Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Scary Ned posted:

It usually takes a while for dogs to settle in and show their true personalities, but I wouldn't worry too much. Brisbane has some handling issues, especially with his feet and tail, despite my best efforts in raising him. I just own a muzzle and know what freaks him out, and work on rewarding him for tolerating things.

Did Bailey attempt to go after the vet, or just guard himself?

You may want to talk to a behaviorist now, or if issues show up. I had Brisbane evaluated by a certified veterinary behaviorist, and she was able to identify those issues as either fear or pain. She also pointed out that Brisbane takes a long time to settle after a spaz incident, which has helped me manage him a lot.

I think it was more about guarding himself because after the vet extricated himself from the situation, Bailey more or less calmed down. I know he doesn't like his front legs touched when I put his halter on, so maybe he's got personal space issues. It weirds me out because even as much as my other dogs hated their feet being touched they never got that snarling mad.

I am not sure I can work with a behaviorist at the moment, partly because of cost, partly because of my schedule. Also, I'd like to give him more time to settle in, and open up to me.

Its just sort of a big shock. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I was drawn to him and got him, I just don't want him to hurt someone and I'm a touch overwhelmed especially since even the vet told me that if I had asked him about the dog he would have advised me against Bailey/ an ACD/ any herding dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ginny Field
Dec 18, 2007

What if there is some boy-beast running around Camp Crystal Lake?

wtftastic posted:

the vet told me that if I had asked him about the dog he would have advised me against Bailey/ an ACD/ any herding dog.

My vet usually advises people against ACDs/herding dogs as a general rule. But his experience is mostly with people who can't pass up that oh-so-cute cattle dog puppy at the local pet store, and then find out that there's no way they can keep up with such an energetic young dog. We're in the suburbs, with not a lot of places to let a dog just run wild, so anyone getting a high-energy dog has to be really diligent about walking and exercising. He just helped another family rehome their ACD puppy a few months ago, and I think it gets frustrating.

Scary Ned
Mar 16, 2007

very scary
Brisbane has harness issues for a while. I got him a step-in harness that snaps around his back, and then laid it out on the floor and clicker trained him to put his feet in the right place so I could just slide it up and snap it. After a while he figured out that the harness meant fun times, but he still would rather stay home than have me pull something over his head.

Do lots of obedience training with Bailey, it really helps when they're nervous or scared or overwhelmed. Obeying a command and getting praise can help ground them and help them figure out that everything is ok because they known what to do now. I've have Brisbane for almost six years now, and he still gets all wiggly and happy when I ask him for a trick. It's like cattledog nirvana, "oh my god, I know something!"

I also really, really recommend reading The Culture Clash by Jean Donaldson. It really helped me accept that my dog is who he is and it's ok if he doesn't like his tail brushed. She also has a really good explanation of bites and the bite threshold. Every little stimulus stacks up, and when a dog gets overstimulated they bite. Brisbane and a lot of ACDs have a lovely combination of low threshold and large number of stimulus, so it's all about knowing what stresses them and keeping them below bite-level.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

"In private, we will be mercifully free from the opinions of imbeciles and fools."

Ginny Field posted:

My vet usually advises people against ACDs/herding dogs as a general rule. But his experience is mostly with people who can't pass up that oh-so-cute cattle dog puppy at the local pet store, and then find out that there's no way they can keep up with such an energetic young dog. We're in the suburbs, with not a lot of places to let a dog just run wild, so anyone getting a high-energy dog has to be really diligent about walking and exercising. He just helped another family rehome their ACD puppy a few months ago, and I think it gets frustrating.

To be fair, I knew they had some issues, but I wasn't aware just how much considering I'd only heard of Border Collies and such with intense drive and anxiety issues. I'm committed to his well being, and mine, and I'll do my utmost to adjust myself accordingly, but I can see how it'd be an issue for someone who either doesn't have the time or isn't willing to make time. (Honestly, I am sure that its going to be hard to do things with him in the summer because of how brutal the heat is, but hopefully by then he'll know how to play indoors.)

