Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

ahy ess dee eph posted:

Anyone play Solar Eclipse or Clandestine? Those were my two go-two MUDs (I played Solar Eclipse more, but I had a good 2 year stint with Clandestine).

I spent a while playing Clandestine a long time ago. I was the head of the non-pvp arm of the temple of Tyrgoth for a couple of months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Fluffy
Jul 13, 2009

Scholars are some of the most pompous and pedantic people I've ever had the joy of meeting.

Aafter posted:

Im pretty interested in helping out with something like this.

Something like Arctic MUD can work for this, but it PWipes semi-regularly (about once a year?) and has things like equipment timers so you tend to spend more time trying to get useful gear than in a long-term one like Materia Magica or Achaea.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.
I admin on a pk/rp mud that I'm hoping may tantalize some of you guys' senses, I just want us to push our next update before I make any real thinly-veiled advertising posts. So my thinly-veiled advertising sounds better, and all.

e: We have our irc channel at #avendar on synirc now if you want to chat and get the spiel with our pants down.

neongrey fucked around with this message at 02:22 on May 9, 2011

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

Aafter posted:

I was fooling around with some MUD system about 9 months ago that was just extremely easy to work on... crap, I wish I could remember what it was called. Had an excellent in-game building system, made it easy to create programmable mobs etc. The in-game programming language was C-ish, IIRC it came with a very basic world that included a "university" area and a Midgaard-type starting city. If anybody wanted to start a goon-run MUD, this would be a great base... if I remember the name I'll post it.

Edit: It was Dead Souls, derp.

Pham Nuwen fucked around with this message at 09:51 on May 8, 2011

Quaint Quail Quilt
Jun 19, 2006

Ask me about that time I told people mixing bleach and vinegar is okay
I'm back playing Hellmoo again. It's at a new address AFTERTHEEND.ORG PORT 7777
Some of the Admin's/Wizards decided the end the original incantation to PVP due to the massive amount of griefing that was going on.

I'm in it as Slinky and it's supposedly like 80% goons, I am the CEO of a corporation and I will hire you and answer questions, or join somewhere else! Being a goon never really got me anywhere though. I've been playing 3 years, I don't think I'll stop now!

Sheep
Jul 24, 2003

Evil Fluffy posted:

Something like Arctic MUD can work for this, but it PWipes semi-regularly (about once a year?) and has things like equipment timers so you tend to spend more time trying to get useful gear than in a long-term one like Materia Magica or Achaea.

The gear decay thing hasn't been an issue for nearly a decade unless you are going after absolute top of the line stuff, really. Anyways, what's the point in getting attached to equipment when there's so much available these days.

n0manarmy
Mar 18, 2003

Are there any suggestions for a Smaug style mud that has random gear generation? I always hated know that if I killed monster X I would get item Y+or-a few levels. I guess a diablo-esque loot system?

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Aafter posted:

It's hard to find ones that are fun and not a pain in the rear end to hit a good level at the same time. I do enjoy Tsu but I burn out from it.

Easy example: retromud is pretty cool, but goddamn is it a pain the second you get out of "newbie friendly", to a point.

I think 3 kingdoms was the same, as so was one game where "guilds" were classes (other than 3k), where it effectively became a grind. Was pretty fun though.

leflings
Mar 13, 2010
I admittedly havent read through the whole thing, but on the first 3 pages I didn't see any mentions of Genesis. This was my first, and only, MUD.

Is my perception of it being a fairly popular and big MUD downright wrong, is it not considered a proper MUD?

Sheep
Jul 24, 2003
It seems pretty popular still, although being the original LPMud will do that for you. Most muds that have made it past the decade mark tend to have a pretty stable core of players.

No idea on the size of the game, I thought it was pretty small since the world was always resetting and one of the main points was everyone killing each other, but I might be remembering a different old LPMud.

wylker
Jul 7, 2009

This is not how I envisioned this working out.
Any of you guys play any of the emlen muds?

