Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harmonica
May 18, 2004

il cinema è la vita e viceversa

oiseaux morts 1994 posted:

I'm looking for a single-player spreadsheet-style simulation game. Any kind of turn based game involving lots of charts, stats and graphs is good, but I do favour anything that involves management of a team or roster of people.

GalCiv2 is mentioned above you and it's almost that, albiet not to people-level depth.

edit: Have you played King of Dragon Pass? It's not spreadsheety, (has quite an artistic GUI) but it is stats based, it's a management/RPG game, and it shares with FM the hidden behind-the-scenes game stuff which means you can play it according to your choices, rather than min maxing like in generic RPGs. Bit of a gem.

FM is though quite frankly the daddy in that department and there's nothing on this fine earth that matches up to it in terms of combining management of people, spergy depth, stats, endless replayability, and the gameplay 'meat' of the matches themselves.

Or if there is, I've never seen that game, despite looking high and low.

There's those like X-COM and Jagged Alliance 2 which do the team aspect and stats (most detailed in JA2 with the 1.13 patch). And for spreadsheets you can play some Paradox games, but I don't think you'll find squad level depth - although I've got into Crusader Kings lately and it does do stats+personel relations quite nicely (the sequel will be even better).

I honestly think Dwarf Fortress comes close in some ways - lots of detail and micro management, within the sandbox it currently is. As much as people rail on it, its future scope (simulated Tolkien style world via dwarves) is pretty unrivalled, it'll just take ten more years to get there!

If you ask the same question in one or two years, I hope to be able to point to the game I'm currently working on, it's the things you talk about, stats, simulation and people management, but with gameplay on the side. There are a bunch of people I know who are working on similar games due to the current lack of them! An upcoming commercial-indie effort like this for iOS might be Star Command.

Harmonica fucked around with this message at 07:28 on Jun 12, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast
1: I'm looking for a good open-ended space game. Escape Velocity left a hole other games haven't been able to fill.

-Tried Space Rangers, but it didn't fit the bill either.
-EVE Online is perfect, but I'm not ruthless enough to play EVE. You seem to have to be grandma-stabbingly evil to be good in EVE.
-X3: TC has too many problems.
-Distant Worlds looks interesting, but costs $70 to get the expansion that fixes all the UI issues.

2: Open Post-Apocalyptic World. Think Fallout and Stalker. Exploring vast wastelands, ruins, dungeons, etc. Extra points for First Person.

PC Only

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

Travic posted:

1: I'm looking for a good open-ended space game. Escape Velocity left a hole other games haven't been able to fill.

-Tried Space Rangers, but it didn't fit the bill either.
-EVE Online is perfect, but I'm not ruthless enough to play EVE. You seem to have to be grandma-stabbingly evil to be good in EVE.
-X3: TC has too many problems.
-Distant Worlds looks interesting, but costs $70 to get the expansion that fixes all the UI issues.

2: Open Post-Apocalyptic World. Think Fallout and Stalker. Exploring vast wastelands, ruins, dungeons, etc. Extra points for First Person.

PC Only

1: Have you tried Freelancer? It's rather open world and open-ended, but I found it a lot of fun and have been trying to find something similar to it. I liked being able to just point in a direction in a star system and see what was there. Plus the combat was fun. Though I hated X3TC.

1: Darkstar One: Supposed to be like Freelancer, but not as good. More RPG elements, but not as good as Space Sim elements. Haven't played it though.

2: Really need more details on what you've played for this. It's a really broad category, and without stuff to go on you'll just be given stuff you've already played.

Travic
May 27, 2007

Getting nowhere fast

Bluetooth human being posted:

2: Really need more details on what you've played for this. It's a really broad category, and without stuff to go on you'll just be given stuff you've already played.

I've really only played Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I'm about to get into the Stalker series. So anything you can name is gravy.

Ideally FPS/RPG Sandbox Post-Apocalyptic game. I thought that was too specific though.

