Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

2ndclasscitizen
Jan 2, 2009

by Y Kant Ozma Post

frozenphil posted:

I wonder if there's a way I could get a job using my google-fu skills?
Her gallery

That whole gallery is just russia.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Nudist Dad
Dec 12, 2006

asshole on a scooter

This helmet does not fit.

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat

Gay Nudist Dad posted:

If it wuz the rite size it wuld look gay brah.

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

Gay Nudist Dad posted:

Try to put a smaller one on with your hair in a bun.

Sexist anti-russian pig.

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back

Gay Nudist Dad posted:

I would love to give that woman a taste of my sandwich. If you know what I mean!

I mean PBJ

BaKESAL3
Nov 7, 2010
Looks like a skeleton on a motorcycle to me.

EDIT: Quote is not reply

FlyinDoc
Dec 20, 2007

The Fahrenheit to Celsius conversion is confusing me, because 37 take 21 shouldn't be -1 the last time I checked.

Edit: Ah, I get it, the article was just written by dummies who didn't get that converting a change in temperature is different to converting an actual temperature. The 21 should just be 38 instead.

FlyinDoc fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Sep 7, 2011

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Gay Nudist Dad posted:

It is the same size as her torso.

sirbeefalot
Aug 24, 2004
Fast Learner.
Fun Shoe

That expression is so Russian it hurts.

frozenphil
Mar 13, 2003

YOU CANNOT MAKE A MISTAKE SO BIG THAT 80 GRIT CAN'T FIX IT!
:smug:
She looks better with the helmet on...

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

frozenphil posted:

She looks better with the helmet on...

Don't we all?
:goonsay:

BaKESAL3
Nov 7, 2010
edit: oops =(

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Video games are for children. Dr. Who, Sherlock and Community need to be canceled. Firefly sucked.

Everything you like is bad, everything I like is good and cool. I've had sex. I've stuck my big rod into a babe and it was good. There's proof I've had sex, where's yours ?
What happened when french officials tried to ban lane splitting in Paris.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oFaWpajavQ&feature=related

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

Well, if there is one thing the French do well is put together a big group for an old fashioned protest.

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dude likes leopard print.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

soy posted:

That chain :stare:

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
What about the combo chain guard/license plate? I've seen some under-tails that were essentially unreadable but that's another level.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

I passed a dude on a chopper of some sort the other day on the freeway. The chain had so much slack that it was almost touching the ground and it was flailing around all over the place :gonk:

SeamusMcPhisticuffs
Aug 2, 2006

republicans.bmp

slidebite posted:

Well, if there is one thing the French do well is put together a big group for an old fashioned protest.

It's all fun and games until someone loses a head.

redscare
Aug 14, 2003

kylej posted:

That's Cyrillic on the tail. In my glory days of speaking Russian I could translate but I'm far too rusty now. Something like "motorcycle girl" I think.

edit. ^^^ Russian confirmed. hot.

It says "female moto racer"

Also vkontakte is Russian Facebook, on the off chance that anyone is curious

:ussr:

bung
Dec 14, 2004

soy posted:

Subtract the fur and add a +12 swingarm and that's just about all of the sportbikes in SC.

Zool
Mar 21, 2005

The motard rap
for all my riders
at the track
Dirt hardpacked
corner workers better
step back
Ninja vs CRF150R
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbger_4LSes

vv Oh, man I've got to get caught up on the internets, I'm way behind!

Zool fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Sep 9, 2011

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg

^^
8 days and 2 pages ago, but it's still a :wtc: thing

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

Zool posted:

Ninja vs CRF150R
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbger_4LSes

vv Oh, man I've got to get caught up on the internets, I'm way behind!

Reading the comments, he's a regular in the area, but runs away whenever approached. Pretty :psyduck: indeed.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

gently caress YOU RAIN!

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
Why is the lady hunched over holding a tire iron thingy in the road?

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

KozmoNaut posted:

gently caress YOU RAIN!
rain... or jesus?

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Video games are for children. Dr. Who, Sherlock and Community need to be canceled. Firefly sucked.

Everything you like is bad, everything I like is good and cool. I've had sex. I've stuck my big rod into a babe and it was good. There's proof I've had sex, where's yours ?
Good read.

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/320/10697/Motorcycle-Article/Motorcycle-Pollution--A-Lifecycle-Perspective.aspx?WT.i_e_dcsvid=1591166829

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

rain... or jesus?

Laffeaux.

KozmoNaut posted:

gently caress YOU RAIN!

