Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008
Is there a name for that thing Artie does where he talks real fast over "Flight of the Bumblebee"? And does anyone know where to find clips of it? That poo poo killed me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

ChaosMonkey posted:

Is there a name for that thing Artie does where he talks real fast over "Flight of the Bumblebee"? And does anyone know where to find clips of it? That poo poo killed me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YngV4xV-JV8

It uses the song Sabre Dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqg3l3r_DRI

OG KUSH BLUNTS
Jan 4, 2011

I love:

whoa whoa whoa stop the clock

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah! Thank you! I knew as soon as I reread my post that I had the wrong song.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

For some reason, I've always thought of that as "the plate spinning song". Maybe Howard called it that once?

Ah yes, here we go:

Wikipedia posted:

The piece's popular familiarity has been enhanced by its traditional use as accompaniment by travelling circuses and on television variety shows such as The Ed Sullivan Show when novelty acts such as plate spinners appeared.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabre_Dance

Apparently, it was written by a mentat.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

@SternShow posted:

Simon Cowell tells Robin to stop using a British accent while talking to him

Welp, I'm listening to today's show.

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.

Squashy Nipples posted:

Yeah, ok, that part was funny. I love how Ronnie can be goaded into almost anything.

So, you guys think Howard has this condition?
When a Chomp or a Slurp Is a Trigger for Outrage

Holy poo poo, I have this, too. I get so drat mad when people eat with their mouths open. The article says there's no known cure, but how about this cure: don't eat with your mouth open like a drat APE! 100% effective.

FogHelmut posted:

What really bothers me is people who walk so loudly that they shake the floor, and stomp their feet to climb stairs.

YES! That is terrible, too.

Qaz Kwaz fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Sep 7, 2011

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Crotch Bat posted:

My sister can't stand the word "moist", which I always thought was weird but was disappointed when I read something recently and that's one of the most hated words in the English language.

It's so abnormal to be disturbed that much by a word(that isn't something like an offensive word) and I just can't understand it. She has no explanation, it's almost like her brain is just wired wrong or something. I guess I'd get it if I had a similar tic but I just don't.

Haha my ex hated "moist" too. That and "panties" so you can imagine what I used to ask her all the time.

ChaosMonkey
Jun 28, 2008

chiz posted:

Haha my ex hated "moist" too. That and "panties" so you can imagine what I used to ask her all the time.

I can't help but hear this in Amy Fisher's husband's voice.

"I love your pussy. Lemme see those moist panties."

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

ChaosMonkey posted:

I can't help but hear this in Amy Fisher's husband's voice.

"I love your pussy. Lemme see those moist panties."

Yeah I get that, but ugh please don't associate me with that creep.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

DangerDummy! posted:

I first heard the "moist" thing on the first episode of Dead Like Me, and I've heard it about 100 times subsequently. I'm sure they're not the first people to point it out or anything (I don't think very many people ever watched that drat show), but that was definitely the first time I'd heard it.

We went out and bought those kiddie-magnet letters to put MOIST up on the refrigerator.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

chiz posted:

Yeah I get that, but ugh please don't associate me with that creep.

First, I must examine this pussy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kQr38ZmFA8&t=3m3s

Joe 30330 fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Sep 7, 2011

some bust on that guy
Jan 21, 2006

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
The only time Jim Breuer should be on is when he's doing Joe Pesci impressions. That went on forever.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch
Dr. Keith Ablow stinks. Totally hypocritical, too. How does he not see that HE is also trying to push a cultural agenda in his position?

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
Gary laughing at the fact that Howard didn't even see the guy in the photos who posted them on Facebook, and now Robin laughing at him for getting personal weather forcasts, awesome.

Howard: "What's so goddamn funny?"

You are Howard, you are so removed from being an 'everyman' it is mother-loving hilarious. You self-centred emotional zombie.

Angry Howard is the best Howard.

Viktor
Nov 12, 2005

That was a pretty good segment, got it out in the open that Heather and Bubba are separated after she had been messing around behind Bubba's back.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

Viktor posted:

That was a pretty good segment, got it out in the open that Heather and Bubba are separated after she had been messing around behind Bubba's back.