I'm looking for games that are based around exploration and survival. I love seeing a husk of a building on the horizon, trekking over to it and spending the next hour exploring it for ammo, things to sell, tech, food, medicine. That very first quest in Fallout 3 where they send you to a ruined grocery store to gather food and medicine put me though the ceiling.

Seeing a farmhouse in Stalker and wondering if there is enough food in it to justify fighting the zombies around it? Oh yes. Give me an IV of that.

Oblivion/Morrowind would also be amazing if they were more sci-fi.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

What's the best Rez-type game for the PC?

I've already tried Audioserf, I was looking for something a little more varied/involved.

Jadz
Jan 8, 2004

Stuck in the middle with you.

Travic posted:

I've really only played Fallout 3 and New Vegas. I'm about to get into the Stalker series. So anything you can name is gravy.

Ideally FPS/RPG Sandbox Post-Apocalyptic game. I thought that was too specific though.

I'm looking for games that are based around exploration and survival. I love seeing a husk of a building on the horizon, trekking over to it and spending the next hour exploring it for ammo, things to sell, tech, food, medicine. That very first quest in Fallout 3 where they send you to a ruined grocery store to gather food and medicine put me though the ceiling.

Seeing a farmhouse in Stalker and wondering if there is enough food in it to justify fighting the zombies around it? Oh yes. Give me an IV of that.

Oblivion/Morrowind would also be amazing if they were more sci-fi.

I second everything in this post. I absolutely LOVE the Fallout games, played Stalker: SOC (I'll get around to COP eventually), have more than 400 combined hours on my two main Morrowind and Oblivion characters, and I even had loads of fun with Borderlands (not quite the same, but still fun). I would LOVE to find some more games that have that open-world exploration feel, with an emphasis on survival. I love having to make a choice between scratching the itch to explore that blown-out building over the hill, or hoofing it back to base camp because I'm low on ammo, out of food and down to half health. The market needs about a hundred more of these games, and major expansions for F:NV (or FO4 for that matter) cannot come soon enough.

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

Cactus posted:

What's the best Rez-type game for the PC?

I've already tried Audioserf, I was looking for something a little more varied/involved.

Give Synaesthete a try, it should scratch the same itch.

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
SMT: Strange Journey has some of the best music I've ever heard. Any other RPGs on the PS2/PS3/PSP/DS with a similar soundtrack?

First 25 seconds of this has a sample of what I'm talking about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjVbmXuK6V8

nachos fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jun 14, 2011

Darval
Nov 20, 2007

Shiny.

Jadz posted:

I second everything in this post. I absolutely LOVE the Fallout games, played Stalker: SOC (I'll get around to COP eventually), have more than 400 combined hours on my two main Morrowind and Oblivion characters, and I even had loads of fun with Borderlands (not quite the same, but still fun). I would LOVE to find some more games that have that open-world exploration feel, with an emphasis on survival. I love having to make a choice between scratching the itch to explore that blown-out building over the hill, or hoofing it back to base camp because I'm low on ammo, out of food and down to half health. The market needs about a hundred more of these games, and major expansions for F:NV (or FO4 for that matter) cannot come soon enough.

I love stuff like this as well. I've found that roguelikes often have more detail than a lot of the big games, and detail in survival games is awesome in my world. If you can stand the graphics, interface and learning curve, I can recommend Unreal World. You're basically dumped in iron age Finland, with some basic equipment. Good luck scratching out enough food to get by! Just remember, winter is never far enough away.

teh_Broseph
Oct 21, 2010

THE LAST METROID IS IN
CATTIVITY. THE GALAXY
IS AT PEACE...
Lipstick Apathy

Travic posted:

Survival shooter

Metro 2033! It's not open exploration stuff; very corridor. BUT, on my 2nd playthrough I ventured down hallways and tunnels off the main path that I was too piss scared to go in the first time. Why? In hopes there might be a bullet. If lucky..2-3 bullets. It can be a touch clunky and take some time to get used to how the game works, but in a good way. If you really want a challenge and even more atmosphere than the ridiculous amounts it already has you can start on Ranger Hardcore difficulty which takes away your crosshairs and HUD (and does a few other little things). Verrry pretty, graphics-wise too, especially if you can turn the DX11 fanciness on (may have to drop resolution and general settings a bit). Many <3s for that game.

