Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

jojoinnit posted:

Which of course, led to Billy Mumphries downfall.

I gotta get on that Internet, I'm late on everything!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

safety dan posted:

Hate the Drake!

Did you tell him the Pachyderm story?!

(I love the idea of a guy who's nickname is Pachyderm...how did he get that name? merely a love for pachyderms? Does he look like one?)

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
"That was your friend?"

"Yea but he doesn't normally wear glasses"

"George, that man was wearing glasses."

"Don't you see? He was doing it to FOOL LLOYD BRAUN!"

Chexoid fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Aug 29, 2011

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
It's not what you think. I got it from the Institute. The Institute! DINA!

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Chexoid posted:

"That was your friend?"

"Yea but he doesn't normally wear glasses"

"George, that man was wearing glasses."

"Don't you see? He was doing it to FOOL LLOYD BRAUN!"

I love this episode so much. George seems like actually deranged, but everything he says is true.

Rusty Shackelford
Feb 7, 2005

Sash! posted:

I love this episode so much. George seems like actually deranged, but everything he says is true.

Not so. The cashier didn't take his $20, he had it in his wallet the whole time.

Capt. Sticl
Jul 24, 2002

In Zion I was meant to be
'Doze the homes
Block the sea
With this great ship at my command
I'll plunder all the Promised Land!

Rusty Shackelford posted:

Not so. The cashier didn't take his $20, he had it in his wallet the whole time.

I got a feeling I'm gonna be much smarter than you pretty soon.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Robnoxious posted:

Shiksa appeal is a myth, like the Yeti, or his North American cousin, the Sasquatch

I renounce my faith!

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj8QgSOTcUc

spanky the dolphin
Sep 3, 2006

hello

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Remember that night I found you at Dinky Donuts? You were all hopped up on cinnamon swirls! They wouldn't serve you anymore! You wouldn't even have any teeth if it wasn't for me taking you over to Joe's fruit stand and stuffing cantaloupe down your throat! So much for gratitude! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
Let's just replace "hail of shrapnel" and "scar tissue", with "string of pearls".. and "raspberry scones"! :)

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."
People take buses to get that rye!

Pierce and Pierce
Jul 1, 2007
Murders and Executions
I'm watching the US Open and one of the ball "boys" has to be at least 50. :ohdear:

Hey pops, isn't there a better way to spend your twilight years?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Mr. Banana Grabber posted:

People take buses to get that rye!

Shut up, you old bag!

neoboman
Feb 16, 2007

Supreme Allah posted:

Remember that night I found you at Dinky Donuts? You were all hopped up on cinnamon swirls! They wouldn't serve you anymore! You wouldn't even have any teeth if it wasn't for me taking you over to Joe's fruit stand and stuffing cantaloupe down your throat! So much for gratitude! Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!

Look it says right here: Gloria Vanderbilt collection.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

neoboman posted:

Look it says right here: Gloria Vanderbilt collection.

ALL OVER MY KATHY LEE CASUALS!

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.
No, just a fat little mental patient.

penis sandwich
Aug 28, 2004

have some pudding :)

spanky the dolphin posted:

hello

This is Puddy.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

What about Sonya Live? Now you're not canceling Sonya Live!

thepokey
Jul 20, 2004

Let me start off with a basket of chips. Then move on to the pollo asado taco.
Poor old Walt has a polyp in the duodenum!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Just watched "The Strike". One of my favourite episodes of all time, because it has a high Frank Per Minute score.

"I've got a lot of problems with you people, and now you're going to hear about it!"

Also that look Jerry gives to Kramer and his reaction... priceless!

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Der Shovel posted:

"I've got a lot of problems with you people, and now you're going to hear about it!"

Krueger, my son says your company stinks!

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

"I'm sorry Frank, but this holiday's a little *insane trumpet noise*"

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Der Shovel posted:

Just watched "The Strike". One of my favourite episodes of all time, because it has a high Frank Per Minute score.

Also that look Jerry gives to Kramer and his reaction... priceless!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

potee posted:

Yeah that's the guy!

