Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002
I imagined Chris Rock threw it sideways or something. He just over threw the catcher, no big deal at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Gary is only good at catching poo poo

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Could you imagine if Gary made a website like Robin's? The backlash would be incredible. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear a thing about her website.

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002
Howard needs to get his site designed like hers (or at least the effort) Her site looks nice

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

FogHelmut posted:

Could you imagine if Gary made a website like Robin's? The backlash would be incredible. I wouldn't be surprised if we don't hear a thing about her website.

He doesn't throw hissy fits like she does that involves censoring the show and walking out of the studio.

jase1
Aug 11, 2004

Flankensttein: A name given to a FPS gamer who constantly flanks to get kills.

"So I was playing COD yesterday, and some flankenstein came up from behind and shot me."
I started listening to the first year on Sirius and so far its great. I am only at the end of March right now. I just got done listening to the loving machines show, were Gary got hit in the eye. It was a mix of me laughing hilariously and being completely grossed out with my mouth wide open. So far the first few months are amazing. At what point does the show go downhill? So far besides the CBS lawsuit stuff every show has been amazing.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

jase1 posted:

I started listening to the first year on Sirius and so far its great. I am only at the end of March right now. I just got done listening to the loving machines show, were Gary got hit in the eye. It was a mix of me laughing hilariously and being completely grossed out with my mouth wide open. So far the first few months are amazing. At what point does the show go downhill? So far besides the CBS lawsuit stuff every show has been amazing.

Year 4 is when Artie was getting high and the show started to slip. It still had lots of great moments with Artie falling asleep and all. Year 5 was the first Artie-less year and it blows. You can stop listening after December 2009.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

sedative posted:

Year 4 is when Artie was getting high and the show started to slip. It still had lots of great moments with Artie falling asleep and all. Year 5 was the first Artie-less year and it blows. You can stop listening after December 2009.

true that

Hey where is your avatar from? Did she do ans interview or something?

I like to sit and watch her make those faces

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

sedative posted:

You can stop listening after December 2009.

I feel like an rear end in a top hat for reading this and agreeing, and still clamoring for the show to return Monday.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

-Atom- posted:

I feel like an rear end in a top hat for reading this and agreeing, and still clamoring for the show to return Monday.

I think everyone in this thread feels the exact same way to be honest.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
Yea, as much as I love skyfm it gets really old really quick.

To be honest though I do actually skip over relatively large portions of the show (gently caress the interviews have gotten horrible) now though.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

chiz posted:

true that

Hey where is your avatar from? Did she do ans interview or something?

I like to sit and watch her make those faces

She was a judge on a reality show called True Beauty. There was a great thread on SFN that had screen captures that I can't find. They probably deleted it because it was brutal.

This is the only thing I saved from that thread

edit: found one more

sedative fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Apr 22, 2011

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

lol

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002
I guess she is in Machu Pichu

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
haha sedative, that first one was good but the second one made me laugh, nice.

edit; regarding the Robin Facebook thing...how are there ernest Robin fans? She doesn't contribute anything to the show (unless you count when she gets her very tender balls busted), she completely parrots Howard and then makes a fool of herself with her views on food and her ridiculous charities.

chiz fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Apr 22, 2011

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAUfWP1trg

How did I miss that compelling tv?

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

sedative posted:

Year 4 is when Artie was getting high and the show started to slip.

He was getting high in 2006. I guess he wasn't nodding off on the air like later on but he did call in sick.

Hey Gar it's Art *cough*

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

ah memories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uisoo7qPGM

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

sedative posted:

ah memories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uisoo7qPGM

Artie at the Artie Roast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bntAzaozWbY&feature=related

mrfreeze
Apr 3, 2009

Jon Arbuckle: Master of pleasuring women

Anyone have a link to the Richard call where he is listing all the things he used to see at his haunted house? I tried finding it on youtube but couldn't figure out what to search for. Love that freaking call.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

mrfreeze posted:

Anyone have a link to the Richard call where he is listing all the things he used to see at his haunted house? I tried finding it on youtube but couldn't figure out what to search for. Love that freaking call.

witches, swamp creatures, gremlins, ghoulies, and demons, and spiders, and goblins, and dinosaurs, and warlocks, and sharks, and mexicans....

