Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Trig Discipline posted:

since july 28. it's ralph, piperifle made it for me

i think that catte is going to be wicked huge. he's almost franklin's height and length (but not width), but he's six months old and frank is over a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

Trig Discipline posted:

i think that catte is going to be wicked huge

[img ralph with tiny sarah palin in corner]

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

the 90s were poo poo guys you just have nostalgia runnin' around in your brain

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Rufo posted:

lol

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Gentle Autist posted:

the 90s were poo poo guys you just have nostalgia runnin' around in your brain

look just cause you were too young to remember them

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Rufo posted:

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Cosmo Clock 21 posted:

lol

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
no decade is ever going to be good again . no decade has ever been good before . i hope the world ends soon

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Total Fat Guy posted:

no decade is ever going to be good again . no decade has ever been good before . i hope the world ends soon

have you heard the Good News?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

duTrieux posted:

have you heard the Good News?

18 FUTURE EVENTS GUARANTEED TO COME TO PASS
  1. EXPECT: WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS. Matthew 24:6
  2. EXPECT: WORLD WAR. Matthew 24:7
  3. EXPECT: GREAT EARTHQUAKES ALL OVER THE EARTH. Luke 21:11
  4. EXPECT: FAMINES, INFLATION, & STARVATION ALL OVER THE EARTH. Matthew 24:7
  5. EXPECT: FATAL EPIDEMIC DISEASES AND PLAGUES ALL OVER THE EARTH. Matthew 24:7
  6. EXPECT: FEARFUL SIGHTS CAUSING MUCH DISTRESS AND CONFUSION. Luke 21:11,25-26
  7. EXPECT: GREAT SUPERNATURAL AND UNUSUAL OCCURRENCES IN THE SKY AND UNIVERSE. Luke 21:11,25
  8. EXPECT: THE WAVES OF THE SEAS TO BE IN CHAOS CAUSING TSUNAMIS. Luke 21:25
  9. EXPECT: THE POLES OF THE EARTH TO SHIFT CAUSING GREAT CATASTROPHES. Isaiah 24:1.20
  10. EXPECT: MASS DECEPTION. THERE WILL BE FALSE SAVIORS & FALSE PROPHETS WHO DO MIRACLES THAT DECEIVE MANY PEOPLE. Matthew 24:4-5,23-24
  11. EXPECT: MANY CHRISTIANS AND JEWS TO BE PERSECUTED, TAKEN CAPTIVE, PUT IN PRISONS, AND KILLED IN GREAT NUMBER. Matthew 24:9, Luke 21:12,24
  12. EXPECT: CHRISTIANS TO BE BETRAYED BY THEIR OWN FAMILY AND FRIENDS. Matthew 24:10,12, Luke 21:16
  13. EXPECT: TWO WITNESSES FROM GOD PROPHESYING TO THE WORLD. THEY WILL BE SUPERNATURALLY PROTECTED FROM HARM FOR 3-1/2 YEARS YEARS. THEY WILL SEND MANY PLAGUES UPON THE EARTH. Revelation 11:3,5-6
  14. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT TO BE ESTABLISHED WITH A TEN NATION CONFEDERACY RULED BY TEN KINGS. THREE OF THOSE KINGS WILL LATER BE DEFEATED. Daniel 7:23-24, Revelation 13:1,7
  15. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD POLITICAL LEADER TO RISE TO POWER RULING ALL NATIONS. Revelation 13:1,3,5,7
  16. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD RELIGION TO BE ESTABLISHED BY A FALSE PROPHET. THE WHOLE WORLD WILL THEN WORSHIP THE ONE-WORLD LEADER AS THEIR GOD. Revelation 13:3-4,8, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
  17. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD ECONOMY TO BE ESTABLISHED. NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL UNLESS THEY OBEY AND WORSHIP THE ONE-WORLD LEADER. Revelation 13:16-17
  18. EXPECT: THE MARK OF THE BEAST (THE ONE-WORLD LEADER). IF YOU RECEIVE THE MARK IN YOUR HAND OR FOREHEAD, YOU WILL SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL WITH NEVER-ENDING TORMENT. Revelation 14:9-11
If you want to know more about end times prophecy and many Satanic decepticons or have any questions, please visit: contendingfortruth.com or cuttingedge.com

