Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Reaganomicon
Oct 14, 2010

by Lowtax

ahhh spiders posted:

i want cat

have u tried: get cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>

The Reaganomicon posted:

have u tried: get cat

landlord: u cannot have cat
me:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

ahhh spiders posted:

i want cat

> Kill landlord
> Get cat

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

ahhh spiders posted:

me:

Same .

The Reaganomicon
Oct 14, 2010

by Lowtax

ahhh spiders posted:

me:

defeat landlord in single combat, rule hovel /w iron catte paw

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

ahhh spiders posted:

me:

eat poo poo cattehavers :yum:

LooseChanj
Feb 17, 2006

Logicaaaaaaaaal!
why not feed the neighborhood strays? It's just like having a catte, but landlord can gently caress off

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Official Carrier of the Neil Bush Torch

LooseChanj posted:

why not feed the neighborhood strays? It's just like having a catte, but landlord can gently caress off

Landlord: You can't have a cat in this apartment!!

You: I dont have a cat

Landlord: there's a cat right there!

You: that's not my cat

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Does your dog bite, rotor?

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

LooseChanj posted:

this neighbourhood has neither strays nor black people

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

ahhh spiders posted:

this neighbourhood has neither strays nor black people

well go adopt a bunch of cats them just let them loose outside, whammo, instant strays

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
seattle humane society my bro theo came from teh humane society then his owner taught him how to speak japanese and bam, instant youtube supercat

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

just moved an old couch in to the sun room for the cats, since it's already pretty much their room anyways

not pictured: other cat exploring underneath the couch

hope you enjoy my boring gay cat

CaptainMeatpants
Jun 1, 2010

also this

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
saw the big cat movie today poo poo was awesome rawwwwwr

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

CaptainMeatpants posted:

just moved an old couch in to the sun room for the cats, since it's already pretty much their room anyways

not pictured: other cat exploring underneath the couch

hope you enjoy my boring gay cat

this cat was very regal until the last picture

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

Lady Esteban by dunx17, on Flickr

This is my girlfriend's roommate's cat, Lady Esteban. Lady Esteban used to be my cat a long time ago, but I gave her away to a girl I knew in College. And now like 2 years later, I'm dating her roommate! Cats bring people together!

Lady Esteban isn't Esteban's GF, but rather his Royal Consort, because she cannot bear any of his children. Thus they cannot be married or even in a facebook-official relationship!

edit: poo poo. after looking it up, it turns out I'm totally wrong about the Royal Consort business. Maybe they're just pals?!

milquetoast child fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Apr 25, 2011

mrbucket
Nov 11, 2004

aaag armrest

CaptainMeatpants posted:

Cat!!! on the couch

z0ratio sexhaver
Mar 10, 2011

:iamafag:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
:yum:

