Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
I'd give you a ride but I got Karl Farbman here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Riptor posted:

I'd give you a ride but I got Karl Farbman here

Thanks for stopping! <:mad:>

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Rusty Shackelford posted:

Will people able to breathe underwater in the future?
Some of us.

Valhalska
May 3, 2007

Please do not be alarmed, we are about to engage...
The Nozzle.
Jambalaya!

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Because of the..

Time..

Yeah, time is what he's indicating there. Anyway, onward and upward!

e:

The whole Elaine/Davola apartment scene is loving creepy, every time I watch it I'm surprised they went in that direction.

some kinda jackal fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Aug 24, 2011

dpkg chopra
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

Grimey Drawer

DrBouvenstein posted:

Thanks for stopping! <:mad:>

He stopped short? That's my move! I'm gonna kill him!

King of the Cows
Jun 1, 2007
If I were two-faced, would I be wearing this one?

neoboman posted:

You look like Trotsky!

They say you grow hair, look-a-like Stalin!

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Martytoof posted:

Because of the..

Time..

Yeah, time is what he's indicating there. Anyway, onward and upward!

e:

The whole Elaine/Davola apartment scene is loving creepy, every time I watch it I'm surprised they went in that direction.

I think the writer of that episode was the same writer who did the one where somebody (Jerry?) buys a gun and Elain starts saying "where do you want it Jerry? The Kennedy? The Lincoln?" and points the gun at the appropriate places on her body.

They didn't film it though because it was just too far out there.

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

stratdax posted:

I think the writer of that episode was the same writer who did the one where somebody (Jerry?) buys a gun and Elain starts saying "where do you want it Jerry? The Kennedy? The Lincoln?" and points the gun at the appropriate places on her body.

Not the point, I know, but weren't Kennedy and Lincoln both the back of the head?

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009

WoG posted:

Not the point, I know, but weren't Kennedy and Lincoln both the back of the head?

One in the direct back and one on the lower rightbackish.

I invented the twirl!

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

WoG posted:

I'm pretty sure the other president was Mckinley instead of Kennedy(or Lincoln?).

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

That dude in question is Larry Charles. Who is insane. And looks like an Amish guy. I think he directed bill maher's movie and works on CYE and a bunch of other poo poo.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
Hi, Mr. Pitt! Is Elaine there?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

stratdax posted:

I'm glad they put the kibosh on that one.

stratdax
Sep 14, 2006

Jerusalem posted:

I'm glad they put the kibosh on that one.

You know they've kiboshed before, and they will... kibosh again.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

You know a muffin can be very filling! <:mad:>

esperantinc
May 5, 2003

JERRY! HELLO!

kolby posted:

Hi, Mr. Pitt! Is Elaine there?

Would it be okay if I got your new socks tomorrow? :ohdear:

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Standard? Is Ted Dansons deal standard? <:(>

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

You're a wonderful wonderful boy. Everyones likes you. Mordy?
-I can see how some people wouldn't like him.

WouldDesk
Dec 26, 2009
Datson, DATSON, we've got Datson here!

Oh right, that is Jurassic Park. Newman!

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Elaine, do you remember your dream? Where you had a sexual encounter with a Chinese woman?

Elaine, have you been urinating a lot lately?

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

You know a muffin can be very filling! <:mad:>

If the homeless don't like them, the homeless don't have to eat them!

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
We're trying to HELP the homeless! It's bad enough we've got some nut out there strapping them to a rickshaw!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

jojoinnit posted:

Elaine, do you remember your dream? Where you had a sexual encounter with a Chinese woman?

Elaine, have you been urinating a lot lately?

My favorite Peterman-Elaine exchange:

Elaine, do you know what happens to a butter-based frosting after six decades in a poorly ventilated English basement?

Uhh, I guess I hadn't...

Well, I have a feeling what you're about to go through is punishment enough. Dismissed.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

potee posted:

My favorite Peterman-Elaine exchange:

Elaine, do you know what happens to a butter-based frosting after six decades in a poorly ventilated English basement?

Uhh, I guess I hadn't...

Well, I have a feeling what you're about to go through is punishment enough. Dismissed.

Really? You think it's better than:

I'm afraid the problem with Zach is more serious. He's back on the horse, Elaine. Smack. White palace. The Chinamans nightcap. And, in a tiny way, I almost feel responsible. I'm the one who sent him to Thailand - in search of low-cost whistles. Filled his head with pseudo-erotic tales of my own Opium excursions. Plus, I gave him some phone numbers of places he could score near the hotel.

-Look, uh, Mr. Peterman, the fact is that I was planning on breaking up with Zach anyway. He was cheating on me!

drat it, Elaine. That wasn't Zach. That was the yam-yam.

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

myron_cope posted:

That dude in question is Larry Charles. Who is insane. And looks like an Amish guy. I think he directed bill maher's movie and works on CYE and a bunch of other poo poo.

He also directed Borat and Bruno if memory serves. And he does look utterly insane. And tried to make Seinfeld really dark. Like the episode with Dr. Tongue, he said originally the doctor was obsessed with something more perverted, can't remember exactly what he said but it's in the commentary.

Salami, salami, baloney, definitely.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
you're off bread...

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Demon Of The Fall posted:

you're off bread...

You're dipping your disgusting index finger into my Skippy?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

You double dipped a chip! You dipped a chip, took a bite, then you dipped again :gonk:

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
I'm unbelievable at spelling last names, go on give me a last name!

Bobfromsales
Apr 2, 2010

myron_cope posted:

I really do not like most of Larry Charles' episodes. His tone is just too dark and doesn't fit with the rest of the show.

He occasionally directs Curb and brings those wierd touches to that show too and it still doesn't fit.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Bobfromsales posted:

I really do not like most of Larry Charles' episodes. His tone is just too dark and doesn't fit with the rest of the show
Without even checking to see if I'm right, Larry Charles had a hand in "Crazy" Joe DaVola arcs and the Kramer goes to Hollywood Caper?

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Robnoxious posted:

Without even checking to see if I'm right, Larry Charles had a hand in "Crazy" Joe DaVola arcs and the Kramer goes to Hollywood Caper?

I want to say he also directed The Limo.

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

And he had Jerry get gunned down by cops. Cable boy... :(

Not An Irish Monk
May 1, 2009

Bobfromsales posted:

I really do not like most of Larry Charles' episodes. His tone is just too dark and doesn't fit with the rest of the show.

I can see where you're coming from here. The darker early-Seinfeld episodes come off as a little more hit or miss. But his last two episodes were "The Stall" and "The Fire" which were both great.

Elaine: Sure, the pinky toe is cute, but I mean, what is it? It's useless. It does nothing. It got that little nail that's just impossible to cut. What do we need it for?
Jerry: Because, Elaine, that's the one that goes "wee, wee, wee all the way home."

Jack Bandit
Feb 6, 2005
Shit, I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months

Bobfromsales posted:

They do stick out when you look back but he has some absolute classics on his list too.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008

esperantinc posted:

Would it be okay if I got your new socks tomorrow? :ohdear:

I can't go :smith:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

jojoinnit posted:

drat it, Elaine. That wasn't Zach. That was the yam-yam.

And if you are undead...I'll find out about that, too.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
You can stuff your sorrys in a sack mister!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Mister Seinfeld, you may tell jokes. But you are no comedian.