Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
it's nothing to worry about. you can't have a catte and not get used to catass

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

catteass and the fact that there will be fur loving EVERYWHERE

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

JumpinJackFlash posted:

That means you're lazy about cleaning the litter box.

i clean the box twice a day typically. she's just being a jerk.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

rotor posted:

not like poop or anything, just like fingerprints, only from their assholes

i call it the starfish stamp

they're reinking it when they're lickin they butts :aaa:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
take ur hand and press it on a hot vinyl seat for 5 mins
then pull it up

thats what your catte is doing to all your things all day, but with its butt

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Jonny 290 posted:

i call it the starfish stamp

i called them assterisks

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

rotor posted:

i called them assterisks

:xd:

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

Yodzilla posted:

you can't have a catte and not get used to catass

repostin dis

edit: holy crap :catdrugs:

Lathespin.gif fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jun 21, 2011

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

just got word from the lady that the magdacam has arrived. expect cat pictures later.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

CougarsWrath posted:

:byodood:

Brett824
Mar 30, 2009

I could let these dreamkillers kill my self esteem or use the arrogance as the steam to follow my dream
I can't get my cat spayed yet and she's in heat

this is the most annoying thing in the world how do people deal with this.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Brett824 posted:

q-tips

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

relative_q posted:

just got word from the lady that the magdacam has arrived. expect cat pictures later.
:slick:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Brett824 posted:

"LET YOU PETS gently caress ALL THEY WANT!!" -- Bizarro Bob Barker

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
hodge dump

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
as a non cat owner i sometimes wonder if cat butte and stank pee are dirty little secrets you'd rather the general public not know about.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

rotor posted:

i used to have a big glass table and when the cats would sit there they'd leave little rear end in a top hat prints on it

just tell people there's an asterix pattern printed on the glass

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally

InferiorWang posted:

as a non cat owner i sometimes wonder if cat butte and stank pee are dirty little secrets you'd rather the general public not know about.

sometimes esteban will take a poop in his litter box (which is in my upstairs bathroom) and then come running downstairs and then the smell will hit me and it smells like a truck stop bathroom that hasn't been cleaned in a month.

i have no idea how, he eats the same food every day and 90% of the time they're normal non-smelly poops.

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

InferiorWang posted:

i'm pretty sure that the majority of people in the world that own pets of some sort have experienced and are used to cat butte and the occasional pee or whatever

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

dunkman posted:

sometimes esteban will take a poop in his litter box (which is in my upstairs bathroom) and then come running downstairs and then the smell will hit me and it smells like a truck stop bathroom that hasn't been cleaned in a month.

you smelled your own breath

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

dunkman posted:

i have no idea how, he eats the same food every day and 90% of the time they're normal non-smelly poops.

seriouspost he probably ate a bug.

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

graph posted:

hodge dump

so which of those is his happy face

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

relative_q posted:

i'm pretty sure that the majority of people in the world that own pets of some sort have experienced and are used to cat butte and the occasional pee or whatever

even if you don't own pets there are enough of them around that you can figure out that a) they don't wear clothes and b) they poop and it stinks

walk around a major city for five minutes and you'll probably see a dog pooping on the sidewalk. it'll be your own personal buddha moment

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
my cat gets halfway out of her litter box and paws at the carpet, its the dumbest thing and confuses her every time

im secretly hoping this kitten will teach her how to do it right :allears:

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

JawnV6 posted:

my cat gets halfway out of her litter box and paws at the carpet, its the dumbest thing and confuses her every time

my cattes are all too dumb to use the box, they'll either scratch the floor around the box, or scratch in the box but fail to cover up the poop and pee

I think there's like one cat in this household that knows what to do

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
flyboi you proud? i've used the box 3 times in a row and haven't pissed on the floor for 24 hours

but christ i look like a tool this must be my punishment :(

i really don't approve

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

huge head catte

DOOMocrat
Oct 2, 2003

flyboi posted:

i really don't approve

new favorite

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep

dunkman posted:

our old cat would burst out of the cat box room and shake his head like holy gently caress and then seconds later the smell would hit us

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

JawnV6 posted:

TOOT BOOT posted:

my cattes are all too dumb to use the box, they'll either scratch the floor around the box, or scratch in the box but fail to cover up the poop and pee

I think there's like one cat in this household that knows what to do

oh thank jesus i thought we had the only tardcats that dont know how to scratch :sweatdrop:

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
i saw some show in animal planet one night about this guy who comes into people's houses and helps them with mad cats. one couple built the litter box into the wall so that the wife didn't need to acknowledge that they poop. no comment about cat butt however that may have been cut via editing.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
sounds like that wife needs reality therapy

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

InferiorWang posted:

i saw some show in animal planet one night about this guy who comes into people's houses and helps them with mad cats. one couple built the litter box into the wall so that the wife didn't need to acknowledge that they poop. no comment about cat butt however that may have been cut via editing.

I liked that one episode where he came in with a blacklight and some couple discovered the cat had been pissing all over everything they own including their bed and clothes

Boner Buffet
Feb 16, 2006
the husband would hold the cat like a baby and it would go from calm to loc in a split second

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

TOOT BOOT posted:

I liked that one episode where he came in with a blacklight and some couple discovered the cat had been pissing all over everything they own including their bed and clothes

why would you need a black light to know this

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

why would you need a black light to know this

cat piss fluoresces under black light

it looked like a cat piss rave as soon as he turned it on

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

TOOT BOOT posted:

cat piss fluoresces under black light

it looked like a cat piss rave as soon as he turned it on

DQS is asking why the living hell didn't notice that everything those people owned was wet with cat piss and smelled of cat piss since it was covered in piss from their cat.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

El Jackalope posted:

DQS is asking why the living hell didn't notice that everything those people owned was wet with cat piss and smelled of cat piss since it was covered in piss from their cat.

I have no idea, the bed was actually wet with piss when he touched it so I don't know how they didn't notice

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
yeah for reals

i can smell even female (which is relatively nonstinky) cat piss from like 10ft away. ive been in a few houses where i guess they just tune it out, although i have no idea how

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
let's talk about piss some more instead of posting pictures of awesome cats