Scary Ned:

Thanks again for the advice; I'll see if I can pick up a copy of the book. I am already working with clicker training and he seems to really love it; his ears flop up, he gets bouncy and will do EVERY TRICK HE KNOWS to try and get me to give away a treat initially. I will continue to work with him on the harness. Its just a necessary evil at this point in time.

Sorry to be making GBS threads up the thread with my myriad issues. I just am not sure if they warrant their own thread.

Ginny Field
Dec 18, 2007

What if there is some boy-beast running around Camp Crystal Lake?

wtftastic posted:

To be fair, I knew they had some issues, but I wasn't aware just how much considering I'd only heard of Border Collies and such with intense drive and anxiety issues. I'm committed to his well being, and mine, and I'll do my utmost to adjust myself accordingly, but I can see how it'd be an issue for someone who either doesn't have the time or isn't willing to make time. (Honestly, I am sure that its going to be hard to do things with him in the summer because of how brutal the heat is, but hopefully by then he'll know how to play indoors.)

All I meant to say is that I wouldn't worry too much about the vet telling you he wouldn't have recommended a herding dog-- if he's anything like mine it could have just been a knee-jerk "no not a good idea" response. It sounds like you're doing right by your dog so far, and all I can really encourage is for you to give him a few weeks to settle in to a routine. The change in environment from shelter to home can be really stressful. :)

With regards to Bailey not liking his front legs touched, I know that a life less posted a great video on counter conditioning a while back, which would probably be tremendously helpful to you for working on that snarling reaction.

EDIT: Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI13v9JgJu0

Ginny Field fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Apr 8, 2011

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

Ginny Field posted:

All I meant to say is that I wouldn't worry too much about the vet telling you he wouldn't have recommended a herding dog-- if he's anything like mine it could have just been a knee-jerk "no not a good idea" response. It sounds like you're doing right by your dog so far, and all I can really encourage is for you to give him a few weeks to settle in to a routine. The change in environment from shelter to home can be really stressful. :)

With regards to Bailey not liking his front legs touched, I know that a life less posted a great video on counter conditioning a while back, which would probably be tremendously helpful to you for working on that snarling reaction.

EDIT: Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI13v9JgJu0

Thanks for the video; I'll try to pin down what exactly irks him and start slow.

Sorry if I sounded defensive.

Lixer
Dec 3, 2005

What does Depeche Mode mean? I like kinky sex with a scoop of ice cream
We've had our cattle dog mix for 6 weeks now and she's come a long way since the first few weeks where we just wanted to rip our hair out. She's still high energy, but has gained the ability to just chill for a few minutes at a time. We've certainly adjusted our lifestyle though as far as activity level (and eating in shifts :( )

The warmer weather seems to tire her out quicker, but I wonder at what cost. I'm worried that we're not going to be able to walk her in the Texas heat (and on the pavement) pretty soon.

Edit: Bonus pic! We went camping this weekend and she was a doll the whole time. I think she's happiest in the outdoors. She's a hiking machine!

Lixer fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Apr 12, 2011

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

Lixer posted:

The warmer weather seems to tire her out quicker, but I wonder at what cost. I'm worried that we're not going to be able to walk her in the Texas heat (and on the pavement) pretty soon.

Yeah, does yours have a heavy coat? Bailey's heavy and has a thick coat so when I took him on a walk in 80 degree heat he wanted to go back in like 20 minutes. I'm guessing teach her to love hoses? Then you can mist her and maybe cool her off a bit.

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

Lixer posted:

Living in Canada, I don't exactly have to deal with Texas heat. But get used to carrying a dog water bottle around where ever you take your pup and offering it up for a drink constantly. The heat will definitely sap her energy, for better or worse.

Scary Ned
Mar 16, 2007

very scary
On hot days, Brisbane recommends that you simultaneously exhaust and hydrate your cattledog.

The hose makes for a good self-control game for insane dogs. Briz must lay down on command and wait to be released, or the hose shuts off.

It's a good chance to bite things like a maniac.

