Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

Ribsauce posted:

They did not hide the vacation at all like they used to. It was mentioned multiple times. Even if they go three days a week I will listen, its so much better than anything else to kill time at work.

I've been listening to the Stern Shuffle more. Every time a bit with Artie comes on you realize how much the show misses him. There was one last week where he was arguing with stuttering John he could get a hit off the best female pitcher in baseball and I was laughing so loving hard. I miss him so much.

MAD TV SUCKED

BEER LEAGUE SUCKED poo poo, IT WAS TERRIBLE

IT WAS IN 18 THEATRES AND GROSSED $200,000, I COULD PULL THAT OUT OF MY rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USMC_Karl
Nov 17, 2003

SUPPORTER OF THE REINSTATED LAWFUL HAWAIIAN GOVERNMENT. HAOLES GET OFF DA `AINA.

Millstone posted:

MAD TV SUCKED

BEER LEAGUE SUCKED poo poo, IT WAS TERRIBLE

IT WAS IN 18 THEATRES AND GROSSED $200,000, I COULD PULL THAT OUT OF MY rear end

Well to be totally honest Beer League did suck poo poo. I remember renting it through my xbox and my roommate (we were both huge Stern fans) and I could hardly get through it. A truly terrible movie.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

USMC_Karl posted:

Well to be totally honest Beer League did suck poo poo. I remember renting it through my xbox and my roommate (we were both huge Stern fans) and I could hardly get through it. A truly terrible movie.

"Where are you at with Beer League?"

"Beer League was OK."

Butthole Prince
Nov 19, 2004

She said that she was working for the ABC News / It was as much of the alphabet as she knew how to use.

FogHelmut posted:

Didn't they start dating in college? She was fat then. She didn't get famous until she lost 40 or 50 lbs.

Late on this, but I think that whole she used to be fat/ugly thing is played up. Read her bio on Wikipedia; the girl was winning beauty pageants and was in the top 15 for Miss Teen USA.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

USMC_Karl posted:

The really sad part? If you take the 'I know' from the beginning of each sentence and cut it, the drat thing is forty-five minutes long. It could have used a decent rewrite or three and it would have been a better film for it.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-

Butthole Prince posted:

Late on this, but I think that whole she used to be fat/ugly thing is played up. Read her bio on Wikipedia; the girl was winning beauty pageants and was in the top 15 for Miss Teen USA.

That's what I was thinking. Although he made the interview about 300000X more interesting than it would have been with just her, a lot of that was just shtick.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I like how part of the Grossest Week Ever is "win a date with Tabitha Stevens."

I agree, she is pretty gross.

Shedman
Apr 4, 2007
Siobhan is on now, this part is the grossest.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

I can't even listen this week so far. I don't particularly care for 'grossest week ever'.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
Wow, listening to a shuffle from 1986 and howard was railing on how stupid the "morning zoos" are and then mocking them with the nonstop drops and "excitement".

Say what you want about what he's become, he definitely set a new standard back then.

Heh, I didn't find the clip of that 1986-08-15 but oddly enough I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bF45ssmh5U

And in the bit that is pretty much exactly what he is doing to the nth degree.

ChubbyEmoBabe fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Apr 18, 2011

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Grossest week ever was a do not listen for me. I heard two different segments, the first one I think I blacked out and the second one some guy ate a warm piece of dogshit and another ate a pube sandwich and I turned it off.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I just started listening to the week of 01-08-07, much better than a man eating a warm dog poo poo for $200 from Steven Singer or Siobhan talking about her mangina folds and how it needs hourly polishes and oiling or it will seal up and revert back to a innie penis...

Excellent show on the 8th so far, it's fun to go back and listen to some of these issues with the knowledge of hindsight;

* Artie pretends he was "sleeping" so much he slept through a Saturday Giants playoff game that Tim Sabean got him executive box privileges for as a holiday gift,

* Beth refuses to take part in one of Howard's filthy fantasies which is totally not filthy nor even really much of a fantasy and yet she turns him down (He wanted to eat her out from behind with her skirt pushed up and her thong pushed aside, she declines)

* We have our first real-life meeting of Eric the Ack Ack SHITCOCK when Sal & Richard meet up with the little guy in Sacramento and discover his wilted plums for hands.

* A William Shatner voiceover disaster clip in which he rails on an engineer

* Robin voices her usual out of touch hilarious amazement at a thing, the rest of the world gasps audibly at this comment due to it being a bog-standard daily event for regular people

http://marksfriggin.com/news07/1-8.htm

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
King of All Blacks is hitting the bomb on whatever crappy show was on 101 instead of Black on Black. Anything that leads to a weekly Black on Black show. Oh wait, can't bump Greg Fitzsimons, Geektime or Riley Martin :rolleyes:

daveslash
Jan 8, 2002

enemy light post spotted
HIT THAT BOMB

SHUT THAT BOMB OFF

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

daveslash posted:

HIT THAT BOMB

SHUT THAT BOMB OFF

I...know...what goes...on..over...there..

HIT THAT BOMB

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

daveslash posted:

HIT THAT BOMB

SHUT THAT BOMB OFF

I just heard that today, that was great. Then they drag Lisa G into the mix and she is just like a tittering school girl, can't even explain herself, it's awesome.

