Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

CrushedB posted:

I tried to pit two Illuminati troopers against two Paladin power armor dudes by using a spider bot to get them slightly closer to each other. The game crashed right to desktop every time they started firing. There were plenty of random crashes too, but it consistently happened when something like too many particle and lighting effects were on screen. Coupled with the Ion Launcher bullshit, it's amazing that they actually thought this was fit to release on PC.
I went through Liberty Island never killing anyone myself, but getting everyone else to kill each other, and didn't experience a single crash, if that helps :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

NecroBob posted:

Did you knock him out with something? If you knock an NPC out and it says "Unconscious" when you look at them, the game counts that NPC as being dead, just a different type of "dead".

Nope! Didn't do a drat thing different from vanilla: just finished up the conversation, Anna blast him down, turns to me and goes "Well done, Agent, it seems you are one of us after all." And I've suddenly killed Lebedev. And yet maintain my no-kill run. Damndest thing. I looked up on their website, and one of the commentators experienced this too when running biomod, so it doesn't seem to be just me.

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER
I remember Paris being loving jarring in DX1. The buildings are all unadorned boxes with not poo poo going on in them. I remember the club or coffee shop or whatever it was being particularly bad, with just a wide open space and a couple useless npcs.

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

Part of why I liked Paris was it was relaxing. Which is a strange way to describe a level in a shooty game I suppose, but there it was. New York gets you going, Hong Kong is sensory overload, returning to New York is frenetic, then Paris slows down the pace and gives you a leisurely section before the intense rest of the game. I appreciated that.

I dunno, I'm not a francophile or anything, I just always enjoy it.

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER
By the way, does Biomod get rid of shifter's dumb skill point system? If it does then it kinda just seems like a straight improvement of the vanilla game. I've got a friend who's playing for the first time and I might have him play with Biomod.

edit: ah, it keeps the randomized inventory thing. i always hated that.

Little Blue Couch fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Sep 7, 2011

Lets Fuck Bro
Apr 14, 2009

Little Blue Couch posted:

By the way, does Biomod get rid of shifter's dumb skill point system? If it does then it kinda just seems like a straight improvement of the vanilla game. I've got a friend who's playing for the first time and I might have him play with Biomod.

edit: ah, it keeps the randomized inventory thing. i always hated that.
You mean how Shifter gives you skill points for kills and other stuff? Yeah Biomod takes that out.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Shumagorath posted:

I always let Anna kill him since it seemed like a perfect catalyst for JC becoming disillusioned with UNATCO. That, and watching Simons kill his own unarmed prisoners.

I dunno I think it can go either way, when she's threatening to kill him right there it seems kinda silly of JC to let her do it then beat himself up for it later.

Grand Fromage posted:

Part of why I liked Paris was it was relaxing. Which is a strange way to describe a level in a shooty game I suppose, but there it was. New York gets you going, Hong Kong is sensory overload, returning to New York is frenetic, then Paris slows down the pace and gives you a leisurely section before the intense rest of the game. I appreciated that.

I dunno, I'm not a francophile or anything, I just always enjoy it.

I hated the curfew part though, takes away the "relaxation" I think. It felt more like a way to keep you from exploring too much and noticing how lovely the level is.

RagnarokAngel fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Sep 7, 2011

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Male Man posted:

Nope.

Gunplay gets easier if you invest points and weapon mods into it, but neither Shifter nor Biomod reduce the necessary investment (in fact, they increase it, due to a bug fix). Both make melee easier, but the changes (especially Biomod's further edits) feel pretty cheaty.

If you hate guns, that's totally fine. Melee will see you through the game, as long as you use ambush tactics. Just make sure that you have other options in case you have to deal with something tougher than the mooks you've been clubbing to death/prodding to unconsciousness.

Im explained myself in the wrong way sorry. What i meant is that the shooting mechanics are clunky and i have to melee to get reliable kills without being in the risk of alert the whole NSF. But thanks with the tips about Biomod/shifter.

Also i've read that biomod gives a little stream of xp points (DX:HR) instead of vanilla's way to give you XP if you discover a "secret" area or complete a mission. Does that mean that you get more XP total or is just balanced so you get XP points without being punished for not explore everything?

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

Guillermus posted:

Also i've read that biomod gives a little stream of xp points (DX:HR) instead of vanilla's way to give you XP if you discover a "secret" area or complete a mission. Does that mean that you get more XP total or is just balanced so you get XP points without being punished for not explore everything?