MoCookies
Apr 22, 2005

Lixer posted:

We've had our cattle dog mix for 6 weeks now and she's come a long way since the first few weeks where we just wanted to rip our hair out. She's still high energy, but has gained the ability to just chill for a few minutes at a time. We've certainly adjusted our lifestyle though as far as activity level (and eating in shifts :( )

The heat in Texas gets pretty brutal for dogs. We moved from Texas to Canada, and the dogs definitely prefer Canada. Make sure check the temperature of the pavement with your hand before asking your dog to walk on the sidewalk or a parking lot. We always tried to get out as early in the morning as possible to wear out the dogs. Nighttime exercise is good too. We even had a few glow-in-the-dark tennis balls for the Border Collie.

And on the topic of "Dear God, Don't Get a Herding Breed", I was a PI regular long before I adopted Nellie, and I still underestimated what I was getting into. My other dogs are like "Oh, it's raining? Lets go take a nap!" but the BC is dropping tennis balls on me, whether its raining, sleeting, snowing, or 100 degrees. In winter, we make her catch snowballs. I love this dog, but when we get our next set of puppies (in ~10 years) they'll probably be a pair of lazy-rear end Beagles.

wtftastic
Jul 24, 2006

MoCookies posted:

The heat in Texas gets pretty brutal for dogs. We moved from Texas to Canada, and the dogs definitely prefer Canada. Make sure check the temperature of the pavement with your hand before asking your dog to walk on the sidewalk or a parking lot. We always tried to get out as early in the morning as possible to wear out the dogs. Nighttime exercise is good too. We even had a few glow-in-the-dark tennis balls for the Border Collie.

And on the topic of "Dear God, Don't Get a Herding Breed", I was a PI regular long before I adopted Nellie, and I still underestimated what I was getting into. My other dogs are like "Oh, it's raining? Lets go take a nap!" but the BC is dropping tennis balls on me, whether its raining, sleeting, snowing, or 100 degrees. In winter, we make her catch snowballs. I love this dog, but when we get our next set of puppies (in ~10 years) they'll probably be a pair of lazy-rear end Beagles.

I guess, thus far, I'm lucky. Bailey will spend all day SLEEPING even if I am home and ready to take him to do something fun. He's just a lump.

I finally got him to play with a toy last night before bed, and he's afraid of squeaking it.

spixxor
Feb 4, 2009
This is Dio. He's a shepherd/catahoula shelter pup. He started out tiny, cute and lovable.

As most pups do, he started growing.

And growing.

He's turning out to be a incredibly smart but insanely energetic dog. He's about 5 months old now, and a real pain in the rear end. Shaping up to be a great dog but drat will I be glad when he's not an rear end in a top hat puppy anymore.

Does shepherd/catahoula seem right to you guys? Most catahoula mixes I've seen seem to have more spotty markings, and his are more brindle. To me he just looks like a weird colored german shepherd-I call him my dollar store shepherd. :3:

spixxor fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Apr 30, 2011

Invalid Octopus
Jun 30, 2008

When is dinner?
Posted ages ago, but I think it got glossed over. This is my family's dog, what do you think she is? I have my guesses, but I'd like to hear what other people think.

6-Ethyl Bearcat
Apr 27, 2008

Go out
She looks a fair bit like a heeler x shepherd that was in a local rescue recently.

A Sleepy Budgie
Jan 6, 2010

A friend in need
is a friend indeed
:unsmith:
I could be way off, but I'm seeing Boxer in her face. Or perhaps pit? As for what else she could have in her, my guess would be shepherd some kind, maybe lab too. She sure is cute though :3:

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer

travelsized posted:

Meet my mutt, Marley!

According to the shelter he's 5 years old and a chow mix, but both my vet and I think there's some shepard in him. He's a real sweetie when he's not being a garbage eating terror (I like to say that he's 80% good and 20% bad, but my husband changes that to 60/40).
Dawwww. Marley looks like a puppy we fostered a few years ago. We called her Little Bear:

We were guessing part border collie, part chow. But this was in the middle of rural Montana, and the dog was from a litter born to two feral dogs, so she could have been anything.

