Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malachamavet
Jan 12, 2009

Above the gigantic mouth is an eye as big as a shield that stares at you with pure hate
It seems like Mighty Crusader Expertise isn't in the builder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Greyhawk Fan
Dec 14, 2010

Korlac posted:

You think this might be a problem with Iplay4E, or the parts file for the Cavalier?

I am taking a guess but I think I know the issue. If it is what I am thinking I can have it fixed in a few minutes. You will need to resave your character file and re-upload it.

Korlac
Nov 16, 2006

A quintessential being known throughout the Realm as the 'Dungeon Master'. :rolldice:

Greyhawk Fan posted:

I am taking a guess but I think I know the issue. If it is what I am thinking I can have it fixed in a few minutes. You will need to resave your character file and re-upload it.

Can I marry you?

Malek Deneith
Jun 1, 2011
So I hosed around .part files, trying to figure out if I can fix Hellish Rebuke myself... And learned that the reason it doesn't get it's damage upgrade calculated is because CB parses damage calc directly from text, and it can't recognize one for Hellish Rebuke because it has "and extra damage" in description. Why would you do this WotC, why? :psyduck:

It seems that only way to fix HR is to modify the description. On the good side, since .part file structure is so bloody stupid I might actually tak a moment and input the changes from latest errata - how would I get around spreading them if I do, should I just put them down here in code tags?

Edit: Well done the stuff that would go in 26-ardent.part for now, more later today (when I have free time) unless someone beats me.

code:
<!-- Errata for August 2011 -->
   <RulesElement name="Cloud Mind" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_12944" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 11:16:00 AM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_529,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_61,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AUGMENTABLE_AT-WILL,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,3 </Category>
      <Flavor> Your attack clouds a foe&apos;s mind to let an ally slip past without fear of reprisal. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Power Usage"> At-Will </specific>
      <specific name="_SkillPower" />
      <specific name="Display"> Ardent Attack 3 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Augmentable, Psionic, Weapon </specific>
      <specific name="Action Type"> Standard action </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Melee weapon </specific>
      <specific name="Target"> One creature </specific>
      <specific name="Attack"> Charisma vs. AC </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 1[W] + Charisma modifier damage, and one ally adjacent to you or the target can shift 1 square as a free action. </specific>
      <specific name="Augment"> 1 </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> 1[W] + Charisma modifier damage. One ally within 5 squares of you gains combat advantage against the target until the end of your next turn. </specific>
      <specific name="Augment"> 2 </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> 2[W] + Charisma modifier damage. Until the end of your next turn, any ally more than 1 square away from the target has concealment against it. </specific>
      <specific name="_Associated Feats" />
      <specific name="Class"> ID_FMP_CLASS_529 </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 3 </specific>
      <specific name="Power Type"> Attack </specific>
      <specific name="_AugmentVersions"> ID_INTERNAL_POWER_CLOUD_MIND_(AUGMENT_0),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_CLOUD_MIND_(AUGMENT_1),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_CLOUD_MIND_(AUGMENT_2) </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Decelerating Slash" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_12948" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 11:18:00 AM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_529,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_MISS,5 </Category>
      <Flavor> When your strike lands, light flashes from you to drain away your enemy&apos;s momentum. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Power Usage"> Daily </specific>
      <specific name="Display"> Ardent Attack 5 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Psionic, Weapon </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 3[W] + Charisma modifier damage, and the target is slowed (save ends). </specific>
      <specific name="	First Failed Saving Throw"> The target is immobilized instead of slowed (save ends). </specific>
      <specific name="Miss"> The target is slowed (save ends). </specific>
      <specific name="	Each Failed Saving Throw"> One ally you can see shifts 1 square as a free action. </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 5 </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Invitation to Defeat" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_12949" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 11:21:00 AM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_529,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_16,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,5 </Category>
      <Flavor> You raise your weapon and force your enemies to approach you, inviting them to certain defeat. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Ardent Attack 5 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Psionic, Psychic, Weapon </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Close burst 5 </specific>
      <specific name="Target"> Each enemy in burst </specific>
      <specific name="Attack"> Charisma vs. Will </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> You pull the target 5 squares. Any target pulled to a square adjacent to you is weakened (save ends). </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> Enemies are weakened while adjacent to you. In addition, the first time each turn that an enemy adjacent to you takes damage, that enemy takes extra psychic damage equal to your Charisma modifier. This effect lasts until the end of your next turn. </specific>
      <specific name="Sustain Minor"> The effect persists until the end of your next turn. </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Opportunity Seized" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_12953" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 11:23:00 AM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_UTILITY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_529,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_FREE_ACTION,6 </Category>
      <Flavor> When a foe slips past you or your ally, it opens up new opportunities to attack. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Power Usage"> Encounter </specific>
      <specific name="Display"> Ardent Utility 6 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Psionic </specific>
      <specific name="Action Type"> Free Action </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Close burst 3 </specific>
      <specific name="Trigger"> You or one ally in burst misses with an opportunity attack </specific>
      <specific name="Target"> The triggering creature </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> The target makes another opportunity attack against the same target or a different one. </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 6 </specific>
      <specific name="Power Type"> Utility </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Emotional Wellspring" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_12961" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 11:25:00 AM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_529,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_16,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_MISS,9 </Category>
      <Flavor> Your attack drains a foe of its resilience, and allows allies to claim that resilience for themselves. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Ardent Attack 9 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Psionic, Psychic, Weapon </specific>
      <specific name="Attack"> Charisma vs. Will </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 2[W] + Charisma modifier damage. </specific>
      <specific name="Miss"> Half damage. </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> The target takes ongoing 5 psychic damage (save ends). In addition, each ally who hits the target can choose to gain temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier or make a saving throw with a +4 power bonus. This effect lasts until the end of your next turn, or until the target is no longer taking ongoing damage from this power, whichever is later. </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 9 </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Mind Rend" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_12986" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 11:28:00 AM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_529,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_16,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_39,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_MISS,19 </Category>
      <Flavor> Your attack generates a field of psionic energy that tears away your enemies&apos; will to act. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Ardent Attack 19 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Psionic, Psychic, Weapon, Zone </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Close burst 2 </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 2[W] + Charisma modifier psychic damage, and the target is slowed (save ends). </specific>
      <specific name="Miss"> Half damage, and the target is slowed (save ends). </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> The burst creates a zone that lasts until the end of your next turn. Any enemy that ends its turn within the zone is dazed until the end of its next turn. </specific>
      <specific name="Sustain Minor"> The zone persists until the end if your next turn. </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 19 </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Unconscious Assault" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13001" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 11:31:00 AM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_529,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_61,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_6,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_16,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AUGMENTABLE_AT-WILL,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,27 </Category>
      <Flavor> You take control of a foe&apos;s unconscious impulses, forcing it to attack at your whim. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Ardent Attack 27 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Augmentable, Charm, Psionic, Psychic </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Melee touch </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> The target makes a melee basic attack as a free action against a creature you choose, with a +2 power bonus to the attack roll. If the target&apos;s attack hits, it deals extra psychic damage equal to your Constitution modifier, and the target takes 10 psychic damage. </specific>
      <specific name="	Effect"> As above, and you slide the target 2 squares before it makes its attack. </specific>
      <specific name="Augment"> 6 </specific>
      <specific name="	Keyword"> Weapon </specific>
      <specific name="	Attack Type"> Melee weapon </specific>
	  <specific name="	Attack"> Charisma vs. AC </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> 2[W] + Charisma modifier damage. </specific>
      <specific name="	Effect"> The target charges an enemy you choose as a free action. If this attack hits, the target takes 10 psychic damage and the creature it charged takes 10 extra psychic damage. </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 27 </specific>
      <specific name="_AugmentVersions"> ID_INTERNAL_POWER_UNCONSCIOUS_ASSAULT_(AUGMENT_0),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_UNCONSCIOUS_ASSAULT_(AUGMENT_2),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_UNCONSCIOUS_ASSAULT_(AUGMENT_6) </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Reflexive Action" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_2930" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 12:32:00 PM" >
      <Category> 11 </Category>
      <specific name="Short Description"> When damaged by melee attack, may spend action point to use unaugmented ardent at-will power that you know (immediate reaction) </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 11 </specific>
      <rules>
         <textstring name="Action Point" value="Reflexive Action:Whenever you are damaged by a melee attack, you can spend an action point to use an unaugmented ardent at-will power that you know as an immediate reaction." />
      </rules>
Whenever you are damaged by a melee attack, you can spend an action point to use an unaugmented ardent at-will power that you know as an immediate reaction.
   </RulesElement>
As far as I checked the changes worked, with exception of "Attack: Charisma vs AC" for Unconscious Assault, Augment 6. It shows up on the Power selection tab when veiwing the power, but on the power card there is no attack line, and the calculations ignore the weapon used (I guess that could be fixed by adding correct ID_FMP to category for the main power?) and the to-hit calculation ignorest the statistic used also (which I don't have idea how to fix).

