Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

this is my friend's cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

johndis
Jun 23, 2009

by Ozmaugh
thats a beautiful cat :) his/her coat looks real soft

notMordecai
Mar 4, 2007

Gay Boy Suicide Pact?
Sucking Dick For Satan??

PipeRifle posted:

Eat poo poo allergyhavers

Ya it loving sucked because I was only without a cat for a year (the cat I had for 14 years passed away last summer) and when I got this the allergies came within hours.

Imagine being at home for only five minutes before your entire nasal cavity constricted forcing you to be a gross mouth breather unless you take allergy medicine every other hour for a month straight.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

johndis posted:

thats a beautiful cat :) his/her coat looks real soft

she's dumb as hell and a very boring/bitchy cat but she's pretty so nobody cares

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

notMordecai posted:

Had to give away my kitten Leeloo because it was giving me and my son wicked allergies for nearly the entire 4 weeks we had her.

miss u leeloo

They have shelters for children too you know, you could have kept the kitten. :colbert:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

qirex posted:

she's dumb as hell and a very boring/bitchy cat but she's pretty so nobody cares

my old girlfriend is back ... in cat form!!!

LooseChanj
Feb 17, 2006

Logicaaaaaaaaal!

Atasi posted:

They have shelters for children too you know, you could have kept the kitten. :colbert:

or taken lots of allergy meds :mad:

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

qirex posted:

this is my friend's cat

:neckbeard: that is a wonderfully beautiful kitteh

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

PipeRifle posted:

bamzilla
Jan 13, 2005

All butt since 2012.

lazy cat battle

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese

fork bomb posted:

they.... they got meh...

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

bamzilla posted:

lazy cat battle

rules.

i went to this awesome restaurant and they have like 6 resident cats just chillin under the spanish moss in tge yard :3:

Col. Mustard
Nov 26, 2000

Initech Administrator
Nose

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Col. Mustard
Nov 26, 2000

Initech Administrator
Lazy Sunday evening after a full day in the same chair.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MachDecimal
Aug 14, 2009

Col. Mustard posted:

Nose

wanna touch that nose very carefully w/o waking the catte up

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
I had cat allergies bad when I met my wife and she had four cats but I liked her and liked her cats so I sucked it up and after 5-6 months of hell they just went away

Zeph
Apr 9, 2007

This bagga nasty from Dogbert is
FRESH

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Don't Ask posted:

plotting death

purrito

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

PipeRifle posted:

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
this is how hisserous and dorathia sleep *kitten hugs*

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.
Elmer Outside

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

dietary supplement posted:

this is how hisserous and dorathia sleep *kitten hugs*

I think I would break down in tears every time I saw that...wow

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Funhilde posted:

Elmer Outside

beautiful catte :swoon:

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003

Funhilde posted:

Elmer Outside

i hope my kittens grow up to look like this and love leashes. do you walk him or just kinda chill in the grass?

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

dietary supplement posted:

i hope my kittens grow up to look like this and love leashes. do you walk him or just kinda chill in the grass?

we've mostly just stayed hanging out on our front porch but today the grass seamed like a good call. I moved him back up to the porch when some dogges started to walk by, we actually are on a pretty busy intersection and today was especially busy due to it being gay pride day. He did really well and ate some grass and chased some gnats with pretty much lots of joy and curiosity. He's also normally very vocal but didn't meow or squeak or anything.

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

MachDecimal posted:

wanna touch that nose very carefully w/o waking the catte up

i do this on the regular, it triggers the shaky-paw reaction in faraday a couple times before he wakes up and gives me hella stink eye

he actually always has stink eye when he wakes up, his goo eye is always wonky for a minute until he gets his wake-up shakes and stretches on :allears:

god just... when you just sit down and think about it for a sec, you realize, whoa, cattes really loving own

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

cattes really loving own

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
ugh gizmo is testing my patience she has pissed on the floor twice now today so i guess we get to go to the vet and have him go DERP NOTHING WRONG YOUR CAT JUST LOVES PISSING ON CARPET!!!

i have had this cat for 6 years now and she still does this... christ why do i put up with this poo poo :smithicide:

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

cattes really loving own

they make life good

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.

his goo eye is always wonky for a minute

more :byodood: or more :pwn:?

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

flyboi posted:

ugh gizmo is testing my patience she has pissed on the floor twice now today so i guess we get to go to the vet and have him go DERP NOTHING WRONG YOUR CAT JUST LOVES PISSING ON CARPET!!!

i have had this cat for 6 years now and she still does this... christ why do i put up with this poo poo :smithicide:

is it always in the same spot(s) or just wherever? does she do it right in front of you or is it something you find later by stepping in it?

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

pee on her that'll teach her!!!

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb-KEfJxeHQ

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
I went to a pub the other night, and they have their own pet catte. You can walk up to it and start petting it. Bar cattes own.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
Our local surplus store has a cat and sometimes I drop in for amazing savings and to pet dat cat

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

Armadillos! posted:

more :byodood: or more :pwn:?

definitely :pwn:, his goo eye all kinda squinched up. like i said he give me the stinkeye. he's a spoiled baby and kind of a jerk and his farts smell like you'd swear he's sick and dying, but lawd-a-mercy i miss him a lot more than i thought i would :/

haha wow that's some bad picture quality. phone to email attachments :(

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
also holy poo poo i am giving serious credence ot the idea of a secodn cat. this is bad news

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

fork bomb posted:

is it always in the same spot(s) or just wherever? does she do it right in front of you or is it something you find later by stepping in it?

its always around the floor boards usually in specific areas... it started around where the boxes are now but then moved to next to my office door. after some research it seems to be stress-related marking so i'm going to take her to the vet and get her on kitty prozac. probably get some blood & urinalysis too just to be safe.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
get a second cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goku im piss
Mar 18, 2005

Your mama was a snowblower

flyboi posted:

we had a similar problem, also why the cattes aren't allowed in the bedroom

you could try having the carpets steamed, dunno, kinda worked for us

now they just piss next to the fishtanks instead of everywhere