This one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-iJhLVa1KI

Blessed be, please call on ark angel Michael.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Here's Riley Martin not being able to say "Wisconsin" and then Robin showing she has no idea what a Freudian slip is in the slightest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QrwtmgB3iw

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Crotch Bat posted:

Here's Riley Martin not being able to say "Wisconsin" and then Robin showing she has no idea what a Freudian slip is in the slightest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QrwtmgB3iw

"You think he was trying to say cock?"

loving Artie

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I don't care how juvenile it makes me, but as soon as Richard launches into one of his "listing stuff" prank calls I laugh for the entire list.

This one will always be MY FAVORITTTTTTEEEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ4kqITlNhI

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL

Mr Hands Colon posted:

witches, swamp creatures, gremlins, ghoulies, and demons, and spiders, and goblins, and dinosaurs, and warlocks, and sharks, and mexicans....

This one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-iJhLVa1KI

Blessed be, please call on ark angel Michael.

I was dying during that list.

It reminds me of that Tradio call where he starts listing all the things the Barometric device he was selling could do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEkf0MxDXbk&feature=related at 3:38

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

Ribsauce posted:

I don't care how juvenile it makes me, but as soon as Richard launches into one of his "listing stuff" prank calls I laugh for the entire list.

This one will always be MY FAVORITTTTTTEEEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ4kqITlNhI

my grand son

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Millstone posted:

my grand son

gooooood

Wooty
Dec 21, 2002

chiz posted:

haha sedative, that first one was good but the second one made me laugh, nice.

edit; regarding the Robin Facebook thing...how are there ernest Robin fans? She doesn't contribute anything to the show (unless you count when she gets her very tender balls busted), she completely parrots Howard and then makes a fool of herself with her views on food and her ridiculous charities.

I like Robin but I wouldn't watch any youtube shows or whatever she does. I do have her twitter feed but she rarely posts anything that is not gibberish.

I do think she bring a huge amount to the show and I am a fan of her on the show.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

pkd88 posted:

I like Robin but I wouldn't watch any youtube shows or whatever she does. I do have her twitter feed but she rarely posts anything that is not gibberish.

I do think she bring a huge amount to the show and I am a fan of her on the show.

I like to think I'm a pretty open minded person, but drat, I CANNOT wrap my mind around this.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Joe Don Baker posted:

I like to think I'm a pretty open minded person, but drat, I CANNOT wrap my mind around this.

No poo poo. She adds nothing of value to the show. She parrots Howard and everytime she says "I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THAT" I want to......well you know.

nevermind, pkd is just trying to get some laffs.

I laughed heh

chiz fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Apr 25, 2011

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Robin is a 34 revelation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8CfnZbrYrU Part 1

I listened to this again last night and not only was Dr. Drew right about Artie being on drugs, but Robin's reaction is so loving priceless throughout.

"It's his job to land a plane (in the Hudson river)!"

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

Chinook posted:

Could you link me a big version of your avatar? Howard looks so horrible, not to mention the funny face Beth is making.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
All 3 faces tell their own story.

Eb
May 6, 2003

Shes Not Impressed posted:

Robin is a 34 revelation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8CfnZbrYrU Part 1

I listened to this again last night and not only was Dr. Drew right about Artie being on drugs, but Robin's reaction is so loving priceless throughout.

"It's his job to land a plane (in the Hudson river)!"

- But what does that mean about me, I think I'm a wonderful human being!

- That's what we mean.

It couldn't have been written better.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

This Hollywood stuff is a bit dull, but Stern getting pranked by Jack Nicholson is pretty funny.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
I'm looking forward to a full week of busting on Robin for her trip to Peru. She's now elevated to a 36 from a 34.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Ronnie's relationship does in fact disturb me as a listener.

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
Yes, Howard. Louis CK and Ricky Gervais are not nearly as funny as Chris Rock.

How much do you want to bed that Howard has never seen a Louis CK standup or heard of anything that Gervais has done?

Frankly, I think Louis CK is the best standup out there right now. Much better than Chris Rock at this point.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

burmart posted:

Yes, Howard. Louis CK and Ricky Gervais are not nearly as funny as Chris Rock.

How much do you want to bed that Howard has never seen a Louis CK standup or heard of anything that Gervais has done?

Frankly, I think Louis CK is the best standup out there right now. Much better than Chris Rock at this point.

I completely agree, and hasn't Louis written for both Chris Rock and Ricky Gervais? To me he's easily the freshest and funniest stand up out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

burmart posted:

I doubt Howard has listened to anything from Rock either since Bigger and Blacker / Bring the Pain.