Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
gone

kylej fucked around with this message at 02:41 on May 16, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bring Back Noid
Sep 16, 2005

quote:

Selling the SV650S because I want to buy a naked SV

Can't you just take the fairings off? Or am I missing something? :confused:

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Dschingis Khan posted:

Can't you just take the fairings off? Or am I missing something? :confused:

It's not like you undo three screws and the bike turns into a naked. I don't have the skill to do the swap and sourcing parts/paying labor would be a massive pain in the rear end. It would also require a handlebar swap and replacing all the cables.

I can sell and re-buy a different bike in a weekend with no extra cash out my pocket.

-Inu-
Nov 11, 2008

TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY CUBIC CENTIMETERS
gone

-Inu- fucked around with this message at 02:03 on May 25, 2011

hayden.
Sep 11, 2007

here's a goat on a pig or something

kylej posted:

It's not like you undo three screws and the bike turns into a naked. I don't have the skill to do the swap and sourcing parts/paying labor would be a massive pain in the rear end. It would also require a handlebar swap and replacing all the cables.

I can sell and re-buy a different bike in a weekend with no extra cash out my pocket.

Are there no registration/titling costs where you live? In Texas anyway I essentially pay sales tax with every used vehicle I buy, even from private parties.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

hayden. posted:

Are there no registration/titling costs where you live? In Texas anyway I essentially pay sales tax with every used vehicle I buy, even from private parties.

He's in New Hampshire so no, lucky SOB. I'm a state south, we're called Taxachusetts :(

Shadowgate
May 6, 2007

Soiled Meat

-Inu- posted:

I have this thing.

Won it from GoPro. Brand new in box, 1080p version. I'd rather do a track day or two than have a camera so $240 shipped CA price. Retail is $300+tax/shipping.

I'm interested. Check your PMs.

that one guy chad
Jan 12, 2008

Selling my 2000 SV650 after recently buying an R6:

Bike's been sold.

that one guy chad fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jun 1, 2011

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Edit: Sold.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 20:53 on May 24, 2011

redscare
Aug 14, 2003
edit: redacted

redscare fucked around with this message at 07:55 on May 12, 2011

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
(posted this on my local Craigslist here in Rochester NY, worth a shot here)

I'm now exploring an upgrade to a Suzuki GSXR-600 or 750. A test ride on a 600 the other day bit me hard in a good way, and I've been thinking nonstop about upgrading to an 600/750.

I have $4k cash in hand.

The 600 / 750 must be in excellent condition, meaning oil changes were done religiously, along with other maintenance (fork seals, valves, brakes, etc.). I'm okay with scuffs and scratches on fairings. All maintenance records on file is a huge plus.

We could do a trade - I have a beautiful, well-kept 2005 SV650 with a GSXR-1000 front end, ZX6R shock, various engine upgrades and some other goodies that I would be willing to trade if I like your GSX-R.

No track bikes. :)

Nyyen
Jun 26, 2005

MACHINE MEN
with MACHINE MINDS
and MACHINE HEARTS
NM

Nyyen fucked around with this message at 18:51 on May 20, 2011

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Nevermind bikes sold locally

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 23:53 on May 16, 2011

Liopleurodon
Jan 20, 2010
Looking for a Kawasaki Ninja 250r for a first bike, but am having no luck in my area. Any Montreal Goons selling/know someone selling an older one for cheap?

scarface11d
Nov 12, 2010
I have an Apollo Rampage and a Trax TFS.1DS for sale please make a bid.. Im in the UK.. we will have to arrange a pick up..

EvilCrayon
Dec 30, 2007
I have a black Vanson jacket in a size XS but it'll fit a 36/38 with a slim waist. Has room for armour in the forearms, shoulder, and back. Adjustable waistband and 4 zip up vents (2 on chest and 2 on side near waist).

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy/2387293506.html

Never worn, looking for $200obo

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005
Random brown motorcycle jacket, has armor. $100 obo

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180668466717&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Triumph Raptor jacket 42R $35

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180668453246&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT

Armyman25 fucked around with this message at 22:38 on Jun 11, 2011

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
All prices are shipped to the US (outside the US let me know, we will figure something out).

