  • Post
stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jonny 290 posted:

if you meet a girl who goes by alexis theres like a 30% chance shes transgender

they always pick that name

ah poo poo

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

WikiNEWS, not Wikileaks! Please, let me into this press conference?

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

does this mean by definition literally anybody can get press credentials

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Nevergirls posted:

does this mean by definition literally anybody can get press credentials

sure, if you take the time to set up some minimal level of credibility

the gaming site destructoid exists solely so the guy behind it could get into e3

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Nevergirls posted:

does this mean by definition literally anybody can get press credentials

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:Accreditation_policy

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...

dear god, i would have to real all those words?!?!

gingrich
May 26, 2007

i'm the osiris of this shit
Once in the friend zone, it is difficult to :getout:.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
holy poo poo that article is terrible

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_zone

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickup_artist

quote:

Pickup artists develop pickup lines similar to, yet more complex than the stereotypical pick-up line.[citation needed]

What do I do for a living? Well, let's just say I'm in the business of marketing, myself. In fact, I'm working on a big account right now. My usual approaches are similar to, yet more complex than the stereotypical pick-up line. You might already be familiar with some of my work. :smug:

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Hammerite posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pickup_artist

What do I do for a living? Well, let's just say I'm in the business of marketing, myself. In fact, I'm working on a big account right now. My usual approaches are similar to, yet more complex than the stereotypical pick-up line. You might already be familiar with some of my work. :smug:

*points to dilz*

YHWH
May 17, 2011
:gb2gbs:

ASK ME ABOUT BUYING A PEANUTS AVATAR IN AN ATTEMPT TO PRETEND TO BE AN FYAD

Lutha Mahtin posted:

*points to dilz*

you have me sold

reidscones
Apr 5, 2007

:snoop: deserve got nothin to do with it :snoop:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

reidscones posted:

ban please

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipe-tan

e: lmao

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER
Hero Member

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipe-tan

e: lmao

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OS-tan

i think they have em for browsers and poo poo too

reidscones
Apr 5, 2007

:snoop: deserve got nothin to do with it :snoop:

Sniep posted:

ban please

its from wp m8

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

reidscones posted:

its from wp m8

still, should go into a thread into the anime tentacle preteen rape deathhouse or whatever it was, not yospos

reidscones
Apr 5, 2007

:snoop: deserve got nothin to do with it :snoop:
gosh its almost as if its something weird and pathetic on wikipedia

99 w00tballons
May 1, 2008

reidscones posted:

i'm the eigenvectors on the blackboard

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
gently caress that guy

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

reidscones posted:

problem: im lonely bc i put all my energy into a hobby that doesn't impress girls
solution: put words of praise in the mouth of a fictional animu girl who loves me and thinks i'm awesome

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

problem: im lonely bc i put all my energy into a hobby that doesn't impress girls
solution: put words of praise in the mouth of a fictional animu girl who loves me and thinks i'm awesome
problem: my animu girl is fictional
solution: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakimakura

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
This page has been mentioned by a media organization. The reference is in:
"Lamest Technology Mascots Ever". Wired News. 2007-04-25. (details)

lol

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflectoporn

quote:

Reflectoporn is a term used to describe a form of exhibitionism in which a man or woman strips and then takes a photograph of an object with a reflective surface in such a way that his or her naked body can be seen in the reflection. The photograph is then posted in a public forum.[1] Examples of Reflectoporn can sometimes be seen on eBay, and have included "images of naked men and women reflected in kettles, TVs, toasters and even knives and forks"[2]. The instance generally credited with starting the trend involved a man selling a kettle on an Australian auction site (not eBay as sometimes stated), featuring a photograph where his naked body is clearly visible[3].

YHWH
May 17, 2011
:gb2gbs:

ASK ME ABOUT BUYING A PEANUTS AVATAR IN AN ATTEMPT TO PRETEND TO BE AN FYAD

toasterdicks, exactly what we need more of

mcnealys baby
Nov 3, 2002

ohhh here we go
Wikipe-tan is the mascot character for WikiProject Anime and manga, the Counter-Vandalism Unit, WikiProject Holidays' Christmas task force and Admin coaching; she was also a contender for the Wikipedia mascot.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
why are we talking about anime

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Yodzilla posted:

all food owns except for water chestnuts. gently caress those things

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
garph love crunchy lovely nothingness om nom nom

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Sniep posted:

c2c AM is forever dead to me

c2c owns forever

Lamont Cranston
Sep 1, 2006

how do i shot foam

Sniep posted:

why are we talking about anime

to talk about wikipedia is to talk about anime

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Yodzilla posted:

garph love crunchy lovely nothingness om nom nom

your dumb

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
water chestnuts own b/c they absorb w/e flavor u put them in.

Sappy Fingers
Jun 16, 2006

vlc owns sorry wrongs
gently caress

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/File:Wikipe-tan_in_swimwear.jpg

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

yep, not clicking that

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
08:49, 8 June 2007 Jimbo Wales (talk | contribs) deleted "File:LoliWikipetan.jpg" ‎ (pedophilic sexualization of a community mascot? No. - email me if you have questions)

Wikipedia response posted:

On 2007 8 June, Wikipe-tan was recognized by Jimbo Wales as a community mascot.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
no loving way

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
hahahah

British newspaper The Observer featured a picture of the cropped sailor fuku version of Wikipe-tan in the article "Girl geeks find manga haven" (World, Page 35, 2008-06-01, by Justin McCurry). The article makes no mention of Wikipedia, Wikipe-tan, or the GFDL license.

you can feel the hurt butts

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.

Jonny 290 posted:

no loving way

  • 1
  • 2