Didn't see this coming.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Viktor posted:

No kidding - when did this happen? I missed this on-air.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Viktor posted:

lol holy poo poo. Didn't he have that huge prenup? I'm going to guess that Bubba's show will now be him and Hulk Hogan crying about their divorces.

But yeah, when you have a hot wife who wants sex all the time and you don't give it to her, expect the worse.

Also please, please, please tell me she was messing around with Spice Boy.

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Bonzo posted:

lol holy poo poo. Didn't he have that huge prenup? I'm going to guess that Bubba's show will now be him and Hulk Hogan crying about their divorces.

But yeah, when you have a hot wife who wants sex all the time and you don't give it to her, expect the worse.

I have not listened to any of Bubba's shows in a while, but from what I can gather, they are currently separated and the rumor is that Heather was loving her spin instructor.

Oh and yes, Bubba has an inane prenup that gives Heather like one lump sum that is based on the amount of time they are together. However, I remember hearing something a while ago about how part of the prenup is that if Heather cheats on him without his permission then she gets nothing.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

CortezFantastic posted:

Didn't see this coming.

Given all the stories I've heard of Heather taking care of him, wiping his rear end, and loving him while he ate fast food....no, I can understand it. In fact, I don't even blame her. She had to put up with Bubba being a pig for quite a while and that would make anybody snap. Not to mention she's in the prime of her life while his show is falling apart.

He's a sucker for that pre-nup, however. He'll probably fight it but the show that would come out of this might be the best thing ever. Or...

Bonzo posted:

Didn't Spice have the heart attack? I don't think he's doing anything like that until he recovers. But still, it might be worth listening to Bubba when Hogan is on next, just to hear the misogyny as they both wonder what the gently caress happened. It'll be great to hear Bubba go on about how he couldn't keep up with her.

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Oh and yes, Bubba has an inane prenup that gives Heather like one lump sum that is based on the amount of time they are together. However, I remember hearing something a while ago about how part of the prenup is that if Heather cheats on him without his permission then she gets nothing.

Bubba's a goddamn retard. First he builds a new studio right when Sirius lowballs him, then he signs a goddamn pre-nup for a woman based on how long she's been with him? Did he really think that would work? No wonder his show is pretty much gone, he's a complete retard.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
To be fair to Heather, she was with Bubba before he even had a radio show on FM or Sirius. She had a good life before she met him and I'm sure she will continue to do so even if she gets nothing. However, looking at the whole Hogan divorce thing, as long as Heather gets a good lawyer she'll get something and probably bankrupt Bubba in the process. This is the Florida legal system after all.

I made the comment about Spice as a joke because he's made it well known that he would gently caress her if he had the chance. In fact, they used to rib Bubba about it and get him all fired up.

And I didn't know until a few months ago that Bubba's new deal had them doing all kinds of show. That really does not make any sense at all.

They got sick of Sirius because doing two shows a day, then two shows on Fridays was too much. Then, they open their own company, for less money, and do 5 times as many shows both day and night.

I think I'm going to try and listen to his shows again now because when Bubba is pissed off and ranting its always radio gold because you can hear the others quietly laughing at him.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

"I talked to some guy on WYSP, what was his name? Skippy? Skid Row? I don't know. He was Howard Eskin's kid."

Hahahahahaha.

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
Dr.Ablow and I AGREE...Chaz is a FEMALE...
NOT a Male...
and I'm glad Dr.Ablow also pointed out what I POSTED HERE in my Chaz has a Vagina thread....that SHE has had "Mommy issues" all of her life....
deep issues....
this is a HUGE FU to Cher.....even calling herself CHAZ..using a 4 letter name like her Mom...Chaz has always been jealous of her Mom's fame....
her inability to break into "show business".....
Dr.Ablow is 100% CORRECT!!