The current version of Biomod handles experience in the same way that vanilla DX does. You're probably thinking of Shifter or earlier versions of Biomod — they also give experience for killing enemies and whatnot.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Smol posted:

The current version of Biomod handles experience in the same way that vanilla DX does. You're probably thinking of Shifter or earlier versions of Biomod — they also give experience for killing enemies and whatnot.

Really? I could have sworn I got like 10 XP for disabling bots in current Biomod.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.

resurgam40 posted:

Really? I could have sworn I got like 10 XP for disabling bots in current Biomod.

Hmm. That sounds like a bug. The release notes for Biomod 1.0 states "Removed Shifter's skill system", so it would be quite odd if the author removed all other XP gains that Shifter added, but not the one from disabling robots.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

resurgam40 posted:

Nope! Didn't do a drat thing different from vanilla: just finished up the conversation, Anna blast him down, turns to me and goes "Well done, Agent, it seems you are one of us after all." And I've suddenly killed Lebedev. And yet maintain my no-kill run. Damndest thing. I looked up on their website, and one of the commentators experienced this too when running biomod, so it doesn't seem to be just me.

If she shot him, you didn't. The game considers you to have killed Lebedev as opposed to working with him but you didn't mechanically kill anyone.

keefin and kel
Aug 27, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

closeted republican posted:

That's pretty much it. Almost everything CoD did pisses off whiny "hardcore" (usually PC) gamers because CoD is popular.

Of course, it should be no surprise that most of these haters are insecure teenage nerds or behave like them. :v:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Alasyre
Apr 6, 2009
I'm trying hard to play this, but Christ... "Here go kill guys in the Statue of Liberty. Here's a like two loving rounds of ammo for whatever weapon your using."

Ah well, time to soldier on...

Oh, and apparently a great many people pronounce the name "Deuce Ex"? I had no idea because the only person I've ever discussed this game with knows how to say it, but after mentioned Human Revolution at work, I guess it's common to mispronounce it?

"Gonna play the new Deus Ex."
"Oh, yeah, Deuce Ex."
"What?"

Edit: to clarify, I was trying not to kill anyone on Liberty Island, but ran out of charges for my prob. Now I'm so angry I'm just killing all these fuckers (first time playing this ever).

Alasyre fucked around with this message at 19:04 on Sep 8, 2011

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008

Alasyre posted:

Edit: to clarify, I was trying not to kill anyone on Liberty Island, but ran out of charges for my prob. Now I'm so angry I'm just killing all these fuckers (first time playing this ever).

You can use a regular baton to do it too.

Alasyre
Apr 6, 2009

Der Luftwaffle posted:

You can use a regular baton to do it too.

gently caress. Forgot I had that.

Still, give me more poo poo, government!

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD
A lad I know pronounced it 'Juicy Ex' at first.

Rashomon
Jun 21, 2006

This machine kills fascists
Oh hey, a thread for the original Deus Ex. I just downloaded this from Steam and finished it last week. It's pretty cool. Honestly the controls are pretty bad in parts (Super nano robot soldier dude who has giant problems climbing down ladders!) but for the most part I thought it was a great game. The ending(s) is/are neat too.

EDIT: If I want to do a future playthrough, I should install the Biomod from the OP and New Vision? I am using the Steam GotY edition. I downloaded New Vision and tried to install it, but I got a weird bug where peoples' speeches wouldn't finish (like half of the text/sound would play, and then it would just jump forward as if I'd hit ESC to move along), so I uninstalled and reinstalled without New Vision and it worked properly so I just played the game. What does Biomod do exactly?

Rashomon fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Sep 8, 2011

Prenton
Feb 17, 2011

Ner nerr-nerrr ner

resurgam40 posted:

EMP-ing bots did give some skill points last time I played Biomod, but I assumed it was a bug. It certainly doesn't have Shifter's handy "Skill-points-alert-means-your-tranq-darts-have-worked" scheme.

SolidSnakesBandana
Jul 1, 2007

Infinite ammo

Alasyre posted:

Oh, and apparently a great many people pronounce the name "Deuce Ex"? I had no idea because the only person I've ever discussed this game with knows how to say it, but after mentioned Human Revolution at work, I guess it's common to mispronounce it?

I actually got into an argument with someone about this. Only it was the other way around, he was trying to correct me and tell me the correct pronunciation was Doos Ex. I'm pretty sure I wasn't able to convince him.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Alasyre posted:

I was around 8 when the game came out, and I was paranoid about pronouncing the name wrong after I read an article where someone mentioned they got annoyed by people pronouncing the game "Deuce Ex" or variations, without saying the correct way to pronounce it. That's how I used to say it, at least. :ohdear:

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
I pronounced it "Do Sex" before I knew what the real way was.