Malek Deneith fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Sep 14, 2011

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011

Malek Deneith posted:

how would I get around spreading them if I do, should I just put them down here in code tags?

just post them here or send an email, been very busy at work haven't had much time to do anything, and we will get them implemented.

The errata files have been added to the 26-ardent.part file

Tivaan fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Sep 14, 2011

Malek Deneith
Jun 1, 2011
Well then, continuing - errata for 27-battlemind.part

code:
   <RulesElement name="Persistent Harrier" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13024" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 1:43:00 PM" >
      <Flavor> You slip the bonds of space to strike back at even a distant opponent. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Battlemind Feature  </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Psionic, Teleportation, Weapon </specific>
      <specific name="Action Type"> Immediate Reaction </specific>
      <specific name="Trigger"> An enemy hits or misses you with an attack for the first time during an encounter </specific>
      <specific name="Target"> The triggering enemy </specific>
      <specific name="Special"> You can attack the target with this melee attack even if the target is outside your melee reach. </specific>
      <specific name="Attack"> Constitution vs. AC </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 1[W] + Constitution modifier damage, and you teleport to a square adjacent to the enemy. 
Level 21: 2[W] + Constitution modifier damage.</specific>
      <specific name="Class"> ID_FMP_CLASS_124 </specific>
      <specific name="Level" />
      <specific name="Power Type"> Feature </specific>
      <specific name="_ParentFeature"> ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_2936 </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Evade Explosion" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13034" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 1:44:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_UTILITY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_124,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_IMMEDIATE_REACTION,2 </Category>
      <Flavor> A prescient vision of destruction allows you to sidestep the worst effects of an attack. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Battlemind Utility 2 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Psionic </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Personal  </specific>
      <specific name="Trigger"> A close or an area attack hits you </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> You shift 1 square. If the shift places you outside the area of the triggering attack, you take only half damage from the attack. </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 2 </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Lodestone Lure" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13041" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 1:45:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_124,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_61,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AUGMENTABLE_AT-WILL,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,3 </Category>
      <Flavor> As you raise your weapon, a foe lurches toward you against its will. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Battlemind Attack 3 </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Melee 2 </specific>
      <specific name="Attack"> Constitution vs. Will </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> Constitution modifier damage, and you must pull the target 1 square. Until the end of your next turn, the target can move only to squares that are adjacent to you. </specific>
      <specific name="	Attack Type"> Melee 5 </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> As above, but you must pull the target 4 squares. </specific>
      <specific name="	Attack Type"> Melee 5 </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> 1[W] + Constitution modifier damage, and you must pull the target 4 squares and knock it prone. Until the end of your next turn, the target can move only to squares that are adjacent to you. </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 3 </specific>
      <specific name="_AugmentVersions"> ID_INTERNAL_POWER_LODESTONE_LURE_(AUGMENT_0),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_LODESTONE_LURE_(AUGMENT_1),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_LODESTONE_LURE_(AUGMENT_2) </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Parting Shot" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13066" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 1:46:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_124,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_61,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AUGMENTABLE_AT-WILL,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,13 </Category>
      <Flavor> You move through your enemies like a shadow, striking hard with your weapon as you slip away. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Battlemind Attack 13 </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> You shift 2 squares and make the following attack against one enemy adjacent to you at any point during this movement. </specific>
      <specific name="	Target"> One creature </specific>
      <specific name="	Attack"> Constitution vs. AC </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> 1[W] + Constitution modifier damage. </specific>
      <specific name="	Attack Type"> Close burst 1 </specific>
      <specific name="	Target"> One or two creatures in the burst </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> 1[W] damage. </specific>
      <specific name="Augment"> 4 </specific>
      <specific name="	Effect"> You shift your speed and can move through enemies&apos; spaces during this movement. Make the following attack against one enemy adjacent to you at any point during this movement. </specific>
      <specific name="	Target"> One creature </specific>
      <specific name="	Attack"> Constitution vs. AC </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> 2[W] + Constitution modifier damage, and you mark the target until the end of your next turn. </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 13 </specific>
      <specific name="_AugmentVersions"> ID_INTERNAL_POWER_PARTING_SHOT_(AUGMENT_0),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_PARTING_SHOT_(AUGMENT_1),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_PARTING_SHOT_(AUGMENT_4) </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Unwavering Concentration" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13067" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 1:47:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_124,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_61,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AUGMENTABLE_AT-WILL,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,13 </Category>
      <Flavor> Your attack focuses your mind and body to shield you from counterattacks. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Battlemind Attack 13 </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 1[W] + Constitution modifier damage. You gain a +2 power bonus to a defense of your choice until the start of your next turn. </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> 1[W] + Constitution modifier damage. You gain a +2 power bonus to all defenses until the end of your next turn. </specific>
      <specific name="	Attack Type"> Close burst 1 </specific>
	  <specific name="	Target"> Each enemy in burst </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> 2[W] + Constitution modifier damage. You gain a power bonus to all defenses equal to your Wisdom modifier until the end of your next turn. </specific>
      <specific name="_AugmentVersions"> ID_INTERNAL_POWER_UNWAVERING_CONCENTRATION_(AUGMENT_0),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_UNWAVERING_CONCENTRATION_(AUGMENT_1),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_UNWAVERING_CONCENTRATION_(AUGMENT_4) </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Wings of Elevated Thought" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13088" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 1:48:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_UTILITY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_124,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_28,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_MINOR_ACTION,22 </Category>
      <Flavor> Your power of thought lifts you free of the battlefield. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Battlemind Utility 22 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Psionic, Stance </specific>
      <specific name="Action Type"> Minor Action </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> You assume the wings of elevated thought stance. Until the stance ends, you gain a fly speed of 6, but you descend safely to the ground at the end of each of your turns. </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 22 </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Many Doors Curse" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13104" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 1:49:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_124,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_16,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_19,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_MISS,29 </Category>
      <Flavor> Your attack binds the target to you, wracking it with pain as you fling it across the battlefield. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Battlemind Attack 29 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Psionic, Psychic, Teleportation, Weapon </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 4[W] + Constitution modifier damage. </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> The target is subject to your many doors curse (save ends). While the target is affected by your many doors curse, the first time each turn that the target takes damage from an attack, you can teleport it to a square adjacent to you or an ally you can see as a free action. When you teleport the target this way, it takes 10 psychic damage. </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 29 </specific>
   </RulesElement>
Errata for 28-monk.part