I think Howard and Robin missed Ablow's point.....that Chaz shouldn't be dancing with a FEMALE Partner.....since SHE 's A FEMALE..
That's his biggest issue....
SHE's dressed up like a MAN....but is STILL a FEMALE...so why is she dancing with a chick??
no matter if Chaz had her breasts removed....takes mega Testosterone to have a deeper voice (SHE sounds like Minnie Mouse)..grew facial hair....she can wear all the expensive custom made BIG MEN suits...and neckties....
get tattoos all over her HUGE ARMS and show them off wearing those "wife beater T-shirts"...."HE's" STILL A SHE! Chaz is and always was a Lesbian wasn't she??

I thought Howard was all about HONESTY and telling the TRUTH??????
So why would he disagree with Dr. Ablow???
Is he friends now with CHER??? doesn't want to offend her too??
cause you know Howard would be goofing on Chaz....and agreeing with the Dr....

If Ellen Degeneres was on DWTS...would SHE DANCE WITH A CHICK OR A DUDE????
Ellen dresses like a Man...
looks like SHE had breast reduction.....
wears only MAN clothes...
cuts her hair like a dude....
is MARRIED to FEMALE....

she has HER VAGINA TOO....
probably still gets her period......(every month she's reminded she's a CHICK)
So would Ellen dance with a FEMALE partner??
same thing....

So I don't get Howard defending Chaz......(at least Robin sounds confused calling Chaz HER then HIM then HER

Chaz is a FEMALE.....and she's mentally ill....
IF she went into therapy with Dr.Ablow YEARS AGO.....got all her "Mommy issues" resolved.....SHE wouldn't have mutilated her body and begun taking
DANGEROUS DRUGS that will eventually KILL HER....
Chastity WAS/ IS a Lesbian......
and CHer never could accept that about her DAUGHTER....
so I doubt she has accepted her Daughter living as a "man"..

ENUFF of CHAZ .....I hope she gets kicked off the show FIRST....she has ZERO
personality....ZERO talent....(which is why she hates her Mommy)
let her go back and live her life (off of Cher's money)
as a "man"....

I just think Howard agrees with Dr. Ablow ..but for some weird reason he wants to
defend this chick....
and he wants to see HER dance on the show!

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
NEW YORK, NY SEPTEMBER 7: Artie Lange attends the FX & Sony Pictures Television Presents The "Rescue Me" Season 7 Finale Screening at the Zigfield Theatre on September 7, 2011 in New York City.

Grey hair, stained shirt, big belly. He looks great :unsmith:

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

-Atom- posted:

Dr.Ablow and I AGREE...Chaz is a FEMALE...
NOT a Male...
and I'm glad Dr.Ablow also pointed out what I POSTED HERE in my Chaz has a Vagina thread....that SHE has had "Mommy issues" all of her life....
deep issues....
this is a HUGE FU to Cher.....even calling herself CHAZ..using a 4 letter name like her Mom...Chaz has always been jealous of her Mom's fame....
her inability to break into "show business".....
Dr.Ablow is 100% CORRECT!!

This has to be from SFN.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-

sedative posted:

Jesus. I was listening to the Artie collection and realized just how miserable and ashamed of his addict behavior he really was. It's pretty depressing in hindsight.

Streebs
Dec 6, 2003

RIP

sedative posted:

NEW YORK, NY SEPTEMBER 7: Artie Lange attends the FX & Sony Pictures Television Presents The "Rescue Me" Season 7 Finale Screening at the Zigfield Theatre on September 7, 2011 in New York City.

Wow I thought he looked a lot thinner when I saw a picture of him a month or two ago.

Either way he looks a lot better in those pictures than he did towards the end of his run on the Stern show.

Alkaphanel
Dec 29, 2008

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Given all the stories I've heard of Heather taking care of him, wiping his rear end, and loving him while he ate fast food....no, I can understand it. In fact, I don't even blame her. She had to put up with Bubba being a pig for quite a while and that would make anybody snap. Not to mention she's in the prime of her life while his show is falling apart.

It was his first wife who wiped his rear end, back when he was over 400lbs or something. And then he cheated on her.

