Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cka
May 3, 2004
Anybody got any tricks for dealing with php uploads? I'm in the middle of rewriting a site/cms, and I'd really prefer not to have to deal with 777 directory permissions. This particular upload form isn't public and has some upload validation going on, but the more layers of security I can wrap it in, the better. I actually came up with a half-cocked idea for this issue last night (saving uploads to a temp dir outside the web root, then having a crontabbed script run every 5 or 10 minutes to move files to their intended directories [paths embedded in the filename] which should sidestep the directory owner/writing permission problems that will crop up when using a php script via http), but if anybody has any other ideas I'm all ears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
Doesn't the directory you're moving uploads into only have to be owned/writable by the user your webserver runs under? It shouldn't have to be 777, and again, even if it is 777, that doesn't mean people can just visit your website and put files in there.

Your bigger security issues regarding file uploads are making sure they're the right size, the right type, and not blindly outputting them to the client without verifying they are "correct".

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
It shouldn't be 777, run suexec or something.

.htaccess -> disable php, only allow GET, only allow certain extensions

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos
php:
<?
    $time = strtotime($q);
    $myDate = date('N',$time);
    if ($myDate = '1') //Monday
    {
        $array = array("");    
    }
    if ($myDate = '2') //Tuesday
    {
        $array = array("");
    }
    if ($myDate = '3') //Wednesday
    {
        $array = array("06:00AM","07:00AM","07:30AM","08:00AM","08:30AM","09:30AM","10:00AM","10:30AM","11:00AM","11:30AM","12:00PM","12:30PM","02:00PM","02:30PM","04:00PM","04:30PM","05:00PM");
    }
    if ($myDate = '4') //Thursday
    {
        $array = array("");
    }
    if ($myDate = '5') //Friday
    {
        $array = array("08:00AM","08:30AM","09:30AM","10:00AM","11:00AM","12:30PM","02:30PM","03:00PM");
    }    
?>
I'm trying to conditionally build an array of times depending on the current day. It keeps defaulting to the values for Friday every single time on the website no matter what date I send it.

Anybody see something obvious I'm missing?

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
if ($myDate = '1') should be if ($myDate == '1')

You are assigning with =, when what you mean to do is to check using ==.

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

LLJKSiLk posted:

php:
<?
    $time = strtotime($q);
    if ($myDate = '1') //Monday
    {
        $array = array("");    
    }
    if ($myDate = '2') //Tuesday
    {
        $array = array("");
    }
    if ($myDate = '3') //Wednesday
    {
        $array = array("06:00AM","07:00AM","07:30AM","08:00AM","08:30AM","09:30AM","10:00AM","10:30AM",
                                        "11:00AM","11:30AM","12:00PM","12:30PM","02:00PM","02:30PM","04:00PM",
                                        "04:30PM","05:00PM");
    }
    if ($myDate = '4') //Thursday
    {
        $array = array("");
    }
    if ($myDate = '5') //Friday
    {
        $array = array("08:00AM","08:30AM","09:30AM","10:00AM","11:00AM","12:30PM","02:30PM","03:00PM");
    }    
?>
I'm trying to conditionally build an array of times depending on the current day. It keeps defaulting to the values for Friday every single time on the website no matter what date I send it.

Anybody see something obvious I'm missing?

You aren't doing this:

php:
<?
$time = strtotime($q);
switch ($myDate) {

case: '3':  //Wednesday
    $array = array("06:00AM","07:00AM","07:30AM","08:00AM","08:30AM","09:30AM","10:00AM","10:30AM",
                                "11:00AM","11:30AM","12:00PM","12:30PM","02:00PM","02:30PM","04:00PM",
                                 "04:30PM","05:00PM");
     break;

case '5': // Friday
      break;

default:
      $array = array("");
}
?>

Lumpy fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Jun 4, 2011

LLJKSiLk
Jul 7, 2005

by Athanatos
Thank you both. That should teach me a lesson to quit coding on the fly in Notepad.