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011
Ah, Retromud - one of my early MUDs and one of the ones I played the longest - it's true, though about the post-newbie difficulty. I never really got much past newbiedom on any character, progress can be very very slow, as the game is tailored for the extremely long-term players. BATMud, which retromud branched off of ages ago, is the same, if not worse. It's sad, really, because both of them can be so drat awesome.

I'd love to find a mud with a decent goon population - I'd be in as well if anything comes together on this. Hell, even Retro/BAT would be good with enough goons involved, both are made massively easier with parties of players.

Digital Scumbag
Feb 11, 2010
I only played the newbie areas in RetroMUD, but it seemed okay. It was hilarious how you could be a sentient gelatin or a mummy or giant whale-man. I also liked the mechanics for how Paladins and their shields worked, and Fallens and their swords leveling up along with them.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
I'd play Retro/Bat around my Armageddon addiction.

Erik Shawn-Bohner
Mar 21, 2010

by XyloJW
c 'resurrect'thread

I read through this thread and decided to try out Aardwolf, and it is okay so far. Mostly, I'm just level grinding, and I haven't got into any of the social elements. Originally, I played an obscure MUD based in Freyburg, Germany that (back in the mid 90's) has a player base with anywhere from 10-50 people at a time where there was a European player base and a US player base that kept it fairly well populated. I liked it because there were frequent imm-run quests done in a story-teller mode, it was a huge world, and being in a clan made life very interesting. I got so rambunctious that a couple immortals teamed up to legitimately powerlevel some characters to hunt me down and kill me for kicks. Much like these forums, typing like an idiot when you spoke was frowned upon, and RP wasn't enforced unless you were on an imm-run quest (I don't like forsoothing all over the place when I'm trying to play a game).

Now-a-days, I don't know if I have time to invest in searching around for a group of internet friends to play with, so I'm highly interested in either creating a MUD griefing squad of goons on an established (and good) game. Anyone playing something fun right now?

Also, if the consensus is to make a Goon-run MUD (HellMOO or whatever it's called now doesn't do it for me--too over the top and the systems are ugly/weird/broken), I've got some experience going from the ground up on a few different MUDs and imming. So long as someone has a server to host it on, it wouldn't take too long to get a pleasing, workable game going, and I'd be happy to throw my hand into that.

What do ya'll think? Do we have enough interested people to make either idea viable?

Wolpertinger
Feb 16, 2011
I couldn't stand imming, but I'd be a player - the problem I'd see with making a new MUD is it takes a lot of very good people, some serious funding, decades of work, or all three, to make a really good MUD - new ones are often a bit too.. barebones for my taste.

Erik Shawn-Bohner
Mar 21, 2010

by XyloJW

Wolpertinger posted:

I couldn't stand imming, but I'd be a player - the problem I'd see with making a new MUD is it takes a lot of very good people, some serious funding, decades of work, or all three, to make a really good MUD - new ones are often a bit too.. barebones for my taste.

I've seen very good MUDs come up with a single decent programmer, a few bucks a month in server costs, a small team of builders, and in less in a year. Start with a codebase, use tons of the available snippets to get the basic functionality you want, modify those to fit your needs, and allow people to build.

I did one myself on a local machine years ago where I completely remasked the spells/skills to a new theme, added a ton of pre-done functionality, modified it, and had something ready for people to build on in a couple weeks. The building is what takes a long time, and with a few guidelines, anyone can do it quickly.

I was thinking something like CircleMUD 3.0 codebase (stable, relatively clean, lots of open source snips). There's "plugins" like redwalk (define an area by bumping into walls, and it makes the room and exit for you), menu-based building, copyover (reboots to the compiled source are done live, so there's no downtime), in-game spell/skill editors, crafting, etc. Of course, the same snips are often ported to all sorts of codebases, so you could go with ROM, ROT, Smaug, Rogue (C++ instead of C), or what have you.

It's hilariously easy to do once you have a few people that want to build. A 100 room zone can be mapped out super quick. The biggest part is getting everyone to agree on what type of MUD it should be.

As far as costs, if someone has a linux box that's always hooked up and wouldn't mind hosting it, that'd make it relatively free--at the very least, during initial development and beta testing phases.

