Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

kippa posted:

£1 to be a walking billboard for them, that's selling oneself pretty cheap!

Better than paying £40-50 like most other clubs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHAT A BREAKFAST
Jan 13, 2006

frankenfreak posted:

What did Aue do to deserve THAT? :gonk:

Have you ever been there?! That would answer any question :pwn:

kippa
Aug 10, 2005

Fry, it's been three days. You can't keep boogie-ing like this. You'll come down with a fever of some sort.

Mickolution posted:

Better than paying £40-50 like most other clubs.

True but most sponsors aren't quite that huge and it being white on black makes it stand out even more, although I do wonder just how long after the financial fair play rules come in that we'll start seeing multiple sponsors at once.

keveh
Sep 14, 2004

If you have a problem.....

kippa posted:

£1 to be a walking billboard for them, that's selling oneself pretty cheap!
How do you even get to that conclusion? I'd be buying it anyway, as with every kit from the past 10+ years.

WHAT A BREAKFAST
Jan 13, 2006
I somehow missed it before and don't know if it has been posted yet, but here are the new Budnesliga kits: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/552620/2/slideshow_die-neue-arbeitskleidung-der-bundesligisten.html

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

WHAT A BREAKFAST posted:

I somehow missed it before and don't know if it has been posted yet, but here are the new Budnesliga kits: http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/552620/2/slideshow_die-neue-arbeitskleidung-der-bundesligisten.html

Love the new Werder kits. If I see the home kit around on the cheap I might just pick it up.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Kind of digging those Schalke kits. A little weird, but not unseemly.

grvm
Sep 27, 2007

The violent young pony.

SquirrelyPSU posted:

Kind of digging those Schalke kits. A little weird, but not unseemly.

I'm def getting a Raul. I've wanted one for years but always refused to buy a madrid kit... no way I can't buy an obnoxious and awesome purple one now that the opportunity presents itself. I love the color.

w00bi
Dec 11, 2004

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Russia#Meaning_and_origin_of_the_colours

Look to the right.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

that jersey reminds me of the 90s for some reason

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Surely a coincidence.

w00bi
Dec 11, 2004

sticksy posted:

Surely a coincidence.

I'm sure it is because yellow is the traditional/historical alternative kit color for Chelsea. It's just such a nice coincidence, some fate of a God or something.

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

Dover Athletic's new kit (home/away/third):

Very fancy for a side in the Conference South

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

i went to the arsenal shop today. anniversary crest is horrible and huge. Checked out the away kit which looks better in person. Asked to see the box it would come in if i pre-ordered it but they were unable to get me one so i will not be taking a risk and doing so. Even if i'd also get a free wash bag.

Fooly Cooly 25
Jan 18, 2005

Todo lo tuyo ahora es MIO

GravityDaemon posted:

Inter's new home kit. It's really nice, unfortunately.

Why didn't Barcelona get these stripes instead of their piano stripes poo poo? QATAR FOUNDATIONNN!!! :doom:

Speaking of champions getting crapped on, did you guys see Dortmund's new kit of polka cube fail? Ugh.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
How good are the boxes of the soccertriads fakes?

Will my friends be able to tell it's not the real box?

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse

poty posted:

How good are the boxes of the soccertriads fakes?

Will my friends be able to tell it's not the real box?

boxes?

ive never had triads shirt come in a box

Akileese
Feb 6, 2005

If you're looking for an Arsenal 11/12 shirt, Kitbag has them for $55 which is $25 cheaper than pretty much anywhere else. They're only charging like $6.50 for naming and numbering. I got mine for $73 shipped to the US from the UK which is $7 less than the regular price. All in all I'd say if you want one named and numbered you're probably going to save like $40 dollars getting one from them.

Actually looking at other kits, it seems almost all of them are significantly cheaper and the standard shipping cost isn't even that much of a difference.

Kill All Cops
Apr 11, 2007

Pacheco de Chocobo

Hell Gem
Triad shirts come in a plastic box, Im sure all of them do at least, and not just my Man utd one.