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
code:
```````````````               `````    `````````````````````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.....```````````````                           ```````````````````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.....```````````````        ```                 ``````````````````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,::,,,,,,.....```````````````       `;':                   ````````````````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,,;+++':,,,.....``````````````       `''+:                    ```````````````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,,++++++;,,.....``````````````      `;''+:                    ```````````````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,:+''''+#',.....`````````````      `;'';',                      `````````````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,:+;;;'++#',....`````````````     `;'';;+.                       ````````````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,;':;;'++##'...`````````````     `:''';;'`                       ````````````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,;':;;'+++##'..````````````     `:'+';;;;`                      `````````````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,:;,:;''++###',.````````````````,'''';;':`                       ````````````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,:;,:;'+++#####':......`.`.`,,,:;;'';''',`                          `````````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,,',,;''++######++'''';;;;;;''''''''''''.                           `````````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,,'::;''++#######+++++''''';''''+++'''''``                          `````````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;;;'+++########++++++'';;'+'''++++++'``                           ````````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,,:;'''++#########+++++':;;''+''''''''+:`                             ```````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;''+++#######++''''';''''++++'+++++:                              ```````````````````
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,;''++++#####+++'++'+#+++++++++++++++;`                             ```````````````````
:,,,,,,,,,,,,,';'++++####+++''++#######+++++++++##+.`                             ``````````````````
:,,,,,,,,,,,,,;;'##+##+++++'++#########+++''+'';'++:`                             ``````````````````
::,,,,,,,,,,:::;+##+##++++++++++###++##++'''''#+:'++;`   ````  ``  ``             ``````````````````
::,,,,,,,::;'':;+###++++++++';#@++##++#++'';;'@#';+'':```...```..``````            `````````````````
::,,,,,::;''''::;++'';;'+++#:'@@#;#@#++''''';;#+''+''',.,,,,,..,:,,,..```````` `````````````````````
::,,,,:;''''''::;;;::;''++++''#@';+@#+';:;;;;;'#++++''::::::;::;;;;:::,,,,...```..``````````````````
::,,,,;;''';;;:,:;::;''''''++'+#'+###+:,,,;;;;'+++++';:::;;;;;;;'';;;;;;;:,,,...,,,.....````````````
,,,.,:;;';;;;:,::;::;'''''''+++++++++';:,:'+'';'++++';::;;'''''''';;;;;;::,::::,:;::,,,..```````````
...,,:::;;:;::,,:;:;;'''+'''+++##++++';::;##++;;''+'';::;'''''''''';;;;;:::;;::,:;;:,,,.......``````
...,,::::;:;;;,:;:;;;;;'+++++'+++++++';;'+##++'::;''';::'''''''''''';;:;;:;;:,,,:;;:,,,,:::,,,......
..,,,:,,::;'+;,:::;;;''''++''+++#+++''';'+#+#+;;;;''';::''''''''''''';;''''':,,,:;;:,,,::;;,,,,,,,,,
..,,,,,,:;'++::;:;;;''';''+''+++++++''''''+##';;;;;'';;:'''''''''''''''''''+:,,:;;':,,:::::,,::::::,
...,,,,:;'++#::;;':;;''';''''+++++++''''';;++;;;;;;;''':'''+'''''''++++'''++;,,;;;':,,::,,,,;;::::::
..,,,,::'++++:::;'':;;'++++'++++#++'+''''''++''';;;;''':''++++++++++++++++++'::;''':,,::,,,:;;::;::,
..,,::;''+++'::;;'';:''+#+++++##+'+''''+''++#+'''''''';:'++++++++++++++####+'''';'';::::::::::,:;,,,
.,::;''++++++::;'''''+'+++++#@#+'+''+++'+++++#+''''''';:'++++++##+++++######++'''';;::;::::;:,:::,::
.,:;''+++++++;:;;;''''+++++####+''++''+++##+++#+''''+'':'+++++###############++++';;:;;::;;;::;;::;,
,:;''++++++##;::;'''++++##++###++++++++###++++++'''+++';;+++++##################+'';;'':;;;;:;;;:;::
,:;''+++++++#':;:;';''+#########++++++##+++++'''''+++'';;++++++##################+'''+';;::::;;::;::
:;'''++++++++':;;;;;''+#+##############+++'+'';;'''++'';;#####+++################++++'';::;;:;;;;;;:
:;'''+++++##+;;:;;:''+++###########+#+++#++++''''++++'';;#######++#################+++'';;;;:;;;''';
:;''++++++#+';;:::;'+++#+##++######+++++++++''''++++++';'#@@@########################++';;;;;;''''';
;'''+++++++';''';:;'''++++#+######++++++++++++++###+++';'#@@@@##########@@@@@#########+''';;;'+''';'
;'''+++++++';;;;';:;;+#++++########################+++';+@@@@@@@@@##@@@@@@@@@@@########+++''''+'''''
''''+++++++;;;;;'';:;'++++##########################++':'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@########+++'+++++++
;''++++++++;;;;:;''';;;'++############++++#+++###++++'';;'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@######++++++++++
;'''''++++';;;;;;';;;;;''++'##++++'';;;;;'+'+###++++++'';:'#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##########++++++
''''''++++';;;;;;;;;;''+++++#####+++''''++#++########++'';;'##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###########+++++
'''''+'+++';;;;;;;;;''++++'+++#######++++###++#+######+++';;+#####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#############++
'''''''++'';;;;;;;;''+'''+'++######@@#++#@#+++++#######+++';;++++###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####@@@###########
'''''''++'';:;;;;;;'';''++++#############':;:;;++#######+++';'++++####@@@@@@@@@@@@#####@@@##########