Dr I am a Doctor
Mar 3, 2011

by T. Finn

Alasyre posted:

I call it D E because I'm afraid of mentioning sex in a conversation about games

Coughing-up Tweed
Jun 12, 2006

AXE COP posted:

I pronounced it "Do Sex" before I knew what the real way was.

Thankfully the PC Gamer review that convinced me to buy it had some joke about the pronunciation (something about do sex and day of sex) or I would have been in the same boat.

Alasyre
Apr 6, 2009

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

I actually got into an argument with someone about this. Only it was the other way around, he was trying to correct me and tell me the correct pronunciation was Doos Ex. I'm pretty sure I wasn't able to convince him.

Oh, I meant I was the one pronouncing it correctly. Two of my buddies thought it was "Doose Ex" Luckily I told one of them what it was derived from, so I'm sure I convinced him. The other... there's no convincing with him.

Unfortunately I never paid attention to this game despite knowing about it for years. Luckily a person I trust spoke highly of it.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I was talking about it with a friend at work and someone walking by wondered why we were talking about a game called "Day of Sex". Awkward moment right there.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Rashomon posted:

EDIT: If I want to do a future playthrough, I should install the Biomod from the OP and New Vision?

You should install biomod and New Vision (really, there's no reason not to have them both on playthrough #1) but I don't know if the OP links are up to date. In case they aren't:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/biomod
http://www.moddb.com/mods/deus-ex-new-vision

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

better waste some time with you
Is it possible to install Biomod over Shifter or do I need to uninstall Shifter first?

EDIT: Dumb question, it appears not to make a difference as Biomod is built on top of Shifter.

Catalyst-proof fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Sep 9, 2011

silencer_shh
Jun 20, 2005
Yes. Password?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoREOpany_Q&list=UUc1YtI9t4GZnbq54tHSfHOw&feature=plcp

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

This is hilarious.

Playthrough note: Didn't want to waste my lock pick on the trapdoor of the ship by Filben, so I took the TNT by the mercenary, tossed it into the water, and threw my crowbar at it. Took out the trapdoor. loving awesome.

Chakron
Mar 11, 2009

This is amazing.

Add this to the op Basic Beater.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
I would play a mod of just all the dialogue changed to this.

Rookersh
Aug 19, 2010

Shumagorath posted:

I always let Anna kill him since it seemed like a perfect catalyst for JC becoming disillusioned with UNATCO. That, and watching Simons kill his own unarmed prisoners.

This is something I've always wondered.

Whenever I see people talking about playing the Deus Ex series, I always see them talking about how much work they put in to avoiding kills, and nonlethal, and stacking boxes to exploit AI so they could get nonlethal and all this other touchy feely nonsense.

And thats always felt odd to me, when I was a kid, and found out the NSF was the good guys, I immediately restarted the game, and did a full nonlethal run, but honestly, it wasn't much fun, and felt really out of place. I also did that for Invisible War, and again, it felt strange, why was JC/Alex not killing these dudes.

When Human Revolution came out, I decided to play it like Adam would, when facing main bad guys, or terrorists, I shot to kill, but when facing cops or just some Purity First idiots who were guarding something, I knocked them out and moved on, because they had nothing to do with anything. And it felt right, like thats how things were supposed to play out. I recently went back and did the same with Deus Ex and Invisible War, killing the NSF on Liberty, but knocking out those guarding stuff, and it was really interesting watching the NPCs react to something besides "YOU ARE GOOD MAN/YOU ARE lovely EMPLOYEE" and "YOU ARE MASS MURDERER/HERE IS A BONUS."

I'm just wondering how most people play through the games, do they actually try to nonlethal everything, or kill everyone. Or a little of both like I'll be doing from now on.

Oh, and about Biomod, what exactly is a list of changes, and can you pick and choose? I'm interested in playing through it again using it, but not if it messes up a ton of stuff along the way that I can't change.

Dr Snofeld
Apr 30, 2009

Rookersh posted:

Oh, and about Biomod, what exactly is a list of changes, and can you pick and choose? I'm interested in playing through it again using it, but not if it messes up a ton of stuff along the way that I can't change.

You can't pick and choose, no. I have the readme here. BioMod includes all the changes of Shifter plus:

quote:

========================================
Augmentations

Augmentations now fall into three categories based on the way they use energy

Active: Uses energy constantly while turned on. This is what all of the augmentations in the original game were like.
Automatic: When turned on, goes into an "idle" state which uses no energy. When idle, will automatically activate when needed and drain energy while it works.
Passive: Uses no energy.

