Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

sedative posted:

Benjy just yelled out at the Weiner press conference. He said something about supporting a love child and then he asked if he was fully erect.

drat it I came here to post that! It was awesome. An instant Benjy classic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

Smeep posted:

drat it I came here to post that! It was awesome. An instant Benjy classic.

Nothing Benji has ever done can be considered classic. He sucks so bad.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Brocktoon posted:

Nothing Benji has ever done can be considered classic. He sucks so bad.

Did anyone actually listen to intern week? They had Benjy's first appearance and it was all crappy schtick pretending he'd seen a vision of Howard and his shoulder had healed.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Wow, the Eric bit today shows why he should never let on the air again. His best days are far, far behind him. And even Sunny Lane just did not want anything to do with him. At this point, he's just a more boring Hateman but without the charm of being a racist.

Smeep
Jan 20, 2004

Eric the Midget was on the show? Or High Pitch?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Smeep posted:

Eric the Midget was on the show? Or High Pitch?

They played some voicemails and him talking to some Bunny Ranch chick on the Spice channel.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Just because Eric is a horrible twisted mess of a human being physically doesn't mean you should hate him, hate him because he is a twisted and horrible human on the inside.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

AxeManiac posted:

Just because Eric is a horrible twisted mess of a human being physically doesn't mean you should hate him, hate him because he is a twisted and horrible human on the inside.

I hate him because he's incredibly loving boring. Like Howard said today "God, he's just so DULL" - or something to that effect. Like a robot voice. He's the radio equivalent of a Saltine cracker.

Beetlejuice and Bigfoot are twisted messes of humanity but make for far more entertaining and lively radio. I miss Kenneth Keith as far as human train wrecks go.

Shine on you crazy diamond.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Yeah, without Artie ripping into him, it just isn't the same. Howard is too much of a push over and Fred hating people is just weird, but there is nobody left to push his little buttons anymore and he just drones on and on.

He is insufferable in every way.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

AxeManiac posted:

Yeah, without Artie ripping into him, it just isn't the same. Howard is too much of a push over and Fred hating people is just weird, but there is nobody left to push his little buttons anymore and he just drones on and on.

That reminds me, I really need to re-listen to the show the first time Arte broke out the zero-point-zero and Eric threatened to break Fred's fingers.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Vakal posted:

That reminds me, I really need to re-listen to the show the first time Arte broke out the zero-point-zero and Eric threatened to break Fred's fingers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBOoIUj1Nic

Mr Blu...Mr. Blutarsky...

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

AxeManiac posted:

He is insufferable in every way.

Not only that, but he's only good when he has some real drama going on. With Fratto, at least he could talk about more things than himself. But now, he's just bitching and whining because that's all he can do and it's a buzzkill.

The real tragedy isn't that Artie isn't around to press his buttons, it's that Howard should just cut his losses and tell the little freak off, and then let him rot. The days of the Midget are now long, long gone.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Shes Not Impressed posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBOoIUj1Nic

Mr Blu...Mr. Blutarsky...

"NOBODY likes you, little man! ahahahahahhah"

Oh god, I miss Artie.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Artie owns so loving hard. I hate to be a whiny Stern fan, but the show is orders of magnitude worse without him.

Chimneyfish
Oct 14, 2003

sedative posted:

Benjy just yelled out at the Weiner press conference. He said something about supporting a love child and then he asked if he was fully erect.

Video

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Robin thinks Gunsmoke and The Simpsons aired at the same time and the plot of Raiders of the Lost Ark was real.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Former Human posted:

Robin thinks Gunsmoke and The Simpsons aired at the same time and the plot of Raiders of the Lost Ark was real.

I loving loved that today.

"What the simpsons were on at the same time as gunsmoke??"

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

Former Human posted:

Oh man that was so loving funny, Robin seriously believes that the nazis went on a quest to find the ark of the convenant and/or the holy grail. I heard her say that and I thought to myself "Wait... Robin thinks the plot of Indiana Jones is real?"

Streebs fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Jun 7, 2011

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

Streebs posted:

Oh man that was so loving funny, Robin seriously believes that the nazis went on a quest to find the ark of the convenant and/or the holy grail.

Maybe Robin is an epic troll who just says dumb poo poo to piss off fans. The ark of the covenant line today was exceptionally dumb, even for Robin.

ziglol
Oct 13, 2006

Chimneyfish posted:

Video

Different angle, but you can see benjy clearer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf54S7M7o6Y

He waves at the camera first

burmart
Sep 14, 2002

10,000 Cunts
GARY loving KNOCKING IT OUT OF THE PARK!

SANDRA BERNHARD!

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

burmart posted:

SANDRA BERNHARD!

On the day he has a person shadowing him too...

digital penitence
Jan 3, 2008

I'm so happy I missed the whole segment.

digital penitence fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Jun 7, 2011

SpeedyCow
Oct 8, 2001

I luv the itty bitty Phillies!
Little Mikey's "Love Shack" parody is by far his best work. I usually can't stand his voice but the song parody war has really upped all of their games.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

burmart posted:

SANDRA BERNHARD!

