Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

gently caress SNEEP posted:

Hey if you're going to post poo poo like that can you just not post at all?

mlyp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

i've posted this a couple of times but w/e i'll post it again

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Impressive scrotum

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TOOT BOOT posted:

Impressive scrotum

mods namechange plz

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

I made a new nyan cat. yospos, bitch

doesn't look good on 219.css :(

that's a good nyan catte, now set it to this music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A19q7rysLs

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
PBR is brewed by Miller. Check it out, order a keg of PBR for your hipster house party where you listen to Bowie ironically. The label that covers the keg hole says "Brewed by Miller SAB."

so wrap it up ironicshittybeerdrinkailures.

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
but Bowie owns???

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Kirk posted:

but Bowie owns???

yah i was confused by that part too

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
here is a list of the conditions under which i will drink pbr:

-there is nothing else to drink

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
i would seriously chug down night train or mad dog before pbr because at least then you're getting enough alcohol to justify the calories

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Kirk posted:

but Bowie owns???

which era bowie though

<3 berlin trilogy with brian eno

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
you know you're old as gently caress when you start caring about calories in beer

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Kirk posted:

you know you're old as gently caress when you start caring about calories in beer

yup :(

Pretty Cool Name
Jan 8, 2010

wat

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

nyancat noooooo

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

mod sassinator posted:

that's a good nyan catte, now set it to this music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A19q7rysLs

gently caress yes thanks for that. I need to think of a good scrolling background though!

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

Ici came home earlier today (for the last time! :catstare: ). Now she has a shaved patch on each arm to go with her shaved belleh.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Went home this past weekend and photographed my cattes (badly).

This is Cleo. She hates everything and especially you. I think she has a princess complex.

Ribby is about 16 years old now and still going strong. She regularly kicks the asses of other cattes that come to my house.

Dido is fat.

Mozza

Hello YOSPOS
                               /

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uV_Zo0bBRE

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Radio Paranoia posted:

Went home this past weekend and photographed my cattes (badly).

This is Cleo. She hates everything and especially you. I think she has a princess complex.

Gizmo's long lost twin!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ5UJv9A4jE

Also if you live in Vancouver WA and are missing a grey catte

he's apparently a very handsome and friendly fella, but spooked by fireworks.

[/craigslist]

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Migishu posted:

Gizmo's long lost twin!

cats are sluts. so this is highly probable

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

I made a new nyan cat. yospos, bitch

doesn't look good on 219.css :(

Update:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuKFuG1IRzY

mad props to mod sassinator for the music

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
somebody gimme d8s paypal info, i got dibs on a yoscatte lid and havent paid yet but i cant find his paypal thing

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

http://linusinhats.tumblr.com/

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

somebody gimme d8s paypal info, i got dibs on a yoscatte lid and havent paid yet but i cant find his paypal thing

catnip at montanacatnip dot com

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

fork bomb posted:

Ici came home earlier today (for the last time! :catstare: ). Now she has a shaved patch on each arm to go with her shaved belleh.

:3: Feel better Ici!

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

dee eight posted:

catnip at montanacatnip dot com

i was promised some

but a certain poster that rhymes with bonnie poo windey

and ~crickets~~

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP5Xigg3glE

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
im startin to have a real problem keeping faraday from the furniture. actually it's just the one recliner. he plays with the bottom edges of the chair and the armrest kinda in the same way he plays with the mice or the kickeroo, a little too clawy and kicky and poo poo. some days he does it, some days he doesnt. dunno what to do about it, thinkin about droppin on some ssscat. mom dropped the word declaw but im pretty sure it was an empty threat spoken to him in anger cause she knows how bad that poo poo is :ohdear:

ditto also the fireplace that he wont keep out of, and the counters hes recently starting climbing on. v:sigh:v i guess the honeymoon period of good behavior is over

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

i love how linus has perma-sour face.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
while declawing is "horrible, awful terrible" gizmo got front-declawed because hers were mutant claws that were too big for her.. even with trimming she could get them stuck on any carpet or fabric and sprained a paw or two with them

got them removed by a vet here who doesn't use laser and does a special method where part of the claw is actually kept in the claw and she couldn't be happier. no pain and she doesn't do any of those special kwirky things declawed cats do.

normally they cut where that 1 is but he takes the claw out and leaves that bone where the 5 is in the claw. it has a higher risk of growing back but didn't happen with gizmo and leaves her with no pain. he said the reason most declawed cats do the weird poo poo they do with their declawed paws is because that bone at 5 is missing and it causes them pain since a round bone is making direct contact with skin instead of having the padding it normally does.

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

im startin to have a real problem keeping faraday from the furniture. actually it's just the one recliner. he plays with the bottom edges of the chair and the armrest kinda in the same way he plays with the mice or the kickeroo, a little too clawy and kicky and poo poo. some days he does it, some days he doesnt. dunno what to do about it, thinkin about droppin on some ssscat. mom dropped the word declaw but im pretty sure it was an empty threat spoken to him in anger cause she knows how bad that poo poo is :ohdear:

ditto also the fireplace that he wont keep out of, and the counters hes recently starting climbing on. v:sigh:v i guess the honeymoon period of good behavior is over

NEVER declaw- Do the soft paws/kitty caps. Most vets can put them on for you if you want for about $25. They will usually last long enough to make it worth it.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Funhilde posted:

NEVER declaw- Do the soft paws/kitty caps. Most vets can put them on for you if you want for about $25. They will usually last long enough to make it worth it.

soft paws on gizmo were a horribly bad mistake... she would rip at them and bloodied up all her paws when we tried those

Cidrick
Jun 10, 2001

Praise the siamese

cover that part of the chair with packing tape, cats hate that poo poo

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
don't declaw

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

I sympathize with declawed cats because I had the ends of my fingers cut off (which is why my posts are so bad)

seriously though try all the packing tape and bitter apple spray and soft paws and rattling jars of pennies and poo poo because all of those are cheap or free

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
rather than derail this thread into a 10 page argument about declawing i'm just going to leave this:

declawing in itself can be a terrible thing and like any procedure things can go wrong. it can leave an animal with deformities and pain/discomfort which is unfair. as the caregiver you should always do the proper research so you know what you're getting into, the different procedures done and what the outcome will be from each. you shouldn't declaw an animal unless absolutely necessary and have tried every other method possible to curb the problem that is affecting your animal. just like every other extreme procedure it should be the last thing you should do but don't shouldn't be discouraged in the extreme cases where an animal would actually benefit from the outcome than suffer.

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

hey flyboi was your less-invasive declaw more expensive? by a lot? I'm just curious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

DNova posted:

hey flyboi was your less-invasive declaw more expensive? by a lot? I'm just curious.

it was about $200 iirc

the problem is most vets won't do it because it's harder to do than just using a laser to snip the finger off and if they aren't experienced they can miss some of the quick which causes an impacted nail which is very hard to fix... finding a vet that is experienced in the procedure is hard and takes a lot of homework