I'd be flipping off the lack of front fender for spraying rain all over my face before I'd be flipping off the rain itself.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

the walkin dude posted:

Did it lose the chain? Detail was put into this.

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof

nsaP posted:

Did it lose the chain? Detail was put into this.

I think its belt driven.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
They weren't belt drive until the evo, and that looks like a shovelhead.

Or panhead, I can't tell. Pretty sure it's older than an Evo, though.

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 20:55 on Sep 9, 2011

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

Proof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4scZ1LlXbA&feature=related

shoot me.

new approach to 3-wheeler.

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?

GnarlyCharlie4u posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4scZ1LlXbA&feature=related

shoot me.

new approach to 3-wheeler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmol26qMTxY&NR=1

ahahha this was in a link on the side....my god i thought it was a photoshop from the static pic

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

A well-written article, although I'd argue if we cant convince the vast majority of motorcyclists to so something as sane as wear a helmet, we'll never convince them to demand, and then pay for cleaner motorcycles.

Like the two stroke bike, the days of the unregulated motorcycle will be killed by those who are probably the least vested in it, and understand the least about why its important to preserve it.

This is an even bigger problem in the two-stroke world. Amongst two-stroke riders, there are three distinct camps. Those who just ride two-strokes like they are, and don't mess much with them, those who actively try to run them cleaner and better, and those who actively try to make them as smoky and loud as possible.

The third group will be the ones who kill it for the rest of us. There is already talk of outright banning two stroke motorcycles and engines, no grandfathering or anything. Running everything super rich with the smokiest oil on earth will guarantee that it comes to pass.

I also cant believe that the loud pipes save lives krew hasnt gotten aftermarket exhaust either banned or regulated to hell for the rest of us. Its probably coming though.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

^^^^ We've had an 80dB noise limit (drive-by test) on bikes since 2004, I believe the limit for anything earlier than that is 82 or 85dB. I've never had mine measured, but it's probably too loud. I've never had any trouble, but I tend to keep it down whenever I'm in towns etc.. Plus, the PO who fitted the pipe is a cop ;)

I think loud pipes are generally tolerated and used mostly as something to add to your ticket if you get caught speeding or riding recklessly. Unless it's a real earthshaker or you're being a real dick keeping people awake at night and setting off alarms, then they'll probably bag you for the noise alone.

But of course we've had politicians who wanted to outlaw bikes altogether, enforce a 100hp limit, only allow OEM spare parts, enforce yearly inspections (cars are inspected semi-annually). I'm afraid our luck will run out someday if the popular perception of bikers worsens, which is why I try to be as considerate as possible.

Now, my bike probably pollutes a lot more than any modern bike, it's got carbs and no catalytic converter, so I imagine it's pretty bad. But I still do everything I can to keep it in good shape and hopefully as clean as when it was new. Smoke programs for diesel trucks/cars and jerkbags on two-strokes who try to smoke as much as humanly possible can go suck a sooty dick.

More biker art by Dave Mann here: http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com/2009/01/30/easyriders-dave-mann/

The chopper in its natural environment.

KozmoNaut fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Sep 9, 2011

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

nsaP posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmol26qMTxY&NR=1

ahahha this was in a link on the side....my god i thought it was a photoshop from the static pic

I love his abortive attempts at a burnout. Exhausts are too heavy to let him get much weight off the rear wheel and he doesn't commit enough to break it loose. :xd:

Phat_Albert posted:

I also cant believe that the loud pipes save lives krew hasnt gotten aftermarket exhaust either banned or regulated to hell for the rest of us. Its probably coming though.

Idiots ruin it for us all. Same as it ever was.

Retarted Pimple
Jun 2, 2002

the walkin dude posted:

Gotta watch out for the headcrabs this time of year.

XvoUd4
Aug 13, 2011

slidebite posted:

Am I the only one who finds irony in how peaceful that motorcyclist protest appeared to be? I'm sure France has plenty of public actions which are quiet enough that we never hear about them, but still.

Z3n posted:

That chain :stare:
Pollution counts as lube, doesn't it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bondematt
Jan 26, 2007

Not too stupid
Cali just had a bill about loud pipes. It was very poorly worded and had nothing to do with Db level, just if a cop thought it was annoying he could ticket you. Never looked to see if it passed or not.

Edit: All the articles I can find are about the EPA law, so I'm going to assume it failed.

Looks like the EPA one means we just got the CARB stickers on our exhausts now.

Bondematt fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Sep 10, 2011