code:
  <RulesElement name="Lashing Rain" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13139" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 6:15:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_362,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_28,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,1 </Category>
      <Flavor> Your savage strike draws an enemy close, leaving you in an aggressive stance that lets you punish any foe that approaches you. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Monk Attack 1 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Implement, Psionic, Stance </specific>
      <specific name="Attack"> Dexterity vs. Fortitude </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 2d10 + Dexterity modifier damage, and you slide the target 2 squares to a square adjacent to you. </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> You assume the lashing rain stance. Once per turn, when an enemy you can see enters a square adjacent to you while you are able to make opportunity attacks, you deal 5 damage to that enemy and slide it 2 squares to any unoccupied square adjacent to you. You are slowed while you are in this stance. You can end the stance as a free action. </specific>
      <specific name="Class"> ID_FMP_CLASS_362 </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 1 </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Supreme Parry" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13249" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 6:17:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_UTILITY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_362,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_28,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_MINOR_ACTION,22 </Category>
      <Flavor> Your weapon blurs as you spin it around you in an impenetrable barrier. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Monk Utility 22 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Psionic, Stance </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> You assume the supreme parry stance. Until the stance ends, you add the proficiency bonus of your main weapon as a power bonus to AC and Reflex. </specific>
      <specific name="Class"> ID_FMP_CLASS_362 </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 22 </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Basilisk Nature Defense" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13279" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 6:18:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_UTILITY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_FMP_PARAGON_PATH_749,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_9,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_IMMEDIATE_INTERRUPT,12 </Category>
      <Prereqs> Basilisk&apos;s Fury Adept </Prereqs>
      <Flavor> The power of your mind transforms your body into stone. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Basilisk&apos;s Fury Adept Utility 12 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Healing, Psionic </specific>
      <specific name="Action Type"> Immediate Interrupt </specific>
      <specific name="Trigger"> An attack makes you unconscious or stuns you </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> You are instead petrified for as long as you would be unconscious or stunned by the triggering attack. You gain a +2 power bonus to saving throws until you are no longer petrified. When the petrification ends, you can spend a healing surge. </specific>
      <specific name="Class"> ID_FMP_PARAGON_PATH_749 </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 12 </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Unseen Ambush" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13297" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 6:19:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_FMP_PARAGON_PATH_754,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_19,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_MISS,20 </Category>
      <Prereqs> Unseen Hand </Prereqs>
      <Flavor> You slip through space to cut down a foe with a crippling attack, then step away to vanish in the shadows. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Unseen Hand Attack 20 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Implement, Psionic, Teleportation </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> Before the attack, you teleport your speed. </specific>
      <specific name="Attack"> Dexterity vs. Reflex. If you use a weapon other than your monk unarmed strike to make this attack, you gain combat advantage for the attack. </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 3d6 + Dexterity modifier damage, and the target is stunned and gains vulnerable 10 to your attacks (save ends). </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> After the attack, you teleport your speed. If you teleport to a square that grants you concealment or cover, you can make a Stealth check to hide. </specific>
      <specific name="Class"> ID_FMP_PARAGON_PATH_754 </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 20 </specific>
   </RulesElement>
Errata for 29-psion.part