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat

nachos posted:

SMT: Strange Journey has some of the best music I've ever heard. Any other RPGs on the PS2/PS3/PSP/DS with a similar soundtrack?

First 25 seconds of this has a sample of what I'm talking about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjVbmXuK6V8

Nier for PS3. The gameplay's rather simple hack and slash stuff but the music is goddamn stunning, and it has an excellent story to boot. I would give a Youtube link, but I can't find one without major spoilers in the related videos section.

Oh, and SMT games have great music in general, so you can't go wrong with one you havn't played yet - and if you havn't played SMT: Nocturne then you really need to play that.

Tribal Rival
Oct 5, 2008

I am this fiery snail crawling home
Sacred 2 was a great recommendation, so I'm back for more.

I loved the newest forza for 360. I am done with it and need a new racing game. I am looking for something with highly "mod-able" cars and a big selection of cars.

I only have an xbox 360, as my laptop is unable to do much gaming. Suggestions?

Harmonica
May 18, 2004

Waiting until Forza 4 arrives is essentially your only option 360 wise.

Cowcatcher
Dec 23, 2005

OUR PEOPLE WERE BORN OF THE SKY
I'm looking for a lighter strategy or building game for a non-gamer, something like Virtual City which turned out to be a pretty well designed game despite its appearance

From Earth
Oct 21, 2005

Looking for a game with the following properties:

- PC.
- Available on Steam.
- Fairly recent (last two, three years).
- Can be played with a controller (X-Box controller for Windows).
- Preferably little aiming (i.e., no FPS).
- Preferred genres: Action, adventure.
- No sports games.
- Not Assassins Creed (played through and loved AC2 recently, but I want to wait a month or two before I buy Brotherhood).

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

From Earth posted:

- PC.
- Available on Steam.
- No sports games.
- Not Assassins Creed (played through and loved AC2 recently, but I want to wait a month or two before I buy Brotherhood).

Yeah, we're going to need more than that to go on, there's hundred of games that meet those criteria. What are some action/adventure games you enjoy?

I guess if you want something like Assassin's Creed that's not Assassin's Creed, the Prince of Persia games could be good.

Ashenai fucked around with this message at 06:55 on Jun 17, 2011

General Emergency
Apr 2, 2009

Can we talk?

From Earth posted:

- PC.
- Available on Steam.
- No sports games.

Have you played Batman: Arkham Asylum? It has full support for the X-Box controller, some similar gameplay as Assassins Creed (silent takedowns, sneaking around) and is overall a very solid, well made game. You can enjoy even if you aren't a big Batman fan.

Plus, you know... you get be Batman.

clockworkjoe
May 31, 2000

Rolled a 1 on the random encounter table, didn't you?
I've been playing Lead and Gold a lot lately and it's fun but there aren't enough players or maps.

I'd like a multiplayer FPS or third person shooter with the following requirements:

easy to jump in and out of games

no huge learning curves - I don't want dozens of weapons, classes, complex team tactics (no TF2, CoD, battlefield)

community is not especially abusive - voice chat is a negative more than a bonus

Good, smooth gameplay

not L4D, L4D2 or Killing Floor (also burned out on them)

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

clockworkjoe posted:

I've been playing Lead and Gold a lot lately and it's fun but there aren't enough players or maps.

I'd like a multiplayer FPS or third person shooter with the following requirements:

easy to jump in and out of games

no huge learning curves - I don't want dozens of weapons, classes, complex team tactics (no TF2, CoD, battlefield)

community is not especially abusive - voice chat is a negative more than a bonus

Good, smooth gameplay

not L4D, L4D2 or Killing Floor (also burned out on them)

Borderlands seems like the game for you!

clockworkjoe
May 31, 2000

I have Borderlands and it's okay. It didn't really grab me though. The leveling mechanics made it feel like a longass RPG.