I have faith in Goondom. What makes a MUD fun isn't so much the code. Playing D&D with assholes isn't fun--but playing it with your friends while drinking beer, cracking jokes, and having a good time is great! Just come up with a fun theme.

Edit: CoffeeMUD (https://www.coffemud.net) is also a good candidate as it is written in java, so it's cross platform, and it offers most of the features you'd want already included. In MUDs, you're just tossing a bunch of equations and text around, so you can cannibalize a lot of code to add new "features", but much of it is just aesthetics.

Erik Shawn-Bohner fucked around with this message at 05:15 on May 23, 2011

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Jesus gently caress ROM mob progs take up a lot of space if you're trying to implement any kind of actual situational decision-making instead of pure randomness augh.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Nautatrol Rx posted:

I've seen very good MUDs come up with a single decent programmer, a few bucks a month in server costs, a small team of builders, and in less in a year. Start with a codebase, use tons of the available snippets to get the basic functionality you want, modify those to fit your needs, and allow people to build.

I came to post moral support in case anybody jumps into text making - you will need a driven programmer-dictator to keep things moving. I would also go as far as to say you need a good theme/game mechanic idea to have a chance of keeping people interested enough in building. Not to mention that this is also critical for people actually playing - there are hundreds and hundreds of stock smaug/circlemud codebases with a few snippets shoved in and thousands of rooms hand built that no one plays because there is no real originality involved.

I started working on a space colony survival civilization esque procedurally generated (roguelike) text game about 4 months ago. I'm the only one creating the game world/code/content, with another coder who helps when he has time with some of the things he feels like working on, and fellow MUD enthusiast OtspIII, who has been of great help with documentation and clarifying my ideas. Keeping in mind that I'm generally intoxicated and this is a purely hobbyist project, I've come a fair way, implementing things like world generation, biome restricted resource and creature spawning, player skills and combat, and a nice crafting interface.

It'll easily be another 4-8 months before it's playable enough to open up. Encouragement screenshots: number one, and number two. If you can manage to herd 3 goons in the same direction for a couple of months, a running (if not quite playable) MUD is totally doable.

CoffeeMUD is an ok base, although you'll be modifying a lot of source code and recompiling (not sure about the copyover) often if you want to change any mechanics. Many of the built in mechanics are decent and there are tons of built ins from poisons to bard songs to rentable apartments. If you want to really get wild with the theory and virtually guarantee that your chances of the game being playable are 0% (like me!), I've found lambdamoo the best for easily scripting your wild hairs into text.

quote:

Jesus gently caress ROM mob progs take up a lot of space if you're trying to implement any kind of actual situational decision-making instead of pure randomness augh.

This is related to the lambdamoo aspect - since in lambdamoo all objects can be children of other objects, you can write your AI routines (such as checking the creature's own state), or callbacks (such as responding to an event in the room) on a parent and only override them when necessary. Mob progs are an arcane reminder of dark times

fuck the ROW fucked around with this message at 19:36 on May 23, 2011

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

gently caress the ROW posted:

This is related to the lambdamoo aspect - since in lambdamoo all objects can be children of other objects, you can write your AI routines (such as checking the creature's own state), or callbacks (such as responding to an event in the room) on a parent and only override them when necessary. Mob progs are an arcane reminder of dark times

This was pure fight logic on a single mob so I'm not sure how much it would condense down (a lot of the lengthiness was caused by just needing to react differently to a ton of different character classes) but I suppose it doesn't matter since we're not looking at a codebase change regardless. :v:

Can't wait for some greedy sap to go 'oh, this area is safe, let's kill that guy for his swords' and attack this guy without a group. There'll be blood everywhere.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
I'd be down for some goon run mud action. I need something to do anyhow and it would be cool to see a mud born. Been playing since the early 90's.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
Aetolia was quick to banhammer me...

code:
(Newbie): You say, "Verily, who amongst you resides in a manor which doth 
contain stairs?"

(Newbie): Gretel says, "The newbie channel is strictly OOC, so you do not need 
to speak on it in-character."

(Newbie): You say, "Forsooth, this be how I speaketh in the realm of flesh."

Jhoira tells you, "//You're my hero."

(Newbie): You say, "Doth there not be a soul herein who does quaff from the font
of protection?"

(Newbie): Gretel says, "Perhaps if you were to ask in more common language, 
people would be more likely to understand what you are requesting."

(Newbie): You say, "Perhaps thou shalt dain to sup on the meaty sustenance of my
loins."

Gretel tells you, "No, but I will do this."
You are transported by the power of the Divine.
Time.
There are no obvious exits.

Vircapio tells you, "((i'm impressed, nice wordsmithing))"

Cousin Todd fucked around with this message at 17:07 on May 25, 2011

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003
What a sad pathetic immy. Then again, most are. Oooooh you said something to me! How do you like my administrative game commands!! RARRGH! GOT YOU GOOD! :argh:

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer
code:

(Newbie): Dharmakazy says, "Mine suitor has been struck down by a witch most 
foul!"

(Newbie): Dharmakazy says, "Free him you vile curr!"

(Newbie): Dharmakazy says, "Have at thee, if thou dost strike me down I shall 
haunt thee from beyond the grave, knowest that!"

You are transported by the power of the Divine.

(Newbie): Kharmakazy says, "Fear not love, I have been freed!"

(Newbie): You say, "Let us make haste my love!"

Lost connection to server

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

quote:

(Newbie): You say, "Perhaps thou shalt dain to sup on the meaty sustenance of my
loins."

I want to say this to someone irl.

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib
I'm in the middle of making my own mud from scratch but I think I'll stop now.

:corsair:

Floor is lava fucked around with this message at 18:30 on May 25, 2011

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Bass Attorney posted:

The only other MUD of note in my life was AvP MUD. This one, to my knowledge is still going strong. I tried to figure it out a few times but I just kept getting decimated.

It's a competitive PK MUD based on, you guessed it, Aliens Vs. Predator. It's been around for a while. The guy who codes it, FearItself, invented his own scripting language for the game, which is pretty powerful according to a friend of mine who happened to be an admin. It started as CircleMUD but eventually got to the point where the vast majority of the game code was written in the scripting language. The guy eventually wound up with a job at EA as a programmer or something despite being, I believe, completely self taught, which I guess is a pretty good accomplishment, or maybe not, I don't know.

While I never got into the game myself, my friend was addicted to it like crack, and so were a lot of the other players so I guess it wasn't bad.

While this is from the first page, I know, I was surprised to see another AvP MUDder here on SA. I started playing AvP mud just after it went live in 97' and played until it started to go to poo poo around 03'-04'.

Oh how I miss the golden days of AvP, the place was so much fun with an active and vibrant community of like-minded players. It's a shame the game has gone to poo poo and the playerbase is dead now, I had some seriously good times playing that mud back in my younger years. :unsmith:

Leif.
Mar 27, 2005

Son of the Defender
Formerly Diplomaticus/SWATJester

vyst posted:

I want to say this to someone irl.

It is a strange combination with your avatar....

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Anomalous Blowout posted:

Armageddon just finished up a really fun player-run event. The fighting tournament was absolutely crazy, haha.

I don't know if anyone other than Bash Ironfist (or Bash Ironfist if you're having trouble!) is interested in giving Arm a shot, but it's really active these days. Feel free to reach me over the AIM address in my profile.

Between me and nucleicmaxid we should be able to keep any Arm newbies on their toes.

It's a 100% roleplay environment, so it may not be your cuppa if you're looking for an IRE-type leveling game, but it's about the most fun I've ever had on an MMO for free.

I just got into Armageddon. I have no idea what to do. I'm terrified to use any skill at all.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

piL posted:

I just got into Armageddon. I have no idea what to do. I'm terrified to use any skill at all.

Contact me on AIM I'll help you out some, it's in my profile.

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Well, we just put out an update even if it's not quite one of our usual monsters, if only because areas take up less space in recent.

