Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

Reiche posted:

When it comes time, I have no doubt in my mind that the best chapter in the manga will be the one where Furuichi and Alaindelon make a contract.

Or some other demon will try to make a forced pact and it'll turn out that Alaindelon already made a pact with him while he was asleep... drat, now I really hope this happens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
A fun game: Try to summarize the events that have taken place in this manga thus far.

It ain't too easy.

KoB
May 1, 2009

quakster posted:

A fun game: Try to summarize the events that have taken place in this manga thus far.

It ain't too easy.

It truly is.... Super Milk Time.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Tatsumi Oga has comical non-adventures involving severe beatings on anyone who looks at him funny while the future demon king rests his balls on Oda's forehead. There is also a long-running sub plot concerning his friend Furuichi's love life. Tits. Tsundere. Explosions.

Was that so hard?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That's cheating and you know it.

KittenofDoom
Apr 15, 2003

Me posting IRL
Bang! Pow! Da-BUH!

the unabonger
Jun 21, 2009

KittenofDoom posted:

Bang! Pow! Da-BUH!

pretty much this happened

flowinprose
Sep 11, 2001

Where were you? .... when they built that ladder to heaven...
I have to agree, that's probably the most concise and accurate 3-word summary one could use for this manga.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

KittenofDoom posted:

Bang! Pow! Da-BUH!

This needs to be added to the wiki.

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
New chapter but I'm too tired to say anything else about it.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Elysiume posted:

New chapter but I'm too tired to say anything else about it.

It's still super milk time?

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Poor Beel and/or Oga.

Monsieur Mango
Apr 29, 2009
Angry uneducated white person
Oh my god, Aoi's expressions at that page...

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Hey why are you taking your clothes off?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Is that song a real thing?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Beelga's :aaa: face at PUDDING DANCE was the funniest drat thing.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

Yinlock posted:

Beelga's :aaa: face at PUDDING DANCE was the funniest drat thing.

That will be gold animated.

He helped to kick his own rear end... Great.

Vagrancy
Oct 15, 2005
Master of procrastination
Chapter 114

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Super Milk Time is the greatest special move.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Vagrancy posted:

Chapter 114
I don't know which part of this chapter was the best.

Black Beel still being there, "Are you replacing MK5?!", or Alain Delon making the top 12.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I totally forgot that those guys exist.

jackymc
Mar 30, 2010

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

I don't know which part of this chapter was the best.

Black Beel still being there, "Are you replacing MK5?!", or Alain Delon making the top 12.
:sotw: JUST DIE!

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom
Am issue where no one gets beaten up in any way shape or form... It's all going downhill!!!

Can't wait for a final showdown between Black Beel and Baby Beel.

KoB
May 1, 2009
All the interactions between the Beels is pure gold. God, I love this series.

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings

Liar posted:

Am issue where no one gets beaten up in any way shape or form... It's all going downhill!!!

No way, re-read that last page- they managed to fit in a beating.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

Comic posted:

No way, re-read that last page- they managed to fit in a beating.

How did I miss that? It was almost the end of the world there for a second.

Vagrancy
Oct 15, 2005
Master of procrastination
Chapter 115

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Oh heck yes this rules. I really like Aoi so gently caress yeah demon fightin' :hellyeah:

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I love how this series always seems to be just a step away from becoming a full out battle manga, and at the last moment the Author just seems to pull away and put more gags in.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
So, it's basically Kon?

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

Nahxela posted:

So, it's basically Kon?

Yup. Kinda disappointed since I got tired of his gimmick really fast, so let's hope there's more here or he just isn't an important character.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Oh man, they're bringing gods into this now? This manga is going to get even more silly. I can feel it. Feels good.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom
Mixed feelings about this chapter. Beelzebub has yet to disappoint me, so I won't get too depressed though. Anyway here's a random Beelzebub AMV that's actually pretty drat good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruG1rOiZx-k

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Not pro-click. At all.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Liar posted:

Mixed feelings about this chapter. Beelzebub has yet to disappoint me, so I won't get too depressed though. Anyway here's a random Beelzebub AMV that's actually pretty drat good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruG1rOiZx-k

Perhaps it is good if your tastes in music are super terrible.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Not to mention that it's just clips of the first bunch of episodes cut and pasted together. In the order they appeared in the show.

Liar
Dec 14, 2003

Smarts > Wisdom

quakster posted:

Not to mention that it's just clips of the first bunch of episodes cut and pasted together. In the order they appeared in the show.

I thought it was pretty good, but I don't watch many AMV's beyond the AMV Hell series, so maybe I'm missing out on what a good AMV is supposed to look like. Most AMVs look like random clips to me.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Liar posted:

I thought it was pretty good, but I don't watch many AMV's beyond the AMV Hell series, so maybe I'm missing out on what a good AMV is supposed to look like. Most AMVs look like random clips to me.

I think I've found your problem. There is no such thing.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
AMV Hell only got a pass because it was a novel idea; skits made from anime clips. Normal AMVs are so bad that I'd rather just listen to the god damned Limp Bizkit songs, no animes attached.

That said, if the song used is tolerable, it is possible to watch an AMV without feeling nauseated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comic
Feb 24, 2008

Mad Comic Stylings

Serious Frolicking posted:

I think I've found your problem. There is no such thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9197GTl1ASg :colbert:

• Locked thread