Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

thank you :mad: im all riled up
it's ok, I was gonna post at you for hatin' on sabrina, then I remembered I was thinking of bewitched

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

audio
Dec 8, 2010

scanning for shit posts

Welp.

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

Janin posted:

it's ok, I was gonna post at you for hatin' on sabrina, then I remembered I was thinking of bewitched

i confused the guy who ws the principal on sabrina with the dean from ferris bueller and was about to be all, that guy is a sex offender now :stare: im mad ashamed of myself for confusing them sorry martin mull :(

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
my apartment can be seen in the opening of one of the later seasons of sabrina :c00l:

also she walks up some stairs and the place that staircase goes to is a sex shop

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
finger lakes supremacy

madprocess
Sep 23, 2004

by Ozmaugh

flyboi posted:

plus who wants to see flyboi's dillz

:allears:

TOO SCSI FOR MY CAT
Oct 12, 2008

this is what happens when you take UI design away from engineers and give it to a bunch of hipster art student "designers"

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

PipeRifle posted:

thinking about this, need text tho

"way better than my last av"

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Janin posted:

i liked this

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
black esteban is the spitting image of theo

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

theo's the best youtube cat

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

ahhh spiders posted:

black esteban is the spitting image of theo

no, theos eyes are closer together, fur is shorter

what, all black cats look the same to you? huh? do they?

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
you need to get another cat and name it cockroach

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

srs tho :h:theo:h:

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

Janin posted:

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

rotor posted:

no, theos eyes are closer together, fur is shorter

what, all black cats look the same to you? huh? do they?

that's admittedly probably the worst pic for comparison

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

Golden-i posted:

Catte advice needed... I posted pictures of the cattes I live with, human being Charlie and Dazzler last week or so, but I'm worried about them. They aren't my cats, they belong to the Landlady who lives with her new fiancee and doesn't want to take them because they have too much nice furniture and she really has been a neglectful rear end in a top hat to these cats in all regards.... leaving them alone for days at a time and feeding them by piling a couple bowls full of food and letting the cats eat at their own whim, the result of which is that human being Charlie is 18lbs and Dazzler is very skinny (although he seems healthy).

I felt that I had to distance myself from them, in that I don't treat them like they were my own cats. I feed them every day and water them and such, but I clean their litter boxes maybe once a week (if that :barf:), don't spend time brushing them, etc. I feel that the more effort I put into caring for them, the more I will want to keep them forever and the harder this will be in a couple months when we leave.

They are adorable and cuddly and the best cattes I have ever met. What do I do? :smith:

E - human being Charlie loves hugs. I just pick him up and it's one paw on each shoulder, purring like mad. How many cattes actually LOVE hugs? God drat these adorable animals.

no seriously, take these cats with you. these cats need you.

srs, they are black cats. unfortunately, you are their only hope.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

flyboi posted:

gizmo's highlight of the day is when i take baths because it means two things

one she gets to drink from my glass of ice cold water

and two she gets to drink from the tub :gonk:

she literally gallops across the apartment in anticipation of what is to come

well today she tried drinking from the tub and completely fell in. unfortunately i was bathing so i did not get a picture plus who wants to see flyboi's dillz

haha did she look more pissed off than usual?

and drat, next to that glass you can see gizmo is really tiny

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
baths

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

My catte Roo sits on the armrest of my posting station and it makes me feel like an evil genius. Here's her story that I wrote 3 years ago.

quote:

This is my cat Roo has a very sad story to tell. She was found on the streets pregnant and was brought into the local SPCA. There she gave birth to 5 kittens. 4 of these kittens made it and were eventually adopted out to good homes.

Roo was left there by herself for about two months before she got adopted for the first time. But about a week later this family brought her back because she had been having fights with the cat that already lived there. She stayed at the SPCA for about three months until she was adopted again. But sadly she was brought back again due to fights with the cat that the family already had. She stayed at the SPCA for another 2 weeks. That's when her story with us begins. Our last cat had died about a year ago and we had decided as a family that we were ready for another cat.

So on a faithful Friday afternoon we went down to the SPCA. When we arrived we told the secretary that we were looking to adopt a cat. We came into a room where there were about 15 cats of all breeds, ages and sizes. We sat down on a hair covered couch and the vet started telling us the back story of all the cats. One in particular got our attention. The vet told us that he had been a stray that had been hit by a car and had been brought in. He was in good shape but had to have several surgeries done on his leg. He seemed really friendly but he was already 10 years old and we were looking for a younger cat. The only problem was that all the younger cats where not nearly as friendly as this old 10 cat. We were about one minute from taking home that old tabby when from inside one of the cat climbing toys a head poked out. This head looked around and saw no cats near and proceeded to jump up and settle in right on my lap. When the vet came back to see if we had made our decision we asked what the name of this newcomer was. The vet looked at the cat and a look of surprise came over her. She said Oh, that's Roo. We asked why she seemed surprised and she said that she doesn't usually take kindly to people. As she said this Roo started to pur. Me and my mom talked it over for a few minutes and there we decided that we wanted Roo as our cat. We submitted our application and were approved the next day.

After a few vet visits and shots later she was home and getting used to it. I have never seen a happier cat then her. She is beside me right now as I write this, somewhat asleep. I nudge her and she opens her eyes to see what the problem is then drifts back off.

And tat my friends is the story of my cat, Roo.

MaxNV fucked around with this message at 07:18 on Aug 3, 2011

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

good story but the word you were looking for was "fateful" which actually has a negative connotation and isn't appropriate anyways.

word spergin'

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

poemdexter posted:

NOT a tuxedo cat. a bad name.

joke: it's after six, what is he, a farmer cat??

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

mod sassinator posted:

haha did she look more pissed off than usual?

and drat, next to that glass you can see gizmo is really tiny

i had to dry her off and holy hell she did not like that hissing and roaring was had

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEjr5eBPopQ

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
http://catdrugs.tumblr.com/

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

fork bomb posted:

"way better than my last av"

:3:

edit: AGGH FLICKERS OF WHITE GODDAMN YOU .GIF

edit 2: oh good they're not flickers they're the edge of the notes you can't see on black 219.css

PipeRifle fucked around with this message at 16:29 on Aug 3, 2011

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

what a tiny hovel

MachDecimal
Aug 14, 2009

I would like to see more Elena pictures...
All cats own, but she's the cutest.

nail
Jul 15, 2005

http://doctorwhowithcats.tumblr.com/

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Find nerd thing + add lovely photoshops as seed + ask people to send in their own and do all the work for you = tumblr sensation

nail
Jul 15, 2005

p much

hey i went to that used game store you said. its pretty good.

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

flyboi posted:

what a tiny hovel

nah his place is pretty big, especially for a japanese apartment

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Also, Japanese people are tiny. Like, teacup people.

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
My cat committed suicide last night :(
She was getting old and crazy

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

what

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

what

Kirk
Sep 22, 2003
she ran at a cop w/ a knife

A Curvy Goonette
Jul 3, 2007

"Anyone who enjoys MWO is a shitty player. You have to hate it in order to be pro like me."

I'm actually just very good at curb stomping randoms on a team. :ssh:

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

what

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
She stood under my dads car wheel while he was coming really slowly up the drive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?

Abandon posted:

She stood under my dads car wheel while he was coming really slowly up the drive

good cat