Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

relative_q posted:

catte status, 5/19/2011

haha magdaaaaaa

that is the best face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese
someone needs to emoticon-ize magda and make it :catdowns: or something

scrunchy lil faced catte

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

haveblue posted:

ehehehehe

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese

haveblue posted:

lol

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

haveblue posted:

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

haveblue posted:

:magda:

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

haveblue posted:

yesssss

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

nobody buy that until someone fixes the weird dark pixels on top

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

haveblue posted:

lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

haveblue posted:

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

dog pictures incoming

this is my dog named lotus elise. she wanted a dog, two guesses what i wanted.

cat picture

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

shoulda got it in British Racing Green

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

luma posted:

dog pictures incoming

cat picture

that is a cute fuckin dog

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

qirex posted:

nobody buy that until someone fixes the weird dark pixels on top

yeah this.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

luma posted:

dog pictures incoming

cat picture

dawwwwww

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Trig Discipline posted:

that is a cute fuckin dog

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
random picture from imgur

apparently this ladies husband just got back from a 6 month deployment

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

qirex posted:

nobody buy that

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
sa must have some weird stats

whole ton of cat emoticons being purchased from yospos, the computer jokes forum

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Kirk posted:

sa must have some weird stats

whole ton of cat emoticons being purchased from yospos, the computer jokes forum

well considering we buy everything 3 times

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

my brother's cat pumpkin ventures outside

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

who ever saw a cat on a leash

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Sneaking Mission posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBz21lrYu20

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
you have harnessed the power of the cat

use it only for good

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

Sneaking Mission posted:

im thinkin about gettin one for magda since she keeps trying to escape my apartment

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
i think one of my cattes would do good on a leash

also i've made a new outside kitty friend. for over a year now there's been a pretty black catte with bright yellow eyes that sits across the street looking at my door. she's only now gotten close and has taken to sleeping next to my steps. i started leaving food out there for her and i think it's only a matter of time before she approaches me

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

haveblue posted:

luma posted:

dog pictures incoming

cat picture

oh my goodness what a page

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
goon dating tips

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

relative_q posted:

im thinkin about gettin one for magda since she keeps trying to escape my apartment

nargle is by far the most escape-hungry catte i have ever had, jesus christ we instinctively sneak into the house with minimal door opening and make sure to kick our feet around

funniest thing is when she gets out (twice now) she just goes and lays down on the nice cool carport concrete :3:

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

Jonny 290 posted:

nargle is by far the most escape-hungry catte i have ever had, jesus christ we instinctively sneak into the house with minimal door opening and make sure to kick our feet around

funniest thing is when she gets out (twice now) she just goes and lays down on the nice cool carport concrete :3:

magda just tries to go to the upstairs neighbor's apartment door. recently they've figured out how to open the front door, because it doesnt latch unless it's deadbolted and there's a scratchy thing hanging on the inside doorknob becuase it's the only doorknob in the apartment. jackson figured out that he can pull the scratchy thingy and then magda can get out. TEAMWORK

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
last night Esteban was having crazy time and running around and meowing, which he almost never does.

I followed him around and he kept running up and down the stairs, and when I walked up the stairs, he jumped on the corner thing and smacked me in the head as hard as he could and although it felt like a light touch from a paint brush, I played along and collapsed on the landing in a heap.

he flipped his poo poo, he thought he killed me.

he jumped down and started yowling and nudging my head under my chin with his, and pawing at my hair and just being the saddest cat ever. finally i breathed out and he just laid right next to my neck and started purring.

best cat ever.

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

dunkman posted:

last night Esteban was having crazy time and running around and meowing, which he almost never does.

I followed him around and he kept running up and down the stairs, and when I walked up the stairs, he jumped on the corner thing and smacked me in the head as hard as he could and although it felt like a light touch from a paint brush, I played along and collapsed on the landing in a heap.

he jumped down and started yowling and nudging my head under my chin with his, and pawing at my hair and just being the saddest cat ever. finally i breathed out and he just laid right next to my neck and started purring.

best cat ever.

:3: :3: :3:

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Sneaking Mission posted:

Dexter goes out into our back yard using one and he loves it. Lulu just freaks the gently caress out by being outside on the other hand so welp.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

z0ratio sexhaver
Mar 10, 2011

Cidrick posted:

someone needs to emoticon-ize magda and make it :catdowns: or something

scrunchy lil faced catte

a tiny HEAD Catte

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

esteban you're alright

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

z0ratio sexhaver posted:

a tiny HEAD Catte

loving lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

dunkman posted:

best cat ever.

oh my esteban was :ohdear: as hell, wasnt he

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

dunkman posted:

best cat ever.

:catstare::ohdear::3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
super concerned cat bobbi jo. meeting on saturday