Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

So Heimdall is a Tom Clancy unaccountable covert ops organization from the novels, and LOKI is a Tom Clancy unaccountable covert ops organization as their real-life counterparts behave?

edit: gently caress

Have this thing in honor of Samantha, newest bondsman of the Steel Viper clan.

Arglebargle III fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Apr 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fraction Jackson
Oct 27, 2007

Able to harness the awesome power of fractions

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

The impression that I get - and I'd really like it if someone better-versed in the canon can come in and tell me where I'm full of crap here - is that LOKI is essentially the CIA in the 1960s with even less oversight. They do all kinds of horrific and monstrous crap 'for the good of the Lyran Commonwealth,' and they're a conspiracy nut's wet dream. You know those dudes who think the CIA set off earthquakes and sponsored terrorist cells in the US and introduced crack to the ghetto and poo poo like that? Yeah. If they were talking about LOKI they'd be right.

Heimdall, conversely, is kind of like Nixon's 'Plumbers' only less evil because Nixon isn't involved. They're a strictly unofficial group that still ends up kinda being an arm of Lyran Intelligence - actually, you know what they're like, they're like the Campus in the newest Tom Clancy books (and here's where I mourn the braincells I lost reading those books. I remember when you were good, Tom!). On paper, they're a rogue group acting entirely outside the law, but they serve to counteract the worst excesses of LOKI and some of history's more tyrannical Archons, ending government corruption through the time-honored method of shooting it in the face with giant robots.

It's easy to think of Heimdall as 'the good guys' if you're willing to forget that they're completely outside the law and the government and are really answerable to no one. They're terrorists with hearts of gold, in essence. So really no one gets to be the good guys here, which is pretty apropos for Battletech.

Or to think of it another way: LOKI is a less-sympathetic DC Comics Suicide Squad, and Heimdall is Batman. More or less.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

The thing about Loki is that it is supposed to be used against foreign targets. Counter-insurgency and counter-terrorism is the department of Lohengrin. The catch is Lohengrin actually has rules and poo poo (which is why Heimdall generally has no beef with them). Since Loki really doesn't, all the unscrupulous Archons use it against domestic enemies. Archons like Katrina, on the other hand, used it for it's intended purpose, which is why we hear nothing out of Heimdall between the 4th War and the FCCW.

Preechr
May 19, 2009

Proud member of the Pony-Brony Alliance for Obama as President

Defiance Industries posted:

The thing about Loki is that it is supposed to be used against foreign targets. Counter-insurgency and counter-terrorism is the department of Lohengrin. The catch is Lohengrin actually has rules and poo poo (which is why Heimdall generally has no beef with them). Since Loki really doesn't, all the unscrupulous Archons use it against domestic enemies. Archons like Katrina, on the other hand, used it for it's intended purpose, which is why we hear nothing out of Heimdall between the 4th War and the FCCW.

Well, to be fair, part of the reason you hear little out of Heimdall after the 4th war is because Lestrade convinced the 5th Sword of Light to mass-murder a huge number of them. The only survivors of the Styx division were Clovis, the teacher he was crushing on, and a small group of children. Everyone else got shoved into a ditch, machinegunned, and then buried.

Preechr fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Apr 24, 2011

Magni
Apr 29, 2009

DivineCoffeeBinge posted:

The impression that I get - and I'd really like it if someone better-versed in the canon can come in and tell me where I'm full of crap here - is that LOKI is essentially the CIA in the 1960s with even less oversight. They do all kinds of horrific and monstrous crap 'for the good of the Lyran Commonwealth,' and they're a conspiracy nut's wet dream. You know those dudes who think the CIA set off earthquakes and sponsored terrorist cells in the US and introduced crack to the ghetto and poo poo like that? Yeah. If they were talking about LOKI they'd be right.

Yeah. Plus they're able to act as military special forces if the situation demands it. Oh, and their main source of recruits are teenagers picked up from orphanages which they then raise up into complete fanatics with a sense of ethics that boils down to "the end justifies the means". As a result, you get guys that make even the likes of the Combine's ISF think that THAT is maybe a bit excessive.

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

PoptartsNinja posted:

Wargames has now officially 'timed out', Capskye is up in the Assassin!

Hey, I might just get to pilot something after all.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

the JJ posted:

Hey, I might just get to pilot something after all.

I have officially moved my estimate of the time the list wraps around and I can start thinking of a second turn up from 2013 to December 2012. Day by day, we make progress!