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Dpoesnt sound so good does it

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Cuddly Coach posted:

Dpoesnt sound so good does it

heh lookit this regex fundie, takin all dem strings literally

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Cuddly Coach posted:

If you want to know more about end times prophecy and many Satanic decepticons

:what:

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
transformers, demons in disguise

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Trig Discipline posted:

since july 28. it's ralph, piperifle made it for me

sw8 c4t

Locker Room Zubaz
Aug 8, 2006

:horse:
~*~THE SECRET OF THE MAGICAL CRYSTALS IS THAT I'M FUCKING TERRIBLE~*~

:horse:

Cuddly Coach posted:

18 FUTURE EVENTS GUARANTEED TO COME TO PASS
  1. EXPECT: WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS. Matthew 24:6
  2. EXPECT: WORLD WAR. Matthew 24:7
  3. EXPECT: GREAT EARTHQUAKES ALL OVER THE EARTH. Luke 21:11
  4. EXPECT: FAMINES, INFLATION, & STARVATION ALL OVER THE EARTH. Matthew 24:7
  5. EXPECT: FATAL EPIDEMIC DISEASES AND PLAGUES ALL OVER THE EARTH. Matthew 24:7
  6. EXPECT: FEARFUL SIGHTS CAUSING MUCH DISTRESS AND CONFUSION. Luke 21:11,25-26
  7. EXPECT: GREAT SUPERNATURAL AND UNUSUAL OCCURRENCES IN THE SKY AND UNIVERSE. Luke 21:11,25
  8. EXPECT: THE WAVES OF THE SEAS TO BE IN CHAOS CAUSING TSUNAMIS. Luke 21:25
  9. EXPECT: THE POLES OF THE EARTH TO SHIFT CAUSING GREAT CATASTROPHES. Isaiah 24:1.20
  10. EXPECT: MASS DECEPTION. THERE WILL BE FALSE SAVIORS & FALSE PROPHETS WHO DO MIRACLES THAT DECEIVE MANY PEOPLE. Matthew 24:4-5,23-24
  11. EXPECT: MANY CHRISTIANS AND JEWS TO BE PERSECUTED, TAKEN CAPTIVE, PUT IN PRISONS, AND KILLED IN GREAT NUMBER. Matthew 24:9, Luke 21:12,24
  12. EXPECT: CHRISTIANS TO BE BETRAYED BY THEIR OWN FAMILY AND FRIENDS. Matthew 24:10,12, Luke 21:16
  13. EXPECT: TWO WITNESSES FROM GOD PROPHESYING TO THE WORLD. THEY WILL BE SUPERNATURALLY PROTECTED FROM HARM FOR 3-1/2 YEARS YEARS. THEY WILL SEND MANY PLAGUES UPON THE EARTH. Revelation 11:3,5-6
  14. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT TO BE ESTABLISHED WITH A TEN NATION CONFEDERACY RULED BY TEN KINGS. THREE OF THOSE KINGS WILL LATER BE DEFEATED. Daniel 7:23-24, Revelation 13:1,7
  15. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD POLITICAL LEADER TO RISE TO POWER RULING ALL NATIONS. Revelation 13:1,3,5,7
  16. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD RELIGION TO BE ESTABLISHED BY A FALSE PROPHET. THE WHOLE WORLD WILL THEN WORSHIP THE ONE-WORLD LEADER AS THEIR GOD. Revelation 13:3-4,8, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4
  17. EXPECT: A ONE-WORLD ECONOMY TO BE ESTABLISHED. NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO BUY OR SELL UNLESS THEY OBEY AND WORSHIP THE ONE-WORLD LEADER. Revelation 13:16-17
  18. EXPECT: THE MARK OF THE BEAST (THE ONE-WORLD LEADER). IF YOU RECEIVE THE MARK IN YOUR HAND OR FOREHEAD, YOU WILL SPEND ETERNITY IN HELL WITH NEVER-ENDING TORMENT. Revelation 14:9-11
If you want to know more about end times prophecy and many Satanic decepticons or have any questions, please visit: contendingfortruth.com or cuttingedge.com

BITCOIN AND BRUCE WAGNER FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

18 future events guaranteed to pass brought to you by coast to coast am

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

Luigi Thirty posted:

18 future events guaranteed to pass brought to you by coast to coast am

c2c AM is forever dead to me

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism_%28metaphysics%29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarianism

i dont care what "libertarianism (metaphysics)" is, this is a wikigroan if ever i saw one

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Here is a typical case:

Donald is a Democrat and is likely to vote for the Democrats; in fact, only in one particular circumstance will he not: that is, if he thinks about the prospects of immediate American defeat in Iraq just prior to voting. Ms. White, a representative of the Democratic Party, wants to ensure that Donald votes Democratic, so she secretly plants a device in Donald's head that, if activated, will force him to vote Democratic. Not wishing to reveal her presence unnecessarily, Ms White plans to activate the device only if Donald thinks about the Iraq War prior to voting. As things happen, Donald does not think about the Democrats' promise to ensure defeat in Iraq prior to voting, so Ms White thus sees no reason to activate the device, and Donald votes Democratic of his own accord. Apparently, Donald is responsible for voting Democratic in spite of the fact that, owing to Ms. White's device, he lacks freedom to do otherwise.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

Here is a typical case:

Donald is a Democrat and is likely to vote for the Democrats; in fact, only in one particular circumstance will he not: that is, if he thinks about the prospects of immediate American defeat in Iraq just prior to voting. Ms. White, a representative of the Democratic Party, wants to ensure that Donald votes Democratic, so she secretly plants a device in Donald's head that, if activated, will force him to vote Democratic. Not wishing to reveal her presence unnecessarily, Ms White plans to activate the device only if Donald thinks about the Iraq War prior to voting. As things happen, Donald does not think about the Democrats' promise to ensure defeat in Iraq prior to voting, so Ms White thus sees no reason to activate the device, and Donald votes Democratic of his own accord. Apparently, Donald is responsible for voting Democratic in spite of the fact that, owing to Ms. White's device, he lacks freedom to do otherwise.

owns

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

Here is a typical case:

post that on the bitcoin forum, someone will believe it

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Detroit Q. Spider posted:

look just cause you were too young to remember them

i was born in 1981

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

Here is a typical case:

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

Cosmo Clock 21 posted:

lol yea

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

Here is a typical case:

i hate it when this happens

Smackbilly
Jan 3, 2001
What kind of a name is Pizza Organ! anyway?

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

Here is a typical case:

this is why i always think about cattes when voting

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

Here is a typical case:

didnt check links, which libertarianism article is this from?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
lol ran through that exact scenario with my philosopher parents a while back and we concluded that he does still have freedom

Smackbilly
Jan 3, 2001
What kind of a name is Pizza Organ! anyway?

haveblue posted:

lol ran through that exact scenario with my philosopher parents a while back and we concluded that he does still have freedom

it reminds me of this (legitimately interesting): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kavka%27s_toxin_puzzle

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
If Alexis Reich, formerly John Mark Karr, is living as a woman, the pronouns used on her page should reflect that. Use the pronouns on Alexis_Meade as a guide. Use "he" and "his" with respect to those points in Reich's history in which she was called John Mark Karr, "she" and "her" with respect to the more recent past and the present. I'm not going to revert the most recent edits on this topic, 'cause I don't want to start a war. Other interested parties, please advise. 99.165.91.214 (talk) 19:44, 17 June 2011 (UTC)
Agreed. Just because Reich appears to be a not-so-nice person doesn't mean that modern gender pronoun standards don't apply. TremorMilo (talk) 12:53, 18 August 2011 (UTC)