And The Situation's father calling in! He wants his son to give him money, fascinating stuff

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

Streebs posted:

Oh man that was so loving funny, Robin seriously believes that the nazis went on a quest to find the ark of the convenant and/or the holy grail. I heard her say that and I thought to myself "Wait... Robin thinks the plot of Indiana Jones is real?"
I hate to support Robin but the Nazis would search for all type of weird poo poo like the holy grail. I am pretty sure they had expeditions all over the earth looking for crazy stuff like the holy grail or a secret mayan calendar or other crap.

Anyway, did not listen this morning but

quote:

sternshow Stern Show
King of All Blacks on the phone to discuss getting paid for Black on Black. Howard says he'll just cancel the show, it's easier
"It's easier" uhh ok its 100 times better if the loving show is on, gently caress easier, you guys get 100 million. If easier gets us Nick DiPalo or some intern talking about threesomes, take the hard way. ugh

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Streebs posted:

And The Situation's father calling in! He wants his son to give him money, fascinating stuff

That was the most boringest thing ever, to borrow a phrase from JD. Why was that dude even on the show? He had nothing to say.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Yea, Hitler had an obsession with the occult but I think bad History Channel shows have contributed to that idea and I could see it confusing someone like Robin.

And they paid Riley for that terrible show, why not play a couple guys a little something for a far superior show.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jun 7, 2011

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Madame Blavatsky and Robin on their quests for spiritualism. And a little coffee up the rear end now and then.

musclecoder
Oct 23, 2006

I'm all about meeting girls. I'm all about meeting guys.

Crotch Bat posted:

Yea, Hitler had an obsession with the occult but I think bad History Channel shows have contributed to that idea and I could see it confusing someone like Robin.

And they paid Riley for that terrible show, why not play a couple guys a little something for a far superior show.

To clear things up, King and Angry Black are paid for the show, Sirius is just slow paying them like they are Riley.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

musclecoder posted:

To clear things up, King and Angry Black are paid for the show, Sirius is just slow paying them like they are Riley.

It probably costs Sirius more to have one of their accountants write out a check to Riley than the amount on the check itself.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

It is a little weird it takes them two months to pay people.

In other news - Tim isn't married anymore? When did this happen?

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

I'm out of the loop these past two days:

quote:

Gary Dell'Abate
Just spoke to Lady Gaga's manager. he said I should double the bet with Howard!

Is this referring to a possible interview?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

She is pretty overexposed and is in character mode 100% of the time, can't imagine that even Howard will be able to drag much out of her.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Kelly posted:

She is pretty overexposed and is in character mode 100% of the time, can't imagine that even Howard will be able to drag much out of her.

All I care about is whether or not she would ride the Sybian.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

Shes Not Impressed posted:

I'm out of the loop these past two days:

Is this referring to a possible interview?

Yes, Gary scheduled an interview with Lady Gaga but she's cancelled several times already. Howard told Gary that it's not going to happen but Gary still thinks she'll come in so they bet $500 on it. Currently she's scheduled to come in sometime in July.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Streebs posted:

Yes, Gary scheduled an interview with Lady Gaga but she's cancelled several times already. Howard told Gary that it's not going to happen but Gary still thinks she'll come in so they bet $500 on it. Currently she's scheduled to come in sometime in July.

I'm willing to bet that she's not coming in for just the Stern Show. She may be doing a promotion for Sirius or some other channel and they will just add another 20 minutes for Howard to interview her.

At least all the lovely callers will having an in for the next month.

BOBO: Hey Howard, great interview with Gaga...so does Beth ever....

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.
I just hope her whole rear end in a top hat is hanging out when/if she comes in. Seriously, Gary is so lovely at booking guests at this point.

Also, when Gary was talking about getting KoAB/Big Black paid, he referred to them as "civilians." Is that typical radio speak or does Gary think he's all of a sudden in the military?

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Ribsauce posted:

I hate to support Robin but the Nazis would search for all type of weird poo poo like the holy grail. I am pretty sure they had expeditions all over the earth looking for crazy stuff like the holy grail or a secret mayan calendar or other crap.

Crotch Bat posted:

Hitler couldn't have cared less about that nonsense. Himmler studied the occult and Hitler privately admitted to Albert Speer that he was embarrassed by it all, but allowed it to continue because the imagery (like the Arthur legend at Wewelsburg) could be used for propaganda. Himmler's expeditions with the Ahnenerbe were racially motivated, not mystic or religious. They didn't search for the Holy Grail or Ark or anything of the sort. Robin is dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilLemon
Sep 15, 2004
Squeeze me. I squirt.

ziglol posted:

Different angle, but you can see benjy clearer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf54S7M7o6Y

He waves at the camera first

Not that I love Benjy, but this is wonderfully epic.