Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazycarl
Jun 13, 2001

Welcome to TB Diddlers in Mokena.

Where the special is always Dr Rassmusin's Hot Beef Injection and you can play "Whers my Manometer" with other diners

Perigryn posted:

I knew he'd do that...so I saved it for posterity.

so did I, and it is still up for anyone who hasnt seen it yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

quote:

"For months on end Jeff has been completely sober and has been in an amazing spot in life - and just because of one video which was meant to be fun there's been alot of negativity and bad press surrounding Jeff - and because of that I'm going to take the video down. It's just one of those things..uh..it's terrible when people are judgmental. Jeff is in a great place. Jeff has been amazing in his life and he has a perfect life going on for himself right now - and because yesterday he cut loose and had a little fun and we were doing win the shot call the spot everyone started judging him."

Had to put that video into text form not only because it's short but it's crazy. I'm just gonna bold that whole thing because who is Matt Hardy even trying to fool anymore?

Orange Carlisle fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Jun 7, 2011

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
After watching that video, I think I figured out the next TNA GDT title. "IMPACT Wrestling on X/X is ELECTRIC." :downsrim:

But seriously. Whenever we think Matt and Jeff can't get any more stupid, they prove us wrong.

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?
From the people who DIDN'T bring you Road Diaries with Colt, Sal, and Bryan comes another road documentary with Tracey Smothers and Paul London!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DoTV1oNMxs Part 1

Eugene Jerome
Jun 24, 2005

by angerbeet
Ultimate Warrior is going to release a 1-hour shoot on Hulk Hogan later this month, and he just posted this preview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XP4gWpyIww

Holy poo poo!

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Man, that ugly painting to the left of him is really distracting.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Eugene Jerome posted:

Ultimate Warrior is going to release a 1-hour shoot on Hulk Hogan later this month, and he just posted this preview:

Holy poo poo!

He's assuming the gently caress out of those controls. *snarl*

Can't wait for this.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

Eugene Jerome posted:

Holy poo poo!

I am excited for this. The background music was annoying though.

Lloyd Van Buren
Feb 19, 2010

FESTIVE PEOPLE!
Warrior is a sack of poo poo too. gently caress that guy.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

MrMondayNight posted:

Warrior is a sack of poo poo too. gently caress that guy.

Warrior has horrible opinions but I think by being anti-gay and the Ultimate Warrior he may have shamed some on the fence homophobes into being less homophobic. Do you really want to share a worldview with a joke from your childhood?

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
The music exploding when he says I'M THE ONLY GUY WHO DIDN'T SLEEP WITH YOUR WIFE!!! was amazing

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I am looking forward to this, as long as that music doesn't end up being in the full version.

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

DMPunk posted:

From the people who DIDN'T bring you Road Diaries with Colt, Sal, and Bryan comes another road documentary with Tracey Smothers and Paul London!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DoTV1oNMxs Part 1

This would probably be awesome if I could understand a single thing Tracy was saying and if it weren't mic'd like poo poo.

But it did link me this, which made me remember how much I liked Confidential

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI2ae_mdiko

Fish Of Doom fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Jun 8, 2011

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Eugene Jerome posted:

Holy poo poo!

Haha, good lord that's going to be amazing. Warrior is crazy but he's just the type of crazy to not give a poo poo about putting all kinds of real stuff out there. I wonder if this will actually get released or if Hogan will lawyer the gently caress out of it.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Professional wrestling: where a racist homophobe can be the lesser of two evils.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Skinty McEdger posted:

Professional wrestling: where a racist homophobe can be the lesser of two evils.

Incredibly sad but true. This is Hulk Hogan we're talking about though - he's in an entirely separate class of shithead that is all his own.

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

Man, Warrior is going to be SUED!

Claim cocaine use and an open relationship with no proof other than your ramblings. I can see Hogan just sitting there and calling his lawyer, (points at the phone) "Brother, this is where the power lies."

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

Man, Warrior is going to be SUED!

Claim cocaine use and an open relationship with no proof other than your ramblings. I can see Hogan just sitting there and calling his lawyer, (points at the phone) "Brother, this is where the power lies."

Can Hogan afford a lawyer these days?

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier
Want some FREE WRESTLING? The new Podcast-a-Go-Go features The Colony vs The Osirian Portal from Three Fisted Tales: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmfn7rbRv5Q

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

weekly font posted:

I could see a lawyer listening to the details of why Hogan wants to sue and being okay with taking a percentage of the settlement. Plus, TNA probably pays him reasonably well.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

weekly font posted:

I guess they slapped his name on some Kinect game the other day. Probably enough to get a lawyer and this months alimony payment.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Plus, TNA probably pays him reasonably well.