So, I'm one of the implementors at a mud called Avendar. Between me and one of the other imps and at least one other imm, I suppose that makes us goon-run, for those of you who care about that thing.

I suppose it's in a similar vein to Carrion Fields, in that it was an offshoot some twelve or so years ago; we're generally all about the RP-enforced-but-someone-who-kills-people-for-their-boots-is-a-valid-role/PK. We generally approve of griefing, so long as it stays within the rules.

We've recently been undergoing a lengthy project to gut all the game's classes for balance and another to expand and rewrite the game's pantheon; we just put out a new area to coincide with the release of a new god.

That being said you don't have to be a PK fiend either (the longer you play, the chance of another PC attacking you approaches 1, keep in mind, so if you're thinking you might be interested in playing, you're gonna have to be open to the idea of PK); we also have a sperglord's attention to detail on the setting and are continually working on expanding/refining it. You don't have to get all that into it, but you'll get more out of it (and staff) if you buy in at least a little. We don't use any standard fantasy races; there's not an elf or dwarf anywhere the eye can see.

We don't have a huge playerbase so if you're someone who needs at least twenty people on at a time this probably isn't the game for you... unless you have twenty friends you want to bring. :v:

The only caveat I can think of is that our naming policy is vaguely draconian, we kind of suggest you run the name through google to make sure it doesn't overlap with anything; nobody'll deny you over a bad name but you'll get asked to think of something else and whichever imm was annoyed enough by your name will change it for you.

The game itself is at avendar.com 9999 and we keep our irc channel on irc.synirc.net in #avendar though usual IRC caveat that new people always come in when everyone in the channel has gone to take a poo poo applies.

So, uh, yeah, if you have other questions or whatever, too I'll answer most of them probably.

neongrey fucked around with this message at 21:46 on May 28, 2011

Pieuvre
Sep 19, 2010
Oh man, memories. I totally spent a crapload of time in high school playing Realms of Despair (I've tried to go back a couple of times and ended up drawing the same conclusions as Rabbi each time, though).

I think one of my favorites was called A Dark Portal, it was skill-based. You had a bunch of guilds, you could join any number to get skills, and you mastered a percentage of the guild's skills before you could unlock more advanced guilds. It had a really nice RP feel to it - being able to cast a simple magic missile was actually kind of a big deal in-world, if you cast necromantic spells in public you ran the chance of being stigmatized for real (as opposed to no one noticing), et cetera... it's been gone for ages now but if anyone's really that lame/curious you can check out remnants of what might have been here: http://adp.mudbytes.net/

Really wouldn't be surprised if Noximist, the admin, was a goon.

Anyway, I remember having a lot of fun with some MUDs that were pretty Warcraft-like, but I can't remember the names of any of them or the code base... basically you chopped wood, gathered other resources, et cetera, and could build bases and such on an ASCII overworld map. Sometimes for whatever reason oWoD Vampire was thrown in. When other people mentioned ConQUEST earlier in the thread it reminded me of them - anyone remember any of this?

Square Pair
Mar 16, 2011

If a GoonMud is developed, I have some very well written zones in Diku I'd be more than happy to donate to the cause. Also you might want to check out http://www.basternae.org Veygoth was the coder for Basternae Mud and has been developing, by himself a new mud codebase. He coded a 'virtual zone maker' program that could possibly be adapted to whatever codebase a potential GoonMud is written in. It can be downloaded from his site. It automates mobprogs, equipment, balance, etc. It is pretty drat handy for a zone maker as it automates some of the more tedious tasks by setting up a graphical display of the zone, bookmarks, etc.

Edit: I can also build some zones or hometowns to help if this project kicks off.

piL
Sep 20, 2007
(__|\\\\)
Taco Defender

Pieuvre posted:

Oh man, memories. I totally spent a crapload of time in high school playing Realms of Despair (I've tried to go back a couple of times and ended up drawing the same conclusions as Rabbi each time, though).

