Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

-Atom- posted:

Reason #359 on why Benjy Bronk owns.

Until you realize he has herpes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

That's pretty awesome especially since it's Benjy.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

quote:

So, the REAL Devil actually showed up to watch Representative Anthony Weiner resign. It is not surprising that 'he' did. Evil always shows up, when good (ie: God) is on display. It is a never ending fight.

AW has done more GOOD for Americans than most. He stands up and fights for truth, and justice for 'the least of these.'

Maybe subconsciously, or consciously Rep. Weiner WANTED to be cut free of the Clintons, and the GOP. Who knows? Only time will tell.

I wish him Godspeed, and all the luck in the world. He certainly deserves our prayers, and not our wrath.

I can't help but read that comment in Underdog Lady's voice.

Mr Hands Colon
May 7, 2009

requiescant in pace.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Until you realize he has herpes.

Does he? Honest question.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Mr Hands Colon posted:

Does he? Honest question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPfk2Qx49dw

I don't think there is anything honest about Benji.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

This is my absolute favorite John the Stutterer clip, the relay sex call: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2NcnPwVMgY

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
It looks like Howard TV was at the press conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjHLZvwDDS4&hd=1

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

sedative posted:

It looks like Howard TV was at the press conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjHLZvwDDS4&hd=1

"If you ever do that again, you'll never walk."

Hhahaha the media is so loving insane

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
All media are scum. It's the job you pick when you decide you haven't done enough drugs and drunk driving in college.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

"I'm friends with George Takei, I know him!"

:ughh:

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Shes Not Impressed posted:

quote:

"Were you more than seven inches?" What a waste. The guy couldn't come up with a better heckle than that?

I'm sure that was better then any of the week long dick jokes the media made in headlines. My favorite part of that video was the one lady like crawling to him, doing whatever she can to shut him up and not ruin their sacred press meeting about a man masturbating over twitter.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
Well when you put it like that the whole thing seems ridiculous. ;)

E: Ohh and having benji ridiculing you on the worst day of your life :smith:

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Please don't talk about sex and lude behavior. I just want to hear Imus talk about his ranch and Derr eer deerr. I can't handle a picture of a clothed penis.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

FogHelmut posted:

"I'm friends with George Takei, I know him!"

:ughh:

This was my favorite line :shobon:

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP
Benjy is such a goddamn funny troll

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

sedative posted:

Why does the reporter touch his belly? Hahaha this whole thing is ridiculous.
And the EXTRA girl riding a high horse.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

sedative posted:

I'm laughing under that facepalm, I just don't want anyone to see.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Holy poo poo I might actually have to watch this. You can just FEEL the pit in Weiner's gut when Benjy stands up.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

What the hell was that all about? That was creepy and weird.

"Professional news media" :lol:

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

Kelly posted:

What the hell was that all about? That was creepy and weird.

"Professional news media" :lol:

If they have that guy on camera making a threat like that, couldn't he be drawn up on charges? It's so surreal.

The Extrapolator
Dec 14, 2006

Now what the fuck are some of these god damn questions?

If they have that guy on camera making a threat like that, couldn't he be drawn up on charges? It's so surreal.

Need Steve Langford to work on that all week.

I really enjoyed this week's shows, the guests weren't annoying and plenty of employee shenanigans. I love it when Howard talks about his friends in a rude way without naming names then starts doing an impression in Ralph's voice.

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008

The Extrapolator posted:

Other people might call it "harassment," and against the lawww.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

The Extrapolator posted:

I really enjoyed this week's shows, the guests weren't annoying and plenty of employee shenanigans. I love it when Howard talks about his friends in a rude way without naming names then starts doing an impression in Ralph's voice.

Haha I noticed the same thing. When he was talking about condoms he said a lot of guys make fun of him for using a condom then he does an impression in Ralph's voice. Hmm wonder who you're talking about?

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

quote:

Bronk tells Scoop, "I didnt go to make moral judgments, I went to make comedy ... but I shouldn't have interrupted him, that was wrong. I don't think of Anthony Weiner as a pervert, I think he's a horny guy who handled his thing wrong, and I think the words 'horny guy' are redundant."

Bill Maher mentioned Beny over Twitter after the press conference:

quote:

Who let's Howard Stern's heckling goons into Weiner's press conference? Can't we have any decorum in our sex scandals anymore?

