Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Healed through the power of cookie crumbs. How dumb can one woman be?

Howard wasn't kidding, either, that is every bit as ridiculous as they made it seem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

USMC_Karl
Nov 17, 2003

SUPPORTER OF THE REINSTATED LAWFUL HAWAIIAN GOVERNMENT. HAOLES GET OFF DA `AINA.

Crotch Bat posted:

Healed through the power of cookie crumbs. How dumb can one woman be?

Howard wasn't kidding, either, that is every bit as ridiculous as they made it seem.

No kidding. I like how during the ceremony thing, while the guys is talking into her head, the camera man gets bored and just pans around the scenery. And the "special rocks" literally are just rocks that he takes out of a bag. I was thinking that they would be special somehow, like maybe nice looking rocks or quartz or something. But nope, just normal old rocks.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
This is starting to remind me of that old South Park episode where that holistic healer shows up (I think Cheech and Chong do the voices) and they start selling all this bullshit to cure people. Then one of the kids gets really sick and Cheech is like "no this kid is really sick, he needs a doctor!"

Seriously, rubbing her with cookies and candy and blowing on her head and feet?

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Mr Hands Colon posted:

This is starting to remind me of that old South Park episode where that holistic healer shows up (I think Cheech and Chong do the voices) and they start selling all this bullshit to cure people. Then one of the kids gets really sick and Cheech is like "no this kid is really sick, he needs a doctor!"

Seriously, rubbing her with cookies and candy and blowing on her head and feet?

"Doctors are only good for emergencies." -ROQ

therapy
Jun 12, 2001

Living the dream

musclecoder posted:

"Doctors are only good for emergencies." -ROQ

This can be translated as "Doctors are only good for when you have an actual medical problem" which is pretty accurate, unless you're talking preventative medicine or something.

She's out of her gourd, man. I watched that video and I'm perplexed how she didn't just start laughing at the guy and walk away.

I wish I was a horrible person with a get-rich-quick scheme. I'd latch onto Robin so quickly and sell her my magnets/cookies/enema powder/green drink/etc. I can't even imagine how easy it would be to convince her of something.

"These stones? Well, you warm them in pure stream water that's heated over a wood fire - when they're warm to the touch but not hot enough to burn, you wrap them in a hand-knitted scarf and place them on your ankles. It's well-known that heat rises, and as you warm the blood in your ankles it raises the activity of your neural network and your entire body naturally releases endorphins and seratonin in your brain causing a deep altered state of consciousness. No, I know they look exactly like river pebbles - but trust me, these have ceremony attached to them."

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
I'd really like to know how much that whole excursion cost.

scapulataf
Jul 18, 2007

by Ozmaugh

therapy posted:

This can be translated as "Doctors are only good for when you have an actual medical problem" which is pretty accurate, unless you're talking preventative medicine or something.

She's out of her gourd, man. I watched that video and I'm perplexed how she didn't just start laughing at the guy and walk away.

I wish I was a horrible person with a get-rich-quick scheme. I'd latch onto Robin so quickly and sell her my magnets/cookies/enema powder/green drink/etc. I can't even imagine how easy it would be to convince her of something.

Green, coffee flavoured/scented magnets.

IN THE rear end.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

All that bullshit and she's still fat and crazy. Man, what the hell happened to her.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Smeep posted:

All that bullshit and she's still fat and crazy. Man, what the hell happened to her.

If I had to guess, I'd say she was put on anti depressants a few years ago and had a bad experience with it. Instead of going to the doctor to get her meds adjusted, she assumed they were all quacks and decided to look for natural remedies.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

sedative posted:

Look what I found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJxhZf0vIp8

Maybe she lost her ability to receive anal without lube in her old age. I remember some dude in San Francisco railed her in a bathroom in the spur of the moment. One can only hope that's the power being restored to her by Ritz crackers and Skittles.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

kylej posted:

Maybe she lost her ability to receive anal without lube in her old age. I remember some dude in San Francisco railed her in a bathroom in the spur of the moment. One can only hope that's the power being restored to her by Ritz crackers and Skittles.

God whenever this comes up and Howard says that she doesn't need lube for anal I want to call in and correct them

Any guy who has had sexual intercourse with a woman knows that her vadge gets wet and can lube up her shitpipe for anal. That is what happened. Robin got turned on by the guy, got wet and as the vadge and butthole are not a mile but an inch or so away from eachother, the facilitation of non outside lube penetration was possible.

loving hell.

I'm not busting your balls kyle and I'm pretty sure you know that for a fact, but it just reminded me of when Howard brings that up on the air and it makes me nuts. That's all.

therapy
Jun 12, 2001

Living the dream
I'm pretty sure Howard knows that, Chiz.

It's just funnier to talk about it the other way.

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

I don't see anything wrong with trying wacky cultural things, just for the sake of the experience. But the moment she drunk the peyote/hallucinogenic and threw up & cried for 4 hours is insane.