I think one of my favorites was called A Dark Portal, it was skill-based. You had a bunch of guilds, you could join any number to get skills, and you mastered a percentage of the guild's skills before you could unlock more advanced guilds. It had a really nice RP feel to it - being able to cast a simple magic missile was actually kind of a big deal in-world, if you cast necromantic spells in public you ran the chance of being stigmatized for real (as opposed to no one noticing), et cetera... it's been gone for ages now but if anyone's really that lame/curious you can check out remnants of what might have been here: http://adp.mudbytes.net/

Really wouldn't be surprised if Noximist, the admin, was a goon.

Anyway, I remember having a lot of fun with some MUDs that were pretty Warcraft-like, but I can't remember the names of any of them or the code base... basically you chopped wood, gathered other resources, et cetera, and could build bases and such on an ASCII overworld map. Sometimes for whatever reason oWoD Vampire was thrown in. When other people mentioned ConQUEST earlier in the thread it reminded me of them - anyone remember any of this?

Was it Rafermmand? That was cool and at the end he was transitioning across two structures, both of which had features similar to conquest imo. Also, I think kingdoms codebase did that as well.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003

Square Pair posted:

If a GoonMud is developed, I have some very well written zones in Diku I'd be more than happy to donate to the cause. Also you might want to check out http://www.basternae.org Veygoth was the coder for Basternae Mud and has been developing, by himself a new mud codebase. He coded a 'virtual zone maker' program that could possibly be adapted to whatever codebase a potential GoonMud is written in. It can be downloaded from his site. It automates mobprogs, equipment, balance, etc. It is pretty drat handy for a zone maker as it automates some of the more tedious tasks by setting up a graphical display of the zone, bookmarks, etc.

Edit: I can also build some zones or hometowns to help if this project kicks off.

Throwing my hat into this so hard as well. I'm sure over SA forums existence there have been a half dozen attempts, but I really find myself aching to be a part of a MU* project.

Course, I don't have a Greatest Hits CD of areas I've built over the years, never thought to get the .are files from the countless one-offs that I abused to sate my addiction.

Loving Life Partner
Apr 17, 2003

neongrey posted:

So, uh, yeah, if you have other questions or whatever, too I'll answer most of them probably.

Game looks really great, are you looking for building staff at all? I'm a builder with no place to build.

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

Loving Life Partner posted:

Throwing my hat into this so hard as well. I'm sure over SA forums existence there have been a half dozen attempts, but I really find myself aching to be a part of a MU* project.

There's a goon project right now in the hellmoo thread in games. Don't know if it's worth pursuing though. It's a really insular group. #pressure on irc.synirc.net and also this: http://piratepad.net/mjcjVdpB9Q

Edit: There is also a gamedev competition thread up right now so you might want to focus those talents there first. http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3416008

Floor is lava fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Jun 2, 2011

Sheep
Jul 24, 2003
We should just run a Goon Ground Zero game for a bit. For those who never played it, it's basically PK-only (there are some mobs but the point is PK) where there are two (technically three?) teams fighting each other to fulfill the conditions required to unlock the nuke and press the big red button, blowing up the game and resetting everything. You could classify it as Counterstrike before there were graphics with nukes, rocket launchers, and tanks.

Seems like it'd be the perfect goon setup since it requires literally less than an hour to play a round.

Edit: source code for GZ2 is here if anyone wants to actually make this happen.

Sheep fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Jun 2, 2011

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

Sheep posted:

We should just run a Goon Ground Zero game for a bit. For those who never played it, it's basically PK-only (there are some mobs but the point is PK) where there are two (technically three?) teams fighting each other to fulfill the conditions required to unlock the nuke and press the big red button, blowing up the game and resetting everything. You could classify it as Counterstrike before there were graphics with nukes, rocket launchers, and tanks.

Seems like it'd be the perfect goon setup since it requires literally less than an hour to play a round.

Edit: source code for GZ2 is here if anyone wants to actually make this happen.

Had me thinking you were talking about 9/11 for a bit there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPain
Apr 29, 2004

Purrfectly priceless
items here.
I spent a fair bit of time playing Godwars and even dabbled in building.

I would be SO down for GoonMud. Just don't give dragons full hp when they morph mid combat, tia.

• Locked thread