CalvinandHobbes
Aug 5, 2004

Magni posted:

Yeah. Plus they're able to act as military special forces if the situation demands it. Oh, and their main source of recruits are teenagers picked up from orphanages which they then raise up into complete fanatics with a sense of ethics that boils down to "the end justifies the means". As a result, you get guys that make even the likes of the Combine's ISF think that THAT is maybe a bit excessive.

any examples from the fluff about Loki's excessive collateral damage?

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Preechr posted:

Well, to be fair, part of the reason you hear little out of Heimdall after the 4th war is because Lestrade convinced the 5th Sword of Light to mass-murder a huge number of them. The only survivors of the Styx division were Clovis, the teacher he was crushing on, and a small group of children. Everyone else got shoved into a ditch, machinegunned, and then buried.

If you could take out Heimdall like that it wouldn't be a problem for the LIC. Maybe if he had killed, say, Morgan and Patrick Kell, Arthur Luvon and Simon Johnston back in the day THAT would have caused major problems. But Styx? Unless it's the band I'm not torn up about it.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Magni posted:

The ones who recruit from war orphans are actually Lohengrin, which is "Loki with rules that only gets used when we're actually sure there is a threat." Loki recruits by finding the best and/or crackers from the various agencies of the LIC, as well as LCAF commando units.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Defiance Industries posted:

The ones who recruit from war orphans are actually Lohengrin, which is "Loki with rules that only gets used when we're actually sure there is a threat." Loki recruits by finding the best and/or crackers from the various agencies of the LIC, as well as LCAF commando units.

LOKI subscribes to the Hedley LaMarr school of recruiting.

ShadowDragon8685
Jan 23, 2011

Hi, I'm Troy McClure! You might remember SD from such films as "Guys, I'm not sanguine about this Mech choice", "The Millstone of the Clans", and "Uppity Sperglord ilKhan"! Make sure to clear the date for his upcoming documentary, "How I ran a Star of Clan Mechs into the ground!"

Zaodai posted:

LOKI subscribes to the Hedley LaMarr school of recruiting.

Oh goodness, it's been forever since I've seen that movie.

Thanks for making me laugh again. :)

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

What is that bear doing there?

So I guess the obvious question is what the hell is LOKI doing here? They don't seem like the type of forces that would be deployed to guard or protect an objective.

I'm sure we'll find out eventually, but am still amused by that 'negotiations with the clans' theory.

Arglebargle III posted:

edit: gently caress
Also you don't have to do this, as I'm sure you know. Pretty picture though.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

ShadowDragon8685 posted:

Oh goodness, it's been forever since I've seen that movie.

Thanks for making me laugh again. :)

Blazing Saddles is one of my favorite movies of all time, so I'm glad someone else got a laugh out of the link.

Teledahn posted:

So I guess the obvious question is what the hell is LOKI doing here? They don't seem like the type of forces that would be deployed to guard or protect an objective.

Personally, I'm sticking with my crackpot theory that they're capturing someone (or something) from inside the nightclub. LOKI's idea of negotiation is usually two in the back of the head and taking what they want. :saddowns:

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

Zaodai posted:

Blazing Saddles is one of my favorite movies of all time, so I'm glad someone else got a laugh out of the link.

Personally, I'm sticking with my crackpot theory that they're capturing someone (or something) from inside the nightclub. LOKI's idea of negotiation is usually two in the back of the head and taking what they want. :saddowns:

It's Melissa Steiner and Loki are not there as bodyguards but more as jailors.

Affi fucked around with this message at 11:47 on Apr 24, 2011

ShadowDragon8685
Jan 23, 2011

Hi, I'm Troy McClure! You might remember SD from such films as "Guys, I'm not sanguine about this Mech choice", "The Millstone of the Clans", and "Uppity Sperglord ilKhan"! Make sure to clear the date for his upcoming documentary, "How I ran a Star of Clan Mechs into the ground!"

Affi posted:

It's Melissa Steiner and Loki are not there as bodyguards but more as prisoners.

The Archon is holding LOKI hostage and Heimdall has been sent in to rescue them?

Or did you mean "jailers" rather than "prisoners"?

Affi
Dec 18, 2005

Break bread wit the enemy

X GON GIVE IT TO YA

ShadowDragon8685 posted:

The Archon is holding LOKI hostage and Heimdall has been sent in to rescue them?

Or did you mean "jailers" rather than "prisoners"?

no definitely prisoners

radintorov
Feb 18, 2011
I'm going to guess LOKI is about to hit the night-club area, probably to cause some sort of civil unrest or whatnot (Reichstag style), and our Heimdall boys are rolling in to a) destroy a simbol to make a different statement than the one LOKI wants to and b) interfere and possibly stop LOKI, if they are involved, that is.
We are sure they are involved, and not a trick, right?