'+#+++'+#'';;;;:;;''''''++###############';:'''+#########+++';'+++++####@@@@@@@@@###################
,+##+++++'';;;;;''''++#++++##########@###'';;''+#########++++';'++++####@@@@@@@@#################@##
.'##':'++'';;;;;;;;'''++++###############+';;;;+@###########+'''++#######@@@@@@#################@@@#
,'+#,'+++'';;;'';;;''''++++++#############';;;;+############+''+++################+##############@@@
'++;:';+++';;;;;;;;;'''''+++#######@####@#+;;';+#@#@########+'''+++##############+++++++#########@@@
'+:,`.:;++''';;;;'';;;'+#+#####+###########+:;''###@########+''++++++##+###++++++++++++###########@@
;+'..,'+##+'';;;;;;;;;;'++++#######@#@######+;;;+###########+'''++++++++++++++++++++++++++####+####@
.:.::,++##+';;''';;;''''''''+#########@@#####+;:'###@#######+'''++++++++++++++++++++++++#+++++'+#+##
,..;;:':###+';'';;;;;''''+'++++#+####@@@######+'''##@@######+';'++++++++++++++++++++++++++++';'+':;+
;,.::,.:+##,+;'';;;;'''+'+++++####@@@###########+++#@@@#####+';'++++'++++++++++++++++#+++++;;;:';;;;
,.,;;:;,'+',:.,:;''';'''+++++++###########@@@@@#####@@@#####+';'++++''+++++++++++#+####++++';+';;'''
,,:';:;:;',:';;:::'+''+'''''++#########@@@@#######++#@@@####++;'''+++'++++++++++######+++++++''':;;;
;''',:;''+;'+++;:,'+#++++++++++######@@@@@@@@@#####+++######++''++++++++++###+########+''''''+';;';'
;;'',.;'+';'''';;.:'+',.;##+##+##+##@@@@@@@@@@@@@####++++####+''+'++++++++############+;'''+''';'+''
:;:'.,:++:;;,,:'';.:+;,;'##+++.:'#########@#@###@###+++++'''+++++'''''+++######+'+####';++'''';;'+';
,;'',`:+:,,::;'++::'+:,'''#++;.,'##@###########+###+##++'';;''+++++''+''++#+++';:'#+++''+#+'+';';'';
:;;:,,;:,,:';;##+,:;;:;++'+#++',:####'::'++++'''+++++++++'';'''#++''+++'''+''';:;;+''';;'+++'''';';;
I'm going to show these cattes what humans don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world … without humans. A world without scritches and belly rubs, without Sssscats or baby gates; a world where any surface is climbable. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you. ~ neo, teh matrix

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

dunkman posted:

Lady Esteban by dunx17, on Flickr

This is my girlfriend's roommate's cat, Lady Esteban. Lady Esteban used to be my cat a long time ago, but I gave her away to a girl I knew in College. And now like 2 years later, I'm dating her roommate! Cats bring people together!

Lady Esteban isn't Esteban's GF, but rather his Royal Consort, because she cannot bear any of his children. Thus they cannot be married or even in a facebook-official relationship!

edit: poo poo. after looking it up, it turns out I'm totally wrong about the Royal Consort business. Maybe they're just pals?!

wanna pet that face

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

El Jackalope posted:

pro post

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

El Jackalope posted:

no, but MY POSTING SURE DOES!! :rmshot:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

rotor posted:

:rmshot:

:stare:

z0ratio sexhaver
Mar 10, 2011

rotor posted:

:rmshot:

someone make this

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

PipeRifle posted:

Yeah I am moving soon and it's going to be a huge pain to take my cats and then the person I'm living with is like "yeah I guess your cats can come" but I can tell it's kind of an inconvenience

So they meow and cry and poo poo on the floor and I think "I don't even care, I'm leaving your asses here" and then they jump up and roll over for belly rubs or I wake up to find one on my stomach and I don't know what to do :(

take them with you. nothing else is an option. you're their forever home.

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

here's rotor all dressed up for easter church:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

the cat i wanted to adopt from the humane society isn't on their petfinder page anymore :smith:

i hope her new owner spoils her

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

A Curvy Goonette posted:

the cat i wanted to adopt from the humane society isn't on their petfinder page anymore :smith:

i hope her new owner spoils her
just get an adult black catte, do a Good Thing

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

but i like blue cats

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

fork bomb posted:

im the cute one

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

Sniep posted:

im the cute one

Nice shorts ;)

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

fork bomb posted:

got my dress cats on

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
played with my friends cat and hes insane. he'll let you pet him for a while and tehn he starts making biscuits on your chest when you pet him, and then the biting starts

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

ahhh spiders posted:

played with my friends cat and hes insane. he'll let you pet him for a while and tehn he starts making biscuits on your chest when you pet him, and then the biting starts

all cats do this

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

it is their way

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
i want a cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgU4gdOVsQg

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ahhh spiders posted:

what's it like being a stupid human being self-identifying Gamer who always makes Game references IRL? Fog existed before your piece of poo poo video game

this is like that time in earthbound when

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

rotor posted:

no, but MY POSTING SURE DOES!! :rmshot:

*high fives u* :toot: