Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

You guys actually met btw, so you've seen that bike in person when we rode to SB.

New page edit:
Daytona parts still for sale!

http://www.triumph675.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50698

10% off asking price for goonzzzz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BaKESAL3
Nov 7, 2010
Hah, I didn't realize. I thought that name looked familiar. We have to do one of those rides again.

Lobotomy. Did you ever get the firing situation sorted out?

BaKESAL3 fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Apr 6, 2011

Minty Swagger
Sep 8, 2005

Ribbit Ribbit Real Good
More or less, I think there's some funny business with the Carbs or Spark plug since its been off and on.

A guy looked at it today and might buy it tomorrow but I'll let you know if it doesn't go through!

PS I cant look at a burger king again without remembering that frustrating day....

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mcy/2309784871.html

F2 listed. Make offer, price is a highball for CL.

Took a deposit on the F2.

Z3n fucked around with this message at 22:03 on Apr 11, 2011

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

IAMKOREA posted:

Check out my SA mart thread!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3394829

Yoshimura Jacket
Size 42
Manufactured by Pilot
Leather, some perforated areas, stretch panels in the arms. Only worn a few times. Never crashed in. Armor in elbows and shoulder.
Asking $150 shipped.

gently caress i really wish that was in my size.
I REEEEEEEALY wish that was in my size.

it would go well with my rising sun helmet and yoshi 4-1 exhaust for my cb750

I'm gonna start doing some pushups. when my chest gains 4 inches I'll hit you back. seriously.

IAMKOREA
Apr 21, 2007

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

gently caress i really wish that was in my size.
I REEEEEEEALY wish that was in my size.

it would go well with my rising sun helmet and yoshi 4-1 exhaust for my cb750

I'm gonna start doing some pushups. when my chest gains 4 inches I'll hit you back. seriously.

What's your chest size and your height?

giundy
Dec 10, 2005

Z3n posted:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mcy/2309784871.html

F2 listed. Make offer, price is a highball for CL.

I would love to pick this up and ride it cross country, might be a nice step up from the Ninja 250. I could probably swing $2k and my break from work starts in 2 weeks.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
We can figure something out. Send me a pm with your number, or emailme through CL with your info.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Took a deposit on the F2, sale pending. Updated JICKSER part out, lowered prices.

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope
Sidi Air Vertigo Boots.
Size is 8.5 US
EUR 42

Selling $210 shipped

I bought these boots towards the end of the last riding season and barely got to use them. I notice my feet rattle around a bit in these and I probably should have sized down. Since I ordered these through the stealership they said no on refund/exchange. They have been in their box sitting in my closet ever since.

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009

CheeseSpawn posted:

Sidi Air Vertigo Boots.
Size is 8.5 US
EUR 42

Selling $210 shipped

I bought these boots towards the end of the last riding season and barely got to use them. I notice my feet rattle around a bit in these and I probably should have sized down. Since I ordered these through the stealership they said no on refund/exchange. They have been in their box sitting in my closet ever since.

What brand(s) do you know your shoe size in, street shoe or other?

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

ohwandernearer posted:

What brand(s) do you know your shoe size in, street shoe or other?

I wear a size 8. Width too I think it's 8C I have small narrow feet.

def snow leppard
Sep 12, 2010

I would be interested in those boots but I think I was size 8 when I was 12.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004
FREE RIGHT HAND MEDIUM SIZE GLOVE YOU PAY SHIPPING

Long story short I lost the other glove. Maybe one of you, or someone you know has lost a right hand glove and wants to put together a non matching pair. Or maybe you or someone you know only has 1 arm. Whatever the case, if anyone wants it they can pick it up free in Amherst. I can ship but you'll have to pay for that. I think it will fit in a flat rate box so it would be about $5 or $6.

The brand of the glove is Fammz. There is a tag on it that says schoeller keprotec. Size is M/9.

Gone.

Drunk Pledge Driver fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Apr 27, 2011

ohwandernearer
Jul 15, 2009
This is up on craigslist, but I thought I'd offer it to the goon world:

Listed it at 3900, goon price 3500.

Suzuki V-Strom 650

For sale is a 2006 Suzuki DL650 in light blue. It has less than 15,000 miles on it (number is still going up a bit as I ride it from time to time). It is in great mechanical shape with a few cosmetic dings from a low-speed drop or two. It has a great set of extras which are worth a solid $1000 by themselves and are pretty desirable upgrades. They include:

Holeshot aftermarket exhaust (sounds amazing, not too loud but nice and bass-y)
GIVI center stand
GIVI crash bars
GIVI luggage racks
GIVI e21 luggage (lots of GIVI stuff, I know)
OEM handguards
Richland Rick fork brace (best upgrade of them all, it feels so much better in corners now)

This is a great set of upgrades, do your research and you'll see that these are some nice farkles that I am not really factoring into the listed price but definitely help the value of the bike.

Here are some pictures, please e-mail me a time to come out and check it out. Test rides only with cash in hand, sorry! Also, I'll want to see your license for the "M." Don't be insulted, I'm just cautious.

This is a wonderful motorcycle and I really don't ride it as much/in the way it deserves to be ridden. I just did the spring oil change. It has been well maintained and cared for. The title is clean and clear and in my hand.

I am open to trades for certain types of bikes, namely naked bikes or motards. Let me know what you have if you are interested in trading. No dual sports, though, please. I have had enough of those.

I am in baltimore. This would be an awesome bike to fly and ride--I will even pick you up at the airport.

Gallery of pics

http://imgur.com/a/Tmq6f#1Mvlo

my username @gmail.com

sold

ohwandernearer fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Apr 20, 2011

NinjaTech
Sep 30, 2003

do you have any PANTIES
I'm selling my 1988 Yamaha YSR. here's my craigslist ad. http://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/mcy/2337927821.html

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
^ That 914 is loving awesome.

NinjaTech
Sep 30, 2003

do you have any PANTIES

BlackMK4 posted:

^ That 914 is loving awesome.

Thanks. I sold it awhile back to get a welder though. It was just too rusty and the engine was hosed. Wish I could have driven it once.

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

edit: junky

Bring Back Noid fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Apr 23, 2011

FieryMatrix
Dec 22, 2006

CORROSIVE
Causes severe eye and skin burns

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

FREE RIGHT HAND MEDIUM SIZE GLOVE YOU PAY SHIPPING

Long story short I lost the other glove. Maybe one of you, or someone you know has lost a right hand glove and wants to put together a non matching pair. Or maybe you or someone you know only has 1 arm. Whatever the case, if anyone wants it they can pick it up free in Amherst. I can ship but you'll have to pay for that. I think it will fit in a flat rate box so it would be about $5 or $6.

The brand of the glove is Fammz. There is a tag on it that says schoeller keprotec. Size is M/9.

Got a rip in a similar looking righthanded glove so I'll take that off your hand :rimshot:

Let me know how I should send you my address and PayPal.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

FieryMatrix posted:

Got a rip in a similar looking righthanded glove so I'll take that off your hand :rimshot:

Let me know how I should send you my address and PayPal.

Sent you my info.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast
Anybody looking to unload a jacket? Looking for a L most likely. I've been striking out on CL so I thought I'd come here and see what you fellas had.

benwards
Apr 9, 2007

Another youthful indiscretion

Dattserberg posted:

Anybody looking to unload a jacket? Looking for a L most likely. I've been striking out on CL so I thought I'd come here and see what you fellas had.

I'm trying to unload a Scorpion XDR Commander in size Large, if you're interested.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

benwards posted:

I'm trying to unload a Scorpion XDR Commander in size Large, if you're interested.

Yeah definitely, could you post some pics and maybe an idea of what you're looking for price wise

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Any PA/MD/DC/NoVa goons want a project?

$350 goon price.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/mcy/2349843709.html

SykoFreak
Dec 24, 2004
Get a job, Sparkling Wiggles!

CheeseSpawn posted:

Sidi Air Vertigo Boots.
Size is 8.5 US
EUR 42

Selling $210 shipped

I sent you a PM. I would like to purchase these boots.

benwards
Apr 9, 2007

Dattserberg posted:

Yeah definitely, could you post some pics and maybe an idea of what you're looking for price wise

Hey, sorry, I totally forgot I posted this. I'll take pics tomorrow when the lighting is decent. I'm looking for $150 or so. I only wore it a few times, never in especially inclement weather, so it's basically brand new.

CheeseSpawn
Sep 15, 2004
Doctor Rope

SykoFreak posted:

I sent you a PM. I would like to purchase these boots.

I'll try and get these shipped asap soon as I get your info and junk.

benwards
Apr 9, 2007

Dattserberg posted:

It's a great jacket with a bunch of neat features. The double liner is especially nice when it comes to personal climate control. It's a good, 4-season jacket that just doesn't fit me anymore. To reiterate: I'm looking for $150 shipped to CONUS.

Here are some photos of the jacket, if you'd like the full-size originals I can email them to you.
Front:

Back:

Waist adjustment straps:

Thumb loops for keeping jacket liner in place:

NinjaTech
Sep 30, 2003

do you have any PANTIES
I've got my 1988 Yamaha YSR 50 with a YZ80 motor for sale. This is a Canadian titled bike and has no US papers on it yet. It would be a great race bike. I have some dual round headlight FZR600 style aftermarket fairings for it but it's missing some of the mounting hardware. I was just going to keep it naked. It has the stock wire harness but is not used since I don't have the stock ysr50 magneto setup on the yz80 motor so it can't power any lights without a battery. It comes box of various parts for it as well.

