Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hyregur
Feb 11, 2011
Three happy dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enelrahc
Jun 17, 2007

t-rex posted:

Dr. Gingeropolous approves of her oversized fluffy relative to the north.

She can teach him to work his cuteness to the max, for glorious belly rubs!

(Cute cat, it looks like mine but twice as big! Mine is awesome, so I can only assume yours is as well)

Steve French
Sep 8, 2003

Strange, looks exactly like my dog, except can't be, because she's not being a horrible monster. (Meet Juno, 5 months old)

Riiseli
Apr 10, 2011
I'm not a BYB because I live in an apartment.
Two of the boys. They'll be exactly five weeks tomorrow.

SpliffClavin
Jul 31, 2007

oh geez rick

Steve French posted:

Strange, looks exactly like my dog, except can't be, because she's not being a horrible monster. (Meet Juno, 5 months old)

Holy cute overload.

Hampton in a tube:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

t-rex
Nov 30, 2004
WATS UP UR PANTS I HOPE

Enelrahc posted:

Dr. Gingeropolous approves of her oversized fluffy relative to the north.

What a beautiful cat! There must be some gene that makes long haired orange and white cats so rad. Tuna is enjoying checking out all the fine kitty ladies in this thread:

Funny anecdote: Tuna always drops his toys in his water dish, and has moved on to a more exotic demise for his toys: dropping them in the toilet. We started leaving the seat cover down to keep him from doing so, and he has now learned to lift the toilet seat and lid! I openly admit that my cat outsmarts me at every turn.

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes
Milo, the 8 week old puppy. He is super excited about soft toys.

Levitate
Sep 30, 2005

randy newman voice

YOU'VE GOT A LAFRENIÈRE IN ME
Dogs wearing things

SecretZOGwarrior
Aug 24, 2007

bring a book.

Steve French posted:

Your dog's face is an almost perfect octagon.

e: Whoops, content. Also to add to Dogs Wearing Things.

SecretZOGwarrior fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Apr 14, 2011

Mighty Amoeba
Jul 10, 2006

I am the mightiest of them all!

AAUGH I'M SORRY TAKE ALL THE FOOD

(really she's begging with her standing up trick)

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

NarwhalParty
Jul 23, 2010
Meet the new addition, Toph.

She is 10 weeks old and I've had her for 2 weeks now. She's already learned "sit" and "come" pretty well.

heatherawr
Apr 16, 2011

my little girl, kitty, (officially named el gato, but she goes by kitty.)

liz con queso
Feb 1, 2008

juguete sin queso
heatherawr, OH MY GOD I love her. She is gorgeous. Also, we call my cat Garth "El Gato Garto," so I can very much appreciate Kitty's name.

Contribution so I don't get put on probation...again...

Garth would lay like this for eternity if it were up to him. In my chair, no less.

heatherawr
Apr 16, 2011

haha thanks! she's great, i adopted her from a friend's outside cat's babies. it was funny, because out of all the kittens, she was my last pick. but she was the only one that didn't want to claw me when i picked her up. haha

she had a friend for a while, Mikey Rocks. i took him in after he was chilling around my apartments. but he wasn't working well for being an inside cat, so i let him hang out outside with the other apartment cats. haha

Welmu
Oct 9, 2007
Metri. Piiri. Sekunti.
Our dog, a thirteen year old chinese powderpuff, had to be put down after several hours of epilectic seizures. I wasn't there, I simply recieved a text message from my mother informing me what had happened. Still feel pretty unreal. I dearly wish I could have held and comforted her in her final moments and seen her one last time, no matter how unwell. This is the last picture I took of her, a week ago, chillaxing next to me.

Farewell, Netta.

(own hosting)

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

This is Trek. We're his third owner and he was about to be put down when we got him (he was two years old at the time). He was covered in poo poo in a cage with several other dogs and the first thing he did when we scoped him out was come up and nuzzle us happily, smearing us waist-down with poo poo.

We had to get him. He's now five and is probably the best dog I've ever owned as well as come in contact with. Completely leash-trained and the softest most cuddliest dog ever.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Xovaan posted:

This is Trek.

That is one gorgeous dog! :3: I wish mine were as laidback and soft as yours sounds.

Instead, I have an utter mini idiot and an older idiot.

Mini idiot:

Tulip Candy
Jan 23, 2007

I love tuna fish and field mouse pudding.
AAAAAAAHHHHHH

*zap zap zaaap*

This is my laserloaf cat, Jess.

She's cuter when she's not trying to kill me.

A Sleepy Budgie
Jan 6, 2010

A friend in need
is a friend indeed
:unsmith:

It was very cold and there were no blankets on the bed. :3: Riley is annoyed that we disturbed her nap.

tiredsounds
Apr 21, 2011

abel. rabbit. evil genius.