Elixibren
Mar 5, 2007
Ya'll
Here's our guy. The older he gets the more different breeds we see in him. Some type of Shepherd mix, but Anatolian/??? He's doing fabulously with Search and Rescue training and he's just shy of 6 months (we think). He was found by a student of mine (I'm a dog trainer) who knew I was looking for a boxer for SAR work. As a puppy, he looked Boxer/mix-ish and brought him to me. My boyfriend and I fell in love with our little rotund rolly polly. At the time, we thought he was going to be about 40 lbs (vet agreed). Between first and second vet visits, his feet EXPLODED and we thought, uh oh...he's gonna be BIG. Vet says 60lbs or so. Still not sure as his feet are still huge and we don't really care anymore. He's about 30-35lbs now (last weigh in was 30, but he's slept since then).

All the breeds we can see in him are HUGE though so far, and we're not sure what makes him not be 90lbs right now. Possibly pitty, since they are smaller than people think usually. And his ears look like a lot of uncut pit ears I've seen.

We eventually plan to do the DNA thing just for shits and giggles...we don't care what's in him except as a OHHHH, THAT's what it is! He's just a pure-bred mutt.

This is the day we brought him home:

This is how he chooses to sleep in his crate (he has a much bigger one now and STILL sleeps in the most awkward of positions. He's done it from day one too.

These were taken at the vet's office last week:

And these were taken last night...he's just growing so fast!

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

Elixibren posted:

He was found by a student of mine (I'm a dog trainer) who knew I was looking for a boxer for SAR work.

A Boxer for SAR? I was under the impression that Boxers had mediocre senses of smell and that SAR dogs used their noses a lot. Apparently I'm mistaken on either one or both counts.

The boxer in my agility class can't find treats dropped on the floor without a prolonged search.

Yo, imma blob
Apr 29, 2007

have you any wool

a life less posted:

A Boxer for SAR? I was under the impression that Boxers had mediocre senses of smell and that SAR dogs used their noses a lot. Apparently I'm mistaken on either one or both counts.

The boxer in my agility class can't find treats dropped on the floor without a prolonged search.

A boxer in agility? How does it cope with all that activity and that short little nose?

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

Yo, imma blob posted:

A boxer in agility? How does it cope with all that activity and that short little nose?

It's just low-level stuff. It's a class I help teach with a focus on learning the obstacles. The dog does okay, but needs to take breaks often and can wear out easily. I doubt she'll ever go on to compete or anything, but for now she's fine.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

REBIRTH OF HARDCORE PRIDE!
For what it's worth, both boxers in Kaidan's nosework class are titled.

rivals fucked around with this message at 22:13 on May 1, 2011

GidgetNomates
May 6, 2010

I love this hobby:
stealing your mother's diary
I posted my dog, Quincy, in here sometime last summer after I got him. Man, he's grown a lot since then. He's not gotten too much bigger but his face has matured so much. My little man is growin up :(

He's a lot less camera shy than he used to be. And sometimes he like to lay on my keyb[]'']['['[''[]'][

Not sure if there's a thread for videos somewhere in PI, but since neither of these show much more than his head I think this video shows his body pretty well (and is adorable). I'm still not too sure what breeds he has in him. Probably something like Jack Russell because he definitely has the coloring of one and absolutely some sort of bully breed because even if you can't see it too much from the pictures, he has the GIGANTIC GAPING MOUTH of one. His skin is also covered in spots but it's hard to tell because of his fur. When you get him in the bath though suddenly you can see all of them.

GidgetNomates fucked around with this message at 14:35 on May 3, 2011

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

GidgetNomates posted:

I posted my dog, Quincy, in here sometime last summer after I got him. Man, he's grown a lot since then. He's not gotten too much bigger but his face has matured so much. My little man is growin up :(

Quincy is definitely, imo, a Jack Russell crossed with a Staffordshire Bull Terrier or Pit Bull. He's adorable, and such a weirdly awesome mix of JRT and a bully dog. :3: Wanna hug your dawg.