$700obo. PM me or just reply here if you're interested. Located in Olympia, WA.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

benwards posted:

It's a great jacket with a bunch of neat features. The double liner is especially nice when it comes to personal climate control. It's a good, 4-season jacket that just doesn't fit me anymore. To reiterate: I'm looking for $150 shipped to CONUS.

Here are some photos of the jacket, if you'd like the full-size originals I can email them to you.
Front:

Back:

Waist adjustment straps:

Thumb loops for keeping jacket liner in place:

Jacket looks great. Does the jacket run large or small?How does it fit you?

benwards
Apr 9, 2007

Dattserberg posted:

Let's take it to email to avoid clutter: benwards1 at those gmails. :)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Dattserberg posted:

If other Scorpion gear is an indication, their sizes are more "American" in fit.

benwards
Apr 9, 2007

Endless Mike posted:

If other Scorpion gear is an indication, their sizes are more "American" in fit.

It's a slightly trimmer fit than that, I think, mostly because of the side adjusters. I'm 5'10", 180lbs, and pretty trim--I wear a medium jacket/tee shirt and this jacket is a bit too big for me. With the liner in and a hoody under that, it fits all right, but I'd like something a bit snugger.

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something
This is a long shot, but I'm going to be in Portland over labor day weekend in September. Anyone have a bike or scooter they want to rent to me for 4 days? There's a local place that does it but they want a $300 deposit plus $85/day for a 50cc, not including insurance and tax fees. I've been riding for 6 years and I'm a safe guy with a clean driving record.

Bixington
Feb 27, 2011

made me feel all nippley inside my tittychest

hayden. posted:

$85/day for a 50cc, not including insurance and tax fees.

Holy balls. You can can a proper sedan with unlimited miles for that where I live.

obso
Jul 30, 2000
OBSOLUTELY
Free stuff to a good home. I'm moving in two weeks and it needs to go away.

First is a Technic mesh jacket. US size 48. This jacket is well used but the only thing wrong with it is one of the velcro zipper covering flaps has come unstiched about an inch. I fixed it once but I'm no seamstress so it didn't last forever. All the armor is included.

Second is some some random leftover parts from a 2002 (I think) Triumph 955i SprintST. Complete rear tail subframe assembly, seat pan, windshield (probably scratched but no cracks), and triple tree. Also not pictured I think I have the throttle grip assembly, front axle nut, and speedo wheel sensor.

It would be nice if the taker pays shipping but if you would rather just send me back something interesting in a month or so when I figure out my new address that would be cool too. Any questions or more details email obso.john@ g-mail.

VV Jacket's yours.

obso fucked around with this message at 17:28 on May 3, 2011

orthod0ks
Mar 2, 2004
anger is a gift

obso posted:

Free stuff to a good home. I'm moving in two weeks and it needs to go away.

First is a Technic mesh jacket. US size 48. This jacket is well used but the only thing wrong with it is one of the velcro zipper covering flaps has come unstiched about an inch. I fixed it once but I'm no seamstress so it didn't last forever. All the armor is included.

Second is some some random leftover parts from a 2002 (I think) Triumph 955i SprintST. Complete rear tail subframe assembly, seat pan, windshield (probably scratched but no cracks), and triple tree. Also not pictured I think I have the throttle grip assembly, front axle nut, and speedo wheel sensor.

It would be nice if the taker pays shipping but if you would rather just send me back something interesting in a month or so when I figure out my new address that would be cool too. Any questions or more details email obso.john@ g-mail.

I would love to take that jacket off your hands. Email sent.

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
Two Brothers M2 VALE aluminium slip-on for the SV650

Many single out the Two Bros as their favorite slip-on for the SV650.

Has a couple scratches on it - one upon the slip on and one one on the clamp. And a small scrape on the V.A.L.E. (the screw mechanism) itself. Those defects are pictured.

This slip-on works for both 2nd and 1st gen SV's due to the ingenuity of the V.A.L.E. mechanism - you can adjust the midpipe's angle into the slipon. This can mean you angling the slip-on higher and closer to the tail with just a few screws' adjustment.

$190 for slip-on, slip-on clamp, midpipe, and midpipe clamp.

the whole slip-on
http://tinypic.com/r/21mi8wp/7

close-up on the scratch
http://tinypic.com/r/wrdugo/7

the scrape
http://i56.tinypic.com/2ryslee.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

I sold my DRZ after all, so now I'm looking for a wee strom anywhere near Chicago if anyone is thinking of selling one...