I sold my MX bike a couple weeks ago (more into MTB riding now, less maintenance, etc). This stuff still has a ton of life left, so I would love to see it all go to a new home.

First up is a pair of A*'s Tech 7 MX boots, size 12. Bought back I think in 08, they are used but still have tons of life left. Buckles all work perfectly, and the only damage is pictured. It doesn't cause any issues unless you prefer to look real pretty when riding.

Boots sold locally.

Chest protector sold locally.

Now a set of No Fear pants and jersey, size 38 pants, Large jersey. Bought last year. Jersey has slight discoloration on the back due to a dirt nap. No damage, pretty much like new.

Asking $40 shipped.

Front

Back

Last but not least is a set of Thor Core pants, size 38. No matching jersey, it was involved in an oil spill when transporting the bike to ride (pants were fine though, in a different area). These are a few years old and were my primary riding pants, so they do have some wear and discoloration, but still have TONS of life left.

Not sure of a good price on these, make an offer if you want them.

Front

Back

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 13:34 on May 25, 2011

EvilCrayon
Dec 30, 2007
Somebody buy my 78 XL350...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcd/2389198389.html

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse

EvilCrayon posted:

Somebody buy my 78 XL350...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcd/2389198389.html

Whats the seat height? Man i really should have emailed you about that CL. ggggrrrr

that one guy chad
Jan 12, 2008

Lowering price a bit on my SV.

EvilCrayon
Dec 30, 2007

BlueBayou posted:

Whats the seat height? Man i really should have emailed you about that CL. ggggrrrr

32 inches? I was considering cutting off some foam from the seat so my girlfriend could use it

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse

EvilCrayon posted:

32 inches? I was considering cutting off some foam from the seat so my girlfriend could use it

Im just hella short and have little patience for bikes that I cant get both feet down on. My ninja, at 29 inches is already more height than I'd like.

MotoMind
May 5, 2007

gently caress that XL350 is hot. Those old Jap bikes come with a mattress worth of foam on the seat, although it would be a shame to hack that one up. Just get an old pan and seat on eBay and staple up some vinyl covering.

King Nothing
Apr 26, 2005

Ray was on a stool when he glocked the cow.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3414028

I'm selling #5 and #8T pins for a pit bull front stand.

Click here to see which pin fits your motorcycle

Nyyen
Jun 26, 2005

MACHINE MEN
with MACHINE MINDS
and MACHINE HEARTS

IAMKOREA posted:

Check out my SA mart thread!

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3394829

Alpinestars Tech 3 Boots
Size 11
Only lightly used. Still smell new.
Asking $150 shipped.

Yoshimura Jacket
Size 42
Manufactured by Pilot
Leather, some perforated areas, stretch panels in the arms. Only worn a few times. Never crashed in. Armor in elbows and shoulder.
Asking $150 shipped.

I saw that you had a bionic jacket for sale in the original ad. Did you sell it?

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
I posted my spare Scorpion Stinger Perforated Leather Jacket - Size Small on ebay.

One of you guys buy it, it's an awesome jacket, I love mine but I don't need two identical jackets laying around. Super hot climates are no problem with this thing. I ride in 110*F weather with mine. Or put the liner in, I've ridden down to 50's-60's with it and a warm pair of pants and a scarf.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190539396327

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

I've got a 2006-2011 Yamaha R6 Graves Exhaust

I don't have an R6 so I certainly don't need it. It's bran new, flawless, etc.

You tell me what it's worth to you

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back

Spiffness posted:

I've got a 2006-2011 Yamaha R6 Graves Exhaust

I don't have an R6 so I certainly don't need it. It's bran new, flawless, etc.

You tell me what it's worth to you

Quality muffler, nearly silent.

BigRedCat
May 23, 2003
I'm a unique snowflake, just like everyone else.