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past

Lady Galaga posted:

Triad shirts come in a plastic box, Im sure all of them do at least, and not just my Man utd one.

I believe they only come in plastic boxes when you're a plastic fan. I'm sorry to have to tell you this, Lady Galaga.

Rankine Over Gash
Feb 18, 2010

We had our meetings in a room with a bar and Brian Clough said to me "Millsy, get the beers in and get yourself a Guinness". I told him I didn't drink. He said "Get yourself a fucking Guinness" so I did. I drank it, pulled a face and then he named me in the team. I never said no again.
Yeah, my England World Cup 2010 shirt turned up late and absolutely knackered.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

Akileese posted:

Actually looking at other kits, it seems almost all of them are significantly cheaper and the standard shipping cost isn't even that much of a difference.
The "problem" with Kitbag shirts is that their numbering isn't the official one because they like to use the plastic numbers, which for any Premiership shirt isn't correct and if you have more than one shirt looks weird and feels weird compared to the official stuff. Even Soccertriads stuff comes with the felt numbering.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

real_scud posted:

The "problem" with Kitbag shirts is that their numbering isn't the official one because they like to use the plastic numbers, which for any Premiership shirt isn't correct and if you have more than one shirt looks weird and feels weird compared to the official stuff. Even Soccertriads stuff comes with the felt numbering.

They still do that? I ordered Arsenal shirts from them in 03 (Pires and Henry :smugdog:) and the plastic lettering was awful.

real_scud
Sep 5, 2002

One of these days these elbows are gonna walk all over you

Bobby Digital posted:

They still do that? I ordered Arsenal shirts from them in 03 (Pires and Henry :smugdog:) and the plastic lettering was awful.
Believe so, I haven't heard anyone getting one from them in ages that didn't have the plastic lettering.

black.lion
Apr 1, 2004

For if he like a madman lived,
At least he like a wise one died.

real_scud posted:

Believe so, I haven't heard anyone getting one from them in ages that didn't have the plastic lettering.

I literally just received one from kitbag, there is indeed horrible plastic lettering which shows stripes straight through it

Knowing is half the battle, etc.

WangNV
Mar 22, 2001
I'm so lonely
Anybody have any ideas where I can find a Sheffield Wednesday away kit from last season? The new one is meh...

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

WangNV posted:

Anybody have any ideas where I can find a Sheffield Wednesday away kit from last season? The new one is meh...

It's a small, but http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2010-2011-Sheffield-Wednesday-Away-Shirt-Size-small-BNT-/130535111634?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1e647fbbd2

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Hey guys I think umbro read that "It's okay to troll the Irish Football Team" memorandum by Finn, because it's either that or they've gone to McDonald's managers uniforms for inspiration.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
Posted in the Serie A thread, but these deserve to be seen by everyone because they are nice. Parma's new home and away:

Home:

Away:

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
the away would be nice if it didn't have eight hundred logos on it

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Chuggo posted:

the away would be nice if it didn't have eight hundred logos on it

Yeah if they got rid of the second sponsor it would be better but it's still pretty cool I think. At least the colors all match.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
yeah, get rid of the bank one, move the crest to the side and it'd be really nice

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Not sure if this was posted already, but;

So nice. Really hope you can get it without the sponsor, but I'd probably buy it anyway

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

that Ireland one was literally just posted and compared to what a McDonalds manager wears.

Also the Juventus kits are announced and the home isn't that piano key abortion, but...

rats off to ya
Jul 22, 2008

I don't think that's a sponsor...E for Eire I believe.

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
what

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم

rats off to ya posted:

That's a 3 mate

Mandalay
Mar 16, 2007

WoW Forums Refugee

rats off to ya posted:

http://www.fai.ie/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=101133:3-becomes-fai-primary-sponsor&catid=1:senior-men&Itemid=8

e: can you buy a sponsorless Ireland national jersey?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

please tell me that's trolling

3 for eire

what the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JingleBells
Jan 7, 2007

Oh what fun it is to see the Harriers win away!

They certainly will need them for competitive games, not sure UEFA or FIFA would like other companies getting sponsorship who haven't paid lots of cash to them