Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

.lnk to the past
May 3, 2005

psoting while drunk

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

08:49, 8 June 2007 Jimbo Wales (talk | contribs) deleted "File:LoliWikipetan.jpg" ‎ (pedophilic sexualization of a community mascot? No. - email me if you have questions)

hahahhaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

08:49, 8 June 2007 Jimbo Wales (talk | contribs) deleted "File:LoliWikipetan.jpg" ‎ (pedophilic sexualization of a community mascot? No. - email me if you have questions)

quote:

On 2007 8 June, Wikipe-tan was recognized by Jimbo Wales as a community mascot.

:holy: LOL

YHWH
May 17, 2011
:gb2gbs:

ASK ME ABOUT BUYING A PEANUTS AVATAR IN AN ATTEMPT TO PRETEND TO BE AN FYAD

theflyingexecutive posted:

yep, not clicking that

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

theflyingexecutive posted:

yep, not clicking that

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Deletion_requests/Wikipe-tan_lolicon_(2007-01-04)

oh god why

quote:

Keep I do not see how this is any way pedophillic. It is simply a cartoon, nothing more. The deletion request was not for the image to be deleted in the first place, it was simply to check whether the license was correct. Lcarsdata 14:41, 7 June 2007 (UTC)

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
it's just a cartoon that's all. a simple cartoon that gives me a massive erection and causes me to cum buckets all over my keyboard. nothing more nothing less

Moxie Omen
Mar 15, 2008

Yodzilla posted:

it's just a cartoon that's all. a simple cartoon that gives me a massive erection and causes me to cum buckets all over my keyboard. nothing more nothing less

of which I took a (creative commons) picture of to use on on the Cum topic

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine
I like Wikipedia and all. But people who get into Wikipedia are a little weird.

Red Square Bear posted:

a little weird

Don't sign your posts. :xd:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

is this real

mcnealys baby
Nov 3, 2002

ohhh here we go
Earth (IPA: /ˈəː(ɹ)θ/, often referred to as the Earth, Terra, or Planet Earth) is the third planet in the solar system in terms of distance from the Sun, and the fifth largest. It is also the largest of its planetary system's terrestrial planets, making it the largest solid body in the solar system, and it is the only place in the universe known to support life. It is also the densest planet in the solar system. The widely accepted scientific theory states that the Earth was formed around 4.57 billion years ago[1] and its natural satellite, the Moon, was orbiting it shortly thereafter, around 4.53 billion years ago. It is the largest planet in the world.

yep, it sure is

killhamster
Apr 15, 2004

SCAMMER

graph posted:

is this real

yes jimbo went crazy deleting tons of poo poo a while back and it caused a huge wikisperg shitstorm

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

killhamster posted:

yes jimbo went crazy deleting tons of poo poo a while back and it caused a huge wikisperg shitstorm

Didn't Jimbo literally get de-modded by ARBCON or something?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Red Square Bear posted:

Didn't Jimbo literally get de-modded by ARBCON or something?

yeah for deleting a bunch of penis pics and they were like "how dare you defy the will of the community"

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Luigi Thirty posted:

yeah for deleting a bunch of penis pics and they were like "how dare you defy the will of the community"

just gonna post this, don't mess with exhibitionist shutins i guess??

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
as a libertarian jimmy wales should understand and respect the market if it calls for oodles homegrown photos of clumpy cumshots

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

future archaeologists are going to be so loving confused.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Yodzilla posted:

as a libertarian jimmy wales should understand and respect the market if it calls for oodles homegrown photos of clumpy cumshots

oodles of homegrown noodles

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

duTrieux posted:

future archaeologists are going to be so loving confused.

it sounds like they will wish they were confused instead

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

Yodzilla posted:

actually, jimbo's an objectivist, the political ideology you turn to when you feel libertarianism doesn't quite gently caress poor people hard enough

:laffo:

YHWH
May 17, 2011

Yodzilla posted:

lol

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

would u like to elaborate on this

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

15yr old attempting to be "edgy"?

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
edgyyyyyyyyyy.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
if you search wikipedia for "grim darkness" the first result is my little pony

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

huh, would you look at that.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

if you search wikipedia for "grim darkness" the first result is my little pony

if you search wikipedia for "miserable failure" you find Political Google bombs in the 2004 U.S. Presidential election. what now.

The Store
May 2, 2009

http://wiccanpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Wiccanpedia_Wiki

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

if i do a spellcreate a wiki the worldinternet will do all the work for me

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wicca

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Red Square Bear posted:

Don't...posts. :xd:

fork bomb
Apr 26, 2010

:shroom::shroom:

quote:

Sikhs are very proud of there history as it should be the most proud religion everThe principal beliefs of Sikhi are faith and justice,

:psyduck:

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
i read a cool wikipedia article i think it was about lesbians or something, and there were pictures of lesbians and the caption for every picture was "a woman, with her lesbian partner, or it might be two women who are just friends"

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
sorry it was funnier in the article but i cant remember the exact phrasing. also some crazy edit war that hosed up the layout.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
oh it wa the girlfiend article. lets seee

Rufus Ping
Dec 27, 2006

I'm a Friend of Rodney Nano

Ragg posted:

i read a cool wikipedia article i think it was about lesbians or something, and there were pictures of lesbians and the caption for every picture was "a woman, with her lesbian partner, or it might be two women who are just friends"

lol

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
this is the best i could find http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Girlfriend&oldid=356399857 but im pretty sure there was something like that, well youd have to go farther back i guess.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

they changed the image to this later http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Love_Knows_No_Boundaries.jpg

YHWH
May 17, 2011

ragg no one likes you because you have cancer

just stop posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Archduke posted:

ragg no one likes you because you have cancer

just stop posting
that's pretty mean to say, he can't help having cancer. anyway there's much better reasons to dislike him