But didn't mention it on his show last night. I wonder if he'll ever confront Stern or come back on the show to explain why he's distanced himself.

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

But didn't mention it on his show last night. I wonder if he'll ever confront Stern or come back on the show to explain why he's distanced himself.

He mentioned Benjy on his tv show the previous week when he heckled the first presser. It would be awesome if Benjy made it into all media events and heckled them. gently caress the media.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Is there really an explanation needed? Bill is way up his own rear end and Howard relentlessly busted his balls. If you can find video of the Politically Incorrect game with Gary the Retard, Daniel Carver, Beet, etc it's unbelievable. I just about died laughing when Elephant Boy appeared.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Once Bill Maher was doing a live UStream thing and answering questions, and one was if he would ever do Howard again. All he said was 'I'm a fan of Howard and time heals all wounds' or something to that effect.

Shes Not Impressed
Apr 25, 2004

kylej posted:

Is there really an explanation needed? Bill is way up his own rear end and Howard relentlessly busted his balls. If you can find video of the Politically Incorrect game with Gary the Retard, Daniel Carver, Beet, etc it's unbelievable. I just about died laughing when Elephant Boy appeared.

I don't know if an explanation is needed, but I'd enjoy the possible drama that would stem from an interview between the two. Hell, I'd love to see Howard on Real Time just because he'd monopolize the panel and ask Melissa Harris-Perry to take off her shirt.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

-Atom- posted:

Once Bill Maher was doing a live UStream thing and answering questions, and one was if he would ever do Howard again. All he said was 'I'm a fan of Howard and time heals all wounds' or something to that effect.

Well, they are both kind of goblinish mean people who say outrageous stuff non stop, makes sense they would offend each other and equally get over it or not care.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Seinfeld wouldn't do the show for like 15 years but called in recently, so Bill might show up in 2014!

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.
The Benjy thing would have been cooler if the guy had said to him "I WANT YOU TO GO TO JAIL FOR THIS."

AxeManiac posted:

Well, they are both kind of goblinish mean people who say outrageous stuff non stop, makes sense they would offend each other and equally get over it or not care.

If what Howard said was true, that all he did was turn down some project, Maher is such a baby.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I think Bill is well known for being thin-skinned. If you watch his monologue on Real Time he immediately blames the audience for not understanding his jokes after they bomb instead of admitting they aren't all that funny.

Former Human fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Jun 18, 2011

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

And a lot of this started because didn't he come in for an interview once a long time ago and he felt attacked? I seem to recall him interviewing elsewhere and saying going on the HSS was like walking into a den of vipers (which is totally true) but also speaks to him maybe having thin skin.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Well, wasn't that around the time he got fired from ABC for calling terrorist brave and everyone hated him anyway?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

AxeManiac posted:

Well, wasn't that around the time he got fired from ABC for calling terrorist brave and everyone hated him anyway?

I thought it was way before that, but I could be wrong.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Tom, this is "Mayor's Fun Money." You can use it anywhere.
I was listening to the most recent Seth Rogen interview and he brought up "Iowaska," Robin sounded immediately captivated. It seems like she'd been planning to do it for awhile.

picosecond
Dec 9, 2006

one millionth of one millionth of a second

Birthday Cake posted:

I was listening to the most recent Seth Rogen interview and he brought up "Iowaska," Robin sounded immediately captivated. It seems like she'd been planning to do it for awhile.

Ayahuasca, yeah. It's become a popular thing for rich Americans to go into the Peruvian jungles and take the stuff, for spiritual enlightenment. I remember Robin's story about it, it sounded so shallow. Then they showed the video where the shaman crushes stale bread on her feet while chanting and I was like, "What the hell happened to you, Robin?"

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009

Glumwheels posted:

He mentioned Benjy on his tv show the previous week when he heckled the first presser. It would be awesome if Benjy made it into all media events and heckled them. gently caress the media.

If only he had a silly speech impediment...

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Anybody else die laughing when Howard says something disgusting or offensive and you can hear Fred in the background off-mic go "OOOOHHHHH"? It gets me every time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burden
Jul 25, 2006

Former Human posted:

Anybody else die laughing when Howard says something disgusting or offensive and you can hear Fred in the background off-mic go "OOOOHHHHH"? It gets me every time.

Yeah. That gets me every time as well.