code:
  <RulesElement name="Static Mote" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13462" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 6:27:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_61,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_26,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_11,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AUGMENTABLE_AT-WILL,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,1 </Category>
      <Flavor> A mote of roiling lightning hinders your foes before exploding in a devastating burst. </Flavor>
      <specific name="_ChildPower"> ID_FMP_POWER_13463 </specific>
      <specific name="Display"> Psion Attack 1 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Augmentable, Conjuration, Implement, Lightning, Psionic </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Ranged 10 </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> You conjure a static mote in an unoccupied square within range. Any creature that starts its turn adjacent to the mote is slowed until the end of its turn. At the start of your next turn, the mote disappears and you make the following attack. </specific>
      <specific name="Class"> ID_FMP_CLASS_437 </specific>
      <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_POWER_13463 </specific>
      <rules>
         <grant name="ID_FMP_POWER_13463" type="Power" />
      </rules>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Static Mote Attack" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13463" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 6:27:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_61,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_26,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_11,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_NO_ACTION </Category>
      <Prereqs> Unselectable; Unselectable </Prereqs>
      <specific name="Display" />
      <specific name="Keywords"> Augmentable, Conjuration, Implement, Lightning, Psionic </specific>
      <specific name="Action Type"> No Action </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Close burst 3 centered on the square the mote occupied </specific>
      <specific name="Requirement"> This power follows the use of the power Static Mote. </specific>
      <specific name="Target"> Each creature in burst </specific>
      <specific name="Attack"> Intelligence vs. Reflex </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 1d6 + Intelligence modifier lightning damage. </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> As above, and one target is pulled 1 square toward the center of the burst. </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> 2d6 + Intelligence modifier lightning damage. </specific>
      <specific name="_AugmentVersions"> ID_INTERNAL_POWER_STATIC_MOTE_ATTACK_(AUGMENT_0),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_STATIC_MOTE_ATTACK_(AUGMENT_1),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_STATIC_MOTE_ATTACK_(AUGMENT_2) </specific>
      <specific name="_ParentPower"> ID_FMP_POWER_13462 </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Inflicted Mindscape" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13324" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 6:29:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_16,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_39,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_MISS,5 </Category>
      <Flavor> As you reach into your enemies&apos; minds, the ground beneath their feet becomes a clutching mire of madness. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Psion Attack 5 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Implement, Psionic, Psychic, Zone </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Area burst 1 within 10 squares </specific>
      <specific name="Attack"> Intelligence vs. Reflex </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 2d6 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and the target is immobilized (save ends). </specific>
      <specific name="Miss"> Half damage, and the target is slowed (save ends). </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> The burst creates a zone that lasts until the end of your next turn. Any enemy that ends its turn in the zone is slowed until the end of its next turn. </specific>
      <specific name="Sustain Minor">  The effect persists until the end of your next turn. </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Malicious Lightning Attack" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13340" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 6:31:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_26,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_11,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_MINOR_ACTION </Category>
      <Prereqs> Unselectable </Prereqs>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Conjuration, Implement, Lightning, Psionic </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Close burst 1 </specific>
      <specific name="Requirement"> The power Malicious Lightning must be active in order to use this power.</specific>
      <specific name="Secondary Target"> Each creature in burst </specific>
      <specific name="Secondary Attack"> Intelligence vs. Reflex </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 1d6 + Intelligence modifier lightning damage, and the lightning mote pushes the secondary target 1 square. </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> The mote is expended. </specific>
      <specific name="_ParentPower"> ID_FMP_POWER_13339 </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Void Shard" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13464" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 6:35:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_61,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_26,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_8,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AUGMENTABLE_AT-WILL,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,13 </Category>
      <Flavor> A shard of nothingness holds fast any creature that slips too close. </Flavor>
      <specific name="_ChildPower"> ID_FMP_POWER_13465 </specific>
      <specific name="Display"> Psion Attack 13 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Augmentable, Conjuration, Force, Implement, Psionic </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> You conjure a void shard in an unoccupied square within range. Any creature that starts its turn adjacent to the shard is slowed until the end of its turn. At the start of your next turn, the shard disappears and you make the following attack. </specific>
      <specific name="	Effect"> As above, and when the void shard is conjured, it makes the following attack as a free action, with the range Close burst 3. </specific>
      <specific name="	Target"> Each enemy in burst </specific>
      <specific name="	Attack"> Intelligence vs. Reflex </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> The void shard pulls the target 3 squares. </specific>
      <specific name="_AugmentVersions"> ID_INTERNAL_POWER_VOID_SHARD_(AUGMENT_0),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_VOID_SHARD_(AUGMENT_1) </specific>
      <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_POWER_13465 </specific>
      <rules>
         <grant name="ID_FMP_POWER_13465" type="Power" />
      </rules>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Void Shard Attack" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13465" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 6:35:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_61,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_26,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_8,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_NO_ACTION </Category>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Augmentable, Conjuration, Force, Implement, Psionic </specific>
      <specific name="Action Type"> No Action </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Close burst 3 centered on the square the shard occupied </specific>
      <specific name="Requirement"> The power Void Shard must be active in order to use this power. </specific>
      <specific name="Target"> Each creature in burst </specific>
      <specific name="Attack"> Intelligence vs. Fortitude </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 1d8 + Intelligence modifier force damage, and the target falls prone. </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> 2d8 + Intelligence modifier force damage, and the target is both dazed and slowed until the end of your next turn </specific>
      <specific name="_AugmentVersions"> ID_INTERNAL_POWER_VOID_SHARD_ATTACK_(AUGMENT_0),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_VOID_SHARD_ATTACK_(AUGMENT_4) </specific>
      <specific name="_ParentPower"> ID_INTERNAL_POWER_VOID_SHARD_(AUGMENT_1) </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Living Barrage" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13350" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 6:38:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_8,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_MISS,15 </Category>
      <Flavor> You ensnare your enemies with a thought, then hurl them about like living weapons. </Flavor>
      <specific name="_ChildPower"> ID_FMP_POWER_13351 </specific>
      <specific name="Display"> Psion Attack 15 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Force, Implement, Psionic </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Area burst 1 within 10 squares </specific>
      <specific name="Primary Target"> Each enemy in burst </specific>
      <specific name="Primary Attack"> Intelligence vs. Fortitude </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> 2d8 + Intelligence modifier force damage, and the primary target is immobilized (save ends). </specific>
      <specific name="Miss"> Half damage, and the primary target is slowed (save ends). </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> While at least one primary target is immobilized or slowed by this power, you can use the Living Barrage Attack power. </specific>
      <specific name="Level"> 15 </specific>
      <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_POWER_13351 </specific>
      <rules>
         <grant name="ID_FMP_POWER_13351" type="Power" />
      </rules>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Living Barrage Attack" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13351" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 6:38:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_DAILY_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_8,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_MINOR_ACTION </Category>
      <Prereqs> Unselectable </Prereqs>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Force, Implement, Psionic </specific>
      <specific name="Requirement"> The power Living Barrage must be active in order to use this power. This power can be used once per round. </specific>
      <specific name="Secondary Target"> One or two primary targets immobilized or slowed by the attack </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> You slide the secondary target 5 squares and make the following tertiary attack against one creature adjacent to the secondary target during the shift. You cannot attack the same tertiary target more than once per round with this power. </specific>
      <specific name="	Tertiary Target"> One creature </specific>
      <specific name="	Tertiary Attack"> Intelligence vs. Reflex </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> 2d6 + Intelligence modifier damage, and the secondary target and tertiary target fall prone. The secondary target takes 5 damage. </specific>
      <specific name="_ParentPower"> ID_FMP_POWER_13350 </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Reality Meltdown Attack" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13386" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 6:39:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_AT-WILL_USAGE,ID_FMP_CLASS_437,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_61,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_26,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_3,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_OPPORTUNITY_ACTION </Category>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Augmentable, Conjuration, Fire, Implement, Psionic </specific>
      <specific name="Action Type"> Opportunity Action </specific>
      <specific name="Attack Type"> Melee 3 </specific>
      <specific name="Requirement"> The power Reality Meltdown must be active in order to use this power. </specific>
      <specific name="Trigger"> An enemy starts its turn within 3 squares of the molten orb </specific>
      <specific name="Target"> The triggering enemy </specific>
      <specific name="Attack"> Intelligence vs. Fortitude </specific>
      <specific name="Hit"> Intelligence modifier fire damage, and you move the orb 3 squares to a square adjacent to the target. </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> 1d6 + Intelligence modifier fire damage, and you move the orb 3 squares to a square adjacent to the target. If the target doesn&apos;t end its turn at least 3 squares away from the orb, the target takes 5 fire damage. </specific>
      <specific name="Augment"> 6 </specific>
      <specific name="	Trigger"> An enemy starts its turn within 5 squares of the molten orb </specific>
      <specific name="	Hit"> 2d6 + Intelligence modifier fire damage, and you move the orb 5 squares to a square adjacent to the target. </specific>
      <specific name="_AugmentVersions"> ID_INTERNAL_POWER_REALITY_MELTDOWN_ATTACK_(AUGMENT_0),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_REALITY_MELTDOWN_ATTACK_(AUGMENT_2),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_REALITY_MELTDOWN_ATTACK_(AUGMENT_6) </specific>
      <specific name="_ParentPower"> ID_FMP_POWER_13385 </specific>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Hungry Flames" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13397" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 6:42:00 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ATTACK,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER_USAGE,ID_FMP_PARAGON_PATH_757,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_26,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_61,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_3,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_25,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_STANDARD_ACTION,11 </Category>
      <Prereqs> Firestarter </Prereqs>
      <Flavor> Motes of living flame manifest in the midst of your foes. </Flavor>
      <specific name="_ChildPower"> ID_FMP_POWER_13400 </specific>
      <specific name="Display"> Firestarter Attack 11 </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Augmentable, Conjuration, Fire, Implement, Psionic </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> You conjure two hungry flames in unoccupied squares within range. The hungry flames last until the end of your next turn. You can use the Hungry Flames Attack power with the flames. </specific>
      <specific name="	Effect"> As above, except you conjure four hungry flames in unoccupied squares within range. </specific>
      <specific name="Class"> ID_FMP_PARAGON_PATH_757 </specific>
      <specific name="_AugmentVersions"> ID_INTERNAL_POWER_HUNGRY_FLAMES_(AUGMENT_0),ID_INTERNAL_POWER_HUNGRY_FLAMES_(AUGMENT_2) </specific>
      <specific name="_DisplayPowers"> ID_FMP_POWER_13400 </specific>
      <rules>
         <grant name="ID_FMP_POWER_13400" type="Power" />
      </rules>
   </RulesElement>
   <RulesElement name="Resilient Creation" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_FMP_CLASS_FEATURE_3125" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 6:43:00 PM" >
      <Category> 11 </Category>
      <specific name="Short Description"> Creatures summoned w/ psion power: +temp hp (Cha mod). When you spend a healing surge, 1 summoned creature regains hp (Int mod). </specific>
When you summon a creature using a psion power or psion paragon path power, the summoned creature gains temporary hit points equal to your Charisma modifier.
	In addition, whenever you spend a healing surge, one summoned creature you control regains hit points equal to your Intelligence modifier.
   </RulesElement>
Errata for 09-feats.part (unlike previous stuff these feats are already in .part file)