Double Deux
Oct 30, 2010
I'm a fan of experimental, abstract, and disturbing games. Would love to find something similar to silent hill or LSD dream simulator.

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben

Double Deux posted:

I'm a fan of experimental, abstract, and disturbing games. Would love to find something similar to silent hill or LSD dream simulator.

The first thing that comes to mind is Yume Nikki. It's the only thing remotely similar to LSD I've ever played. There is ultimately a goal, but it's mostly getting lost in strange, often disturbing dreamscapes.

And if I can recommend games I haven't actually played myself but really, really want to, The Residents: Bad Day on the Midway, Cosmology of Kyoto, and The Dark Eye.

Rollersnake fucked around with this message at 08:31 on Jun 17, 2011

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

clockworkjoe posted:

I have Borderlands and it's okay. It didn't really grab me though. The leveling mechanics made it feel like a longass RPG.

Fair enough. The other multiplayer FPS I enjoyed was Resident Evil 5. Some questionable design choices in that one, but when it's fun, it's REALLY fun. Only two players, though.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Double Deux posted:

The Void! Have a look at the excellent LP for it :
http://lparchive.org/The-Void/

Double Deux
Oct 30, 2010

Osmosisch posted:

The Void! Have a look at the excellent LP for it :
http://lparchive.org/The-Void/

Exactly the type of game I was looking for, but sadly I've already played it AND watched that LP.

Rollersnake posted:

The first thing that comes to mind is Yume Nikki. It's the only thing remotely similar to LSD I've ever played. There is ultimately a goal, but it's mostly getting lost in strange, often disturbing dreamscapes.

And if I can recommend games I haven't actually played myself but really, really want to, The Residents: Bad Day on the Midway, Cosmology of Kyoto, and The Dark Eye.

I've played and beaten Yume Nikki, 2kki, and Fl0w. The dark eye, I've watched an LP of, which I thought was adequate for that game's style. But I'll have to check out midway and kyoto!

Kruller
Feb 20, 2004

It's time to restore dignity to the Farnsworth name!

I suddenly have a hankering for a skateboard/snowboard game along the lines of SSX3 for the original XBOX. The only requirements are a fairly simple control scheme and that is on the PS3.

Osmosisch
Sep 9, 2007

I shall make everyone look like me! Then when they trick each other, they will say "oh that Coyote, he is the smartest one, he can even trick the great Coyote."

Grimey Drawer

Double Deux posted:

Exactly the type of game I was looking for, but sadly I've already played it AND watched that LP.
In that case you're probably also aware of Icepick Lodge's new game? http://store.steampowered.com/app/41740/

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

Double Deux posted:

I'm not sure what LSD dream simulator is, but if you have never played Eternal Darkness for Gamecube, it is the closest thing I could think of to playing Silent Hill while on LSD. Some of the coolest game mechanics ever, and that game really likes to gently caress with you too. "Please Insert Controller" - WTF zombies everywhere

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU

Double Deux posted:

It's too bad you've already played The Void, I love that game.

I assume you've tried Pathologic, too? Way less accessible and more difficult, but rewarding in its one ways.

Have you tried Zeno Clash? Its mechanics are fairly standard, but its aesthetic and story structure are totally rad.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

From Earth posted:

- PC.
- Available on Steam.
- No sports games.
Darksiders is pretty fun, although there are one or two sections that do in fact require aiming which might prove frustrating. (God knows they annoyed the hell out of me as I couldn't aim using a stick if my life depended on it.) Apart from that it's a fun little game though, plus you get Mark Hamill nagging and mocking you!