EDIT: Man Michael Richards was so awesome. Another great Kramer moment: Jerry comes home to find Kramer and Newman dancing in his apartment, making sausages and jamming to some weird hurdy-gurdy rumba music.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 17:44 on Aug 30, 2011

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Der Shovel posted:

Yeah that's the guy!

EDIT: Man Michael Richards was so awesome. Another great Kramer moment: Jerry comes home to find Kramer and Newman dancing in his apartment, making sausages and jamming to some weird hurdy-gurdy rumba music.

I thought they were watching a video? :confused:

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

DrBouvenstein posted:

I thought they were watching a video? :confused:

Yeah, an instructional video about how to make your own sausages!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

thepokey posted:

Poor old Walt has a polyp in the duodenum!

Benign, but ohhhh, still a bastard.

Lord of Laughton
Nov 11, 2008

It's hard to say for certain
But I think I like it here.
Dear Henry,

Last night with you was bliss. I fear my..... orgasm has left me a cripple. I don't how how I shall ever get back to work. I love you madly, John.

PS: Loved the cabin!

Everyone: :stare:

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

Lord of Laughton posted:

Dear Henry,

Last night with you was bliss. I fear my..... orgasm has left me a cripple. I don't how how I shall ever get back to work. I love you madly, John.

PS: Loved the cabin!

Everyone: :stare:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Diabolik900
Mar 28, 2007

Der Shovel posted:

some weird hurdy-gurdy rumba music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-R3GTzZU14

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

This is now my ringtone.

Relayer
Sep 18, 2002
"...annnnd then I knocked your toothbrush into the toilet and I wasn't able to tell you before you could use it."

"What??!"

"I'm sorry!!"

"When were you gonna tell me??"

"Obviously never."

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

potee posted:

I never get tired of this scene of gif. "The Strike" is great because it automatically shits on any would-be armchair critic who tries to haughtily imply that the final season wasn't any good. It's far from the the only S9 episode that does so, too.

I am hella PEEVED
Oct 25, 2007

Welcome to Earth.

potee posted:

As good as this reaction is, its not George's look of dismay after Jerry's reaction to 'Beep Beep Beep' http://youtu.be/RhKQfrE1KTE?t=1m20s Hell that whole episode is great. Another reason why Season 9 is a great season and people are just parroting bad opinions when they say it isn't.

I am hella PEEVED fucked around with this message at 21:17 on Aug 30, 2011

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

Fury1671 posted:

As good as this reaction is, its not George's look of dismay after Jerry's reaction to 'Beep Beep Beep' http://youtu.be/RhKQfrE1KTE?t=1m20s

Yeah, I love that exchange. As with many Seinfeld quotes/exchanges, I keep hoping someone around me uses the phrase "back up the truck, beep, beep, beep!" so I can deadpanly respond :beep beep beep? :confused:"

But most people are smart enough not to use that phrase.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

DrBouvenstein posted:

Yeah, I love that exchange. As with many Seinfeld quotes/exchanges, I keep hoping someone around me uses the phrase "back up the truck, beep, beep, beep!" so I can deadpanly respond :beep beep beep? :confused:"

But most people are smart enough not to use that phrase.

Uh, can we cut to the chase?

Konec Hry
Jul 13, 2005

too much love will kill you

Grimey Drawer

potee posted:

I think I made this .gif!

Another great moment like that is Kramer reacting to George describing himself as a stall-man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

Der Shovel posted:

Just watched "The Andrea Doria". While I remembered the basic George plot, I'd forgotten that it contained two of my favourite Seinfeld moments (well, two of a sizable list):

A) Kramer acting more and more like a dog as the episode went on and
B) the coughing dog.

The coughing dog was so amazingly low effort and brilliant that I started laughing when I remembered it was in the episode, and when it actually coughed for the first time I went into hysterics.

The best TV comedy of all time.

I think Andrea Doria is probably my favourite episode. It also includes my all time favourite Seinfeld moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg2HfrIYnwg

Mail on Sunday? :confused:

Oops! v:haw:v