He gets well over a million to basically do nothing, so yeah, I'd say he's doing okay there.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

apsouthern posted:

Want some FREE WRESTLING? The new Podcast-a-Go-Go features The Colony vs The Osirian Portal from Three Fisted Tales: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmfn7rbRv5Q

This match is fantastic, by the way. Go out of your way to see this (by clicking the readily provided link).

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

CombineThresher posted:

He gets well over a million to basically do nothing, so yeah, I'd say he's doing okay there.

If that isn't enough (The Warrior's almighty legal department targeting Lowtax is what brought my attention to SA), the Knockouts can always take another pay cut.

Eugene Jerome
Jun 24, 2005

by angerbeet
And as expected...

http://www.tmz.com/2011/06/08/hulk-...t-suing-lawyer/

quote:

Hulk Hogan THREATENS Lawsuit Against Warrior!

47 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Hulk Hogan is not taking the bashing from The Ultimate Warrior lying down, telling TMZ he plans on filing a lawsuit against the Warrior for "spewing sewage."

The Warrior went crazy on a 7-minute video tirade, saying, among other things, that Hulk is a cocaine user who had an open marriage and encouraged ex-wife Linda Hogan to have sex with other wrestlers.

For starters, Hulk says the allegation of drug use is "a blatant lie."

As for claims about Linda, Hulk says, "None of that ever happened. This guy is out of his mind."

Hulk says he's tried ignoring The Ultimate Warrior, to no avail. So now Hulk has gotten his lawyer involved and plans on dropping the hammer -- in court.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Hogan doesn't drop hammers.

Hogan drops AXE BOMBAS~!

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Not to be a dick, and being a guy I have no idea what she must be going thru, but its been like 6 months since she lost her baby. How much time do you need exactly?
I want this to go to court. And the trial to be on PPV. And have them cut promos leading up to it. I need to hear Warrior tell Hogan how he is gonna take the plane into a nose dive again.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

DMPunk posted:

I want this to go to court. And the trial to be on PPV. And have them cut promos leading up to it. I need to hear Warrior tell Hogan how he is gonna take the plane into a nose dive again.

It might be the only thing I want to see Nancy Grace talk about.

And even then, only partially want to see.

"BOMBSHELL TONIGHT, ULTIMATE WARRIOR REVEALS THAT HULK HOGAN HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A VALET. IS THIS A PARKING VALET OR ANOTHER CRAZY WRESTLING TERM?"

Eugene Jerome
Jun 24, 2005

by angerbeet

Lone Rogue posted:

It might be the only thing I want to see Nancy Grace talk about.

And even then, only partially want to see.

"BOMBSHELL TONIGHT, ULTIMATE WARRIOR REVEALS THAT HULK HOGAN HAD AN AFFAIR WITH A VALET. IS THIS A PARKING VALET OR ANOTHER CRAZY WRESTLING TERM?"

"Joining us now, someone who had legal troubles with Mr. Warrior before, Lowtax!"

This must happen.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Was Nancy Grace the one who said that Benoit snapped because he wasn't part of the four horsemen?

DMPunk
Jan 25, 2010

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Was Nancy Grace the one who said that Benoit snapped because he wasn't part of the four horsemen?

I remember hearing people say that Benoit was mad cause he was on ECW and not RAW or Smackdown at the time.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Exhibit A for the defence: a complilation of every Hogan promo from the 80's.

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Skinty McEdger posted:

Exhibit A for the defence: a complilation of every promo from the 80's.

Literally everyone was on coke.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Drafted from the 4 Horsemen to RAW, or something equally uninformed.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Drafted from the 4 Horsemen to RAW, or something equally uninformed.

I am 100 per cent convinced someone on her writing staff trolled her. Because I tried skimming Wikipedia to get that impression and it's loving impossible.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

apsouthern posted:

Did Ophidean name his Sister's of Mercy suplex after the Leonard Cohen song? If so, that's kind of rad.

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA

Fucken_Gieux posted:

Did Ophidean name his Sister's of Mercy suplex after the Leonard Cohen song? If so, that's kind of rad.

It was also the name of a failed pre-headbanger wrestling nuns gimmick.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Fucken_Gieux posted:

That's the Portal's pyramid suplex. Sisters of Mercy is just what UMB screams when a big high spot happens. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if that is where UMB got it from.

apsouthern
May 24, 2007

Chain Gang Soldier

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

That's the Portal's pyramid suplex. Sisters of Mercy is just what UMB screams when a big high spot happens. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if that is where UMB got it from.

To be honest, I'd have thought given Ultramantis' taste in music that he'd more likely to have got it from this lot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROnXv7Z7v28

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mad Reverend Rad
Jun 22, 2002

rock and roll's greatest shithead
Or, y'know, that Smiths-loving UMB just a fan of the Sisters of Mercy.

edit: AP! EFB.

• Locked thread