It's like the sound guy is a horrible example of Fred. Imagine if Howard had to direct Fred back and forth like that?

DROP LITTLE LUPE

SHUT THAT BITCH UP

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

daveslash posted:

HIT THAT BOMB

SHUT THAT BOMB OFF

I explained this to a friend that doesn't listen to the show, and they thought it was just retarded.

I think its one of the funniest recent things on the show.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I've been waiting all week to use "Don't try to son me" in a sentence to someone. The opportunity has not arrived yet but when it does I will be ready.

Does anyone know where that bomb sound comes from? I need to make it my incoming text sound!

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.
Check out Robin's new website--http://www.robinquivers.com/#/Home. So terrible. They better mock her for this and her quotes.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Qaz Kwaz posted:

Check out Robin's new website--http://www.robinquivers.com/#/Home. So terrible. They better mock her for this and her quotes.

Oh god, that laugh.

Butthole Prince
Nov 19, 2004

She said that she was working for the ABC News / It was as much of the alphabet as she knew how to use.

Qaz Kwaz posted:

Dr. Drew needs to come in and re-test her, because 34 is way too low.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
Alright which one of you did this:

EZ Electric E Is that a fat camp for balding & interrupting radio show co-hosts? Drown in green drink Robin

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP
Who comes up with these off-week ideas? Grossest week ever? Best of the early years? Both have been awful. I don't want to listen to some dude vomiting all week. Just play a bunch of best of shows

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
I just noticed on her twitter that she has her own url shortener rq.cx and all I can hear is Jackie's Robin impression "bit.ly is not good enough for me!"

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Streebs posted:

Who comes up with these off-week ideas? Grossest week ever? Best of the early years? Both have been awful. I don't want to listen to some dude vomiting all week. Just play a bunch of best of shows

Yesterday they played a segment where High Pitch Eric wore nothing but some Fruit Rollups stuck to his privates and rear end. It was pretty funny.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

Joe Don Baker posted:

Yesterday they played a segment where High Pitch Eric wore nothing but some Fruit Rollups stuck to his privates and rear end. It was pretty funny.

I didn't hear that one but I heard the segment yesterday where they call all the mothers and ask them about their sex lives, that was pretty funny I must admit. But the segment after that was some dude that was trying to push a piece of popcorn through his nose into his eye or some poo poo. Then today when I got in my car literally the first thing I hear is a dude vomiting. Obviously you get this stuff on the Stern show but it's only funny in moderation in my opinion.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

I get what you're saying. Usually NOTHING gross bothers me, but today they aired a contest where a girl had to eat dog food. I had to keep the vomit down. I was grossed out for some reason.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
Gilberts first appearance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB5y3A6Xl5w#t=273s

He's a natural at busting callers balls.

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
Gilbert should find a way to get Howard to produce a DVD of every appearance he's ever had on the show. Who wouldn't buy that?

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
We're getting pretty close to an Artie sybian ride http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b237065_which_rock_star_coming_american_idol.html

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Streebs posted:

Today had an interesting segment though. Some "doctor" called in trying to sell pills to eliminate the excess poo poo in the intestines.

When Howard asked him what he recommended a person should eat, the guy said no meat and lots of raw vegetables. Plus drinking juice and green drinks.

Robin laughed at him, pointed out how terrible tasting green drinks would be, and called him dumb for not enjoying food.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

Vakal posted:

Today had an interesting segment though. Some "doctor" called in trying to sell pills to eliminate the excess poo poo in the intestines.

When Howard asked him what he recommended a person should eat, the guy said no meat and lots of raw vegetables. Plus drinking juice and green drinks.

Robin laughed at him, pointed out how terrible tasting green drinks would be, and called him dumb for not enjoying food.

Haha that's amazing. I admit, I didn't really give any of the segments a chance after hearing a few I didn't like.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

Vakal posted:

That has to be someone on the tapes team making a crack at Robin's expense.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Crotch Bat posted:

That has to be someone on the tapes team making a crack at Robin's expense.

It really was a weird thing to listen to.

At one point the guy was talking about colonics and fruit drinks and Howard said "Hey Robin that sounds like something you would like. You should try it." and Robin laughed in his face at the idea.

I'm not sure what year it was from. There was a mention of the first X-Men movie coming out, so I guess 2000.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

Here's the Dr Doody segment http://www.mediafire.com/?njp5qjyap0a5bb5

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I enjoyed hearing the first time that Howard played that period hygiene film from the 1950s... I remember the first time they played it.

"...and blood from inside comes out through an opening between my legs, every 4 weeks for 3 to 4 days."

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

So there's this thread http://www.sternfannetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599790

Followed by this thread http://www.sternfannetwork.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599823

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
She's fat and insane.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
Boy they really care about robins gut!

Although this popped out of nowhere and made me laugh pretty hard:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Korak
Nov 29, 2007
TV FACIST

ChubbyEmoBabe posted:

Boy they really care about robins gut!

Although this popped out of nowhere and made me laugh pretty hard:

When Juba gets Artie in his gun sights he's not going to know what to do.