Adraeus
Jan 25, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post
I'm trying to create a download script, but I don't seem to be getting anywhere.

The script below is located in /var/www/html/files/secure/.

php:
<?php

define('SERVER_DOC_ROOT'$GLOBALS['_SERVER']['DOCUMENT_ROOT']);

require_once(SERVER_DOC_ROOT '/wp-blog-header.php'); // gives access to WordPress constants and functions

$file $_GET['download'];

if ( is_user_logged_in() && file_exists(ABSPATH "../resources/" $file) ) {
    header("Content-Description: File Transfer");
    header("Content-Type: application/octet-stream");
    header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=" basename(ABSPATH "../resources/" $file));
    header("Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary");
    header("Expires: 0");
    header("Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0");
    header("Cache-Control: private"FALSE);
    header("Content-Length: " filesize(ABSPATH "../resources/" $file));
    ob_clean();
    flush();
    readfile(ABSPATH "../resources/" $file);
    exit();
}

?>
The target file is located in /var/www/resources/.

When I try to download the existing target file using the appropriate URL, I receive a generic file not found error.

What am I doing wrong?

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy
Wait, doesn't "$file = $_GET['download'];" directly let people just do ../../../../../../../../etc/passwd?

Adraeus
Jan 25, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Probably, but I'm just trying to get the script to do what I want to do currently.

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Do you get a 404 File not Found, or a system exception that the file you're trying to read doesn't exist?

In case of the last situation: have you tried printing the location of the file it's trying to access? To be honest, that must've been your first step in that case.

Obviously we don't know how much you already debugged and the results of that debugging, so did you do any debugging? What happened?

Adraeus
Jan 25, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

geonetix posted:

Do you get a 404 File not Found, or a system exception that the file you're trying to read doesn't exist?
Just a 404.

This is what prints:
code:
/var/www/html/../resources/tickets.pdf

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Black Eagle posted:

Just a 404.

This is what prints:
code:
/var/www/html/../resources/tickets.pdf

So this is the correct path to your file?

code:
/var/www/resources/tickets.pdf

geonetix
Mar 6, 2011

Do you actually request the file? Or is there another reason a 404 might be yielded?

edit: don't think I can really help without actually trying. What I would do is: reverse the condition so that you yield a 404 page if the file does not exist and exit there and then. yet, if all is fine, just do the readfile() at the end and no exit() call, that might cause other prepend and append scripts to continue working properly. Its' been a while since I've done some PHP, so I might be mistaken.

geonetix fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Jun 7, 2011

Adraeus
Jan 25, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Lumpy posted:

So this is the correct path to your file?

code:
/var/www/resources/tickets.pdf
Yes.

geonetix posted:

Do you actually request the file? Or is there another reason a 404 might be yielded?

Yes, I think so. But here's something interesting.

php:
<?php

define('SERVER_DOC_ROOT'$GLOBALS['_SERVER']['DOCUMENT_ROOT']);

require_once(SERVER_DOC_ROOT '/wp-blog-header.php');

$path "/var/www/resources/";
$file basename($_GET['download']);

if ( file_exists($path.$file) ) {
    header("Content-Description: File Transfer");
    header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=$path.$file");
    header("Content-Type: application/pdf");
    header("Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary");
    header("Cache-Control: must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0");
    header("Cache-Control: private"FALSE);
    header("Content-Length: " filesize($path.$file));
    header("Expires: 0");
    ob_clean();
    flush();
    readfile($path.$file);
    exit();
} else {
    die('Error: File not found - '.$path.$file);
}

?>

If I set $path to an incorrect value, the script will die per the else condition. However, if $path is correct, the script will produce a 404.

Begby
Apr 7, 2005

Light saber? Check. Black boots? Check. Codpiece? Check. He's more machine than kid now.

