Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

It's blatant, look at the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
I agree with Pete Gill that Arsenal are by no means weakened by selling Clichy. Even without bringing in Gervino, Gibbs can easily fill in the shoes of Clichy. In Fact Gibbs is 200% a better left back than Clichy

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Chuggo posted:

I agree with Pete Gill that Arsenal are by no means weakened by selling Clichy. Even without bringing in Gervino, Gibbs can easily fill in the shoes of Clichy. In Fact Gibbs is 200% a better left back than Clichy

Haha, I was just thinking about posting that one.

I liked PG's response - "That's a helluva conclusion to make given that Gibbs makes Abou Diaby appear as robust as concentre."

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.
Even if I "was" a glory hunter I'd gladly do so for Inter, I just want the best for my team. Assperini has done nothing in his career to signal he is the predigree of coach we deserve, and he will remain Assperini until he can show me he is tactically brilliant, innovative, compromising and most of all, actually win something...anything...

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

TyChan posted:

Even if I "was" a glory hunter I'd gladly do so for Inter, I just want the best for my team. Assperini has done nothing in his career to signal he is the predigree of coach we deserve, and he will remain Assperini until he can show me he is tactically brilliant, innovative, compromising and most of all, actually win something...anything...

The best part about this is that Gasperini made Thiago Motta and Diego Milito what they were the season before they went to Inter and were instrumental in winning the treble. Also I think he won Serie B.

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

quote:

Ask yourself, why we (Croats) are so pissed about your country:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
England once again show their true, ***** person.

Began stabbing and belittling, low blows by them. Famous English Spin.

Remember our national games, remember how they broke Eduardo and Modric before the key matches ... Remember how they threatened Eduardo two days before our match against them!
And then you wonder why the English are always on serbian side? So are the same! A haughty and insidiously aggressive imperialists...

They present our crest with a red star, ridicule and undermine our players and they ''mask'' the TV broadcast.

It means that their trunks are full of *****.

And because of that, AJJJJJJJJJJJJMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOO (in English: c'mon!!!)

RAZE smelly LIVE-STO(C)KE IN THE MIDDLE OF ******* ******* ENGLAND!!!!!!!!

Show them how the Croats fighting, and when we are weaker, we bite and fight till the last one!

ps
To bet THAT WILL BE TRANSMITTED broadcast.
HALF AN HOUR BEFORE MATCHES SOMEWHERE will appear SOME LINK ....
The first historic match for Stoke, a stadium full of people ... THEY WILL NOT DISTRIBUTE it, even their local TV?

How yes no.....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheeers..........
:stare:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Wasn't it Kranjcar who got injured not Modric before we played them?

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013
‎...Sergio Aguero you are an absolute joke, football mercenaries don't come bigger than you, you could have any massive club in Europe and you choose the pikeys just for the money. Just like Athletico you'll win f*ck all.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I'm guessing that was a Chelsea supporter?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

That was me

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

Jose posted:

I'm guessing that was a Chelsea supporter?

United actually

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
'Tis true though.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Xabi posted:

'Tis true though.

gently caress all apart from the Europa League medal he already has?

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

ibroxmassive posted:

gently caress all apart from the Europa League medal he already has?

So nothing that anyone cares about, then.

Wazzerphuk
Feb 9, 2001

Hating Chelsea before it was cool
Winner of the PWM POTM for September
Winner of the PWM POTM for January
Co-Winner of the PWM POTM for March
Yes hes injured I know that. Im not meant to post this but............I was in the earl beaty and the players and management were having their after training lunch in there. Dembele hit Zamora on the head with a chip and Jol went mad. Grabbed Dembele by the scruff of the neck and slammed him onto the table next to me. I dont know what happened after because Jol looked at me and said :" dont look at me and if you tell anyone you will be next." All I know is there was alot of screaming and alot of glass.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Wazzerphuk posted:

Yes hes injured I know that. Im not meant to post this but............I was in the earl beaty and the players and management were having their after training lunch in there. Dembele hit Zamora on the head with a chip and Jol went mad. Grabbed Dembele by the scruff of the neck and slammed him onto the table next to me. I dont know what happened after because Jol looked at me and said :" dont look at me and if you tell anyone you will be next." All I know is there was alot of screaming and alot of glass.

This sounds like it could be the opening scene of the next Guy Ritchie movie.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Not even all that happening, you just need Vinnie Jones reading that post aloud

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

The Mash posted:

Not even all that happening, you just need Vinnie Jones reading that post aloud

Vinnie Jones would be playing Martin Jol.

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
Martin Jol could play himself tbh, Vinnie Jones as Cock Jol

Bacon of the Sea
Oct 17, 2008

Dog Suicide Bridge BBQ Team 2k10

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Bacon of the Sea posted:

I wish he was a Northren Ireland international

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

You're perfectly happy with the first decent kid who might qualify for Ireland as well as NI though

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Jose posted:

You're perfectly happy with the first decent kid who might qualify for Ireland as well as NI though

Haven't they changed that rule now, though? I don't remember/care, really. I do think Gibson gets a little unfairly treated though. He's not good enough for United, but that's not the same as not being good enough for Ireland.

