Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Vagabundo posted:

There were only on sale for a set amount of time with an upper limit on how many were made. I missed out and I've been kicking myself ever since.

shame on you, shame on adidas...but i guess it would feel odd casually wearing something that rare :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
It probably doesn't look as awesome if you're not totally ripped too

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
I am totally ripped.

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men
gently caress companies that put oversized logos on the shoulders.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

Grievo posted:

I am sad my France top hasn't arrived yet.

Me too. I think it's been a month now. :(

Twenty Pence Piece
Mar 30, 2007
D.G. REG. F.D.

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

Me too. I think it's been a month now. :(

Was this a soccer triads order? If so, I recently emailed them crying because I'm an impatient bastard and I hadn't received my order, despite an email from 2nd April saying it was shipped.

Here's the response:

Kevin from SoccerTriads posted:

Your order was despatched on 3 May.

Firstly the email informing you that your order had shipped was an error. Shipping emails are sent in bulk, ususally in batches of 100 and an operator places a tick in a box alongside the persons name whose order has been shipped, clicks on enter and 100 emails are sent. Unfortunately the operator inadvertently placed a tick alongside your name and hence the shipping email. It was a simple error for which we apologise.

On April 18th when I said that the shirts would not arrive until later that week that was the latest information that we had from the manufacturer.

The first batch of shirts arrived on 23 April and we always try to ship the shirts that do not require printing as soon as they arrive, hence my stating that we would be shipping on that day and Monday. However, when the shirts were checked we had only received shirts that were for printing (they have an adhesive coating), which is not what we were expecting.

Sorry for the delay, it was an unfortunate sequence of events that hopefully will not happen again.

This may be the same situation you pair are in. Or, most likely, this is just bullshit and we're receiving the expected level of service from dodgy Thailand-based football shirt sellers :smith:.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

harperdc posted:

What in the sweet holy gently caress have Reebok done this time?

:gonk:

someone call chuggo ive just been sick

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10
Holding on for the new puma templates. Hopefully our new kits won't look like children drew the hoops on.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

Vagabundo posted:

There were only on sale for a set amount of time with an upper limit on how many were made. I missed out and I've been kicking myself ever since.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Clothing/Menswear/Jerseys-hoodies/Large/auction-375419784.htm

Mr Pepper
Nov 29, 2006

:jiggled:Top Class:jiggled:

harperdc posted:

ahahahahahahaha

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Not my size. gently caress.

Umbriago
Aug 27, 2004

I unironically like it.

MoPZiG
Jun 6, 2006

be better if that orange didnt stick out so much.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

It seems like they designed the kit to match the sponsors logo.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

Twenty Pence Piece posted:

Was this a soccer triads order?

It was, and it came today. The white/navy striped one. I went for the XL just to be safe as Ms can be a bit tight and theres plenty of room in it. I can't complain about the quality, if there's interest I'll take some pics of it if anyones urious about the quality!

Paul Pot
Mar 4, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Vagabundo posted:

Not my size. gently caress.

i'm guessing rugby shirts run slightly tighter than the typical nike/adidas football shirt of the same size? looks yellow or golden instead of white, tho...might be due to bad photography. i was about to offer kiwi goons money to bid on that, but the yellow is bothering me :D

Big Black Dick
Mar 20, 2009

Umbriago posted:

I unironically like it.

The geometric stuff isn't nearly as objectionable when it's on a human being, but those Reebok logos are hideous.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Not bad, I like the plain stuff.

Tsaedje
May 11, 2007

BRAWNY BUTTONS 4 LYFE
That is such a nice shirt. Umbro do it again, I guess.

Ho Chi Meeeeee
Jun 13, 2008

let me shovel out your brains
hang my image in your skull
so I can be the vision
in your nightmares from now on
Umbros design philosophy seems to be clean, simple classic designs.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Tzen posted:

It seems like they designed the kit to match the sponsors logo.
Doesn't go far enough.

Grievo
Jul 13, 2006

God.
My France shirt arrived :neckbeard:

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Grievo posted:

My France shirt arrived :neckbeard:

whats it like in normal lighting

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

frankenfreak posted:

Doesn't go far enough.

Hahahah gently caress

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

Paul Pot posted:

i'm guessing rugby shirts run slightly tighter than the typical nike/adidas football shirt of the same size? looks yellow or golden instead of white, tho...might be due to bad photography. i was about to offer kiwi goons money to bid on that, but the yellow is bothering me :D

It's probably the lighting since it's the same colour as the tablecloth

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
Do rugby shirts cost more than football shirts?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

harperdc posted:

I think Reebok has now transcended to avant garde art with this one.

On a related note, are there ANY other football teams that anyone can think of that are also sponsored by Reebok right now? I couldn't come up with any, which if so, is a tragedy.

T Fowl posted:

Do rugby shirts cost more than football shirts?
Yeah looks that way - this is the suspected jersey shown earlier, it comes in at NZ$ 220 = $175 USD = £107

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

sticksy posted:

On a related note, are there ANY other football teams that anyone can think of that are also sponsored by Reebok right now? I couldn't come up with any, which if so, is a tragedy.
1. FC Köln springs to mind.

Like the Bochum shirt I posted earlier, it's not a current one. This one is not only ridiculous, but also lends itself to several jokes about barcodes thanks to the supermarket chain sponsor.

Umbriago
Aug 27, 2004

Reebok was founded in Bolton, which is probably why they make Wanderers' kits.

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!

sticksy posted:

Yeah looks that way - this is the suspected jersey shown earlier, it comes in at NZ$ 220 = $175 USD = £107

it's not that jersey ffs.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.

sticksy posted:

cska moscow

I think last years home kit was pretty awesome, but I can't seem to find a good picture of it.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

frankenfreak posted:

Doesn't go far enough.

I had heard about this one, but not actually seen it. Good god.

I hated that Reebok kit at first.... but now I kind of like it.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

sticksy posted:

Other than the ones already mentioned, they also do a fair few of the Aussie (+1 Kiwi) A-League shirts. Here's a couple:

Wellington Phoenix:

Perth Glory:

Sao Paulo in Brazil also has Reebok doing their kits:

And there's a South African team called AmaZulu that Reebok sponsors. This is the best picture I could find featuring a Reebok AmaZulu shirt:

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
here are some more Reebok kits for Brazilian clubs

São Paulo:

Internacional:

Cruzeiro:

Couch
May 16, 2004

COME ON TOT!
They actually do all the A-League kits, although prior to 2 seasons ago every kit was just a template done a different colour scheme.

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains

trem_two posted:

Dang, without the giant BMG this would be amazing.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

harperdc posted:

It's about time someone modelled a kit after what games look like if you don't upgrade your graphics drivers.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

The NZ shirt a while back was a NZ Maori shirt, not the All Blacks. It's a representative team, if you buy an All Blacks shirt you will be buying a literally all black shirt.

Northern Ireland shirt owns, we have two awesome Umbro kits now, I splurged on the longsleeve home shirt, might have to pick this up too. I've never been able to own two Northern Ireland kits from the same time period before because they've been mostly horrible. This is a good change.

Sadsack
Mar 5, 2009

Fighting evil with cups of tea and crippling self-doubt.
Hooray, hooray. It's time for the south coasts favourite bankrupts to release their (supposedly) latest kit...

:barf:

It's based on this Dortmund kit, which actually looks not to bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

It looks like someone threw up on the shoulders.