code:
   <RulesElement name="Skittering Mouse Style" type="Feat" internal-id="ID_FMP_FEAT_3320" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 7:14:00 PM">  
      <Prereqs> Small size, monk </Prereqs>  
      <print-prereqs> Small size, monk </print-prereqs>  
      <specific name="Tier"> Heroic </specific>  
      <specific name="Short Description"> Shift through enemies' spaces with movement technique shift of 3+ sq. </specific>  
      <specific name="Special" />  
      <specific name="type" />  
      <specific name="Associated Power Info" />  
      <specific name="Associated Powers" />  
When you use a monk power or monk paragon path power to shift 3 or more squares, you can shift through enemies' spaces.  
   </RulesElement>  
   <RulesElement name="Rising Hopes" type="Feat" internal-id="ID_FMP_FEAT_3357" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/14/2011 7:16:00 PM">  
      <Prereqs> 11th level, ardent, ardent surge power, Mantle of Clarity class feature; Paragon Tier </Prereqs>  
      <print-prereqs> 11th level, ardent, ardent surge power, Mantle of Clarity class feature </print-prereqs>  
      <specific name="Tier"> Paragon </specific>  
      <specific name="Short Description"> Dying target of ardent surge can stand up and shift </specific>  
      <specific name="type" />  
      <specific name="Associated Power Info" />  
      <specific name="Associated Powers" />  
      <rules>  
         <modify name="Ardent Surge" type="Power" Field="Rising Hopes" value="When you target a dying ally with your ardent surge, the target can stand up and shift 1 square as a free action." />  
      </rules>  
When you target a dying ally with your ardent surge, the target can stand up and shift 1 square as a free action.  
   </RulesElement>
Errata for I-have-no-loving-idea-where-this-goes

