Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

DrBouvenstein posted:

:geno: War were declared.

And then he bounced FOUR meters into the air!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coleman
May 5, 2011

This just in: Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3.

IRQ posted:

And then he bounced FOUR meters into the air!
We've all seen too many body bags, und ball sacks.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I think we can all agree that this season needs more Nixon :nixon:

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler
I think my favorite joke of the latest episode was the Professor eating the salad.

Coleman
May 5, 2011

John Dough posted:

This post brought to you by the great taste of CHARLSTON CHEW!

HAROOOO!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Coleman posted:

This post brought to you by the great taste of CHARLSTON CHEW!

HAROOOO!

The best is the commentary for that episode...everyone is dissing Charleston Chew except one person...maybe DiMaggio who loves it.

Ensign_Ricky
Jan 4, 2008

Daddy Warlord
of the
Children of the Corn

or something...

DrBouvenstein posted:

The best is the commentary for that episode...everyone is dissing Charleston Chew except one person...maybe DiMaggio who loves it.

I think it was Billy, commenting that it was great to get rid of a loose tooth.

I can't disagree with having more :nixon:, but more Neutrals or Kissinger would be awesome.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

I think my favorite joke of the latest episode was the Professor eating the salad.

I just realized: they cut that salad after they already dripped cyanide on the blades. Wouldn't the salad be poisoned?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Cardboard Box posted:

I just realized: they cut that salad after they already dripped cyanide on the blades. Wouldn't the salad be poisoned?

In your time, yes, but nowadays, shut up.

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Showing someone rinsing a salad seldom makes for good TV (unless it's the Food Network or something).

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

Cardboard Box posted:

Well Bender was the third to add cyanide to the axes and the salad was cut before he did that so there's only a 2/5 chance any of the axes were poisoned so shut up.

Cryptic Edge
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Plus they were each only adding a drop of cyanide. Now I may just be a simple country hyper-chicken, and not a fancy "M."D. but I know it takes more cyanide than that to kill someone.

Zorkon
Nov 21, 2008

WE CARE A LOT

Cryptic Edge posted:

Plus they were each only adding a drop of cyanide. Now I may just be a simple country hyper-chicken, and not a fancy "M."D. but I know it takes more cyanide than that to kill someone.

Considering the delivery method was a sharp axe, I don't think that would have been a problem.

Cryptic Edge
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Zorkon posted:

Considering the delivery method was a sharp axe, I don't think that would have been a problem.

Yes, it's the axe that would be the real source of the professors murderonomy. The cyanide serves no purpose in the rube goldberg murderology machine.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

Well Bender was the third to add cyanide to the axes and the salad was cut before he did that so there's only a 2/5 chance any of the axes were poisoned so shut up.

Cryptic Edge posted:

I've been as dumb as Fry. :(

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
So back when I ordered that custom hat it never showed up, so they sent me a replacement with 2day shipping. Well the original finally showed up today and they told me not to bother sending it back, so I figured someone else may want it. If someone is willing to pay for shipping I'll send it to wherever. I figured this was a better place to offer than SA mart.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
I will gladly take that hat for shipping.

Klungar
Feb 12, 2008

Klungo make bessst ever video game, 'Hero Klungo Sssavesss Teh World.'

I'll take that hat for (shipping - 1) dollars and 100 cents!

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

KFCB posted:

One art please!

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
Dang. That shipping fee could have bought me...one gallon of gas.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Put a one and two zeroes on that and we got ourselves a deal!

Coleman
May 5, 2011

sebzilla posted:

Put a one and two zeroes on that and we got ourselves a deal!
It was just a dream, sebzilla. There's no such thing as two.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Now that's walkin' around money.

Cryptic Edge
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Cardboard Box posted:

I've been as dumb as Fry. :(

No I'm. Isn't.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

KFCB posted:

You first! Assuming you're in the US and not up in Alaska or Hawaii or something I would imagine $5 would do it? Unless you want overnight speedy delivery instead of regular US mail. Paypal to jtimmons0 at gmail dot com and I'll box it up tonight and send it out tomorrow.

Stonefish
Nov 1, 2004

Chillin' like a villain

haveblue posted:

The recruiter from the military episode.

War were declared.

That character was so awesome, he actually influenced my speech. I constantly change those two words about.
And I like it.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

John Dough posted:

Take it from the master himself.

woodch
Jun 13, 2000

This'll kill ya!

Mister Kingdom posted:

Take it from the master himself.

That gif needs to be edited so he turns and says "ar-OOOOOOOOO!".

Fake Edit: Dramatic Nixon!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Cryptic Edge posted:

Yes, it's the axe that would be the real source of the professors murderonomy. The cyanide serves no purpose in the rube goldberg murderology machine.

NOTHING serves a purpose in the rube goldberg murderology machine, that's the whole point!

chachu
Jul 4, 2007

cuttin' cat faces in the pines.

Jerusalem posted:

NOTHING serves a purpose in the rube goldberg murderology machine, that's the whole point!

No, that's what being a magical elf is all about.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

This is pretty cool, it's not often that something lasts this long without somebody succeeding in spoiling the fun in an attempt to be edgy and cool. Check out the likes/dislikes on this Neutral Leader Declaration.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Jerusalem posted:

This is pretty cool, it's not often that something lasts this long without somebody succeeding in spoiling the fun in an attempt to be edgy and cool. Check out the likes/dislikes on this Neutral Leader Declaration.

That is actually amazing.

IRQ
Sep 9, 2001

SUCK A DICK, DUMBSHITS!

Even the related neutrals videos are neutral, I'm rather surprised youtube people are pulling that off.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

That is or isn't cool. :geno:

Cryptic Edge
Aug 4, 2006

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Jerusalem posted:

Then explain the wheel of axes. It served two purposes, to chop the salad and the expected demise of the professor. The rest of it could have been done away with by them just grabbing the axes of course.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Jerusalem posted:

Reminds me of the average rating for this Sporcle quiz. :haw:

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Spalec posted:

That is or isn't cool. :geno:

If I don't survive, tell my wife, "hello".

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort

haveblue posted:

If I don't survive, tell my wife, "hello".

All I know is, my gut says "Maybe."

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Well Manicured Man posted:

All I know is, my gut says "Maybe."

I have no strong feelings one way or the other. :geno:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh
That hat's circling the drain I tell you!

• Locked thread