Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
:jiggled:
:legion:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_84IvJi2hE

Tom Collins
Aug 25, 2000

alright while you guys are on about litterboxes...

I've got your basic open-top litterbox, fairly large. It's on top of a big wide rubber liner sheet to protect the floor. The cats always track massive amounts of litter onto that liner and further onto the floor and it's gross. If I want to keep the house clean I have to work on that every loving day and it's maddening.

What's a better litterbox to prevent them leaving with litter while still being easy enough to clean and cat-friendly?

Is there some surface they can walk on that will help remove litter from their feets while still being easy to clean with a vacuum?

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

Jonny 290 posted:

my life, summarized

Did not get enough quotage.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Tom Collins posted:

I've got your basic open-top litterbox, fairly large. It's on top of a big wide rubber liner sheet to protect the floor. The cats always track massive amounts of litter onto that liner and further onto the floor and it's gross. If I want to keep the house clean I have to work on that every loving day and it's maddening.

What's a better litterbox to prevent them leaving with litter while still being easy enough to clean and cat-friendly?

Is there some surface they can walk on that will help remove litter from their feets while still being easy to clean with a vacuum?

citi

kitty

citikitty

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

Tom Collins posted:

put it on any argument you've ever made because they're all full of holes

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
a cat who poo poo in he own toilet... a prideful cat

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
my names darrell and i want a cat

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

we're back to litterbox chat?

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Kirk posted:

a cat who poo poo in he own toilet... a prideful cat

A good catte indeed.

Don't walk in on a cat making GBS threads though, you'll get a loud meow and a face that says "Hey, go gently caress yourself man"

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

When you post we're always talking litterboxes.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Neu posted:

A good catte indeed.

Don't walk in on a cat making GBS threads though, you'll get a loud meow and a face that says "Hey, go gently caress yourself man"

this, on a good day

on a bad day she's got the kitty shits and WAS working through them but you scared her and she took off and welp liquid poops flung off her butt onto the...ceiling? how did it get up there?

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

guessing by your av you'd like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxLOXUGmRKI

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

relative_q posted:

haven't we told you enough times not to post in here

Can't stop, won't stop

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Jonny 290 posted:

this, on a good day

on a bad day she's got the kitty shits and WAS working through them but you scared her and she took off and welp liquid poops flung off her butt onto the...ceiling? how did it get up there?

still better than having a litter box

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

Atasi posted:

Can't stop, won't stop

You can't stop me !I'm terrible and i don't care who knows it

Serfer
Mar 10, 2003

The piss tape is real

Enough litterchat, here's Midnight chilling in the sun.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Serfer posted:

Midnight chilling in the sun.

wasn't this a Kyuss album

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Jonny 290 posted:

this, on a good day

The best is when you walk in on the cat making GBS threads and it freaks out and falls into the toilet, getting his/her feet wet.

DON RAPER
Jan 1, 2011

Let me ask you something
what do women want?

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
soft cat

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
sunne loungin

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
:allpaws:

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
cool + cute catte

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

iamthejeff posted:

sunne loungin

black nose :3:

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
hitler cat

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
hint: fishmech is the turtle

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
how can you tell the turtle is gay?

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

rotor posted:

how can you tell the turtle is gay?

:drat:

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

best part from that vid

The Reaganomicon
Oct 14, 2010

by Lowtax

solid catte

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

ahhh spiders posted:

mysterious cat plans

when I came home from work today, his little food dish was empty, the cat food cupboard open and his big bag of cat food chewed open at the bottom.

Mystery solved!

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

dunkman posted:

when I came home from work today, his little food dish was empty, the cat food cupboard open and his big bag of cat food chewed open at the bottom.

Mystery solved!

lol

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Fayez Butts posted:

best part from that vid

lol it kind of looks like level 2 in mario brothers, you know with all the platforms and poo poo moving around

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

dunkman posted:

Mystery solved!

pics or lies.

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
goddamnit if these campus strays werent so cute and unreasonably friendly and affectionate then i wouldn't be giving them all stupid gay names

i met another campuscatte today, really young, probably a teenager, blackish (maybe some rusty/tortie-ish parts?) with a bottlebrush tail like a goddamn squirrel. cutest motherfucker alive. if it wasn't pitch black outside i would've taken a pic. he thought my painted toenails were fun wiggly toes to play with, then set up the belly trap(TM) and was all about playtime. smelled like nuclear rear end though

and then he followed me into the dorm hall. nooooo :qq:

it's a completely unreasonable hour right now, but if i see him tomorrow after class, i'm putting him in the car and going to the humane society. if i catch him in daylight i will take such pictures :3:

my dog boyfriend!! fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Apr 27, 2011

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Yodzilla posted:

paw pads :3:

gray cat best cat

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?