I'm in the genuinely surprised camp that Heather would run around on him. While I know he occasionally ignored her to groove tires or eat a BK Stacker, I don't think he was ever the sexual dynamo that gave it to her as often as she wanted. He was an FM Jock who was running hard with the "redneck gimmick" when she hooked up with him, so I don't think weekends at the track and hanging with Tony Stewart are exactly unexpected.

I agreee, Bubba is dumb as hell, but I think he's a decent family man who's worked as hard as possible to provide a great life for his family. Its a lovely year, Sirius Lowball, RadioIO being a huge flop, and the wife loving her personal trainer. I'd maybe lock his guns up for a bit if I were a close friend.

Birthday Cake
Feb 12, 2008

Tom, this is "Mayor's Fun Money." You can use it anywhere.

-Atom- posted:

Words
I read that whole post in an ETM voice.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
I thought Jim Breuer was more interesting than I expected him to be, and his story about seeing that guy at the airport he was thinking about reminded me of a similar 'that was a very weird coincidence' meeting I had when I was about 12, my family was on a road trip to Yellowstone, we were about 1200 miles from home in a random town and our van broke down and needed some sort of service; it was going to take a couple hours so we went to some smalltown mall in Bumblefuck, South Dakota to kill the time.

I'm idly wandering around in some bookstore, and found some cool original TMNT comic books (the black and white ones), which were a favorite of one of my best friends back home. I'm thinking "Hey, Marc would dig some of these..."

Then I go around a corner, and loving bump into this very same kid and his older brother who apparently had an aunt that lived in this town of 2500 people (had never heard him mention this town/aunt/a planned visit there before, so it was especially bizarre.)

We were both like "What...what... in the gently caress.. how can randomness happen like this??" but I didn't become born again as a result of it.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

sedative posted:

I thought he lost weight?

Did he go on a Devil Dog and Hawaiian Punch bender in the last month?

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
I'm sure the holes in his stomach patched up so the food stays in now.

ChubbyEmoBabe
Sep 6, 2003

-=|NMN|=-
Yea, here's a shot of the bandage work. Pretty gruesome.

Chimneyfish
Oct 14, 2003

The show is due for a good Fred and Robin fight. I think he's the only person who gets brutal enough to point out how much weight she's put back on. She tends to get a pass when it comes to her weight issues, but declaring herself the Queen of Food and spending the last year dictating to everybody how to be healthy has warranted it being mentioned. Tim and Robin are both looking bigger than ever, while Richard continues to lose weight by eating normal food, drinking pumpkin beer every night, and exercising a little more often.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Chimneyfish posted:

The show is due for a good Fred and Robin fight. I think he's the only person who gets brutal enough to point out how much weight she's put back on. She tends to get a pass when it comes to her weight issues, but declaring herself the Queen of Food and spending the last year dictating to everybody how to be healthy has warranted it being mentioned. Tim and Robin are both looking bigger than ever, while Richard continues to lose weight by eating normal food, drinking pumpkin beer every night, and exercising a little more often.

The Whole Foods near me is populated entirely by fat people.

And Pumpkin Beer is out already, I'm pretty excited, but it seems to get a lot more expensive each year.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Chimneyfish posted:

If she's sticking to the Veganism thing, how could she blow up? Can vegans with their limited diet, gain weight like that?

Or do we think she's cheating and eating fatty foods?

Shedman
Apr 4, 2007

FogHelmut posted:

And Pumpkin Beer is out already, I'm pretty excited, but it seems to get a lot more expensive each year.
Would you say it would be your faaavorite?

kazmeyer
Jul 26, 2001

'Cause we're the good guys.

chiz posted:

If she's sticking to the Veganism thing, how could she blow up? Can vegans with their limited diet, gain weight like that?

"Butter isn't vegan?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

chiz posted:

Vegan foods usually never care about calories and most vegans don't sit around eating carrots all day, they eat cookies and cake and sugar and junk. Richard is doing it the right way, watch your calories and burn more than you put in.

But most people usually gain weight as they age or find those type of diets too much trouble to keep up with. Weight gain isn't so much of an issue if you watch what you eat, and her kooky starvation diets can't be helping her get what she actually needs.