General Emergency posted:

You can enjoy [Batman: Arkham Asylum] even if you aren't a big Batman fan.
And yeah, I can attest to this. Anything involving any kind of superheroes generally renders me unable to care any less, but Batman: AA got me hooked enough for three 100% playthroughs.

MMAgCh fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Jun 17, 2011

clockworkjoe
May 31, 2000

Ashenai posted:

Fair enough. The other multiplayer FPS I enjoyed was Resident Evil 5. Some questionable design choices in that one, but when it's fun, it's REALLY fun. Only two players, though.

how is the PC port of RE5? I have a 360 but I'm not going to pay for Live.

Ashenai
Oct 5, 2005

You taught me language;
and my profit on't
Is, I know how to curse.

clockworkjoe posted:

how is the PC port of RE5? I have a 360 but I'm not going to pay for Live.

It's perfectly decent, none of the problems that RE4 had. I played it on the PC myself with a buddy, we had a blast.

lDDQD
Apr 16, 2006
I'm looking for more 2D platformers to play. Preferably for PC, but anything that can be emulated is fair game. Or PSP/NDS.

games from the same genre [2d platformers] I really liked
(in order of preference, by platform):
(pc)
-Cave Story
-Super Meat Boy
-MegaMan X4 (win32)
-N
-Abuse (win32)
-Braid
-Aquaria
-The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom

(msdos)
Fury of the Furries
Prince of Persia (1&2)
Aladdin
Prehistorik 2

(snes)
MegaMan X3

(nds)
MegaMan ZX Advent
N+

I might be forgetting some, but whatever.

PosSibley
Jan 11, 2008

21rst Century Digital Boy

lDDQD posted:

(pc)
-Cave Story
Obligatory you liked Cave Story so play Spelunky

lDDQD posted:

-Super Meat Boy
-MegaMan X4 (win32)
-N
-Abuse (win32)
-Braid
-Aquaria
Fury of the Furries
Prince of Persia (1&2)
Aladdin
Prehistorik 2
MegaMan X3
MegaMan ZX Advent
N+
Abuse was cool as hell. There is a free game called Soldat very similar to abuse mixed with counter strike and Tribes 2, but I believe it is multiplayer only (like Teeworlds)

DS has contra 4, where you can unlock NES contra and super contra (SNES). There are also several DS versions of Castlevania you might enjoy.

Secretly there are a bunch of games that have a similar feel to N-game. Try Nikujin (really difficult) (or Outland on ps3 or Shadow Complex on 360) or the original Batman on NES. Some people have professed love for Bunny Must Die which is a lot like metroid/castlevania/megaman and a lot of goons have said great things about Iji but I have never played it. Trine is platformy puzzly like the old Lost Vikings game, where you sort of have 3 persona's to solve puzzles and defeat enemies with but it's another one I have never played.

Basically sounds like you want any 2d platformer from MetroidVania to Mega Man or Puzzly stuff and there should be gigantic lists and forums of that game type.

Edit: Kirby Super Star Ultra for the DS

PosSibley fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Jun 17, 2011

Harmonica
May 18, 2004

Double Deux posted:

Maybe Pathologic? It's more pyschological, absurdist and Brechtian than abstract, but it's a trip, and it's definitely disturbing and off-kilter. I posted about it a few weeks ago so you can check out that post if you want more info. Just don't go into it expecting a highly polished AA experience, because it's clearly kind of broken, but you might find that charming.

The Void is another weirdo arty game from last year that I quite enjoyed. Possibly more what you're looking for.

Harmonica fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Jun 17, 2011

doctorfrog
Mar 14, 2007

Great.

lDDQD posted:

I'm looking for more 2D platformers to play. Preferably for PC, but anything that can be emulated is fair game. Or PSP/NDS.

games from the same genre [2d platformers] I really liked
(in order of preference, by platform):
(pc)
-Cave Story
-Super Meat Boy
-MegaMan X4 (win32)
-N
-Abuse (win32)
-Braid
-Aquaria

(msdos)
Fury of the Furries
Prince of Persia (1&2)
Aladdin
Prehistorik 2

(snes)
MegaMan X3

(nds)
MegaMan ZX Advent
N+

I might be forgetting some, but whatever.

