Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

Kirk posted:

i'm the sense of isolation that has crept into every american home for the past 60 years

not into my house it hasnt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i wish i had more isolation. i can litterally hear my neighbors some times.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
just one of the many traits of aspergers

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
640pages ought to be enough for any topic

LooseChanj
Feb 17, 2006

Logicaaaaaaaaal!

JawnV6 posted:

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
dings is getting fat i should stop feeding her

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss
>:3

relative_q posted:

here is a picture of magda alongside jackson and also a giant tub of cheese balls for comparison

goon_living_room.jpg

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

JawnV6 posted:

2006_1025Oct__Buddy by -meryl-, on Flickr

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

JawnV6 posted:

i found a way to swap more pages in 64 at a time, I call it "expanded threads".

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

fishmech posted:

i wish your breaks inbetween posts would expand

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

fishmech posted:

can someone swap you to disk, we don't have enough memory

also can someone swap the disk to the trash

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
Esteban and Black Esteban are the same size, but Regular Esteban weighs more than 2x as much as Black Esteban.

IMG_3383.jpg by dunx17, on Flickr

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
i am the ikea expedit shelf

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

dunkman posted:

Esteban and Black Esteban are the same size, but Regular Esteban weighs more than 2x as much as Black Esteban.

IMG_3383.jpg by dunx17, on Flickr

Expedit owns, I've got the 5x5, and Ben likes to jump up into the 2nd level boxes and sit there. We kept it empty just for him :3:

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
put a blanket in there at least!!!

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Kirk posted:

dings is getting fat i should stop feeding her

so is my little dings clone. she's still super active but she can't help but shove her loving face into the bowl whenever she hears any noise come from the kitchen

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

JawnV6 posted:

no! not this one.

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
It's so sad that 2 people, and me makes 3, knew it was an Ikea Expedit

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

Yodzilla posted:

so is my little dings clone. she's still super active but she can't help but shove her loving face into the bowl whenever she hears any noise come from the kitchen

faraday's gained a pound these two weeks but I feel like he is always fuckin hungry

he pulled a slice of turkey out of my sandwich at lunch :mad:

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
plan for when i get a bigger place: get dings a sidekick, name it Bings

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
the vet told me not to leave a feeder bowl out, but to instead feed him like half a cup of food every night. i think Esteban has developed pica in response, as he was chewing on a big rubber extension cord that he never ever would have chewed on before.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

relative_q posted:

here is a picture of magda alongside jackson and also a giant tub of cheese balls for comparison

a goon!?! with a giant 5 gal tub of cheese balls right next to the sofa?? the hell you say!

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
i saw those at walmart

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

dunkman posted:

the vet told me not to leave a feeder bowl out, but to instead feed him like half a cup of food every night. i think Esteban has developed pica in response, as he was chewing on a big rubber extension cord that he never ever would have chewed on before.

that sucks, that could be hella dangerous :( i'm feeding evo and for his age and weight it's only 1/3 cup a day which seems like next to nothing. dude inhales that poo poo in a second and then cries about it because hes a baby

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
we went and looked at kittens today but didn't get one. there was an adorable little orange dude named marlin that we really liked the looks of, but he was way too nervous and scared. franklin would have turned him into a nervous puddle of quivering goo by the end of the first hour

still no news on norm, and it's now been longer than he's ever been gone before. one of the neighborhood ladies called to say she thought she'd seen him dead by the side of the road but it turns out to have been another orange kitty

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

Trig Discipline posted:

we went and looked at kittens today but didn't get one. there was an adorable little orange dude named marlin that we really liked the looks of, but he was way too nervous and scared. franklin would have turned him into a nervous puddle of quivering goo by the end of the first hour

still no news on norm, and it's now been longer than he's ever been gone before. one of the neighborhood ladies called to say she thought she'd seen him dead by the side of the road but it turns out to have been another orange kitty

as soon as you bring the new kitten home norms gonna show up like it aint poo poo. that cat is trollin u

(for real though if he's found a new place to be then i hope its at least a safe one :ohdear:)

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
i kind of want to get Esteban a little kitten friend because i'm working 12 hour days for the next month. except that means it'd be a terrible idea to get him a kitten friend, since i'm never home.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

as soon as you bring the new kitten home norms gonna show up like it aint poo poo. that cat is trollin u

i said this to the wife earlier today, hope it's true

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

rotor posted:

a goon!?! with a giant 5 gal tub of cheese balls right next to the sofa?? the hell you say!

we bought that at costco for like $6 cause we were having a shitload of people over for a football game; it took months for us to eat it. really, i'm not fat. i swear. *eats a whole pizza*

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

Migishu posted:

It's so sad that 2 people, and me makes 3, knew it was an Ikea Expedit

i own 3 expedits, they're awesome. got a 2x2, 4x4, and 2x4. best shelves.

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
i put two 2x4s next to each other to make a 4x4.

one of the holes has an expedit basket that's full of all of the cables that would normally be strewn about. another hole has a personalized sketch of tycho and gabe that mike from PA did for me when i donated like $10,000 of stuff to their child's play thing 10 years ago. another has one of those 2 rolling-drawer expedit things. don't buy it, it's poo poo.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Kirk posted:

plan for when i get a bigger place: get dings a sidekick, name it Bings

no get him a sassy sidekick who always has the right one-liner at the ready; name it zings

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

American Jello posted:

i saw those at walmart

lol you go to walmart

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Shaggar posted:

i wish i had more isolation. i can litterally hear my neighbors some times.

this but unironically

jigglemaster1138
May 23, 2011

what's wrong?

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

this but unironically

i literally hate people

blorpy
Jan 5, 2005

JawnV6 posted:

but 640k is only 160 pages

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
let's get another 640 pages arguing about something!

i vote photography

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

El Jackalope posted:

no get him a sassy sidekick who always has the right one-liner at the ready; name it zings

hell yea

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

El Jackalope posted:

:xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

found a bunch of cat pics on camera. dump commences now.