GidgetNomates
May 6, 2010

I love this hobby:

Fraction posted:

Quincy is definitely, imo, a Jack Russell crossed with a Staffordshire Bull Terrier or Pit Bull. He's adorable, and such a weirdly awesome mix of JRT and a bully dog. :3: Wanna hug your dawg.

Hehe, thanks. JRT/pit bull has been my best guess so far. He was listed on petfinder as a bull terrier mix but I don't think he'd have a pit bull type mouth if that was the case. They were probably just trying to avoid saying pit bull because someone had wanted to adopt him before I got him and her husband saw him, decided he was a pit bull, and FEARED FOR THE LIVES OF THEIR CHILDREN. :( Oh well, that's fine because that means he's mine now instead.

I think the thing that confuses me the most with JRT/pit bull though is his ears. Where the heck did he get those big pointy ears???

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

GidgetNomates posted:

Hehe, thanks. JRT/pit bull has been my best guess so far.

If you were in the UK, based on his size I'd probably say staffie/JRT more than pibble, but (British) staffies aren't too common in the USA, I believe. He's definitely got a bully face though :)

GidgetNomates posted:

I think the thing that confuses me the most with JRT/pit bull though is his ears. Where the heck did he get those big pointy ears???

I have no idea. My JRT pup has huge bat-like ears too. I don't think Lola got the message that JRTs are supposed to have small, dainty ears.

Pit bulls and JRTs both can have big, pointed ears. It's a (big?) fault for JRTs in conformation, not sure about pit bulls though.

GidgetNomates
May 6, 2010

I love this hobby:
I guess I've just never seen a JRT or pit bull with ears like his, but I suppose there's no reason they can't have them! That was the only part of Quincy's appearance that was really throwing me off.

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

GidgetNomates posted:

I guess I've just never seen a JRT or pit bull with ears like his, but I suppose there's no reason they can't have them! That was the only part of Quincy's appearance that was really throwing me off.

Image stolen from a blog I read. I think her ears illustrate the point quite well. She's a pibble with some crazy ears.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
It's dangerous for mutt lovers to go into an animal shelter, even just to look. But my husband and I decided to go down to the high kill municipal shelter after lunch today. Part way through the kennels, we saw a sad red dog. An owner surrender...who is reported to be fifteen years old.

Not cool. It's sad enough that any dog is in a pound. But an old dog, deaf and arthritic, it just rips my heart out.

So, meet Lucille!

Her coat is horrible, she's got lots of growths and skin issues, but we'll see what good food and veterinary care can do. She had a dewclaw grown into the pad, which they clipped at the shelter before they let us go.

After meeting everyone and wandering the back yard, she's now crashed out on a soft pillow in front of the TV. Mutts are great...old mutts are the best.

rivals
Apr 5, 2004

REBIRTH OF HARDCORE PRIDE!

a life less posted:

Image stolen from a blog I read. I think her ears illustrate the point quite well. She's a pibble with some crazy ears.

Those ears are identical to Eris' mom who was definitely pit.

Also Eris has big goofy ears (we call her Earis :3:) but I seemingly can't find any good pictures of them right now.

Abbeh
May 23, 2006

When I grow up I mean to be
A Lion large and fierce to see.
(Thank you, Das Boo!)

Dr. Housecat MD posted:

So, meet Lucille!

She looks relieved. Thank you for giving an old dog a safe and comfortable place to spend her days. You should start a thread on her and fill it with pictures - it'll be like Henrietta part 2.

Scary Ned
Mar 16, 2007

very scary

Dr. Housecat MD posted:

It's dangerous for mutt lovers to go into an animal shelter, even just to look. But my husband and I decided to go down to the high kill municipal shelter after lunch today. Part way through the kennels, we saw a sad red dog. An owner surrender...who is reported to be fifteen years old.

Not cool. It's sad enough that any dog is in a pound. But an old dog, deaf and arthritic, it just rips my heart out.

So, meet Lucille!

You are saints, bless you for taking in this lovely girl!

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~

Dr. Housecat MD posted:

So, meet Lucille!