Howard was right, when he said she's searching for something in her life.

Also Robin has nice jugs

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

therapy posted:

I'm pretty sure Howard knows that, Chiz.

It's just funnier to talk about it the other way.

I know it's funnier but do you think he knows that though, really?

I feel like Howard isn't that sexually experienced or diverse

dvgrhl
Sep 30, 2004

Do you think you are dealing with a 4-year-old child to whom you can give some walnuts and chocolates and get gold from him?
Soiled Meat
Howard must be on vacation tomorrow, since bin Laden died.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

chiz posted:

Robin got turned on by the guy, got wet

This is the part where everything breaks down for me.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

dvgrhl posted:

Howard must be on vacation tomorrow, since bin Laden died.

I hope Howard is in tomorrow!

therapy
Jun 12, 2001

Living the dream

chiz posted:

I know it's funnier but do you think he knows that though, really?

I feel like Howard isn't that sexually experienced or diverse

Yeah, I'm sure he knows.

The rear end does not self lubricate. They sell bumper stickers that say that in the Castro.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

-Atom- posted:

I hope Howard is in tomorrow!

Did they ever say if the extra day off was going to be Mondays or Thursday?

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

sedative posted:

Look what I found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJxhZf0vIp8

How is belief in something as stupid as this any different than christian fundies believing in god. Come on Robin :rolleyes:

Skitz
Apr 11, 2003

Your mommy kills animals! I bet you didn't know that.
Howard is going to be on cloud 9 tomorrow. Awesome.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Cloud 10, dude.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
Hearing Artie sing "Shook Me All Night Long" gives me chills every time. What a good time for the show that was.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
I can honestly say that the Howard Stern Show is where I learned of bin Laden's death. Went to bed early last night and didn't watch network TV at all, and this morning I put the show on just as American Nightmare was on to hear Howard give the news.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

AxeManiac posted:

Cloud 10, dude.

whatever duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

gorgeous west
Feb 17, 2007

Man in the Planet
It's bad enough hearing people get worked up into this weird sexual bloodlust over Bin Laden's death, but that Hunter dude was just loving awful. Talking up all the rear end he kicked in Afghanistan, is he one of those call of duty junkies? I don't even think I need to ask

thank god Stephen Tyler wasn't in today, drat

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-

Streebs posted:

whatever duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

I always here that one as "whatever dububububububububububububububububububububde"

Is it just me?

The Extrapolator
Dec 14, 2006

Now what the fuck are some of these god damn questions?
Ronnie's girlfriend is pretty hot and so young looking. Lucky old man working his creep

NSW probably get in trouble for looking at it work
edit : oops I hosed up.

http://i.imgur.com/Vxhps.jpg

Only registered members can see post attachments!

The Extrapolator fucked around with this message at 20:01 on May 2, 2011

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
lol, thanks for the nsfw warning before your embedded image :laugh:

Loving the nascar thing in the shitter. Super-Classy!

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
God drat, Richard lost 75 pounds? I know he was dieting (aka starving himself and drinking less), but that is a poo poo ton of weight to lose.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Mr Hands Colon posted:

God drat, Richard lost 75 pounds? I know he was dieting (aka starving himself and drinking less), but that is a poo poo ton of weight to lose.

220 down to 150 is what I think they said.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
She looks like she is 12. Ronnie is gross.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Vakal posted:

220 down to 150 is what I think they said.

Maybe I mis-heard because I thought they said 225. Either way, 150 lbs seems very low for someone his size.

therapy
Jun 12, 2001

Living the dream

Mr Hands Colon posted:

Maybe I mis-heard because I thought they said 225. Either way, 150 lbs seems very low for someone his size.

Not sure how tall he is, but he seems to be around average (5'9"-5'10" or so).

150 lbs isn't small for 5'9". It's just about right in the healthy range unless he's just totally bulking up with muscles.

For somebody that height, anywhere between 140 to 180 is probably prime weight range.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

The Extrapolator posted:

Ronnie's girlfriend is pretty hot and so young looking. Lucky old man working his creep

NSW probably get in trouble for looking at it work
edit : oops I hosed up.

http://i.imgur.com/Vxhps.jpg

What the hell is wrong with Ronnie? He is a dirty old man - she looks like she is barely 18.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
Whatever duuuuuude. I'm about meetin' girls, I'm about meetin' guys.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

therapy posted:

Not sure how tall he is, but he seems to be around average (5'9"-5'10" or so).

His website says 5'10"

http://www.richardchristy.com/acting.html

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
gently caress all you who are jealous of me

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

"Who are you fuckin dude?! Huh!?

Yeah..yeah 300 pounds... yeah 2 feet tall

YOU rear end in a top hat"

Ah, such a charmer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
Scoresman is about havin fun, motherfuckers

I just watched the exorcist last night and she totally looks like a15yr old Regan