Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
some time away but ill post things when i got something to post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

mod sassinator posted:

does anyone else's cat stare at you when you shower? it's a little disconcerting

If I catch Zedo doing that I flick some water her way.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

o wow... i coulda had a dee eight

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pissflaps posted:

some time away but ill post things when i got something to post

nah don't worry about it bud

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

I have zero interest in marriage.

dee eight posted:

o wow... i coulda had a dee eight

lol

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames

CoupleBeersNoBeers posted:

nah don't worry about it bud

are you saying you dont want me to post pictures of my new kittens

Zeph
Apr 9, 2007

This bagga nasty from Dogbert is
FRESH
zigs taken to immediately stealing my chair every time i get up
its very annoying

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh i thought that meant you'd post whenever you fancied before the kittens showed up

disregard

toxicitysquared
Nov 12, 2007

:jiggled:
Jiggled Again
:jiggled:

WAZZZZUUPPP

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

wtf are attachments broken?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bicycle SexFucker fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Sep 18, 2011

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

so, catte thread. I had a catte thing happen today.

Over the course of catte ownership, I've had 2 boxes of these:

Renee, our calico, destroys a lot of them, but not 100+. But we've never figured out where she put them. Every once in awhile we go under the couch and remove the ones she's stashed there. Today we did that, and happened to look inside the couch. The liner on the bottom had come loose, and *apparently* that's where she's been stashing them.

This is what we fished out from inside the couch:

(yes, the catte too)

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Tsed posted:

Renee, our calico, destroys a lot of them, but not 100+. But we've never figured out where she put them. Every once in awhile we go under the couch and remove the ones she's stashed there. Today we did that, and happened to look inside the couch. The liner on the bottom had come loose, and *apparently* that's where she's been stashing them.

(yes, the catte too)

lol

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

Tsed posted:

(yes, the catte too)

Some serious Pro Catte behavior right there. At least be glad they were all fake mice.

Jadot
Jul 12, 2011

Oh?

Funhilde posted:

Some serious Pro Catte behavior right there. At least be glad they were all fake mice.

If Renee were Yukon King, you'd have a pile in every piece of furniture and it'd be simultaneously great and awful.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
how is she supposed to last through the winter if you raid her stash like that :mad:

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
i found like 12 balls under our tv stand and around 10 mice that gizmo had shoved under there

Zeph
Apr 9, 2007

This bagga nasty from Dogbert is
FRESH
cattespin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VQa9GE_hkA

Jadot
Jul 12, 2011

Oh?
this alley cat is a natural born model

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

related videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqP9LBHHo_w

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

mod sassinator posted:

how is she supposed to last through the winter if you raid her stash like that :mad:

don't worry, I have at least as much ability to plan for the future as a cat. I think I can handle the rationing.

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Tsed posted:

(yes, the catte too)

lmfao glad someone else buys these

my parents' cat has forced them to fish about half a million of these out from under the fridge

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

somebody should invent a little robot arm that detects and flicks cat toys out from under the fridge.

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

renee loving loves the rattly mice. she has a habit of hiding in really retarded places. like, she'll hop into a drawer full of clothes, sneak to the back, and hide in the area behind/under the drawers.

the only way to retrieve her/confirm she's alive is to shake one of the mice. It summons her almost instantly.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

PipeRifle posted:

yo dawg I know you like cats so I put a cat in your basket

basket more like best-ket

heeey, brother

And then this happened. Watch until the end for extra :3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvx5Ar0bLag

a good post

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Sniep posted:

~ pays the doctors, boyyy ~

lol'd irl

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
got to pet this cat this weekend

he was very soft :3:

Funhilde
Jun 1, 2011

Cats Love Me.

graph posted:

got to pet this cat this weekend

he was very soft :3:

THIS CATTE

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
Louie: smart catte.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
So for the past week or so, Ben has gotten crazy and started biting like crazy. Over the course of a night just sitting on the couch or whatever he'll bite me like 20 times. Not hard, sort of playfully, but I do have a couple cuts and scrapes from when he's bitten just a bit too hard.

We've had him for 8 months and he's been fine, and now all of a sudden he's gone crazy.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

FISHMANPET posted:

So for the past week or so, Ben has gotten crazy and started biting like crazy. Over the course of a night just sitting on the couch or whatever he'll bite me like 20 times. Not hard, sort of playfully, but I do have a couple cuts and scrapes from when he's bitten just a bit too hard.

We've had him for 8 months and he's been fine, and now all of a sudden he's gone crazy.

play w/ u cat more

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

FISHMANPET posted:

Sounds like he is bored as gently caress

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
your cat is a killing machine. you must stimulate your apex predator killing machine. play with u cat

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Sniep posted:

Sounds like he is bored as gently caress

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
How the hell did he suddenly get bored? Sometimes when he does it I'll whip out the laser pointer and he'll go nuts but once I'm done and he catches his breath he's right back at it.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

FISHMANPET posted:

How the hell did he suddenly get bored? Sometimes when he does it I'll whip out the laser pointer and he'll go nuts but once I'm done and he catches his breath he's right back at it.

he's really bored and wants to be outside killing birds and also getting his rear end kicked

Sarah
Apr 4, 2005

I'm watching you.
Cattes love delicious man flesh.

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
p.s. the laser pointer is great to play with but it doesnt satisfty the attacking instinct

try "da bird" cat toy

that will get some of it out, lasers are for wusses

Bicycle SexFucker
Aug 15, 2007

Feet under sheets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FISHMANPET
Mar 3, 2007

Sweet 'N Sour
Can't
Melt
Steel Beams
Would another catte satisfy is need to play? Because I would like another catte.