Oh housecat you and your old dawgs. I'm so happy she has a good place to live out the rest of her years. You're awesome. :unsmith:

Captain Foxy
Jun 13, 2007

I love Hitler and Hitler loves me! He's not all bad, Hitler just needs someone to believe in him! Can't you just give Hitler a chance?

Quality Pugamutes now available, APR/APRI/NKC approved breeder. PM for details.

Dr. Housecat MD posted:

So, meet Lucille!

Her coat is horrible, she's got lots of growths and skin issues, but we'll see what good food and veterinary care can do. She had a dewclaw grown into the pad, which they clipped at the shelter before they let us go.

After meeting everyone and wandering the back yard, she's now crashed out on a soft pillow in front of the TV. Mutts are great...old mutts are the best.

Aw man, I wanna do this. I bet she's so grateful to be on a soft pillow right now. :3:

Shebrew
Jul 12, 2006

Is it a party?

Dr. Housecat MD posted:

So, meet Lucille!

That makes me teary-eyed. You're amazing for taking her in :)

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Shebrew posted:

That makes me teary-eyed. You're amazing for taking her in :)

People keep saying stuff like this, but they just don't understand. I got a dog that has all the expensive stuff out of the way - she's fixed, vaccinated, heartworm tested, all that fun poo poo. She's housebroken, doesn't jump on furniture or people, gets along with cats and dogs, and really seems happy to see me. People who get puppies spend ten or fifteen years waiting to get a dog this good. And I got her for a song.

GidgetNomates
May 6, 2010

I love this hobby:
Old dogs rule. Don't get me wrong, I love young dogs but sometimes Quincy (who just hit 2) is so tiring that I can't wait for him to just be an old man layin' around the house already. My parents have a GSD who is around 12 or so, he's so great to be around because he just wants to lay near you and do nothing else.

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Maybe you guys can identify what sort of muttery led to Mr. Otis, our seven-ish year old rescue mutt.

Here is Otis when we first got him about a year and a half ago. He was just released from about a 10 day stay in the hospital (always fun to have your new dog go into the vet a couple weeks after adopting him).

As you can see, Otis' goal in life is to be pet while sitting on your lap, preferably on the couch or bed.

Here is a more recent version of Otis displaying similar happiness from being in his proper place in life.

However, if you should happen to stop petting Otis, or in any way disturb him from his proper place, he usually stares directly into your soul.

If for any reason he should find himself not being pet, and on the floor, he reacts with his secret weapon: the pathetic guilt face. This was the face that we saw on Petfinder which led us to adopting him in the first place.

So, now you have met Mr. Otis. You might think there is more to him, but there isn't. He stares out the window to watch over the street, sleeps on our balcony so that he can continue to watch over the street, and otherwise expects a constant supply of petting and lap resting.

Despite all of his behavior classifying him as feline, we have been assured he is in fact a dog. Our best guess is he is a poodle/westie mix, but if anyone else thinks they might have a better guess, I'd love to hear it.

Bunway Airlines
Jan 12, 2008

Raptor Face

Dr. Housecat MD posted:

People keep saying stuff like this, but they just don't understand. I got a dog that has all the expensive stuff out of the way - she's fixed, vaccinated, heartworm tested, all that fun poo poo. She's housebroken, doesn't jump on furniture or people, gets along with cats and dogs, and really seems happy to see me. People who get puppies spend ten or fifteen years waiting to get a dog this good. And I got her for a song.

I am so with you. Young animals are the biggest pains in the rear end. If I ever get a dog or get another horse, I'm getting a quiet well mannered adult ;)

When Ender and Portia (rabbits) die, I want to adopt a herd of adult buns, probably over the age of 4 at least and let them live a content life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Engineer Lenk
Aug 28, 2003

Mnogo losho e!

Voodoofly posted:

Despite all of his behavior classifying him as feline, we have been assured he is in fact a dog. Our best guess is he is a poodle/westie mix, but if anyone else thinks they might have a better guess, I'd love to hear it.

Don't have a better guess, just an affirmation. First thought with the first picture was poodle mix and by the second picture I was thinking westie x poodle.