Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Rufo posted:

jonny, angry jonny

really really really angry

i'm more bemused these days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
jonny, bemused jonny
this is jezebel in heeeeck

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

potato-centric culture

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

Get this: they have some areas that are rural, while other areas are urban.

TimberJoe
Oct 24, 2010

aww yeah im on this burger and shit

Winner of the PWM POTM for March 2012
For example, Idaho is home to several immigrant groups with notable histories.[1][2] Specifically, Idaho is home to significant numbers of people with historical English, Native American, German, and Mexican historical ties [3].

Cultural centers in the Treasure Valley region of southern Idaho include the Hispanic Cultural Center of Idaho [4] and the Basque Center [5] in downtown Boise.

I like Idaho all the different people of Idaho. Idaho is a bit mountainous but you could ride your bike which is good for me.

mr_jim
Oct 30, 2006

OUT OF THE DARK

Nikolai Fuckharin posted:

America is home to significant numbers of people with historical English, Native American, German, and Mexican historical ties [3].

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

JawnV6 posted:

jonny, bemused jonny
this is jezebel in heeeeck

OMG are you like that one stripper in real life who was always dancing to that song? because i thought you were going to bring me back some ones, what the gently caress.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
yosconfession: irl im a stripper

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKcr5vkOxNs

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Culture of Idaho led me to "culture of the united states", where i was greeted with this image:

world cultures explained in a venn diagram that looks like a jackson pollock painting :catdrugs:

edit: gently caress yo tablez

garth ferengi
Dec 20, 2009

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism_and_the_Oedipus_complex

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
Deutsch sees the female development as exceedingly difficult and tortuous, because at some point she must transfer her primary sexual object choice from her mother to her father (and males), if she is to attain her expected heterosexual adulthood. According to Deutsch, the girl blames her father, not her mother, for the lack of a penis; thus, she stops identifying with her father and masculinity. Because of this relationship with her father, she develops libidinous fantasies of being raped. Thus, the rape fantasy is universal and non-pathological, a key part of female sexuality. Meanwhile, the girl identifies herself with her mother through the wish for an ‘anal child’. When she recognizes her failure, a decline to the pre-genital stage takes place: a wish for the earlier active (phallic) clitoris. Masochistic tensions in the girl prevail and she longs to be castrated by her father. The desire for a child also becomes masochistic.

Post the most worthless thing you can find in pseudoscience

Pardot
Jul 25, 2001

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

Post the most worthless thing you can find in pseudoscience

dsyp

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

Jimferd posted:

Culture of Idaho led me to "culture of the united states", where i was greeted with this image:

world cultures explained in a venn diagram that looks like a jackson pollock painting :catdrugs:

when i think of catholic or europe i think of israel

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

219.css makes that like impossible to read

kinda wondering why Australia has a higher "Self Expression Value" than the US

and, in fact, higher than all but the Netherlands and Sweden

when i think of self-expression i think of a censored internet, no guns, with no declaration of rights and minimal freedom of speech laws

Malloc Voidstar fucked around with this message at 13:38 on May 14, 2011

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Jet Age posted:

Get this: they have some areas that are rural, while other areas are urban.

You see rural people drive like THIS

Hamboning
May 2, 2010

lazar wulf posted:

when i think of catholic or europe i think of israel

Laws based almost entirely on the Old Testament

e: also that chart makes me want to go to Sweden.

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
umm, catholicism believes that the teachings of the new testament invalidated the old so that's wrong

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

depreciated testament

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

deprecated testicle

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

He's a PSoC, loose and runnin'
came the whisper from each lip
And he's here to do some business with
the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip

got dat wmd posted:

umm, catholicism believes that the teachings of the new testament invalidated the old so that's wrong

no

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

got dat wmd posted:

church teaching often supersedes both/either

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip
also wrong

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.
Hey religion is really dumb lets not talk about it.

Blotto Skorzany
Nov 7, 2008

the bad ADC on his chip
bad ADC on his chiiiiip
twatever

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Neu posted:

:goonsay:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Otto Skorzeny posted:

also wrong

:confusedtoot:

NINbuntu 64
Feb 11, 2007

Neu posted:

Religion is actually really cool from a historical standpoint.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
An Idaho icon: the Owyhee Idaho Spud.

Wit_sponge
Dec 29, 2008

FUUUCK

HYMEN.SYS posted:

Religion is actually really cool from a historical standpoint.

So is hitler...

NINbuntu 64
Feb 11, 2007

Wit_Sponge posted:

So is hitler...

Yes, most madmen who rise to power are!

Wit_sponge
Dec 29, 2008

FUUUCK

HYMEN.SYS posted:

Yes, most madmen who rise to power are!

:toot:

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Jimferd posted:

don't quite understand why japan is where it is since the official religion is doing whatever the gently caress it takes to make olds happy

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Nikolai Fuckharin posted:

I like Idaho all the different people of Idaho. Idaho is a bit mountainous but you could ride your bike which is good for me.

yeah idaho is pretty chill

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddi_Fish

Characters move from one screen to the other by clicking when the cursor turns into a chunky arrow. When the cursor is just a small cursor outline then there is nothing clickable, but when the small cursor outline fills in, you can click the mouse and something will happen. As with all Humongous Entertainment games, clicking on the environment prompts an animation which is sometimes funny but rather useless to the plot, usually with tiny fish. However, when you click on a person or certain objects, something will happen like the person talking or Freddi Fish picking up the object. Collected objects appear on the bottom of the screen in their own individual bubbles. Freddi Fish puts objects away by sweeping them behind her back, often resulting in hilarious scenes when putting away large objects. Overall, Freddi Fish Junior Adventures are mainly about helping to solve other creatures' problems by trading and using objects which is tied in to a constantly-progressing storyline.

Iran-Contrarian
Jan 25, 2006

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freddi_Fish

Characters move from one screen to the other by clicking when the cursor turns into a chunky arrow. When the cursor is just a small cursor outline then there is nothing clickable, but when the small cursor outline fills in, you can click the mouse and something will happen. As with all Humongous Entertainment games, clicking on the environment prompts an animation which is sometimes funny but rather useless to the plot, usually with tiny fish. However, when you click on a person or certain objects, something will happen like the person talking or Freddi Fish picking up the object. Collected objects appear on the bottom of the screen in their own individual bubbles. Freddi Fish puts objects away by sweeping them behind her back, often resulting in hilarious scenes when putting away large objects. Overall, Freddi Fish Junior Adventures are mainly about helping to solve other creatures' problems by trading and using objects which is tied in to a constantly-progressing storyline.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopefish

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
someone out there has to be forcing students to write wiki articles

how do i find those

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Jacuzzi#Has_a_jacuzzi_ever_been_sold_or_used_without_heat_and_for_what_purpose

ahmeni
May 1, 2005

It's one continuous form where hardware and software function in perfect unison, creating a new generation of iPhone that's better by any measure.
Grimey Drawer

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
Today's Featured Article: The CSI Effect

quote:

The CSI effect is any of several ways in which the exaggerated portrayal of forensic science on crime shows such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation influences its public perception. The term most often refers to the belief that jurors have come to demand more forensic evidence in criminal trials, thereby raising the standard of proof for prosecutors.
tomorrow's article: Kingdom Hearts for the billionth time

e: and don't forget the featured picture, a guy who played lex luthor: