Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
Is there a "best of Bubba RadioIO" macgillicutty I can quickly reference to get back up to speed on that deal?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Millstone posted:

Is there a "best of Bubba RadioIO" macgillicutty I can quickly reference to get back up to speed on that deal?

I'm not sure about now but the recaps of Bubba's shows on his website were god awful. I think it was Blind Lawrence that was going this and they only reasons they let him was because 1)He is living encyclopedia when it comes to Bubba's show history 2)he can type really, really fast and 3) he works for free.

That all sounds great until you actually read the notes. Here is an example:

Bubba said Spiceboy needs to relax. Spiceboy said that Bubba was fat. Brent thought that was funny. Manson laughed. Bubba went to the phone and a caller named Matt took a hit from a bong and asked Bubba when the new Hogan shirts go on sale. Bubba brought 25 in the studio. 25 said next week.

Tim Selaty Jr
May 16, 2011

by Pipski
My new favorite part of the show is the live-read ads for "Cheaterville", a website where you can search a person's name to find out if they've cheated on past partners.

Followed by a live-read for Ashley-Madison.

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
Howard: People on twitter are complaining that I'm not giving them updates all weekend.
Robin: Yeah, I was just going to say that I didn't see you update all weekend!

coh-kah-eee-naaah

Butthole Prince
Nov 19, 2004

She said that she was working for the ABC News / It was as much of the alphabet as she knew how to use.

A Intimate Rimjobs posted:

Followed by a live-read for Ashley-Madison.

Oh, is Howard doing live reads for AM again now? I remember when he stopped after he got married. :laugh:

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Finally heard Black on Black, goddamn that is the greatest hour on the radio today

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Better than most trannies I've seen, I suppose.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

What the gently caress is up with Scott Weiland

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
^^^^well, there's this little drug called heroin and

Vakal posted:

Better than most trannies I've seen, I suppose.

I saw the girls face and was like oh is that Lindsay L-

OH gently caress, as I scrolled down the rest.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Former Human posted:

The show's email was so right today when someone asked "if Robin leads such a clean life why does she need to detox?"

Robin's answer was "it takes seven years to replace your cells!"

This woman was a nurse and an officer in the Air Force.

Wow, I don't even know what to say to that. That has to be the dumbest thing she's ever said.

Paul Kersey
Oct 28, 2004

Scott Weiland was either on drugs during that interview or he is one of those people who always sounds like they are on drugs. What's up with that slow speech?

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Paul Kersey posted:

Scott Weiland was either on drugs during that interview or he is one of those people who always sounds like they are on drugs. What's up with that slow speech?

My friend always said the reason for his voice changes on any Stone Temple Pilots song is related to the amount of heroin he had done that day. I don't know if Sex Type Thing is a lot of heroin or a small amount.

I was cringing during that interview and I'm guessing Howard pulling his hair out just trying to keep a fluid conversation going.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
He was a serious heroin addict for probably half of his life. I think that's just the ravages of the body and mind after abusing a substance like that for so long.

dyn
Jan 9, 2005

Barn duelin' since '07

Paul Kersey posted:

I couldn't really stand that interview at all even though I am a fan of Velvet Revolver. I don't have any patience for slow speech or speech impediments.

OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

Hahaha, its going to be hilarious when the SEC goes after RadIO for fraud charges of undercapitelization.

http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/financials/financials.asp?ticker=IWDM:US

Even anyone without financial knowledge can look at that and see the writing on the wall.

OG KUSH BLUNTS fucked around with this message at 21:35 on May 18, 2011

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Tom, this is "Mayor's Fun Money." You can use it anywhere.
The show was pretty underwhelming today so I put on an old show midway through. Later I saw Eric Wareheim (tim&eric) tweet this:

I can't find anything on the website so I'm pretty sure it's a joke, but did I miss something?

On an unrelated note, does anyone else really want to hear KOAB talk to Tracy Morgan? It would be the best.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Birthday Cake posted:

The show was pretty underwhelming today so I put on an old show midway through. Later I saw Eric Wareheim (tim&eric) tweet this:

I can't find anything on the website so I'm pretty sure it's a joke, but did I miss something?

On an unrelated note, does anyone else really want to hear KOAB talk to Tracy Morgan? It would be the best.

It's a pretty obvious staged photo.

I'm assuming they were given a tour of the studio.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Howard wouldn't even begin to understand their type of humor so yea, they were probably just in the building or something and took a picture.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Crotch Bat posted:

Howard wouldn't even begin to understand their type of humor so yea, they were probably just in the building or something and took a picture.

Someone tweet that to Howard he can lose his mind about people being in the studio.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
They should have rode the Sybian.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Kelly posted:

Someone tweet that to Howard he can lose his mind about people being in the studio.

I think the network meetings are happening in NYC right how. Its the only reason Jimmy is ever in NYC.
They mentioned on the wrap up show that a lot of tv people were doing interviews in the building and a few asked Gary for tours of the studio.

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.

Crotch Bat posted:

No kidding. Howard is such an idiot, and couldn't possibly understand our humor.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Qaz Kwaz posted:

No kidding. Howard is such an idiot, and couldn't possibly understand our humor.

Yes, I totally imagine right after Beth finishes feigning an orgasm he throws on Adult Swim to watch the Married News Team and falls asleep to TGTTM repeats.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Did they ever explain on the show how Will's wife finally got pregnant? I remember Will saying his cancer treatment made him sterile and they might have to use someone else's sperm.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Former Human posted:

Did they ever explain on the show how Will's wife finally got pregnant? I remember Will saying his cancer treatment made him sterile and they might have to use someone else's sperm.

They might have still been able to get sperm out of him and done IVF. Even with weak sperm they can still do that. (Though that complicates things)

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Former Human posted:

Does the kid look like Ahnold?

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

quote:

asktheking King Of All Blacks
I will let you guys know but we might do a 2 hour BLACK on BLACK SHOW Friday night I will have more info

Oh my god I am so excited!

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

After listening to King talk about how the bought some lady's insoles off her, I feel embarrassed I said he wasn't bad looking.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Kelly posted:

After listening to King talk about how the bought some lady's insoles off her, I feel embarrassed I said he wasn't bad looking.

Some girls might get turned on by it though, I bet.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

chiz posted:

Some girls might get turned on by it though, I bet.

I wonder if King knows the difference between a girl's uncomfortable fake laugh and a real one.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

What everyone does behind closed doors is their business and I don't judge that but some people get way too comfortable with their fetish and it gets real creepy real quick when they start inserting it into daily conversations and whatnot.

King, for instance, makes me think his best day as a garbage man is when a lady throws away a pair of tennis shoes. That kind of creepy.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
**ONLY if she has good hair though**

Mike Tahoe
May 21, 2007

He knows what it means.
King asking Maryanne from Brooklyn if she remembered his boner was the funniest thing I've heard in a long, long time.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Crotch Bat posted:

No you don't understand, Howard's listeners don't care about Tim and Eric. They care about Ted Nugent, ICP, and Joan Rivers....

That would be awesome if he had them in studio, it's so aggravating that he's completely out of touch with reality.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Glumwheels posted:

No you don't understand, Howard's listeners don't care about Tim and Eric. They care about Ted Nugent, ICP, and Joan Rivers....

That would be awesome if he had them in studio, it's so aggravating that he's completely out of touch with reality.

He would be into it until he saw a little bit of their show, then ask them how long they've been gay. And the interview would slowly die after that.

therapy
Jun 12, 2001

Living the dream

Glumwheels posted:

I guarantee you that if you asked Howard Stern listeners who the above people are, "Tim and Eric" would be the least known. Let's face it - their humor is very different, most people don't really know who they are, and most people won't really like their show that much anyway. It's definitely funny to me - but I really don't think a lot of people (especially Howard's core audience of people in their 30s/40s/50s) would even remotely like the show.

That being said, Tim and Eric are on the way up and Howard is on the way out, so it's not surprising he's not willing to bother with "new" and interesting acts when he's on auto-pilot so much.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I don't know who Tim and Eric are....

Chinook
Apr 11, 2006

SHODAI

Ribsauce posted:

I don't know who Tim and Eric are....

Great job!

Ask your dad. He'll send you links.

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.
Sorry, guys. Tim and Eric cannot compare to Howard Stern, not in the entertainment world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiz
Sep 28, 2002
I bet Benjy is aware of them, I've seen the show and it's his type of "humor"