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

Jose posted:

And? I'm happy with Scottish and players from anywhere declaring for us if it gives us a stronger squad. I just don't think Gibson is very good. He could be if he wasn't so stubborn and actually went somewhere he'd get playing time. But apparently he'd prefer to earn more money sitting on United's bench. Fair enough like, but apparently even Trapattoni told him that if he didn't start playing regularly, he wouldn't be featuring in the national side. The way it is, he's never match fit because he never plays.

Hashtag Banterzone
Dec 8, 2005

Lifetime Winner of the willkill4food Honorary Bad Posting Award in PWM
The Arsenal pie is £4.00. It is one of the best pies I've ever eaten and I've eaten some good pies. It's a chicken balti pie. If you ever go to the Emirates make sure you have one.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yDEVQh5618&NR=1&feature=fvwp

:psyduck:

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
tychan....

Eric Cantonese
Dec 21, 2004

You should hear my accent.

Chuggo posted:

tychan....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONXW1dOrruk

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
please just give him the internship so he doesn't make any more videos

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:

Mickolution posted:

Haven't they changed that rule now, though? I don't remember/care, really.

I think it's still in force, no-one really cares up here either. Apart from people who use it as an excuse to get angry at the Republic. Gibson probably would've been a far better player by now with regular game time, N.I players arsing about on the bench of top-sides have usually been good enough to make the team despite that though.

xcdude24
Dec 23, 2008
Wenger u can hear our voice,,we really tired to hear gossip,, we need fact !!!
Don't be naive to win something with bunch of kid in ur team !!! Look u couldn't win in this six year coz u are too naive to trust bunch of kid,,u kick out viera,henry,pires,gilberto​ silva only coz they are already 30 and replace them with bunch of kid like flamini,eduardo,etc
Ur current team doesn't have mentallity in all of the match so coz of that we lost in carling cup,and don't confuse if anothet team that u have fight sometimes can catch up when u are leading,,remember 4-4 with newcastle,2-3 and 3-3 with totthenham,boca 2-2,nyr 1-1.
This is really suck u know even with newcastle,bocs and nrb u can't win & always ur opponent can scored in to ur net,,u must know ur problem in absolutely defense,,there is something wrong in ur defense like we lose something important in that area,,we lose figure seaman or lehman,adams & keown so must bring 2 more defenders like cahill and samba or jagielka..trust me they can make our dream come true,,make ur team win something this season !!!
Let me say this one to u wenger,,do u think ur plan to hide ur target in transfer window and slowly to make a bid so their price will become cheaper is right ??? Dont make me laugh !!! U can only do that if ur target like gervinho who only has 1 year contract so if ur target like mata,cahill,samba and jagielka who has contract over 1 year,,that absolutely won't work coz do u think their club will sell their key player with condition that transfer window will close soon with low or average price??? Absolutely not coz if their team doesn't have substitute to replace their key player,,they won't negotiate anymore or they will increase their price higher than before,,so u know what i mean mr wenger,,can't you ?? With condition BPL will starting soon,ur target like cahill and samba or jagielka will has higher price than before,,so u must buy all of them fastly before their price increase immediately !! Cmon make a right bid for mata,samba,cahill,,all of them are waiting for ur offer,, samba only 12m,cahill,,i think 18- 20m should close the deal and mata 18-23m will close the deal,,,so what are u waiting for now,,sign them !!! Go arsenal !!!

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
he raises some good points tbf

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
Does Italys financial crisis give us an edge now?

The Euro has gone to poo poo, so does that solves the Sneijder wage demands or is that too simple?

The Finn
Aug 27, 2004

إنه أصلع في الأسفل، كما تعلم
topic: Agger and the libero role?

body: could this be a tactic that might work against some teams?

lol

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
discuss

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
Let's discuss female goalies instead.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

quote:

A letter to sir alex furgusson.pls sir,clearvaley is a good player and can solid our midfield with a creative midfielder like samir nasri of arsenal and not sneider pls.for sneider he is too expensive,older and cannot be a long assets as compared to nasri.pls sir we don't need his service at old tranford only if they will sell him for £8m because he is 27yrs and cannot play for six seasons.all hail TOM CLEARVALY

josip broz tifo
Feb 5, 2004

concept by my buddy kyle

Concerned Citizen posted:

Do you remember when Eric Cantolar lit up old tranford?

euroboy
Mar 24, 2004

one of our old friends has been reduced to the sky sports news comments section since he's permabanned here..

quote:

norwichgooner says August 8, 2011 10:41am

nasri...JUST GO! and fabregas! Your ruining arsenal football club. I've been stressing out,checking my Phone every minute to see what's going on at arsenal. Nasri out-hazard in,fabregas out-mata in. Cahill in,mertsaker in,rob green in,Chambilin in! Almunia out,Bendtner out, scillaci out! Also I've been thinking if fabregas goes,what's wrong with us forcing our way in for schnider?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
rob green in,