code:
  <RulesElement name="Unbalanced Mind" type="Power" internal-id="ID_FMP_POWER_13418" source="Psionic Power" revision-date="9/21/2010 2:17:43 PM" >
      <Category> ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_ENCOUNTER_USAGE,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_35,ID_FMP_CATEGORY_16,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_IMMEDIATE_REACTION </Category>
      <Flavor> Your connection to the Far Realm unleashes psychic pain in response to attack. </Flavor>
      <specific name="Display"> Feat Power </specific>
      <specific name="Keywords"> Psionic, Psychic </specific>
      <specific name="Trigger"> You take damage from an attack </specific>
      <specific name="Effect"> Until the end of your next turn, any creature that enters a square adjacent to you or ends its turn there takes 5 psychic damage. A creature can take this damage only once per turn.</specific>
   </RulesElement>
Known issues:
- As stated in previous post the power card for Ardent's Uncoscious Assault augment 6 doesn't calculate attack/damage right. Looked around and i've no idea how to fix it.
- Didn't change the suggested feat for Shaper Psion build as I've no idea how to do it.
- Psion's Static Mote is bugged - when choosing to drop an at-will to pick a new, you can't select Static Mote. I've checked and it seems the problem exists even without the changes I've made.
- Didn't do the change for Awakened Potential feat - the change to that one is a bit more complicated and without any reference on something like that I didn't want to muck around, lest I break something
- Also Phrenic Armor and Bolstering Shield errata are not done yet. I might think about it tommorow but today I can't muster :effort: anymore Done, code few posts below

Malek Deneith fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Sep 17, 2011

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011
Updated 14-September-2011: Added Errata for August 2011 (Malek Deneith) for all of the new files

Psych0M0nk3y
May 31, 2011
I'm looking to create an item that counts for having the Born of Shadow feat. What would be the code for that, or does the code even exist at all?

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

code:
<RulesElement name="Shadowy Weapon +1" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_MSR_MAGIC_ITEM_1337" source="A Dark and Twisty Place">
  <Category> ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_UNCOMMON,1 </Category>
  <Flavor> Whoa! when you hold this you make like a shadow. </Flavor>
  <specific name="Gold"> 250 </specific>
  <specific name="Magic Item Type"> Weapon </specific>
  <specific name="Weapon"> Any </specific>
  <specific name="Critical"> +1d10 damage </specific>
  <specific name="_Rarity"> Common </specific>
  <specific name="Rarity"> Uncommon </specific>
  <specific name="Enhancement"> +1 attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
  <specific name="_Bonus"> +1 </specific>
  <specific name="_Enhancement"> Attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
  <rules>  
      <statadd name="Saving Throws" value="+1" condition="while you are in dim light or darkness" />  
  </rules>  
Your origin changes to shadow, and you gain a +1 bonus to saving throws while you are in dim light or darkness.  
</RulesElement>

Psych0M0nk3y
May 31, 2011
So, using that information can I:

<statadd name="Feat" value="Born of Shadow" />

?

I just think it's either stupid or an oversight that races with the shadow origin need to take the Born of Shadow feat in order to take the feats that require Born of Shadow. They should have made it so that you only need to have the shadow origin racial trait, which the Born of Shadow feat gives.

Mustache Ride posted:

code:
<RulesElement name="Shadowy Weapon +1" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_MSR_MAGIC_ITEM_1337" source="A Dark and Twisty Place">
  <Category> ID_FMP_CATEGORY_24,ID_INTERNAL_CATEGORY_UNCOMMON,1 </Category>
  <Flavor> Whoa! when you hold this you make like a shadow. </Flavor>
  <specific name="Gold"> 250 </specific>
  <specific name="Magic Item Type"> Weapon </specific>
  <specific name="Weapon"> Any </specific>
  <specific name="Critical"> +1d10 damage </specific>
  <specific name="_Rarity"> Common </specific>
  <specific name="Enhancement"> +1 attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
  <specific name="_Bonus"> +1 </specific>
  <specific name="_Enhancement"> Attack rolls and damage rolls </specific>
  <rules>  
      <statadd name="Saving Throws" value="+1" condition="while you are in dim light or darkness" />  
  </rules>  
Your origin changes to shadow, and you gain a +1 bonus to saving throws while you are in dim light or darkness.  
</RulesElement>

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Origins aren't coded into the builder, it has no idea what origin your character is. That is why shadow races don't have access to the line of feats that is granted by Born of Shadow. It is still a required feat. The feats you can take after that will require that you have the Born of Shadow feat. There isn't an easy way around that.

Although it is probably not legal (and would be thrown out by any decent DM) what I would suggest is you add this line to either the race you picked, or to the weapon, whatever. This will actually give you the Born of Shadow feat for free, so you can take all the other feats that require it. I just thought you wanted a custom item that would give you the +1 to Saving Throws in Dim or no Light.

code:
<grant name="ID_FMP_FEAT_3559" type="Feat" />

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
So after finally getting my 4e books out of storage, I decided to try this out. After following the Getting Started FAQ on the wiki (had to put the files in "Wizards of the Coast\Character Builder" since there was no CharBuilderFull_p folder on my machine), I get this error message every time I try to use the CBLoader shortcut:

code:
ERROR:
Inner Exception: Error decrypting the rules file. This usually indicates a key problem. Check into using a keyfile!
Inner Exception:    Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: value
Since I know approximately less than nothing about what I'm doing here, what the hell went wrong?

e: Wiped clean, fresh install, and a brand new error message to go along with it! :toot:

code:
ERROR: 
Inner Exception: '<', hexadecimal value 0x3C, is an invalid attribute character. Line 237141, position 23.

404GoonNotFound fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Sep 17, 2011

Malek Deneith
Jun 1, 2011
Tivaan - you missed Unbalanced Mind change from what I saw. I wasn't sure which file it would go to since it's a power granted by a (bloodline) feat.

