Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
:jiggled:
Sniped by the Jiggler :synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

dee eight posted:

MINE.jpg

Gingoskophot
Jan 7, 2010

Tiny Head Catte

rotor posted:

avs, avs, getcher avs, getcher red-hot avs

yes!

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

A Curvy Goonette posted:

q how many magda heads could you fit in your hand

i have a relatively large hand span, and i'd say no more than two whole magdaheads. her head is irl a little larger than a baseball

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>

Gingoskophot posted:

yes!

you bought one even though it has lovely white dots on it

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>

relative_q posted:

i have a relatively large hand span, and i'd say no more than two whole magdaheads. her head is irl a little larger than a baseball

a baseball for ants

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

look at that loving cat

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
Olive update

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Tunnelman posted:

Olive update

the best scenario

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

relative_q posted:

this is my friend's cat, hodge. hodge is cool as heck.

iirc hodge on a leash was @catteproject's twitter background

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Hen
Aug 22, 2006

lol

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

Tunnelman posted:

Olive update

oh my god :3:

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

Tunnelman posted:

Olive update

this is making me miss my brother's dog

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

BonzoESC posted:

this is making me miss my brother's dog

holy poo poo look at that fuckin kickass lawn

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

rotor posted:

</hankhill>

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

relative_q posted:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

graph posted:

iirc hodge on a leash was @catteproject's twitter background

confirmed

graph fucked around with this message at 06:24 on May 13, 2011

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

rotor posted:

my parents are trying to get rid of more of it; needs watering and mowing, and produces less fruit than the big garden area (where that green tomato was grown)

Why was Penny on the boat?

Dolphins!

Those dolphins were really frisky back in February, making all kinds of racket and blasting water everywhere.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
more hodge

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

purrito!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

relative_q posted:

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
im headin down to 2 different petsmarts to visit hella cattes today. i dont think ill be adopting officially until june just so i can get two solid paychecks under my belt... although i do have the cash. how mad would my dad be if i brought one home tonight :allears:

all y'all catadopters, whats the best way to make a new cat comfortable in your house when it's all scared and poo poo? we have a bonus room that doesnt have much in it except what i brought home from school, but once i clean that poo poo up it'd make a pretty nice open space. my idea is for that to be kind of the cat's own space, with the door closed, so s/he feels safe i guess while adjusting, and then maybe once they're comfortable they can join the rest of the house?

Hen
Aug 22, 2006

That's a sound strategy. Do you have any other animals?

57Hz
Jan 27, 2009

A white-noise buzzing sound.

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

all y'all catadopters, whats the best way to make a new cat comfortable in your house when it's all scared and poo poo? we have a bonus room that doesnt have much in it except what i brought home from school, but once i clean that poo poo up it'd make a pretty nice open space. my idea is for that to be kind of the cat's own space, with the door closed, so s/he feels safe i guess while adjusting, and then maybe once they're comfortable they can join the rest of the house?

thats actually the recommended strategy. put a little food, some water and a poop box in there and let them decompress alone for a couple hours. if you have other critters you will want to keep the new cat in the room away from them for a while (2-3 days) so it can get used to the smells and sound of the other animals

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

im headin down to 2 different petsmarts to visit hella cattes today. i dont think ill be adopting officially until june just so i can get two solid paychecks under my belt... although i do have the cash. how mad would my dad be if i brought one home tonight :allears:

hit them with a rolled up newspaper

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

relative_q posted:

this catte is the ultimate cj. no he doesn't care that the printer is jammed and you have a presentation in front of the board in ten minutes

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Nikolai Fuckharin posted:

hit them with a rolled up newspaper

They're cats, not children.

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
ballin im such a good planner :) thanks yospos. and no i dont have any other animals in the house. used to have a cool rat though, i taught her to play basketball. sorta.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
citikitty status: accidents have been mounting, this is now a full scale rebellion

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

Kirk posted:

citikitty status: accidents have been mounting, this is now a full scale rebellion

kirk youre going to lose this war :(

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

ballin im such a good planner :) thanks yospos. and no i dont have any other animals in the house. used to have a cool rat though, i taught her to play basketball. sorta.

do you have footage, of this?

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
no... i will win in the end. kirk will have cat who poop like man and who pee like woman.

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
why do i keep reading the humane society web site

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

shhhiiiiiitt

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

that's worse than a sarah mclaughlin commercial

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

Total Fat Guy posted:

do you have footage, of this?

no i wish. its p basic operant conditioning pick up pingpong ball, stand up and drop it through the hoop, get a rice krispies. really cute when she didnt poop and pee simultaneously in the skinner box

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006

johndis posted:

rel_q do you just roll in a mob of motherfcukers with nutty lookin cats or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012

A Curvy Goonette posted:

why do i keep reading the humane society web site

oh thanks