Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jeopardize Beth's career? Her and Tyra are both models! They're equals, there's nothing to jeopardize

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fist
Sep 16, 2007

Well, the new sirius application update is just as lovely as the last. Lots of random quits

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Macklin, you son of a bitch

Fist posted:

Well, the new sirius application update is just as lovely as the last. Lots of random quits

They made it look nicer with the last huge update awhile back, and it's never worked right since. :(

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

kylej posted:

Jeopardize Beth's career? Her and Tyra are both models! They're equals, there's nothing to jeopardize

hey there, Skeletor. Jesus, look at her.

and , hahahaha Beth and "career" ahahahaha

Oh wait she's a copy/paste author, I forgot.

Mike Tahoe
May 21, 2007

He knows what it means.
Tomorrow's game reminded me of the Sternlywed Game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EMPrVfoAkY

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
That is pretty transparent, but Howard can't make fun of anyone he is around or involved with these days. The only person he hates is Imus I think, and he even backs off him now.

I'm still going over the whack pack stuff from vacation, this old clip of King of All Black talking about the OJ case and some other poo poo, holy cow, King was retarded. Did he calm down or was that a bit? He was asking Howard about god and the devil and just sounding like a complete empty headed moron. He was trying to attack the other whack packers, which was good, but drat, he had/has some hosed up logic, then he started getting into a story about woman who was raped and maybe she asked for it and some other strange poo poo, dude was mental.

Does he just talk about faucets and shoes now? Did he learn not to spout out insane poo poo?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
The newlywed game they had a few years back was really good as well. Artie/Dana and Howard/Beth both did extremely well while Robin and Mr. X got absolutely nothing right. It was hilarious to see Robin get more and more humiliated.

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:
oil and vinegar is vinaigrette!

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

sedative posted:

They really couldn't accept that they lost, neither of them.

rawdog pozfail
Jan 2, 2006

by Ralp
Eh, marksfriggin is off base about the Tyra interview, Howard was constantly bringing up sex and her relationship and grilling her over not wanting to go into anything. It was funny how adamant he was about asking personal stuff and annoying as gently caress how she'd constantly deflect. He even put through a caller who asked how she was in the sack in a final attempt. I was doing chores but I don't remember him saying she wasn't a sexual object, he was obsessed with her sex life and France and how everyone ever must have wanted to gently caress her and such.

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

Crotch Bat posted:

The newlywed game they had a few years back was really good as well. Artie/Dana and Howard/Beth both did extremely well while Robin and Mr. X got absolutely nothing right. It was hilarious to see Robin get more and more humiliated.

Youtube isn't putting out, anyone have a link for this? GOD I'd love to hear it.

VVV

Thanks Sedative, you are the best.

chiz fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Sep 13, 2011

sedative
Mar 20, 2003

‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ ‏ :allears:

chiz posted:

Youtube isn't putting out, anyone have a link for this? GOD I'd love to hear it.

Here's the Nearlywed Game http://www.mediafire.com/?jawl7skcxfb063g

I also found Artie's Prader-Willi story while I was searching youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqCEiM3_WLI

nukem
Jun 6, 2003

Yes, I love that man of mine.

Fist posted:

I was wondering if it was my lovely phone that was responsible for it cutting out or if the app's just lovely. I have specific problems when the phone's just idling and the screen isn't on--it'll die for a while and sometimes starts playing again from where it cut out. I have a really low-tier Android (Samsung Intercept) but MLB At Bat works just fine, so what the gently caress Sirius?

Sam I Am
Aug 6, 2004

You're a lucky, lucky boy 'cause you know why? You get to drink from, the fire hose!

sedative posted:

They said oil and vinaigrette which is different than oil and vinegar. I talked to a chef.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Sam I Am posted:

They said oil and vinaigrette which is different than oil and vinegar. I talked to a chef.

Didn't they go on about that question for like 20 minutes? Including Stern saying "vinegar and vinagrette about 10,000 times?

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

haljordan posted:

Didn't they go on about that question for like 20 minutes? Including Stern saying "vinegar and vinagrette about 10,000 times?

Crotch Bat posted:

They really couldn't accept that they lost, neither of them.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

I would have given it to them. That type of game relies on a 'close enough' principle.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
JD should host everything ever. That was just ridiculous.

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.

MrMidnight posted:

What the gently caress? Howard is getting too loving soft in his old age.

He said it completely jokingly. I think some of you guys don't understand the show whatsoever.