ShadowDragon8685
Jan 23, 2011

^^^ Perhaps Lestrade intends to assassinate Melissa Steiner and claim the Commonwealth for himself in this time of crisis, citing the Commonwealth as being hopelessly soft against external forces to the point that the soft and weak Melissa got assassinated in a nightclub.

And Heimdall is going in to prevent that from happening. Maybe that was what was "supposed" to happen, but PTN decided to give us a dark horse chance to save Melissa Steiner and alter the course of his history, and we all surprisingly took it.

For the Archon!

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

This LP made me want to see if I could get my old copy of mechwarrior 2 mercs to work. Somehow. Sadly, this was not the case :(

Also, these guessing games are still awesome. Maybe LOKI elements have been corrupted into something even more evil. Like, breakdancing.

Edit: vvv I wouldn't try to run it on my modern pc , except via virtual PC (and a very dusty old windows 98 disc, which luckily had not been discarded even though I probably should have at this point).

It runs, but only to the point of starting the actual missions. Then it gives me an error message about not being able to access audio from the CD and shuts down.

evilmiera fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Apr 24, 2011

ShadowDragon8685
Jan 23, 2011

evilmiera posted:

This LP made me want to see if I could get my old copy of mechwarrior 2 mercs to work. Somehow. Sadly, this was not the case :(

Several of us have. Not being one of them (My first MW game, not counting the excremental SNES game back when I was a callow teenager, was MW4: Vengeance,) I can't help you with that, but I am sure there are those who can. What OS do you have?

quote:

Also, these guessing games are still awesome. Maybe LOKI elements have been corrupted into something even more evil. Like, breakdancing.

If that were the case, then the mission objective would be to level the nightclub at all costs... No, for all their sins, I feel safe in saying we can scratch that one off the list of reasons LOKI needs to die.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Operation Himinbjörg: Tactical Update 2

Current Weather Conditions:
Heavy Fog: All hexes cost 2 additional mp to enter (does not apply to jumping ‘Mechs), all energy-weapon attacks suffer a +1 penalty to hit.
Full Moon Night: All weapon attacks suffer a +2 penalty to hit, this penalty is reduced against targets over 20 heat.

Movement Phase

Combat Phase:
H1 Valkyrie holds fire!
H1 Valkyrie gains 5 heat, sinks 11! 0 heat builds up!

H2 Commando holds fire!
H2 Commando gains 2 heat, sinks 10! 0 heat builds up!

H3 Assassin holds fire!
H3 Assassin gains 2 heat, sinks 10! 0 heat builds up!

H4 Javelin holds fire!
H4 Javelin gains 6 heat, sinks 11! 0 heat builds up!

End Phase

Physical Combat Phase:
None!

End Phase:

Snow’s confident advance into the fog was brought to a premature halt when he nearly tripped over a parked bus.

“Careful, Leutnant,” said his imagination, in the guise of Private Grivaldi—a soldier who’d been under his command in the Lyran Guard. “It’d ruin the surprise if you tripped over a bus—”

Hail’s Javelin interrupted his internal monologue as it descended on screaming jets that colored the surrounding fog a brilliant orange. Hail’s Jav flashed a thumbs-up as it touched down, its form fading back into the gray the moment his jets deactivated.

“That’s just eerie,” Snow mumbled quietly—the bizarre camouflage was perfect for this weather. They were like massive ghosts, not so much flitting through the fog as plowing through it. It also felt strange looking up at a Javelin’s cockpit; reminding Snow once again how tiny the Assassin really was. He was forced to compare it, unfavorably, to his own Thunderbolt. Well, this was a whole different game—he’d known that from the start.

Enemy Forces:
S1 STG-3G Stinger: Remains stationary!
S2 STG-3G Stinger: Remains stationary!
S3 Scorpion Light Tank: Remains stationary!
S4 GAL-100 Galleon Light Tank: Remains stationary!

Mission Objectives
Heavy Snow Nightclub (green) Building Must Not Take Damage!
Avoid damaging residential (blue) buildings! (0/20,000,000 c-bills in damage sustained)
Destroy the Statue of Duke Lestrade (hex 1214) to draw LOKI away from the Heavy Snow Nightclub!
Await Further Objectives!