All augmentations, including passive ones can be toggled on and off at will. This is so that, for example, if you have microfibral muscle, you can still throw a chair at somebody's head without killing them.

Regeneration
============
Type: Automatic
Cost: 300 Units/Minute while healing
Description: Regeneration now works like the health system in most modern shooters, meaning that there's a delay between when you get hurt and when the healing kicks in. If you want instant healing you'll have to use a medkit. It's also a lot less efficient than it was before.

Aqualung
========
Type: Passive
Description: Aqualung now actually restores some of your energy when you're in water, in addition to letting you breathe.

Energy Shield
=============
Cost: 50% of damage from energy attacks
Description: Energy shield can now be left on indefinitely, because it only uses energy when protecting you from damage.

Power Recirculator
==================
Description: Power recirculator is now passive.

Environmental Resistance
========================
Cost: 40% of damage from toxins
Description: Environmental resistance can now be left on indefinitely, because it only uses energy when protecting you from hazards.

Spy Drone
=========
Type: Active
Cost: 100 Units/Minute
Description: In addition to increasing the speed and reducing the energy drain, I've added a few abilities to make the spy drone better at, well, spying. You can now use the drone to gather intel from datacubes, trigger buttons and switches, and even hack computers without exposing yourself to danger. On the other hand, the EMP attack has an energy cost, making the spy drone less overpowered (but still useful) as a guided EMP grenade.

Aggressive Defense System
=========================
Cost: 15 Units/Projectile
Description: Aggressive defense now only drains energy when it's actually protecting you, so you can leave it on indefinitely.

Ballistic Protection
====================
Cost: 50% of damage from projectiles and bladed weapons
Description: Balistic protection can now be left on indefinitely, because it only uses energy when protecting you from damage. Be careful though, as it can drain your energy very quickly if you find yourself getting riddled with bullets.

Radar Transparency
==================
Cost: 200 Units/Minute
Description: In order to reflect its usefulness relative to cloak, radar transparency's cost has been reduced by 100 units/Minute

EMP Shield
==========
Description: Rather than making you spend energy to save energy, EMP Shield is now a passive reduction to EMP damage

Electrostatic Discharge
=======================
Description: Similar to its counterpart in Invisible War, electrostatic discharge (added by Shifter) has been made passive

Microfibral Muscle
==================
Description: Similar to its counterpart in Invisible War, microfibral muscle has been made passive

Speed Enhancement
=================
Cost: 40 Units/Minute
Description: Speed Enhancement no longer allows you move silently at high speeds. You can still "crouchrun", but it'll make a racket.

Run Silent
==========
Description: In addition to being made passive, run silent now reduces sounds made while jumping as well as running, similar to its counterpart in Invisible War

Tracking
========
Cost: 10 Units/Dart
Description: Replacing the targeting aug, tracking allows you to fire darts which when attached to a target will display its location on your HUD as well as the data you would get from targeting.

Vision Enhancement
==================
Cost: 40 Units/Minute
Description: The range of the sonar imaging effect of vision enhancement has been doubled, allowing you to see stuff through walls from a reasonable distance.

Gameplay Changes

A "Challenge" system similar to xbox live achievements has been added

The swimming skill has been changed to "athletics" and determines movement speed on land and jumping ability in addition to swimming

An athletics skill of advanced unlocks the ledge Grab/mantling system: Hold the jump key down when next to a ledge and JC will hoist himself over it. NOTE: YOU MUST REBIND YOUR JUMP KEY IN THE KEYBOARD/MOUSE SETTINGS MENU TO USE THIS FEATURE.

Changed the medicine skill to affect biocells as well as medkits to make it more useful

The demolition skill now determines the amount of grenades you can carry, making it worth upgrading if you care about explosives

Made the GEP gun take longer to lock on to things if your heavy weapons skill is low

Computers no longer make the player invisible when using them. Now you'll have to beware of nearby enemies, cameras, etc. when hacking.

Removed the targeting reticles when using a scoped weapon unless you're actually looking through the scope. That should give you something to think about before attempting to use your sniper rifle as a railgun, or slapping a scope on your tricked out superpistol. You can turn this feature off by typing "noscoped" into the console.

Added white phosphorus grenades to the game

Ballistic armor, hazmat suits and rebreathers degrade with use rather than over time, and tech goggles have a much longer duration and can give you heat or sonar vision depending on your skill level. These changes make the environmental training skill significantly more useful, so the skillpoint cost has been raised to be roughly equal to that of computers.

