Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerry Bindle
May 16, 2003
my kittens are turning into cattens, hisserous and dorathia, hiss is in the yellow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

dietary supplement posted:

my kittens are turning into cattens, hisserous and dorathia, hiss is in the yellow

the feline centipede

Clockwork Sputnik
Nov 6, 2004

24 Hour Party Monster
my catte dory is the most sinister catte.

and batty joins in with his ball for the black catte love.

Clockwork Sputnik fucked around with this message at 04:34 on Aug 2, 2011

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
d supp your flash is crazy, like idk even what color those catten are supposed to be irl :pwn:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

A Curvy Goonette posted:

smash their human being hood with a sledgehammer

this reminds me of a guy i interviewed years ago when i asked him his most proud achievement. he said he thrust his broadsword through his neighbors car hood several times as revenge for an argument or noisy dog or something

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

graph posted:

this reminds me of a guy i interviewed years ago when i asked him his most proud achievement. he said he thrust his broadsword through his neighbors car hood several times as revenge for an argument or noisy dog or something

i dont understand how youre old enough to be applying for jobs that require interviews and yet you think of that incident and say, yes, im going to say that aloud to this guy who is considering giving me a jarb. what teh gently caress man

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

d supp your flash is crazy, like idk even what color those catten are supposed to be irl :pwn:

orange tabbies

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

graph posted:

so you hired him on the spot, yeah?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

i dont understand how youre old enough to be applying for jobs that require interviews and yet you think of that incident and say, yes, im going to say that aloud to this guy who is considering giving me a jarb. what teh gently caress man

probable goon, parent's basement, cj job, etc

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

relative_q posted:

quotin magda

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

magda sure is great

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

magda sure is great

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
yay i made the evening news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daRG2leUjQQ

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

relative_q posted:

new bathmat is a popular cat hangout

a lazy magda

quotin more magda.

second is too good to be a timg

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
magda fuckin owns

Tunnelman
Feb 28, 2010

aaag air flow
So what age is teen cat? Olive is already a giant rear end in a top hat I need to prepare if it's going to get worse

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Tunnelman posted:

So what age is teen cat? Olive is already a giant rear end in a top hat I need to prepare if it's going to get worse

this is approximate, but reasonably close:

1st catte year = 15 ppl years
2nd catte year = 9 ppl years
each year after = 4 ppl years

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
frank's rear end in a top hat phase lasted from about seven to about ten months, but i think that's unusually short

Slack Motherfucker
Aug 16, 2005

Pillbug

Trig Discipline posted:

frank's rear end in a top hat phase lasted from about seven to about ten months, but i think that's unusually short

my little grey cat was a huge rear end in a top hat starting at ~6 months and lasting for the better part of a year. she is really high strung for a catte though, but in the past three weeks she's mellowed out considerably. she pretty much just woke up one day and went "welp im glad thats over with, gonna go be a good catte now", it owned.

here is her being a good catte:

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
      gonna distress the hell out of this
           /

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpl5mOAXNl4

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

I've had that super-arch cat wheelie youtube vid open on a tab since it's been posted. For some reason, chrome decided to refresh that tab at 5am, playing the video at full volume. It was a confusing thing to wake up to.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
my cat poe was a rescue and when he went through his rear end in a top hat phase he still really didn't want to be alone so every night he would jump into my lap while I was using the computer and then go into super twitch mode attacking anything moving around him like my arms, legs, mouse, chest, keyboard and desk

if I tried to remove him he would curl around my feet and bite my ankles so I just dealt with it while my wife laughed at me yelling from the office every time he dug in. this lasted like three months and I became incredibly disciplined at staying completely still using a computer

basically having a teenage cat is like that scene from jurassic park where they have to stay completely still while the rear end in a top hat trex is around

8ender fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Aug 2, 2011

relative_q
Sep 9, 2008

shame on a kitty who try to run game on a kitty

wu buck wild wit tha trigga

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

quotin more magda.

second is too good to be a timg

if you wanna make it extra big:

http://i.imgur.com/zIGTH.jpg

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

わくわく! I am excited!

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
those pupils...

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams

stupid song, cute catte

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

aag the walls are closing in

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008
the following post is not news to you if have you on g+, hth

so it turns out faraday was never tested for FIV or feline leukemia as a kitten, which he probably should never have been cleared for adoption with out, so now hes on immune boosters + lysine for his herpes (:supaburn:) to keep things under control. the blood test is like $60 and im a poor so i had to cut it and a chest xray out of the procedures list indefinitely. right now hes on antibiotics for a while soooo everything's dependent on what happens after the antibiotics are through. right now im lookin at pet insurance to help out cause if hes going to have a shite immune system and recurring infections then i need soem help :(

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:
can't you take it up with the adoption place because that's kinda poo poo

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003

Slack Motherfucker posted:

my little grey cat was a huge rear end in a top hat starting at ~6 months and lasting for the better part of a year. she is really high strung for a catte though, but in the past three weeks she's mellowed out considerably. she pretty much just woke up one day and went "welp im glad thats over with, gonna go be a good catte now", it owned.

here is her being a good catte:

is this cat sleeping on a pair of shorts in that picture, white with blue/gray pattern

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

A Curvy Goonette posted:

can't you take it up with the adoption place because that's kinda poo poo

yeah im mega pissed. i told the vet about the adoption place and she was like "that rescue? thats literally all fosters with 0% centralization other than their website? yeah they're nuts, they're always all over the place with fosters and it's crazy" :smith: so uhhhh i gotta dig around to find out the name of his original foster

in other news we're keeping spirits up by turning things into a joke, e.g, "cmon man get off the counter. you dont know who that counters been with. thats how you get the fiv, man"

milquetoast child
Jun 27, 2003

literally
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpl5mOAXNl4&feature=youtu.be

Yakattak
Dec 17, 2009

I am Grumpypuss
>:3

rain+cattes

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

both those things were literally posted on this page. don't know how you guys ever decide to not read the catte thread.

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

though those were my 2 favorite things on this page

blorpy
Jan 5, 2005

just gonna leave these here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpl5mOAXNl4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fayez Butts
Aug 24, 2006

Hey guys. Guys? Theres this catte video and its like what the cat is thinking except it doesn't sound like a cat! It's a dude! and he's singing!