H1 VLK-QA Valkyrie
Weight: 30 tons (Light)
HD A(S): 8/8 (3/3)
LT A(S): 12/12 (7/7)
LT R A(S): 2/2
CT A(S): 14/14 (10/10)
CT R A(S): 4/4
RT A(S): 12/12 (7/7)
RT R A(S): 2/2
LA A(S): 9/9 (5/5)
RA A(S): 9/9 (5/5)
LL A(S): 12/12 (7/7)
RL A(S): 12/12 (7/7)
Heat: 0/30
Overheat Penalty: None
Heat Sinks: 11
Movement: 5/8/5
Mechwarrior: Pilot 4, Gunnery 4
Mechwarrior Name: Rain
Mechwarrior Player: Dominus Caedis
Mechwarrior Status: OK!
Armament:
LRM 10 – LT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 12, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Critical Damage: None!
Notes: 1 hand (Left)

H2 COM-2D Commando
Weight: 25 tons (Light)
HD A(S): 6/6 (3/3)
LT A(S): 6/6 (6/6)
LT R A(S): 3/3
CT A(S): 8/8 (8/8)
RT A(S): 6/6 (6/6)
RT R A(S): 3/3
LA A(S): 6/6 (4/4)
RA A(S): 6/6 (4/4)
LL A(S): 8/8 (6/6)
RL A(S): 8/8 (6/6)
Heat Sinks: 10
Movement: 6/9/0
Mechwarrior Name: “Sleet”
Mechwarrior Player: Terror Storm
Armament:
SRM 6 – CT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 15, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
SRM 4 – RA (Heat: 3, Ammo: 25, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Medium Laser – LA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: 2 hands

H3 ASN-21 Assassin
Weight: tons (Class)
HD A(S): 8/8 (3/3)
LT A(S): 10/10 (10/10)
CT A(S): 12/12 (12/12)
RT A(S): 10/10 (10/10)
LA A(S): 6/6 (6/6)
RA A(S): 6/6 (6/6)
LL A(S): 6/6 (10/10)
RL A(S): 6/6 (10/10)
Movement: 7/11/7
Mechwarrior Name: Snow
Mechwarrior Player: Capskye
Armament:
Medium Laser – RA (Heat: 3, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
LRM 5 – RT (Heat: 2, Ammo: 24, Range: (L:21 M:14 S:7 Min:6), Status: OK!)
SRM 2 – LT (Heat: 2, Ammo: 50, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: 1 hand (Left)

H4 JVN-10N Javelin
Weight: 30 tons (Light)
HD A(S): 6/6 (3/3)
LT A(S): 8/8 (7/7)
CT A(S): 8/8 (10/10)
CT R A(S): 2/2
RT A(S): 8/8 (7/7)
LA A(S): 6/6 (5/5)
RA A(S): 6/6 (5/5)
LL A(S): 8/8 (7/7)
RL A(S): 8/8 (7/7)
Movement: 6/9/6
Mechwarrior Name: Hail
Mechwarrior Player: TildeATH
Armament:
SRM 6 – RT (Heat: 4, Ammo: 30, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
SRM 6 – LT (Heat: 4, Ammo: -, Range: (L:9 M:6 S:3), Status: OK!)
Notes: 2 hands

Enemy Status
S1 STG-3G Stinger
Tonnage: 20 tons
Pilot: Piloting 3, Gunnery 4
Overheat Penalty: None!
Armament: 2 Medium Lasers
Notes:

S2 STG-3G Stinger
Tonnage: 20 tons
Pilot: Piloting 4, Gunnery 3
Overheat Penalty: None!
Armament: 2 Medium Lasers
Notes:

S3 Scorpion Light Tank
Tonnage: 25 tons
Pilot: Driving 5, Gunnery 4
Armament: Autocannon/5, Machine Gun
Motive System Damage: None!
Notes:

S4 GAL-100 Galleon Light Tank
Tonnage: 30 tons
Pilot: Driving 3, Gunnery 4
Armament: Medium Laser, 2 Small Lasers
Motive System Damage: None!
Notes:

PoptartsNinja fucked around with this message at 21:12 on Sep 28, 2013

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Just closing in for now. It'll be another turn or two before any action.

Don't feel the need to rush! Keep getting into position. You have a couple turns to burn for that at least.

Nullkigan
Jul 3, 2009
It's probably be asked before somewhere in the thread, but is there any chance of getting movement lines/arrows on the maps? It'd be much, much easier to visualise things that way.

Even a 1px wide freehand squiggle done in mspaint would be helpful.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:

Mukaikubo posted:

I have officially moved my estimate of the time the list wraps around and I can start thinking of a second turn up from 2013 to December 2012. Day by day, we make progress!

Is PTN going to wrap around the list himself or do we need to rejoin at the bottom or something?