Please respect the convicted psychotic media whore pedophile who claimed to murder jonbenet Ramsey to avoid jail in thailand on child rape charges because he thinks he's a woman now

got dat wmd fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Sep 6, 2011

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Smackbilly posted:

this is why i always think about cattes when voting

reidscones
Apr 5, 2007

:snoop: deserve got nothin to do with it :snoop:

got dat wmd posted:

Please respect the convicted psychotic media whore pedophile who claimed to murder jonbenet Ramsey to avoid jail in thailand on child rape charges because he thinks he's a woman now

:|

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

Jade Ear Joe

got dat wmd posted:

what exactly do you propose they do instead? use whichever pronoun Karr doesn't favour, in an effort to spite him on Wikipedia?

got dat wmd
Apr 28, 2009
Leave it as it is. The dude is only notable by the name that was all over the media, not Alexis reich. He was a dude at the time of the murder poo poo, the only reason why he is a notable figure

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

JawnV6 posted:

didnt check links, which libertarianism article is this from?

libertarianism (metaphysics)

YHWH
May 17, 2011
:gb2gbs:

ASK ME ABOUT BUYING A PEANUTS AVATAR IN AN ATTEMPT TO PRETEND TO BE AN FYAD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:How_to_not_get_outed_on_Wikipedia

For some editors of Wikipedia, having their "real life" identity discovered can be a major problem, threatening their well-being, careers, or even personal safety. There are a variety of steps you can take to help protect yourself from this happening.

1. Don't use your real name.
2. Don't use a name that alludes to your real name in any way, shape, or form.
3. Don't use a username you've ever used anywhere before.
4. If all your usernames previously used are variants on something like "SeismicGuy", name yourself "Fluffy Nose" here[1], if you've never gone by Fluffy Nose before--it should be totally unrelated to you, and new.
5. Use a unique Gmail for your WP activities like Fluffynosegmail.com. Never mail anyone from this Gmail except via the web-based interface, to conceal your IP address (Gmail does not forward a sender's IP address in the email headers). Never open any attachments mailed to you to avoid possibly exposing your IP address. Disable all inline image loading on whatever means you use to check email.
6. Don't even enable mail if you're extra nervous--you can live without it.
7. Don't edit any articles related to your job, home, known activities, or known relationships, or anything directly related to you; but if you must, don't do it with any tone of an "insider". Act like it's unrelated to you. Hide your possible interest in the topic.
8. Give out nothing about yourself on a personal level; keep the job "on-wiki". If you are [[User:Fluffy Nose]] here, that is the extent of the existence you present to the world. You live only within these pages of Wikipedia.
9. Never meet anyone from Wikipedia in real life, over Skype/voice chat/telephone, over any form of instant messaging or IRC communications, or anything else that gives them more than what they see "on-wiki".
10. Exclusively edit using proxy-based Internet access, or only edit from public locations/connections, to conceal your IP presence.
11. If you use IRC identifiable to your on-wiki username and use freenode consider requesting a cloak to hide your IP address.
12. Don't out other people, yourself.
13. Do not edit Wikipedia from the same computer you tend to use to send e-mails. All internet traffic is being logged, and if edits are made to Wikipedia at the same time that e-mails are being sent, it's easy to correlate the two by their IP address.

The one foolproof, never fail, can't miss, sure thing way not to get outed:

You might think that using your real name means you're already "out" (and thus can't "get outed"). However, "outing" can involve much more than simply revealing your true name. Someone who doesn't like your on-wiki activities might still try to look you up online (using your real name, which you've conveniently supplied them) and post your address or other information they might find about you — or, inadvertently, about some unrelated person who happens to have the same name as you. Using your real name really makes you no more immune to "outing" than if you were to use an obscure pseudonym.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

libertarianism (metaphysics)

ok i was making the joke that i could totally see that paragraph being on the political one

thanks for attending this joke autopsy

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

[1]: Unless you actually have a fluffy nose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if you meet a girl who goes by alexis theres like a 30% chance shes transgender

they always pick that name