Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

Tunnelman posted:

Tryin to get a video of Olive's cat sounds. When she meows at me when I wake up in the morning it sounds like a dying alley cat. Real janky

Get a corgi to go with your cat, p much the best dogs

lmao no having worked with 12 corgis i can now say that they are not the best dogs imo

oh hey ps one time a long time ago i posted about my last day working for that hoarder/"rescue" and i walked i 75lb corgi? really gross? welp my friend sent me the pic he took. its small and really poo poo quality cause its been sent from phone to phone to facebook but:

motherfucker rippled like those museum gift shop water-snake toys when he walked. dribbled poo poo everywhere, couldnt sit down properly, walks for like 5 minutes at a time. poor joey :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
also heres the link to that columbus pet expo photo album because i dont give a gently caress its just facebook and i trust y'all (except fishmech)

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.

substance1987 posted:

D'awwwwwwwwwwe~

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
gizmotongue

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
cat tongue :3:

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese
Celebrating my camera getting fixed in my Evo by posting catte pix

MIA WHERE IS YOUR FACE

oh there it is

I'm the bottle of shampoo inexplicably in our den for some reason

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
nice clashing rugs moron

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese

graph posted:

nice clashing rugs moron

I'm sorry our house's nexus of computery doesn't meet your interior design standards

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
what would happen if you put down a carpet with a bunch of hot chicks printed on it

LooseChanj
Feb 17, 2006

Logicaaaaaaaaal!
Say a prayer for ol' Smokey:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

PipeRifle posted:

LooseChanj
Feb 17, 2006

Logicaaaaaaaaal!
The two coolest cattes in the 'hood:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Should've made it hang out longer before the cat notices, maybe taken out the YOSPOS bit

I'm my own worst critic

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

PipeRifle posted:

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

PipeRifle posted:

ahahahahaha oh wow

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
ralph's lil hernia was looking bigger so i took him back to the vet. they don't want to operate because he's still got a cold, but they did a white cell count just to make sure it wasn't necrotic. ralph FLIPPED THE gently caress OUT when they tried to draw blood from him, like I WILL loving MURDER YOU ALL AND EAT YOUR FAMILIES UNHAND ME

his file from the humane society said they had to sedate him to neuter him because he was going apeshit but this is the first time i'd ever actually seen him do it and holy crap. it took three trained adults to restrain and draw blood from a 4 lb kitten lol

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

PipeRifle posted:

all my fives

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

Trig Discipline posted:

ralph's lil hernia was looking bigger so i took him back to the vet. they don't want to operate because he's still got a cold, but they did a white cell count just to make sure it wasn't necrotic. ralph FLIPPED THE gently caress OUT when they tried to draw blood from him, like I WILL loving MURDER YOU ALL AND EAT YOUR FAMILIES UNHAND ME

his file from the humane society said they had to sedate him to neuter him because he was going apeshit but this is the first time i'd ever actually seen him do it and holy crap. it took three trained adults to restrain and draw blood from a 4 lb kitten lol

holy poo poo

i was playing with catte today and made the mistake of crawling on my hands and knees--dude lost his poo poo, got all floofy tail and ran th efuck away lookin at me all hunched back and poo poo. :( sorry kitten

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

i was playing with catte today and made the mistake of crawling on my hands and knees--dude lost his poo poo, got all floofy tail and ran th efuck away lookin at me all hunched back and poo poo. :( sorry kitten

lol

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jT7_CtjEVFU

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"

holy poo poo

Hahaha; kittens freak out over the dumbest stuff, you'll get used to it.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

holy poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa56FHqCEE8

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Janin posted:

Hahaha; kittens freak out over the dumbest stuff, you'll get used to it.

they're like the tea party of animals

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
kittens freak out over everything in the world including themselves

I remember one of our cats right after we got her was chasing her tail on the rug and managed to catch it, then gave it a good bite and ran away because it hurt

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
i had a kitten that was gnawing on a T-Bone and he started growling and hissing at it because it was too hard to chew

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Kirk posted:

i had a kitten that was gnawing on a T-Bone and he started growling and hissing at it because it was too hard to chew

i do the same thing

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

substance1987 posted:

Fine have some lovely cell phone pics because I give no fucks

Is this a Russian Blue or a British Shorthair or a lovely French blue catte?

I want one.

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.

get to work, vassals!

thanks beaton

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
kate-chan~~~~ :allears:

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
Esteban will sit on one of my stools and then get angry for whatever reason and start flapping his tail around, then he'll look under the stool and see something back there flapping around, and then jump around real quick to grab it and actually chase his own tail around on top of a stool, inevitably destabilizing it and knocking it over with him on top.

this is the only pic I ever got of it.

IMG_8028.jpg by dunx17, on Flickr

before shot with anger

IMG_8023.jpg by dunx17, on Flickr

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Shaggar posted:

kate-chan~~~~ :allears:

substance1987
Mar 29, 2008

The tide of evolution carries everything before it, thoughts no less than bodies, and persons no less than nations

FISHMANPET posted:

Is this a Russian Blue or a British Shorthair or a lovely French blue catte?

I want one.

She's a Domestic Shorthair - got her from my vet in Georgia long ago when someone abandoned her on the vet's porch. She is haughty as poo poo, but is best buds ~forever~ with the calico I posted.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

dunkman posted:

Esteban will sit on one of my stools and then get angry for whatever reason and start flapping his tail around, then he'll look under the stool and see something back there flapping around, and then jump around real quick to grab it and actually chase his own tail around on top of a stool, inevitably destabilizing it and knocking it over with him on top.

this is the only pic I ever got of it.

IMG_8028.jpg by dunx17, on Flickr

before shot with anger

IMG_8023.jpg by dunx17, on Flickr

do u feel lucky punk?! about having one of the prettiest cats out there? :3

Fayez Butts fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Jun 14, 2011

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

dunkman posted:

Esteban will sit on one of my stools

learn a lesson from ur catte and stop pooping out in the open, its gorss :mad:

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

Fayez Butts posted:

do u feel lucky punk?! about having one of the prettiest cats out there? :3

the secret is to have a studio set up in your apartment with strobes and put stuff in there and the cat will inevitably get in or on it and then you can take pics

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Coffee Quack posted:

Your OS is buggy, catte status isn't updating, ha;lp

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
i wish I could bring Esteban to work but i know he'd just shed everywhere and eat cables

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
maybe i should just work from home?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

substance1987 posted:

She's a Domestic Shorthair - got her from my vet in Georgia long ago when someone abandoned her on the vet's porch. She is haughty as poo poo, but is best buds ~forever~ with the calico I posted.

I love blue cattes, I want one so much.