VVV: I've been able to follow the maps so far, but what would be the harm in trying movement arrows for a turn or three and seeing how it works out? You can always drop them if it makes things too muddled.

WarLocke fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Apr 24, 2011

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Nullkigan posted:

It's probably be asked before somewhere in the thread, but is there any chance of getting movement lines/arrows on the maps? It'd be much, much easier to visualise things that way.

Even a 1px wide freehand squiggle done in mspaint would be helpful.

They don't show up well, and they have the potential to obscure quite a bit; but I won't shoot this down--if people want it, I'll include them.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009

PoptartsNinja posted:

They don't show up well, and they have the potential to obscure quite a bit; but I won't shoot this down--if people want it, I'll include them.

I know I'd find them helpful. On the other hand, the people who really need the map are the ones playing, so their opinion is probably more relevant.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

WarLocke posted:

I've been able to follow the maps so far, but what would be the harm in trying movement arrows for a turn or three and seeing how it works out? You can always drop them if it makes things too muddled.

The difficulty, this time around, is that this 'map' is a little bigger than some of the others; and due to file-size limits I have to split it in half. I'm trying to think of a workaround for arrows that won't look absolutely terrible.

elitebuster
Dec 26, 2010

I know its super dooper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
Holy poo poo, a lot happened while I was without the internet. Also: to Shadow, when is Lestrade ever not planning to assasinate the Archon? That's his "thing".

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

elitebuster posted:

Holy poo poo, a lot happened while I was without the internet. Also: to Shadow, when is Lestrade ever not planning to assasinate the Archon? That's his "thing".

so if he managed to become archon he'd plot to kill himself?

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
I've forgotten spotting rules. Can someone walk me through them again. Is it a combination of movement penalties or just the penalties of the spotter or the firer? Is firer even a word?

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
Yes, please put in the arrows. There's tons of colours all over the maps and I have no idea which one corresponds to what turn and there's never a usable legend and argh.

What kind of city is laid out in a hex grid?

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat

Decoy Badger posted:

Joke response, this one.

Non-joke response: game mechanics have to trump attractiveness. A street that zig-zags is pretty useless.

The Merry Marauder
Apr 4, 2009

"But she goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy. She is the well-wisher to the freedom and independence of all. She is the champion and vindicator only of her own."

TildeATH posted:

I've forgotten spotting rules. Can someone walk me through them again. Is it a combination of movement penalties or just the penalties of the spotter or the firer? Is firer even a word?

Combination. Both spotter and shooter (that's the word you want) movement stack toward difficulty. Also included are a +1 for indirect fire, any target movement (or immobility), range from shooter to target, and any terrain from spotter to target (i.e. you want the spotter to have as clear an LOS as possible, such as squatting on a building).

FYI, it is possible to drop prone voluntarily without taking damage, though you have to roll to stand up again. This might be useful for certain purposes.

Yakumo
Oct 7, 2008
I dunno, I'm not having too much trouble reading the map and I don't have much Battletech knowledge.

As for arrows, I don't really like that idea, but maybe you could use colored dots to show hexes passed through? You already have circles to show facing, just give those different colors and put a dot in the middle of each hex they passed. I feel like that would be less intrusive than a bunch of lines. Just my two cents, though. Also avoids problems trying to line up lines across a break.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

PoptartsNinja posted:

The difficulty, this time around, is that this 'map' is a little bigger than some of the others; and due to file-size limits I have to split it in half. I'm trying to think of a workaround for arrows that won't look absolutely terrible.

Two frame gifs, blinking arrows.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

Soiled Meat
^^^^ That would probably be less workable, but I'll look into it.

Yakumo posted:

You already have circles to show facing, just give those different colors and put a dot in the middle of each hex they passed.

That might be workable, let me try it out for this next turn.

LeschNyhan
Sep 2, 2006

Decoy Badger posted:

Yes, please put in the arrows. There's tons of colours all over the maps and I have no idea which one corresponds to what turn and there's never a usable legend and argh.

Real response: every city in the BattleTech universe. Traffic engineers there have worked out that six-way intersections work perfectly with four-coloured lights that can make arrows.

I suppose in theory you could still do four-sided blocks though, by taking out streets in one of the three 'cardinal' directions.

elitebuster
Dec 26, 2010

I know its super dooper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches

AtomikKrab posted:

so if he managed to become archon he'd plot to kill himself?

No, he'd plot to kill his children, while at the same time starting another succession war.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."

elitebuster posted:

No, he'd plot to kill his children, while at the same time starting another succession war.

Yeah, uh, about those "children"...

:shobon:

:ninja:

• Locked thread