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

nukem posted:

I was wondering if it was my lovely phone that was responsible for it cutting out or if the app's just lovely. I have specific problems when the phone's just idling and the screen isn't on--it'll die for a while and sometimes starts playing again from where it cut out. I have a really low-tier Android (Samsung Intercept) but MLB At Bat works just fine, so what the gently caress Sirius?

It's definitely the app. It is awful on my iPod and my iPhone. It looks so much nicer than the old version but works just terribly.

Godinster posted:

JD should host everything ever. That was just ridiculous.

That was awesome...listening to the moment of silence when it was very obviously time to speak, and then Robin having to step in. It happened so many times, it was hysterical.

The Extrapolator
Dec 14, 2006

Now what the fuck are some of these god damn questions?
f

The Extrapolator fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Apr 30, 2016

chiz
Sep 28, 2002

The Extrapolator posted:

Jon Hein's favourite actress is a 22 year old from 30 Rock? I find that weird...
JD is the greatest, I don't ever see him losing weight. Going to catch up to Jason soon.

John Hein probably has a 22 year old in a 55 gallon drum in his basement.

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

The Extrapolator posted:

Jon Hein's favourite actress is a 22 year old from 30 Rock? I find that weird...
JD is the greatest, I don't ever see him losing weight. Going to catch up to Jason soon.

The only thing JD had going for him was his lack of obesity.

Now, nothing.

Generic CAW
Aug 11, 2007

BLANDTASTIC!

The Extrapolator posted:

Something Jon Hein does is weird? huh...

Qaz Kwaz
Jul 24, 2003
What's your email? I've got some shitty posts that you NEED to read.
Holy poo poo! Artie & Nick Sports show starting Sept 26:

http://www.examiner.com/howard-stern-in-national/artie-lange-nick-dipaolo-s-radio-show-has-official-start-date

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Qaz Kwaz posted:

http://www.examiner.com/howard-stern-in-national/artie-lange-nick-dipaolo-s-radio-show-has-official-start-date

And now Howard still start to poo poo on Arite and say things like, "well, the show was really bad during his last few months anyway"

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

Qaz Kwaz posted:

Good for them.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Qaz Kwaz posted:

He said it completely jokingly. I think some of you guys don't understand the show whatsoever.

I don't subscribe to the show anymore so I didn't hear how he said it. Just reacted to the marksfriggin write up.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Qaz Kwaz posted:

I don't give a flying gently caress about professional sports of any kind and I will listen the gently caress out of this.

Chimneyfish
Oct 14, 2003

I enjoyed the show Artie and DiPaolo did, but it was really just three hours of old Yankees and Red Sox references. I think they're funny talking about anything, but it might not catch on with average sports fans in the western markets. I hope they get enough creative leeway to make it more of a general entertainment show that just happens to be broadcast on a sports network.

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

You're not allowed to be funny on terrestrial radio anymore. I think Nick and Artie have the potential to be a great duo, but they're not in a medium that even remotely plays to their strengths, especially on the hallowed loving grounds of goddamn sports radio. I can't see it going well, but I'm pulling for Artie nonetheless.

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
I wish I could get through to the show. Gerard Butler checked into my hotel last year and the first thing he asked me is "Where can I get laid around here?" I said "You're Gerard Butler. You can get laid anywhere you go." and I just pointed down the street. The dude is a man's man and he's cool as gently caress. But I cannot get through. :-(

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

Moniker posted:

I wish I could get through to the show. Gerard Butler checked into my hotel last year and the first thing he asked me is "Where can I get laid around here?" I said "You're Gerard Butler. You can get laid anywhere you go." and I just pointed down the street. The dude is a man's man and he's cool as gently caress. But I cannot get through. :-(

No kidding? Ha, what is wrong with these celebrities?

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

Kelly posted:

No kidding? Ha, what is wrong with these celebrities?

That's a valid question to ask hotel staff, gotta find the hot spots, what is he going to do? Sit in his room and raid the mini fridge?

Agent Burt Macklin
Jul 3, 2003

AxeManiac posted:

That's a valid question to ask hotel staff, gotta find the hot spots, what is he going to do? Sit in his room and raid the mini fridge?

That's what the rest of us humans do!

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
I'm bummed for Fred and his loss, but having Sal sit in today was pretty god damned good.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

-Atom- posted:

I'm bummed for Fred and his loss, but having Sal sit in today was pretty god damned good.

What happened to Fred?

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything

EngineerJoe posted:

What happened to Fred?

Someone related to his wife died.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU