Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuzzi
Oct 14, 2002
You guys can hate all you want but I think Beth is pretty hot from the neck down!

http://twitpic.com/4ncn9w (May be a tad NSFW)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-

fuzzi posted:

You guys can hate all you want but I think Beth is pretty hot from the neck down!

http://twitpic.com/4ncn9w (May be a tad NSFW)

Quick, someone make a gif that displays the first image for 23 hours, 57 minutes, and 30 seconds and then this one for 2 min 30 so we can get a good idea of "a day in the life". :)

And yes jesus christ, enough with ronnie (sals long lost father) already.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

burmart posted:

How much do you want to bed that Howard has never seen a Louis CK standup or heard of anything that Gervais has done?

Howard actually quoted Louis's bit about people saying the n word and not friend of the family, since it puts friend of the family in your head. He even knew it was Louis that did the joke.

Not that surprising, Howard loves Chris Rock and respects him.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Creepy Ronnie poo poo, Howie's party report, Robin's trip report, and a Miss Howard TV interview.

At least they are getting all this poo poo out of the way today.

Butthole Prince
Nov 19, 2004

She said that she was working for the ABC News / It was as much of the alphabet as she knew how to use.

Vakal posted:

Creepy Ronnie poo poo, Howie's party report, Robin's trip report, and a Miss Howard TV interview.

At least they are getting all this poo poo out of the way today.

Gilbert in studio tomorrow!

Peter North
Apr 23, 2003
Robin Quivers talking about going to Peru, tripping on DMT and Ayahuasca. gently caress that's hilarious ahahaahahaha

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Peter North posted:

Robin Quivers talking about going to Peru, tripping on DMT and Ayahuasca. gently caress that's hilarious ahahaahahaha

God yes, and it's going to be months of ballbusting.

Today's show was awesome.

OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

I love the new Miss Howard TV

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Where do they find these Ms Howard TV girls? They all seem so busted in one way or another (unless they are all very in-photogenic).

Chimneyfish
Oct 14, 2003

And what's the point of Ms. Howard TV girls anyway? Do they ever do anything? I watch HTV more than I listen to Sirius and I never see any of these girls anywhere besides the regular daily show when Howard has them in.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Chimneyfish posted:

And what's the point of Ms. Howard TV girls anyway? Do they ever do anything? I watch HTV more than I listen to Sirius and I never see any of these girls anywhere besides the regular daily show when Howard has them in.

Don't they host segments for the month?

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Butthole Prince posted:

Gilbert in studio tomorrow!

*squeal*

I just finished listening to like fifty clips of Gilbert appearances, couldn't have come at a better time.

The BEST one was with Amy Heckerlings babysitter, oh my god.

"How can you say deez table chokes?!"

OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

Im pretty sure the Howard TV girls are all jersey white trash chicks gange finds on cam whore sites.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I actually jotted down a couple of notes today. I tried to write down thoughts about Robin's trip but I couldn't even get thoughts into print. My jaw was just on the floor at how stupid she is

I cannot wait to hear the songs about Robin dropping tea leaf acid or whatever there psycho poo poo is. "Oh the masters brewed me this tea in the moonlight of the full moon" actual sentence. What a loving lunatic.
holy poo poo she is still going on, she sounds like every Appalachian State trust fund kid who dropped acid for the first time their second week of school and "oh my god, my life like changed, man, you just don't understand"
oh my god Nick DiPalo's right wing show again? Every Monday at 7 should be Black on Black! Tim Sabien needs an asskicking!

Also, how can anyone on this staff pretend Ronnie's girlfriend poo poo is even .00000000001 percent as insane as what Robin did? The wrap up show crew was like "Robin's stuff is interesting but lets get to the real crazy stuff, Ronnie and his girlfriend" Excuse me, a guy who obviously knows his way around girls who are down to get freaky and T-O-P-L-E-S-S dating a girl 30 years younger is more insane than a multimillionaire flying to Peru then meeting a "master" (although not Brutal master) eating a drug that makes you pee and poo poo at the same time, and then "feeling the pain of the world?" Really, if I am a 70 year old dude banging a hot 28 year old I'm the man, if I am 70 and eating piles of drugs on a dirt floor in Peru peeing and pooping at the same time while my master tells me to let it go, my life went way off the rails!

