Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
this happens every time i open the fridge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
be an adult and buy some food and cook meals

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
that is the saddest fridge go spend $20 at aldi or SOMETHING jesus

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

4 chapsticks?

i've been on accutane for almost 4 months now i kept the empties for a photo project idea (there's actually 7 on my desk atm :ssh:)

and yeah, desk's cheap. gently caress you. i went to staples and shook the gently caress out of the desks to find the most stable one for cheap as gently caress. i wasted $600 on a loving desk to only have it turn into a wobbly pile of rear end poo poo in a year gently caress that noise

and the wires are where all the networking poo poo comes together v:kiddo:v

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

fork bomb posted:

Want to ship to Abu dhabi

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
haha yeah i had to clean the fridge out cause it was moved recently

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

mod sassinator posted:

this happens every time i open the fridge

you seem to have at most 4 beers left

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
just a couple

Star War Sex Parrot
Oct 2, 2003

flyboi posted:

i've been on accutane for almost 4 months now
don't kill yourself

gizmo would be sad

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Tunnelman posted:

A Dallas area goon needs to go to the Allen Petsmart and get this one eyed cat. Her name is Mustache (She clearly needs a better one) and would prefer a quiet, chill home since she's very shy.

catswholooklikeFrankZappa.com

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

don't kill yourself

gizmo would be sad

side effects are overrated the only side effect i've had is permachapped lips hence the 7 empty chapstick cases

vapid cutlery
Apr 17, 2007

php:
<?
"it's george costanza" ?>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RFvdLhVQCc

also side effects are never overrated, it's just that they vary from person to person

Sneaking Mission
Nov 11, 2008

flyboi posted:

side effects are overrated the only side effect i've had is permachapped lips hence the 7 empty chapstick cases

you gotta know your limits to break them

Nigel Danvers
Oct 29, 2009

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
catte in its natural habitat(te?)

Necrofiliate
Apr 3, 2011

C:\>YOURPOST.EXE
ERROR: 0x0BAD
Abort, Retry, Fail?:ovr:

Abandon posted:

catte in its natural habitat(te?)

naturalle

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.

Spider Navy posted:

naturalle

cattes aauu naturallemont de(8) pantalones

:catdrugs: zut alors!

:3:

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Sniep posted:

Want to ship to Abu dhabi

Thats where I always threaten to send my cattes when they misbehave :pwn:

Armadillos!
Mar 28, 2010

I'm a swimming cat. Have you heard of a candy that gives courage and strength to weaklings? No? I see. But you're a strong goon, so I doubt you would need any.

heterochromatic cattes

:woop:

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

I threaten to sell my cats to the lesbians because there is precedent :smith:

Also I was holding Reuben like a baby and his tail started swishing in his face and he was going nuts and batting at his tail and he finally caught it between his paws and stuck it in his mouf and looked up at me like "I GOT IT" and I said "good boy, shitbird" and he closed his eye and purrrrrred

coaxmetal
Oct 21, 2010

I flamed me own dad

PipeRifle posted:

Also I was holding Reuben like a baby and his tail started swishing in his face and he was going nuts and batting at his tail and he finally caught it between his paws and stuck it in his mouf and looked up at me like "I GOT IT" and I said "good boy, shitbird" and he closed his eye and purrrrrred

:3:

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Someone should post all those pics of the big jungle cats with they tails in they mouf

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

OuterSpaceMan posted:

dr. strangecatte

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer
sorry to hear about cheese trig :(

my dog boyfriend!!
Nov 21, 2008

Migishu posted:

sorry to hear about cheese trig :(

yeah i just caught up on the thread now im sad irl :( snugglin the poo poo out of my orange boycatte for all the orange boycattes out there

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

my dog boyfriend!!! posted:

yeah i just caught up on the thread now im sad irl :( snugglin the poo poo out of my orange boycatte for all the orange boycattes out there

get off my lawn

*lifts up M1 Garand*

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

d8 you'll be happy(?) to know that the catnip mouse you sent has gradually driven Reuben insane. Neither cat showed any interest in it initially, but today I found the tail chewed off and Reuben has been carrying it around the house going nuts. I found him in the hallway with it pinned in both paws, chewing on it and growling a little bit. When I patted him to see if it was okay, he hissed at me. :(

I guess he's just super protective of his new favorite toy? Or maybe it's messing with his brain and I should take it away? I don't know!

Necrofiliate
Apr 3, 2011

C:\>YOURPOST.EXE
ERROR: 0x0BAD
Abort, Retry, Fail?:ovr:

PipeRifle posted:

d8 you'll be happy(?) to know that the catnip mouse you sent has gradually driven Reuben insane. Neither cat showed any interest in it initially, but today I found the tail chewed off and Reuben has been carrying it around the house going nuts. I found him in the hallway with it pinned in both paws, chewing on it and growling a little bit. When I patted him to see if it was okay, he hissed at me. :(

I guess he's just super protective of his new favorite toy? Or maybe it's messing with his brain and I should take it away? I don't know!

this is your catte on drugs

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

PipeRifle posted:

my friends cattes used to do this, they'd just hold the catnip mouse down and growl until you forcibly removed it from them

it was kind of scary. meth head cats

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

It's weird because other than that he doesn't really show any traditional nippe effects. Although he's kind of a mid-day spaz all the time so I guess I wouldn't really be able to tell.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

PipeRifle posted:

insane

Conratulations, your catte is a catte.

Also, I decided what to do for the annual charity. This thread has inspired me to sponsor the SA catte show:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3437059

Look for details sometime around November.

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

but i want details nooooow

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
oh man yospos cattes assemble. this will be awesome.

Zeph
Apr 9, 2007

This bagga nasty from Dogbert is
FRESH
I just bought a new couch, and when they removed the old one I found a d8 cattenip mouse I haven't seen in well over a year and a half.
Zig still goes crazy for it.

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

Trophy wins everything, calling it right now

I mean her name is Trophy for pete's sake

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
I gotta do some cogitating on it, but there's gonna be multiple prizes I'm sure.

something like:

best overall

prettiest

ugliest

derpiest

tiny headest

I dunno, but I have a month and change to plan. Also maybe I can get somebody to do some spiff photoshop trophies or something.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

dee eight posted:

I gotta do some cogitating on it, but there's gonna be multiple prizes I'm sure.

something like:

best overall maru

prettiest esteban

ugliest magda

derpiest magda

tiny headest magda

I dunno, but I have a month and change to plan. Also maybe I can get somebody to do some spiff photoshop trophies or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Gar
Apr 12, 2007

Hey Trophy...

PipeRifle posted:

Trophy wins everything, calling it right now

I mean her name is Trophy for pete's sake

Her full name is Silver Trophy, literally second best.