Pickpocketing system: Press use on an enemy NPC who is unaware of you, and you'll steal their keys if they have any.

More convenient tools: Press use on an an item that can be unlocked, picked, or bypassed (except for keypads) and you'll automatically equip the appropriate tool.

Autosave feature: Automatically saves every time you change maps.

Unconscious NPCs can now be killed. Also they dream, and have families who will miss them when you throw them off a building, you monster.

Added the ability to toggle buttons and switches by shooting them, Duke3D style.

Added bullet impacts on decorations.

Restored "armor ricochet" sound when shooting armored targets.

Added poisoned throwing knives to the high end random inventory list.

Added fire propagation between NPCs.

Added pain and death sounds that were previously only used by the player to NPCs. No more people saying "oof!" when breathing in poison gas.

Made it so that NPCs can be "Stun-locked" by machinegun fire

Increased the amount of time between pain sounds on NPCs, to cut down on the "OOF OOF OOF OOF" factor.

Prevented the player from reloading their weapon when they shouldn't be able to.

Catalyst-proof
May 11, 2011

Rookersh posted:

I recently went back and did the same with Deus Ex and Invisible War, killing the NSF on Liberty, but knocking out those guarding stuff, and it was really interesting watching the NPCs react to something besides "YOU ARE GOOD MAN/YOU ARE lovely EMPLOYEE" and "YOU ARE MASS MURDERER/HERE IS A BONUS."

I'm just wondering how most people play through the games, do they actually try to nonlethal everything, or kill everyone. Or a little of both like I'll be doing from now on.

I think the way you described is the way most people play through it the first time. Before I knew the plot, I killed everyone I could, and then used the rest of the game to sort of atone for that. Or maybe that was just me.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Rookersh posted:

This is something I've always wondered.

Whenever I see people talking about playing the Deus Ex series, I always see them talking about how much work they put in to avoiding kills, and nonlethal, and stacking boxes to exploit AI so they could get nonlethal and all this other touchy feely nonsense.

And thats always felt odd to me, when I was a kid, and found out the NSF was the good guys, I immediately restarted the game, and did a full nonlethal run, but honestly, it wasn't much fun, and felt really out of place. I also did that for Invisible War, and again, it felt strange, why was JC/Alex not killing these dudes.

When Human Revolution came out, I decided to play it like Adam would, when facing main bad guys, or terrorists, I shot to kill, but when facing cops or just some Purity First idiots who were guarding something, I knocked them out and moved on, because they had nothing to do with anything. And it felt right, like thats how things were supposed to play out. I recently went back and did the same with Deus Ex and Invisible War, killing the NSF on Liberty, but knocking out those guarding stuff, and it was really interesting watching the NPCs react to something besides "YOU ARE GOOD MAN/YOU ARE lovely EMPLOYEE" and "YOU ARE MASS MURDERER/HERE IS A BONUS."

I played DX:HR where I only killed enemies who had first killed civilians. Otherwise it was up for them to be tried by rule of law as I figured that's what an ex-cop (who backed off shooting an augmented kid) would have done.

In Invisible War I killed Silas and every SSC trooper in Tarsus, as well as all the Templars I could get my hands on. Thanks to ragdoll physics I'd often punch them out with the baton then whip them off a balcony with mega-strength. I also beat up the two workers in Trier who corner the Order guy, but they lived.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Fren posted:

I think the way you described is the way most people play through it the first time. Before I knew the plot, I killed everyone I could, and then used the rest of the game to sort of atone for that. Or maybe that was just me.

When I first played DX, I had recently finished Thief, and stealth just felt right. I started it up and it engaged my Thief reflexes rather than my Half-Life ones. Played it right through to the end stealthy and mostly nonlethal - it's unprofessional to steal lives as well as valuables, after all.

Since then, I've played it through as an FPS too, but it never feels as natural as it does when I'm being stealthy.

Stump Truck
Nov 26, 2007
Why? Yes

Rookersh posted:

Yup, in Human Revolution I only killed people who I felt deserved it. Although, after Malik died and I found out about Sevchenko I made it my duty to put a bullet in people's heads after I stunned them to get revenge.

"What if I said I knew where you could load up on military hardware?"

"WOO!"

This is pretty much my reaction too.

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
the Unreal Revolution video now has a mod you can download and try. pretty much everything in the video works and is playable, which is weird considering the video doesn't show a whole lot that's in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AXE COP
Apr 16, 2010

i always feel like

somebody's watching me
Speaking of rap and Deus Ex...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwg6PqUw9nc