Black Eagle posted:

If I set $path to an incorrect value, the script will die per the else condition. However, if $path is correct, the script will produce a 404.

Does Apache have read access to that file?

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Stupid question: what is the proper way to iterate a list of mysql rows into a template? I have done it plenty of times before but my memory is failing me. I want something like this:

foreach($item as $num) {
echo '<div class="stuff">' . $item['name'] . '</div>';
}

and for every row in the db, have it create a new stuff div with the info from that row. What's the proper way to do this? I'm currently using mysql_fetch_array on a query like:

SELECT * FROM ' . DBNAME . '.items';

and it's only returning the first row in the quantity of the array keys. The array itself only contains the first row though so maybe I've got my SQL wrong?

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
If you want to take a shot at me get in line, line
1 2 3!
Baby, I've had all my shots and I'm fine

revmoo posted:

Stupid question: what is the proper way to iterate a list of mysql rows into a template? I have done it plenty of times before but my memory is failing me. I want something like this:

foreach($item as $num) {
echo '<div class="stuff">' . $item['name'] . '</div>';
}

and for every row in the db, have it create a new stuff div with the info from that row. What's the proper way to do this? I'm currently using mysql_fetch_array on a query like:

SELECT * FROM ' . DBNAME . '.items';

and it's only returning the first row in the quantity of the array keys. The array itself only contains the first row though so maybe I've got my SQL wrong?

mysql_fetch_array() only fetches one row. You need to loop over it, while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)). Each time it's called it advances the result resource's internal pointer, so when there's no more rows, it'll exit the while loop.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Golbez posted:

mysql_fetch_array() only fetches one row. You need to loop over it, while ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)). Each time it's called it advances the result resource's internal pointer, so when there's no more rows, it'll exit the while loop.

Perfect. Just the info I needed. Thanks a ton!!

Adraeus
Jan 25, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Begby posted:

Does Apache have read access to that file?
Permissions on /var/www/resources/ are set recursively to 777, and I've tried root:root, apache:apache, and nobody:nobody. Do you have to do anything extra?

EDIT: Yes, Apache can read the file. I commented out the headers and readfile() returned gobbledygook, so it looks like I might have a header problem.

EDIT 2: These headers are causing the file to not be found.

php:
<?
    header('Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="'.$path.$file.'"');
    header('Content-Type: ' . $mime);
?>
Any idea why PHP won't let me force a download and instead returns a 404?

EDIT 3: So, the problem is solved, I suppose, from the PHP end. The WordPress headers were preventing a forced download. Of course, now I have to figure out how to integrate the two.

EDIT 4: FYI: WordPress needs this:

php:
<?
    header('Content-Type: ' . $mime, TRUE, 200);
?>
Got it working. Thank you for helping me troubleshoot.

Adraeus fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Jun 8, 2011

Adraeus
Jan 25, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Anyone have any ideas for making this array search function more strict?
php:
<?
function find($string, $array = array()) {       
    foreach($array as $key => $value) {
        unset($array[$key]);
        if(stripos($value, $string) !== false)
            $array[$key] = $value;
    }       
    return $array;
}
?>
When I search for "endriag" in my database, the following results are returned:

quote:

Book of Endriags
Endriag Armor Enhancement
Endriag Gland Extract
Endriag Mandible
Enchanted Dream
Endriag contract
Endriag embryo
Endriag saliva
Endriag skin
Endriag teeth
Endriag venom
Elemental Trophy
Schematic Elemental stone
The three results in bold clearly don't belong, but I'm not sure why they're being found.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Black Eagle posted:

Anyone have any ideas for making this array search function more strict?

According to http://php.net/manual/en/control-structures.foreach.php

quote:

Note:

Unless the array is referenced, foreach operates on a copy of the specified array and not the array itself. ...

I think this is the root of your problem.

Personally I would prefer to build a new array, rather than mess around with the old one and then return it.