Rontalvos posted:

I posted my spare Scorpion Stinger Perforated Leather Jacket - Size Small on ebay.

One of you guys buy it, it's an awesome jacket, I love mine but I don't need two identical jackets laying around. Super hot climates are no problem with this thing. I ride in 110*F weather with mine. Or put the liner in, I've ridden down to 50's-60's with it and a warm pair of pants and a scarf.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190539396327

Just in case anyone is considering it, I have this exact jacket and like it a lot.

Baller Witness Bro
Nov 16, 2006

Hey FedEx, how dare you deliver something before your "delivered by" time.
Anyone interested (doubt it) in an AFX FX-3 helmet? I don't wear anything like this so I have no use for it.

It looks like they go for like 40-50 new, I'll do....$20 shipped obo. All black helmet with a couple scratches on the right side. Size Large, 60-61cm, ~7.5in hat size. You can PM me if interested.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Posting these up for a friend, who of course is negotiable on the prices, but not lowball status. All of his info is in the CL posts. I can only provide info about the bike and how it was ridden, because I never wore his gear.. but you get the point :)

Ducati Puma Riding Boots Shoes? Size 12: $80

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/2413985952.html

Alpinestars RC-1 Jacket Size 50US 60Euro: $310

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/2413981981.html

Alpinestars SVX-R Boots Size 12: $210

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcd/2413975069.html

Alpinestars GP-Pro Gloves Size XXL: $150

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcd/2413972449.html

And finally.. His 2009 R6 Raven with 2k miles: $8750 OBO

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/2413918241.html

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.

BigRedCat posted:

Just in case anyone is considering it, I have this exact jacket and like it a lot.

3rd'ing it, the Stinger is one of a kind. I have the same in blue, thanks to another goon :)

FuzzyWuzzyBear
Sep 8, 2003

Edit: My KTM is sold. =( Le sigh...

FuzzyWuzzyBear fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Jun 25, 2011

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
edit: changed plans to sell my SV650, based on economic/academic forecasting.

the walkin dude fucked around with this message at 16:31 on Jun 10, 2011

Empire Waffles
Apr 3, 2009
Where are you located, the walkin dude?

e: Oh, I just noticed the plates....

e2: 2 of my favorite CA bikes just went for sale and they're so far away

Empire Waffles fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jun 7, 2011

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Gone.

END OF AN ERROR fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Jul 6, 2011

MuffinMan
Oct 1, 2001

roger that sir, you're good to go.
If anyone in the southwest is interested, I'm looking to sell my 2001 SV650. I'm in the Phoenix Metro area.

It has 33k miles on it currently. I've put the last 16k miles on it and in that time it hasn't been in any kind of accident, and before then it seemed clean as heck as well.

The engine has been maintained well, I replaced the voltage regulator as mine kept burning out in the AZ sun, and it has a brand new battery. It will need the following replaced soon;

Chain/Sprockets
Tires
Leaky fork seal :(
seats/seat covers, previous owner left it in the sun a lot so they're cracked.

It was a great commuter bike and always treated me well, unfortunately right now I'm with someone who hates the idea of "something happening" to me and I could probably use the cash anyways. I'd like to get $2000 for it, but I'm willing to entertain offers.

And here's the only picture I have available.

MuffinMan fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Jun 7, 2011

benwards
Apr 9, 2007

Another youthful indiscretion
Selling my 2002 sv650 naked.

Located in San Jose, CA, willing to deliver within reason. Need to sell pronto on account of moving to DC. $100 goon discount (and I'm flexible on the price, especially if you're a new rider).

Edit: PM or email me at at dat google mail.

benwards fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Sep 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schreibs
Oct 11, 2009

benwards posted:

Selling my 2002 sv650 naked.

Located in San Jose, CA, willing to deliver within reason. Need to sell pronto on account of moving to DC. $100 goon discount (and I'm flexible on the price, especially if you're a new rider).

Edit: PM or email me at benwards1 at dat google mail.

Do you want to buy my SV in the DC area for that much? Its an '03... picture in profile.