Pneub posted:

Everybody shut up and check out this sweet grenade launcher:

Check out the Mk.47 GMG:

That's some Terminator-Future-War-lookin' poo poo right there.

If you're not into guns then look at this awesome cave:

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

Theres a video that goes along with that pic. Not sure if its really a bad-rear end video, but at least the animal is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

CONTENT:

Brian Blessed, big bastard of an actor in the UK. you may have seen him in the first season of black adder.

Sunday Punch
Mar 4, 2009

As someone who doesn't watch hockey, sometimes I get the impression the game is less about scoring goals and more about hurting people with sticks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Sagat
Feb 16, 2010

by T. Finn

Raimundus posted:

They all look like different configurations of the same rehashed technology.

Also, the British and German units look very unstable, like all it would take to knock them down would be a fresh mud paddy or a loose stone.

Not to mention the US mech looks a lot more like a 70's era soviet AA tank than it does anything American made in the 40s

• Locked thread