Also, (strongly held personal opinion incoming) never use a control structure like "if" without using a pair of braces around the statement(s) it affects.

code:
function find ($string, $array = array()) {
    $return_array = array();
    foreach ($array as $key => $value) {
        if (stripos($value, $string) !== false) {
            $return_array[$key] = $value;
        }
    }
    return $return_array;
}

Adraeus
Jan 25, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Hammerite posted:

I think this is the root of your problem.
I don't know. Upon further investigation, the array that find() is working on doesn't actually reference the entries in bold at all.

quote:

Array ( [81] => book of endriags [57] => endriag armor enhancement [319] => endriag gland extract [250] => endriag mandible [651] => endriag queen pheromones [199] => endriag contract [249] => endriag embryo [251] => endriag saliva [252] => endriag skin [253] => endriag teeth [254] => endriag venom [992] => endriags trophy [776] => schematic endriag armor enhancement )

Here's the search results function:

php:
<?
function get_keyword_results() {

if(isset($_POST['item_name'])) {
        $query = lowercase($_POST['item_name']);
    } else {
        $query = 'endriag'; // default: exit();
    }

global $items;

$names = array();
    foreach($items as $item) {
        array_push($names, $item["item_name"]);
    }
    $names = array_unique($names);

$results = array();
    foreach($names as $name) {
        array_push($results, $name);
        asort($results);
    }
    $results = array_map('lowercase', $results);

$results = find($query, $results);

echo "<p>"; print_r($results); echo "</p>";

$results = array_keys($results);

foreach($results as $result) {
        echo '<tr>';
        echo '    <td>' . $items[$result]['item_name'] . '</td>';
        echo '    <td>' . $items[$result]['item_source'] . '</td>';
        echo '    <td>' . $items[$result]['game_version'] . '</td>';
        echo '</tr>';
    }
}
?>
How could three other entries that only share "en" be pushed to the array?

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Black Eagle posted:

php:
<?
    global $items;
?>

Are you getting every single item from your database, storing it in a variable and then using PHP to search through it? This doesn't seem like a good solution. You'd be better off with a simple
SELECT name FROM items WHERE name LIKE :search

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
1 2 3!
Let's say I have a datetime, June 16 2011 at 7:00. I want to be able to check at, say, August 5 2011 at 7:00 and be able to tell that it is exactly a multiple of 1 day since the first date, whereas 7:01 would not count, since it is not an exact multiple.

Another test set: Let's say we have June 16 2011 at 7:00, and I want to check if a particular minute is within an interval of exactly 2 hours since then. So 9:00, 11:00, 13:00, etc. would count, but 9:30 and 10:00 would not. And this could continue for days and months - September 1 at 7:00 would still count as within every 2 hours. (And no, at the moment I don't know how I'm going to handle DST :D)

Does anyone know if there's a simple way in either PHP or MySQL to handle this?

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

MySQL date functions:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/date-and-time-functions.html

Specifically time() for the first one and date_add() for the second.

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
1 2 3!

Doctor rear end in a top hat posted:

MySQL date functions:

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/date-and-time-functions.html

Specifically time() for the first one and date_add() for the second.

The solution to the first is so easy I'm embarassed to not have seen it. But, that only works for easy things. What if the interval were every 2 days, instead of every 1? Or 5?

And in the case of the second, would I simply have to loop date_add()? I mean, let's say the start time is 6/16 at 7am. On December 25, I still want to find out if 9am is in a 2 hour interval since then. (And the best part: it wouldn't, thanks to daylight saving time. :v:)

Edit: Someone on SO pointed out that I could use DateInterval. Sadly, that's 5.3 and I'm langushing in 5.1.

Golbez fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Jun 9, 2011

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

I think there's a way to do a modulus, so you could try

date_diff(date1,date2) MOD 5 as blarg HAVING blarg = 0

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
1 2 3!

I think there's a way to do a modulus, so you could try

date_diff(date1,date2) MOD 5 as blarg HAVING blarg = 0

So, brainstorming in freehand here for a moment...