Mighty Amoeba
Jul 10, 2006

I am the mightiest of them all!

I'll see your Abel and raise you a Lucy.

She wants my password, but she just gets addicted to flash games and internet bingo every time I give it to her.

Billy Black
Nov 9, 2006

My kitties are the best of friends now. :3: Sebastian still won't admit it though. When I come home from work and I find them snuggling together, he always gets up and walks away like nothing happened, so I have to be quick with the camera sometimes.

(Yes my cats are gigantic)

Josie
Apr 26, 2007

With tales of brave Ulysses; how his naked ears were tortured; By the sirens sweetly singing.

I love looking at everyone else's cats and hope that I can get my own again some day.

I didn't think I had any pictures of my old cats, because I didn't have a camera back then.. but I just found the one my Dad sent around of my special boy before he died.

This is Jesus, doing his best serious face. I miss you puss :(

Turk182
Feb 28, 2009

Turk182 fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Apr 24, 2011

Turk182
Feb 28, 2009
4mos old

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ATwoSlotToaster
Nov 6, 2004

You're toast!
My wife and I just got a new puppy!!!

Meet Puck the Welsh Terrier (8 weeks)

Ronnz
Mar 6, 2010
This is Keiko.

As far as i know she used to live under an oven because the rest of her old home was full of poo poo, literal poo poo and hoarded stuff. :(

Then she got rescued and now she is with me.

She used to be the jumpiest cat i have ever seen, but now she loves to cuddle and to look ridiculously cute. :3:

Shes also tiny and loves to sleep with the tip of her tongue out. :3:

DWK
Sep 18, 2009
This is Misty.

And this is Dora.

They are two of the loveliest, friendliest cats we've had at our homing centre. Misty is Dora's mum and since Dora's deaf they are together all the time. They had to be removed from a home with far too many cats and their pervious owner couldn't be bothered to give Dora the little extra time that she needs.
If I didn't already have my two huge cats at home, I'd be nabbing these two.

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011

Our dog morse - photo taken by a friend of my mother who liked his looks. Nothing much to say, he's a real softie personality wise, just want the world to see him :3:

Elixibren
Mar 5, 2007
Ya'll
This is our guy the first week we got him:

And here he is today, about 5-6 months old now:

Lopside Fundip
Aug 15, 2001
I used to be the guardian of Mish and Abuelita, I posted here about them a lot. Both of them passed a little more than a year ago.

This is Batman. He's three years old and I got him from the pound a couple of months ago because my kitten was driving me crazy. They are brothers now.

This is Fliptop when he was a lanky kitten. He just showed up on my doorstep.

This is Fliptop five months later when he's gigantic and his paws still seem disproportionately huge. I am afraid.

My last cat Mishie, was a very polite little lady. She only weighed 7 or 8 pounds and wasn't very playful. These boys are so brawly and murderous that I can't believe it. I am astounded every day by how rough they are.

Vixenaz
Mar 30, 2011
Just wanted to introduce myself and brood. Long time lurker but first time poster.

Sasha

Kiara

Diesal

The 3

Logan

Egypt

Izabel

CHRISTS FOR SALE
Jan 14, 2005

"fuck you and die"
Sisyphus, our resident Don Juan.

Hello, ladies...

fnif
Apr 21, 2007
xDm
Puppy time!

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Jack, the one that wags his tail so much he almost falls over.

Weston (right), the dopey one that will lay on you and pat at you if you stop petting him.

Yeah, they've been chewing on each other's ears all day :3:

ickyostes
Jul 4, 2010
This thread needs more cuddly animals. Here's my awesome plains garter.

Video of her eating meat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmBJsZQvKZ0

fnif, you have the cutest puppy.

A Sleepy Budgie
Jan 6, 2010

A friend in need
is a friend indeed
:unsmith:

fnif posted:

Puppy time!

Are these black russian terriers? They are gorgeous! Also, ickyostes, you have a very beautiful snake :3:

My Shih Tzu/Maltese, Apple, making a funny face.

fnif
Apr 21, 2007
xDm

A Sleepy Budgie posted:

Are these black russian terriers? They are gorgeous! Also, ickyostes, you have a very beautiful snake :3:

They are giant schnauzers actually. Although the hair on our boy has grown way too long, but have to wait a while before giving him a trim.

One more photo so that I wont break any rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Ozziemandius
Apr 28, 2011

Ozzie approves
Ozzie and Sage, who's wearing her horns tonite. Both Great Danes, Ozzie's the Harlequin and he's just shy of a year old in this pic (16 months now). Sage is the black one, and she's about 8 in this pic.

• Locked thread