Bytejacker seems to review a new platformer or three every week. http://www.bytejacker.com/

You've probably already played Spelunky and Super Crate Box. I don't much care for the latter, but Spelunky is one of my favorites.

doctorfrog fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jun 17, 2011

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

I have a bunch of free time coming up and want to put 40-50 hours into a game. I have a 360.

Stuff I've gone through and liked: Oblivion, Fallout 3 and NV, Mass Effect 1 & 2, Dragon Age 1 & 2, GTA IV, Saints Row 2, Assassins Creed series.

I'm thinking of picking up either Fable III or the latest Final Fantasy but am also willing to try something outside the box, just as long as it's fun and I can put a bunch of hours into it.

Demostrs
Mar 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Are there any other PC multiplayer FPSs that have a low learning curve and a large playerbase aside from Team Fortress 2? I was thinking of picking up Bad Company 2, but I don't know how complex that game is, and with Battlefield 3 right around the corner, I was thinking I might just pick that up near launch and have the exact same amount of experience everyone else has with it so I can actually not get my rear end kicked.

Harmonica
May 18, 2004

Does anyone have any suggestions for good 'castle building' games? I love turtling up and I love micro managing economy and stuff, but any combat beyond my borders in strategy games is massively less exciting to me.

Stronghold series I've played and never found it flexible enough. Majesty and Settlers are sort of in the same vein but not really construction focused at all. Castles games are good, but, well, pretty drat ancient. I'd like something a bit less stonehenge.

Dwarf Fortress is ever so good for this kind of thing but it's my fall back game for nearly every genre, and I'd like to find something new. If possible.

I haven't played Castle Strike (by the Anno guys, don't know if it got a non-German release), any good?

Harmonica fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Jun 17, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

doctor iono
May 19, 2005

I LARVA YOU

Harmonica posted:

Maybe Pathologic? It's more pyschological, absurdist and Brechtian than abstract, but it's a trip, and it's definitely disturbing and off-kilter. I posted about it a few weeks ago so you can check out that post if you want more info. Just don't go into it expecting a highly polished AA experience, because it's clearly kind of broken, but you might find that charming.

The Void is another weirdo arty game from last year that I quite enjoyed. Possibly more what you're looking for.

Both these games already got mentioned :confused:

It's cool, though, they're both fantastic.

Harmonica posted:

Does anyone have any suggestions for good 'castle building' games? I love turtling up and I love micro managing economy and stuff, but any combat beyond my borders in strategy games is massively less exciting to me.

Stronghold series I've played and never found it flexible enough. Majesty and Settlers are sort of in the same vein but not really construction focused at all. Castles games are good, but, well, pretty drat ancient. I'd like something a bit less stonehenge.

Dwarf Fortress is ever so good for this kind of thing but it's my fall back game for nearly every genre, and I'd like to find something new. If possible.

I haven't played Castle Strike (by the Anno guys, don't know if it got a non-German release), any good?

Have you played Evil Genius? You build a Bond villain-esque complex instead of a castle, but it's great for micromanaging and turtling.

Tokelau All Star posted:

I have a bunch of free time coming up and want to put 40-50 hours into a game. I have a 360.

Stuff I've gone through and liked: Oblivion, Fallout 3 and NV, Mass Effect 1 & 2, Dragon Age 1 & 2, GTA IV, Saints Row 2, Assassins Creed series.

I'm thinking of picking up either Fable III or the latest Final Fantasy but am also willing to try something outside the box, just as long as it's fun and I can put a bunch of hours into it.

Have you tried The Saboteur? It got a lot of flak from the mainstream press, but most of SA seemed to enjoy it, myself included. Check out the thread, although it might be in the archives by now. Lots of content and collectibles (in the form of things to destroy).

doctor iono fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jun 18, 2011