Anyway, found some time to look over the items in errata - Bolstering Shield was already good due to how items are done in CB, so I've only updated Phernic Armor. Goes into 03-base-items.part:

code:
<RulesElement name="Phrenic Armor +3" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_9593" source="Psionic Power">
    <Flavor> When your mind is targeted, this armor lashes your foes with a pulse of psychic energy. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 14 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 21000 </specific>
    <specific name="Magic Item Type"> Armor </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="_Item_Set_ID" />
    <specific name="Armor"> Chain, Scale </specific>
    <specific name="Weapon" />
    <specific name="Item Slot" />
    <specific name="Requirement" />
    <specific name="Critical" />
    <specific name="Power"> Power (Daily • Augmentable, Psychic): Immediate Reaction. Trigger: An enemy attack hits your Will. Effect: Each enemy in a close burst 1 centered on you takes psychic damage equal to 3 + the armor's enhancement bonus and a –2 penalty to attack rolls for attacks that include you as the target until the end of your next turn.
Augment 1: The size of the burst increases to 2. </specific>
    <specific name="_Rarity" />
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +3 AC </specific>
    <specific name="Granted Powers" />
    <specific name="Property"> You gain resist 10 psychic. </specific>
    <rules>
      <statadd name="resist:psychic" value="+10" type="resist" />
      <statadd name="Armor Class" value="+3" type="Enhancement" />
      <statadd name="Armor Enhancement Bonus" value="+3" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Phrenic Armor +4" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_9594" source="Psionic Power">
    <Flavor> When your mind is targeted, this armor lashes your foes with a pulse of psychic energy. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 19 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 105000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Power"> Power (Daily • Augmentable, Psychic): Immediate Reaction. Trigger: An enemy attack hits your Will. Effect: Each enemy in a close burst 1 centered on you takes psychic damage equal to 3 + the armor's enhancement bonus and a –2 penalty to attack rolls for attacks that include you as the target until the end of your next turn.
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +4 AC </specific>
    <specific name="Property"> You gain resist 10 psychic. </specific>
    <rules>
      <statadd name="resist:psychic" value="+10" type="resist" />
      <statadd name="Armor Class" value="+4" type="Enhancement" />
      <statadd name="Armor Enhancement Bonus" value="+4" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Phrenic Armor +5" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_9595" source="Psionic Power">
    <specific name="Level"> 24 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 525000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +5 AC </specific>
    <specific name="Property"> You gain resist 15 psychic. </specific>
    <rules>
      <statadd name="resist:psychic" value="+15" type="resist" />
      <statadd name="Armor Class" value="+5" type="Enhancement" />
      <statadd name="Armor Enhancement Bonus" value="+5" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
  <RulesElement name="Phrenic Armor +6" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_9596" source="Psionic Power">
    <specific name="Level"> 29 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 2625000 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +6 AC </specific>
    <specific name="Property"> You gain resist 15 psychic. </specific>
    <rules>
      <statadd name="resist:psychic" value="+15" type="resist" />
      <statadd name="Armor Class" value="+6" type="Enhancement" />
      <statadd name="Armor Enhancement Bonus" value="+6" />
    </rules>
  </RulesElement>
As stated in my previous post there were two or three things I've no idea how to do so I'm leaving it for someone with more experience with this.

Also speaking of 03-base-items: Maybe this file could benefit from being split into smaller parts (per slot taken perhaps?) - at ~11 megs it's over three times as large as next big file, and this makes it both a bit of a pain to work with and annoying to download if you're like me stuck on a pathetic excuse of an internet connection.

M.c.P
Mar 27, 2010

Stop it.
Stop all this nonsense.

Nap Ghost
Popping in to mention that the TGWiki Homebrew download link is 404ing at the moment.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

M.c.P posted:

Popping in to mention that the TGWiki Homebrew download link is 404ing at the moment.

Fixed.

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011

Malek Deneith posted:

Tivaan - you missed Unbalanced Mind change from what I saw. I wasn't sure which file it would go to since it's a power granted by a (bloodline) feat.

Unbalanced Mind I added this to the feat file

Added The Phrenic armor changes

Undrhil
Dec 24, 2010
When I make a hybrid Ranger and select the Archery Mastery feat that allows you to swap out a Ranger at-will for one of the Hunter at-will powers, the builder is not allowing me to select a Ranger at-will to swap out in the Retraining page.

Just to be sure, I made this as a human, so I have two Ranger at-wills. This is not the builder trying to enforce hybrid rules.

Nevermind. It used to give a separate selection area, like the MC power swap feats for this, but now it is counting it as a normal per level retrain. This is not correct, by the way, because the builder will not allow you to do a per-level retrain until level 2 and you can take Archery Mastery at level 1.

It was working find before. Who changed it and why?

Dark_T_Zeratul
Sep 2, 2011

404GoonNotFound posted:

e: Wiped clean, fresh install, and a brand new error message to go along with it! :toot:

code:
ERROR: 
Inner Exception: '<', hexadecimal value 0x3C, is an invalid attribute character. Line 237141, position 23.
That means you've got a corrupted .part file. Open the AppData/Roaming/CBL-Custom Parts folder and delete all the .part files; CBLoader will redownload them all from scratch when you next run it.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

Dark_T_Zeratul posted:

That means you've got a corrupted .part file. Open the AppData/Roaming/CBL-Custom Parts folder and delete all the .part files; CBLoader will redownload them all from scratch when you next run it.

Huh, just deleted them both (.part, and .main & .part after the first attempt), same error. Got a Plan B?

Dark_T_Zeratul
Sep 2, 2011
I'm afraid I'm not sure what else to try, then. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than I can help you out at this point.

On another note, the builder currently has drow choose between either Cloud of Darkness or Darkfire, rather than getting both like they did before. I've dug through all the errata, and while I remember hearing about this as being an upcoming change, I can't actually find it anywhere. Can someone help me out?

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Dark_T_Zeratul posted:

I'm afraid I'm not sure what else to try, then. Hopefully someone with more knowledge than I can help you out at this point.

On another note, the builder currently has drow choose between either Cloud of Darkness or Darkfire, rather than getting both like they did before. I've dug through all the errata, and while I remember hearing about this as being an upcoming change, I can't actually find it anywhere. Can someone help me out?

Heroes of the Forgotten Kingdoms, Page 246.

Dark_T_Zeratul
Sep 2, 2011
Then it's dumb they didn't include it in the FRPG errata.