Start date is 2011-06-15 07:00:00.

Comparison date is 2011-06-16 08:00:00.

We're seeing if it's in a 5 hour interval, which in this case it is - 25 hours later.

So I would do timediff(comparison_date, start_date) which returns 25:00:00. I could then do HOUR('25:00') which returns 25, which I can then mod 5.

Hm! But, it doesn't seem to work for longer distances. Changing start date to be in 2010 gives me 838 hours.

Golbez fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jun 9, 2011

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

That would work if you don't care about the minutes matching. If you do it that way, 16:00:00 means the same as 16:59:59. Also I think the maximum value for a MySQL time type is 838:59:59.

e: I suppose a workaround for this would be
((datediff(date1,date2) * 24)+hour(timediff(date1,date2)))

butt dickus fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jun 9, 2011

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
1 2 3!
Someone on SO suggested TIMESTAMPDIFF() in MySQL which appears to be exactly what I want - I can give it the right interval, and then simply mod that based on the number of intervals I want.

Bearnt!
Feb 6, 2004

No onions, no onions
I have a very basic form that sends me an email of what's entered. I have two other fields I need sent to me called 'company' and 'filename'. How would I include them in this? Tried a few things but what got processed as the 'email' and 'name' were not right. Right now this is working I just want to add those two fields. Bonus points if I can have it sent to me in a way where it's displayed,

Company: ['company']
File name: ['filename']
Description: ['message']

Can provide more code but this should be all you need. Thanks in advance!

php:
<?
mail('myemail@email.com', 'New File Uploaded!', $values['message'], "From: \"{$values['name']}\" <{$values['email']}>");?>

gwar3k1
Jan 10, 2005

Someday soon

Bearnt! posted:

I have a very basic form that sends me an email of what's entered. I have two other fields I need sent to me called 'company' and 'filename'. How would I include them in this? Tried a few things but what got processed as the 'email' and 'name' were not right. Right now this is working I just want to add those two fields. Bonus points if I can have it sent to me in a way where it's displayed,

Company: ['company']
File name: ['filename']
Description: ['message']

Can provide more code but this should be all you need. Thanks in advance!

php:
<?
mail('myemail@email.com', 'New File Uploaded!', $values['message'], "From: \"{$values['name']}\" <{$values['email']}>");?>

What did you try?

Assuming you want to attach a file to your e-mail, here's Google's first result which describes how to set the appropriate headers required for the file.

If you literally just want to append the string values of company and file name, you would do that with string concatenation:

php:
<?php
$values['message']."<br>Company: ".$values['company']."<br>Filename: ".$values['company']
?>

Bearnt!
Feb 6, 2004

No onions, no onions
Actually it's just for clients to fill out the info and then they are redirected to our web uploader so we know which files belong to who. I am going to read more on that link you posted, looks like some good information and I want to try this out for personal use.

Anyways that worked out quite nicely, thank you! My downfall was not knowing the correct way to code more fields so I just had tried different variations in there like:

php:
<?
$values['message'],['company'],['filename']?>
and
php:
<?
$values['message'],$values['company']?>
which obviously didn't work. The only thing I'm running into with the code you provided is that the breaks (tried <br> and <br />) are coming thru in the emails as actual text.

edit: nevermind \n did the trick!

Bearnt! fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Jun 10, 2011

Adraeus
Jan 25, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Are you getting every single item from your database, storing it in a variable and then using PHP to search through it? This doesn't seem like a good solution. You'd be better off with a simple
SELECT name FROM items WHERE name LIKE :search
So, I decided to go this route, but I'm not seeing why I can't search by $source or $version.

php:
<?
function get_results() {    
    $mysqli = new mysqli( $dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpass, $dbbase );

$keyword = $_POST['keyword'];
    $source  = $_POST['source'];
    $version = $_POST['version'];

if (isset($keyword)) {
        $result = $mysqli->query( "SELECT name, source, version FROM items WHERE name LIKE '%{$keyword}%'" );
    } elseif (isset($source)) {
        $result = $mysqli->query( "SELECT name, source, version FROM items WHERE source = '$source'" );
    } elseif (isset($version)) {
        $result = $mysqli->query( "SELECT name, source, version FROM items WHERE version = '$version'" );
    } else {
        $result = $mysqli->query( "SELECT name, source, version FROM items" );
    }

while ( $item = $result->fetch_object() ) {
        echo '<tr>'
        . '    <td>' . $item->name . '</td>'
        . '    <td>' . $item->source . '</td>'
        . '    <td>' . $item->version . '</td>'
        . '</tr>';
    }

$result->close();
    $mysqli->close();
}
?>
code:
			<tr>
				<td><input id="keyword" name="keyword" type="text" value="" /></td>
				<td>
					<select id="source" name="source">
						<option>----</option>
						<?php get_sources(); ?>
					</select>
				</td>
				<td>
					<select id="version" name="version">
						<option>----</option>
						<?php get_versions(); ?>
					</select>
				</td>
			</tr>

Golbez
Oct 9, 2002

1 2 3!
1 2 3!
Beyond the obvious SQL injection issues there, I must apologize in that I have no clue what you're trying to accomplish.

Adraeus
Jan 25, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Golbez posted:

I must apologize in that I have no clue what you're trying to accomplish.
I have a database with four columns: id, name, source, and version.

Example values: 1, Aedirnian Leather Jacket, def_item_armor.xml, 1.2

I have a form with one input box for keywords and two dropdown fields for the source and version columns. There is an update button that runs the database queries. The dropdown menus are populated from the database.

Only the keyword search works. The source and version searches do not. (I haven't yet reached the point where the keywords, source, and version fields can be combined for a single query.)

Adraeus fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Jun 12, 2011

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Black Eagle posted:

I have a database with four columns: id, name, source, and version.

Example values: 1, Aedirnian Leather Jacket, def_item_armor.xml, 1.2

I have a form with one input box for keywords and two dropdown fields for the source and version columns. There is an update button that runs the database queries. The dropdown menus are populated from the database.

Only the keyword search works. The source and version searches do not. (I haven't yet reached the point where the keywords, source, and version fields can be combined for a single query.)

isset($keyword) checks whether $keyword exists and isn't null. It sounds like you're submitting it as a text form field. In that case even if you don't supply any information there it's going to be a string. So isset() will return true. I suggest changing if (isset($keyword)) to something like

if (!empty($keyword) and trim($keyword) !== '')

empty() is more discriminating than isset(). The second part checks that $keyword does not consist of just whitespace.

Also, echoing Golbez, your code is vulnerable to SQL injection and needs to be fixed before you put it into use.

Adraeus
Jan 25, 2008

by Y Kant Ozma Post
All right. Now searching by keyword and source works, but only 0 works for version.

php:
<?
        $keyword = addslashes($_POST['keyword']);
        $source  = addslashes($_POST['source']);
        $version = addslashes($_POST['version']);

if ( !empty($keyword) && trim($keyword) !== '' ) {
            $result = $mysqli->query( "SELECT name, source, version FROM items WHERE name LIKE '%{$keyword}%'" );
        } elseif ( !empty($source) && trim($source) !== '----' ) {
            $result = $mysqli->query( "SELECT name, source, version FROM items WHERE source = '$source'" );
        } elseif ( isset($version) ) {
            $result = $mysqli->query( "SELECT name, source, version FROM items WHERE version = '$version'" );
        } else {
            $result = NULL;
        }
?>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.
Don't use addslashes().

Also, totally unrelated, I gave a speech yesterday at the Lone Star PHP conference on unit testing and dependency injection. The video isn't online yet, but here are my slides: Unit Testing and Dependency Injection