I wish Artie was there today because as soon as Robin said the first sentence of her story he would have started laughing Mike goes to gay day at Disney style...except for the next 45 minutes. This would have ruled so hard

TASTE THE PAIN!!
May 18, 2004

Mr Hands Colon posted:

Where do they find these Ms Howard TV girls? They all seem so busted in one way or another (unless they are all very in-photogenic).

This is almost always true, and generally I couldn't care less about the girls they have in, but last month's girl (Tierra Lee, had to look her up) was surprisingly fine. The worst part is when they tell their Penthouse letters type story about loving a cab driver or getting sooo wet at the gynecologist.

Also, it's hilarious how drops of Ronnie are so much better than the man himself. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

scapulataf
Jul 18, 2007

by Ozmaugh

chiz posted:

*squeal*

I just finished listening to like fifty clips of Gilbert appearances, couldn't have come at a better time.

The BEST one was with Amy Heckerlings babysitter, oh my god.

"How can you say deez table chokes?!"

"Germans are very good at taking orders"

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-

Peter North posted:

Robin Quivers talking about going to Peru, tripping on DMT and Ayahuasca....

Ohh god, the 34 gets thrown around a lot but jesus, "well people go and buy it and take it but I drank it in tea" :rolleyes:

I guess when you think about it it would be a pretty effective defense mechanism for someone to have; just believe you are better than everyone else and immediately whatever they say or think is irrelevant.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

ChubbyEmoBabe posted:

Ohh god, the 34 gets thrown around a lot but jesus, "well people go and buy it and take it but I drank it in tea" :rolleyes:

I guess when you think about it it would be a pretty effective defense mechanism for someone to have; just believe you are better than everyone else and immediately whatever they say or think is irrelevant.

You don't understand, some guy made it on a full moon lit night you loving drug abusing loser!

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
She doesn't enjoy the making GBS threads, vomiting, and hallucinations...it's the taste of the tea :smug:

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

ChubbyEmoBabe posted:

The part where she was talking about the visions made her question why she has to make anyone else in her life happy screamed a friggin 36.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
I always wonder who robin really has in her life?

I imagine a loose friendship with some other upscale bored/rich women but aside from that: Cats.

E: Also when she was talking about crying about all of the pain in the world my first thought was pain "...realizing some people had houses that were <= ~2000 feet".

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

Also, it's hilarious how drops of Ronnie are so much better than the man himself. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude
Oh man that super long duuuuuuuuuuuuuuude almost made me piss his pants. I may be insane but I feel like almost everything they bash Ronnie for is something they are really jealous of. "HAHA you have a hot young girlfriend" "Haha you fly all over hosting stuff at one of the nicest strip clubs in the country" "haha you went out and partied at the age of 65 while I'm taking the train so my wife can have the car today" and so on.

I'd say about 95% of the things they break his balls about I think to myself "thats loving awesome, Ronnie is the man!"

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

ChubbyEmoBabe posted:

I always wonder who robin really has in her life?

I imagine a loose friendship with some other upscale bored/rich women but aside from that: Cats.

E: Also when she was talking about crying about all of the pain in the world my first thought was pain "...realizing some people had houses that were <= ~2000 feet".

Her childhood and obvious lack of serious adult relationships are why I give Robin a pass in some ways. The woman has been screwed up since a young age and she has practically nobody to lean on outside of the show. It also explains why she has spent so much time and money essentially trying and experimenting with things that we might see as strange and odd in order to give herself some fulfillment and substance.

nurall
May 4, 2005

hey hows it going

TASTE THE PAIN!! posted:

This is almost always true, and generally I couldn't care less about the girls they have in, but last month's girl (Tierra Lee, had to look her up) was surprisingly fine. The worst part is when they tell their Penthouse letters type story about loving a cab driver or getting sooo wet at the gynecologist.

i'm glad i record the show and listen an hour late. i always skip the ms howard stern segments.

OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

musclecoder posted:

The part where she was talking about the visions made her question why she has to make anyone else in her life happy screamed a friggin 36.

Thats kinda standard insight for a hallucinogenic trip

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Crotch Bat posted:

Her childhood and obvious lack of serious adult relationships are why I give Robin a pass in some ways. The woman has been screwed up since a young age and she has practically nobody to lean on outside of the show. It also explains why she has spent so much time and money essentially trying and experimenting with things that we might see as strange and odd in order to give herself some fulfillment and substance.

thats really no excuse though, there are plenty of people who have suffered abuse at a young age that either go to therapy which she can easily afford, and work out their feelings, or people who pull themselves up by the bootstraps and behave like adults.

Robin is a retarded person.

OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

I don't think I'll ever get the Robin hate, I think most of it is just misogyny.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

OG KUSH BLUNTS posted:

I don't think I'll ever get the Robin hate, I think most of it is just misogyny.

I thought the same way for a while, but you'll come around.

Robin is batshit.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

OG KUSH BLUNTS posted:

we're not that stupid.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

chiz posted:

thats really no excuse though, there are plenty of people who have suffered abuse at a young age that either go to therapy which she can easily afford, and work out their feelings, or people who pull themselves up by the bootstraps and behave like adults.

Robin is a retarded person.

Therapy doesn't bat remotely close to 1.000 and the ability to trudge on with life usually means people ignore the problem at hand and try to bury it.

Look, sometimes Humpty Dumpty breaks and can never be pieced back together. Or maybe Robin was broken from day 1, who knows. All that is clear is that she has not led a normal life and that can lead to odd expressions. I'm not condoning anything she says or does, I'm usually vehemently opposed to any idea of hers, all I'm saying is that I can see where this stuff is probably coming from and why she is doing it.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Crotch Bat posted:

Therapy doesn't bat remotely close to 1.000 and the ability to trudge on with life usually means people ignore the problem at hand and try to bury it.

Look, sometimes Humpty Dumpty breaks and can never be pieced back together. Or maybe Robin was broken from day 1, who knows. All that is clear is that she has not led a normal life and that can lead to odd expressions. I'm not condoning anything she says or does, I'm usually vehemently opposed to any idea of hers, all I'm saying is that I can see where this stuff is probably coming from and why she is doing it.

Well I'm just saying that she has no humility. She's always right, always is an expert on whatever horseshit she espouses and can never say that she's made a mistake. I think that's what makes most people sick.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Seven hundred dollar wine

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

AltronHGX posted:

Seven hundred dollar wine

Three 800 hundred dollar bottles of wine.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

chiz posted:

Well I'm just saying that she has no humility. She's always right, always is an expert on whatever horseshit she espouses and can never say that she's made a mistake. I think that's what makes most people sick.

I was just going to say that.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NqaigEheAk

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NqaigEheAk

e: sick snipe but this song is one of the best parodies

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Hey can someone post that song parody of Robin's 800 dollar wine?

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

-Atom- posted:

Hey can someone post that song parody of Robin's 800 dollar wine song?

I can't hear you because my laughing defense mechanism has kicked in. Oh you criticized me? Hahahahahaaha

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Honestly, the proof is in the fact that Howard thinks she's crazy. Howard is a bit of a mess, so for him to state so confidently that Robin is crazy, you know she's hosed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ragle
Nov 1, 2009
It feels like every day of the show includes Robin making several unfunny jokes building on what other people in the studio are saying and they all just ignore her and talk as if she isn't there. Or Howard gives her a pity acknowledgement and continues on. She's dumb and broken and bad at her job.