On a more on-topic note, Armor of Resistance isn't adding its resistance bonus to the Resistances section of the sheet; I'm not sure why, since the code looks it should be working properly:

code:
<RulesElement name="Armor of Resistance +1" type="Magic Item" internal-id="ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_1473" source="Adventurer's Vault">
    <Flavor> Special wards in this armor provide extra resistance. </Flavor>
    <specific name="Level"> 2 </specific>
    <specific name="Gold"> 520 </specific>
    <specific name="Tier" />
    <specific name="Armor"> Any </specific>
    <specific name="Power" />
    <specific name="Enhancement"> +1 AC </specific>
    <specific name="Property"> Resist 5 to a damage type chosen from the following list at the time the armor is created: acid, cold, fire, force, lightning, necrotic, poison, psychic, thunder. </specific>
    <rules>
      <statadd name="Armor Class" value="+1" type="Enhancement" />
      <statadd name="Armor Enhancement Bonus" value="+1" />
      <select type="Class Feature" number="1" Category="Armor of Resistance +1" >
Choose Resistance Type
</select>
	</rules>
  </RulesElement>

<RulesElement name="Armor of Resistance +1 (Necrotic)" type="Class Feature" internal-id="ID_INTERNAL_CLASS_FEATURE_ARMOR_OF_RESISTANCE_+1_(NECROTIC)" source="Adventurer's Vault">
<Category> ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_1473 </Category>
<specific name="_SupportsID"> ID_FMP_MAGIC_ITEM_1473 </specific>
<specific name="Short Description"> Gain resist Necrotic 5. </specific>
<specific name="_DisplayName"> Necrotic </specific>
<rules>
<statadd name="resist:necrotic" value="+5" type="resist" />
</rules>
You gain resist 5 necrotic.
</RulesElement>

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Dark_T_Zeratul posted:

On a more on-topic note, Armor of Resistance isn't adding its resistance bonus to the Resistances section of the sheet; I'm not sure why, since the code looks it should be working properly:

I coded it, and I have no idea why it doesn't work. It is identical to other things (granted most resistance granting things are feats), that grant resistance. Maybe the fact that it is an item and not a feat accounts for why it doesn't show up in the proper spot.

Dark_T_Zeratul
Sep 2, 2011
Other items, such as the Amulet of Health, show up properly. It might have to do with being treated as a Racial Feature in order to properly account for the choice mechanic.

An alternative way to code it that might work (but would involve more redundancy) would be to make a different item for each resistance type.

Shadowbane01
Apr 4, 2011
Getting an odd error, had been just sitting pretty here without any issues and suddenly today i run the builder and get

9/21/2011 12:11:52 AM - ERROR: Failed getting update for 00-sources.part
Inner Exception: Unable to connect to the remote server
Inner Exception: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 174.120.137.99:80

9/21/2011 12:12:13 AM - ERROR: Failed getting update for 01-bug-fixes.part
Inner Exception: Unable to connect to the remote server
Inner Exception: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond 174.120.137.99:80

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

Wizards has posted a spell list by school.
http://www.wizards.com/dnd/images/Wizards%20Schools.pdf

They've added some keywords to some spells that didn't have those keywords before!

EDIT: gently caress YEAH, WINGED HORDE IS NOW AN ILLUSION SPELL.

That is all.

EDIT 2: I've keyworded everything but evocation spells. I'll do that by the end of this week (if no one else does).

Legit Businessman fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Sep 21, 2011

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud
Just found a minor bug, not sure where the best place to report it is:

Weapon Ki Focus feat adds the + to hit for implement powers, but for weapon powers it just puts it in the "addition effects" section of the power card.

Also with the same feat, when you hit level 21, it should be +3 to attack, but it has listed in the "addition effects" line two lines, one says to add +2 and one says to add +1.

Edit: refer to "War Wizard's Expertise" for something similar that doesn't have the error.

Fozzy The Bear fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Sep 22, 2011

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I just installed the patcher...where is the "Custom" folder I'm supposed to put the WotC file in?

Chaotic Neutral
Aug 29, 2011

Evil Mastermind posted:

I just installed the patcher...where is the "Custom" folder I'm supposed to put the WotC file in?
If it's not there, just create it.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Chaotic Neutral posted:

If it's not there, just create it.
Create it where?

Chaotic Neutral
Aug 29, 2011

Evil Mastermind posted:

Create it where?
Same folder as your CBLoader.exe file, which should be in your Character Builder folder itself.

it's entirely possible the installer does it differently, though, but i don't think it does?

AlphaAnt
Jun 24, 2011
I put the wotc.index file in C:\Users\{Username}\Documents\ddi\CBLoader as that doesn't have the permission issues in Win 7 that requires you to run CBLoader as an admin. Works great!

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

...and I broke the builder. Awesome.

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH
I'm updating my Revenant and I'm having a problem with the Past Soul feat. I'm supposed to get a racial feature from my past life, but I can't figure out where to add it.

Any ideas?

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

bbcisdabomb posted:

I'm updating my Revenant and I'm having a problem with the Past Soul feat. I'm supposed to get a racial feature from my past life, but I can't figure out where to add it.

Any ideas?

What do you mean? You should automatically get the power from the past soul - check your powers tab or your character sheet.

EDIT: Past Soul (race) is way down at the bottom. I think that does what it's supposed to do. "Past Soul" might not.

Legit Businessman fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Sep 23, 2011

bbcisdabomb
Jan 15, 2008

SHEESH

Drewjitsu posted:

EDIT: Past Soul (race) is way down at the bottom. I think that does what it's supposed to do. "Past Soul" might not.

There we go. That works, thanks.

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011
I see new updates in the email account, I will try this weekend to get them implemented. Unless someone else gets to them first.

Thanks to everyone for the bug squashing.

Sakri
Dec 15, 2010
I noticed that Paladin class features ardent vow and virtue's touch are marked as racial traits in combined.dnd40.main. A bug?

ProfessorCirno
Feb 17, 2011

The strongest! The smartest!
The rightest!
One of my friends had problems with the exe, I'd recommend just grabbing the zip file and pulling CBLoader into your Wizards of the Coast / Character builder folder from it if you're having problems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tivaan
Jul 13, 2011
All of the updates sent to the email account are implemented, thanks for the patience

• Locked thread